The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2005, 02:44 PM

Florian is on a distinguished road
Emil Part I

Emil Eichinger stood before the large mirror and looked at himself. Standing 5' 11" the blond, blue eyed 17 year old young man was a power house, an exquisite example of the male form. He weighed over 275 lbs, up from his paltry 145 lbs three months ago. His chest, arms, thighs, calves, traps were huge, and that wasn't all. His penis and scrotum had grown bigger much bigger during his miraculous muscle growth. Emil's cock went from an average 5" in length to a monstrous 15" when erect. Not only was it long but had nearly 11" girth at the middle of the shaft. His balls had swelled from walnuts to grapefruit sized semen recepticles. Emil's waist had even shrunk to 22" which seemed to highlight even more his massive broad back. He had veins everywhere, in places where never knew he had any. Even his tongue lengthened to 13" when he stuck it out. The only thing that hadn't changed was his face. It still remained beautiful, almost effeminate with his full lips, and piercing blue eyes. Emil had no explanation how all of the physical changes had taken place. In a space of three months from June to August a beautiful ordinary young man had transformed into a hypersexual muscle god. As the beginning of his senior year at high school drew near he suddenly had an inkling of why the changes had taken place. Revenge. Sweet revenge upon all those who had bullied and tormented Emil and his friends. Now looking at himself in the mirror, all that was going to change. Those who bullied him would pay, and there was nothing any of them could do to stop Emil. He would reward his friends and allies and make his enemies suffer. Just the thought of his new mission made his cock rise. While he viewed perfection in the mirror he pleasured himself by pumping his immense sexual organ until it produced rope upon rope of his sweet cream while waves of pleasure rode over his entire muscular frame. "Yes it would all be different now.", he thought to himself.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2005, 06:56 PM

theseventhwave
Woo! Short, but intense.

Not a bad start. Please keep going.

#3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2005, 12:38 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Not a bad start at all.
  #4   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2005, 03:34 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
short, but really good...
pleaze go on soon...!
  #5   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2005, 03:06 PM

Emil Cont'd

Emil's high school was like any other, a large student body each with it's own group or clique. For Emil it was between the "good" guys against the "bad" guys. The "good" group was made up of guys he had grown up with since childhood. Most he had known since second or third grade with a few going back to kindergarden. There was Edwin Purcell, Eric Lazier, Greg Williams, Andrew Laird, Tommy Taylor, Steve Lipton and his long time friend Joey Saul. All these guys never bothered or bullied anyone. With this group there was always a sense of comraderie and community. Everything would've been perfect had it not been for the "bad" guys.
This group seemed to exist for only one reason, to make everyday a pain in the ass for all the rest. It seemed to be their mission to make daily life difficult through bullying, name calling and sometimes out right physical violence just for the hell of it. If you were their target for the day you simply had to bite your lip and take it. Emil wondered what drove these guys, what motivated them to be a bunch of sadists. Perhaps they had an inferiority complex, perhaps their fathers encouraged them to be idiots or perhaps these guys were abused at home and took it out on their fellow classmates during school. Whatever the reason Emil would put a stop to all of that, once and for all. Guys like Randy Roberts, Terry Nelson, Dax Williams and Bill Cairns made up the core of the "bad" group. A group who for some unknown reason called themselves "Chow Mein" would ultimately pay dearly for all the torment they had caused over the years to so many students. Chow Mein had an un-official membership numbering 15 with it's leader being Terry Nelson.
Up till the end of the Junior year nobody in their right mind would stand up to this crowd and get away with it.
After the 11th grade in June Emil put away the thoughts of school and looked forward to a summer without the daily harrasment from Chow Mein. Two weeks after school was out Emil began to notice changes to his body that he could not explain. His clothes began to get tight and soon wouldn't fit at all. So he would have to purchase an entirely new wardrobe. This went on and on until his muscle growth stopped in mid to late August. By then he had spent hundreds of dollars on clothes to fit his increased size. With each spurt of growth Emil felt a tingle of energy throughout his entire body. Sometimes he would go to bed and during the night another layer of muscle would graft it's way onto his formerly thin frame. He was perplexed as to why or how all this was happening. One morning in July after he had woken he went to the bathroom to urinate. As he fumbled in his half awake daze to pull his cock out to piss, his hand felt a penis that was much much bigger than the one he had the day before. "What the hell?", he thought. not only was it bigger but it was heavier and it was attached to a larger set of balls. "This is insane, what is happening to me?", he murmered to himself. This was only the beginning. Within a week by late July his cock had grown to a flaccid length of 10" and his balls had inflated to the size of grapefruits.
His mother and father were dumbfounded by his huge growth. They simply thought Emil had been working out....a lot. But he hadn't, not one bit. They feared steroids but Emil reassured them he wasn't touching the stuff.
Whatever was happening was just happening, so Emil thought there was simply nothing he could do about it and go along for the ride.
Along with the enormous growth of his muscles and sexual organ came an unfathomable increase of strength and sexual libido.

Stay tuned........
  #6   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2005, 06:46 PM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
how amusing, outisde of the mysterious growth in the main character it seems like a very normal and realistic world setting. The growth however, is very intriguing. I look forward to more installments that hopefully will shed some light on the nature and cause of his growth
  #7   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2005, 03:01 PM

Emil's sexual drive was like any other male teenager. Seeing someone who you were attracted to, hearing stories about sexual encounters always gave him a rise. However after Emil's metamorphoses into something superhuman his libido went into over drive. He masterbated several times a day, up from his former once every other day in his old body. every orgasm was unbelievably intense. Every orgasm produced thick ropes of hot silvery white semen that never seemed to stop belching forth from his 15" monster. Cleaning up after session was beginning to be pain in the ass. Speaking of ass, Emil now wanted as much as he could get his hands on. Masterbating was great but the thoughts of seeing his love bat sink into someone else's ass made his balls want to explode.
Throughout these feelings Emil discovered that not only had his sexual prowess increased but his physical strength as well. Around mid August one day he thought to himself, "I wonder if I could lift that". He was staring at his mother Lincoln Navigator in the driveway. Emil looked around to see if anyone was watching, "Good nobody around", he thought to himself. He walked over to the front of the black SUV, put both hands under the bumper. "Well here goes" he muttered. Emil was surprised when he lifted the front tires 6 inches off the ground, with very little effort. He even let go one hand and was still able to hold the SUV front end off the ground. He slowly lowered the vehicle back down , with his right hand. "That was so easy", Emil thought. He looked for something else to try his strength on, as if he still wasn't completely convinced that his beautiful body held god like power. He walked down the street from his house to a small field that had a patch of forest off to one side. In the forest was a medium sized oak that had been struck by lightning a few months ago and was now dead. Emil walked up to it and was able to wrap his mighty arms around the trunk. He squatted a bit and while maintaining a tight bear hug on the hapless oak Emil lifted. At first nothing happened, but slowly popping sounds came from the base of the tree as the roots began to give way. "Holy shit I'm doing it!" Emil thought.

More to come.........
  #8   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2005, 09:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Nice little vingettes. I'm assuming from the ass comment that Emil is homosexual?
  #9   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2005, 11:18 PM

Actually I see the Emil as bi-sexual.
  #10   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2005, 11:25 PM

However most of his encounters will be with guys.
  #11   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2005, 02:50 PM

The roots that once firmly held the oak gave way to Emil's physical power. His physical grasp was the only thing suspending the tree from the ground. He tipped it forward, let go and sprung back to avoid the roots as he let it fall to the ground. It did so with a thundering crash coupled with the sound of snapping tree limbs and dirt flying everywhere as the trunk smacked into the ground. Emil just stood there in total amazement. He looked at his forearms and hands red from physical exertion. "I can't believe I just did that.", he said to himself. He felt a tingling sensation, almost electric, throughout his massive arms. He noticed his T shirt had torn from the friction of the tree bark upon his chest and he wiped the dirt from it as best he could. He looked at the oak now lying on it's side like a wounded dinosaur and thought,"Just wait till those Chow Mein fucks see me."
The following day Joey Saul a friend that Emil had known since Kindergarden showed up at the Eichinger house on the bank of Lake Minnetonka. He rang the doorbell waited for an answer but there was none. So he decided to walk around to the garage and see if anyone was there. The garage doors were open and Emil's car was parked inside. He walked out from the garage and looked to his left onto the huge backyard and saw a blonde guy wearing khaki shorts and no shirt with his back to Joey. "Damn that guy's huge", Joey thought noticing the blonde's massively muscled frame. Joey thought it was a lawn guy until the figure turned around. "Holy shit! That's Emil!" Joey thought to himself.
"Hey man what's goin' on!?" Joey shouted to Emil.
Emil looked up, and saw Joey walking towards him.
"Hey man, not much haven't seen you in a while. What's up?" Emil responded with a smile.
"Forget about me dude, what the hell.....workin' out much? I mean you're freakin huge. Last time i saw you you were like normal." Joey added.
"Uh yeah kinda" Emil replied knowing it was a lie. What was he going to say, that magically over a few months he was imbued with massive muscles and superhuman strength?
"Dude the chicks are goin' to flock to ya. You'll have to beat 'em off with a stick.", Joey noted while shaking his head.
"So will the guys," Emil added with a smile.
Joey looked at amazement at Emil's body,"Like damn dude." he thought.
Emil looked at Joey,smiled then asked, "Hey, you wanna see somethin' really wild?"
"Uh yeah sure.", Joey replied
Emil walked into the garage and over to the front of his car.
"Watch this.", he said.
Joey looked on and saw Emil with one hand pick the front end of the car up over 2 feet with hardly any noticeable exertion at all.
"What the hell....!?", Joey excalimed in amazement.
"How the fuck did you do that! I mean what the hell dude!", he added incredulously.
Emil lowered the car slowly and replied with a smile,"Somethin' else huh? I did the same last night to my mom's Navigator."
"But how jeez!" Joey stood there wide eyed.
"What do you think Terry Nelson and his crew are gonna say when they see me?" Emil asked.
""What the fuck!", just like I did when i first saw you." Joey replied
"If they screw with me or you or anyone else they'll wish they had never met me." said Emil.
Joey looked at Emil's broad chest and tiny waist. For a moment he actually felt a slight stir from his cock.
"Heh I bet," Joey replied looking up at Emil's blue eyes.
  #12   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2005, 03:14 PM

"Seriously Emil how did you get this huge, I mean there's no way you could've gotten this big so fast.", Joey said.
Emil put his hands on his hips and looked down for a moment. He couldn't lie to his very best friend.
"To tell ya the truth Joe, I have no idea. I mean it just happened. Day by day I'd wake up evry morning and I'd be bigger. I don't know how or why man." Emil replied.
Joey saw the sincerity in Emil's eyes and he knew his friend wasn't lying.
"You mean you just grew for no apparent reason? No reason at all?" Joey questioned.
"Sounds impossible I know, but it happened. Who am I to question how or why?", Emil said. "My muscles aren't the only thing that got bigger", he added.
"Whaddya mean?" Joey asked.
Emil stuck his tongue out and Joey couldn't believe his eyes as a 13 inch pink tongue snaked it's way out of Emils mouth.
"Awww dude that looks like a snake tongue! Awww man!,"Joey exclaimed.
"Trust me that's not all." Emil said after retracting his tongue back into his mouth.
"Oh don't tell me, it got bigger too." Joey said pointing to Emil's crotch.
"You wanna see it?" Emil asked with a naughty smile.
"Uh yeah I guess, God this is so freakin' weird." Joey said shaking his head.
Emil unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down slightly. Joey could see his friend was perfectly shaved save for a thin racing stripe of blonde pubic hair. Emil took his right hand and began pulling out his true gift. Joey stood in amazement, transfixed to his friend hauling out a huge sex organ. "Jeez!" he thought to himself. It was uncut, a foot long and had to be as think as his own forearm. Emil's balls were even freakishly huge as well.
"Holy mother!", Joey exclaimed. "You could hurt someone with that thing!." he added. He almost felt like reaching out and touching it.
"Nice huh", Emil smiled.
"I mean damn dude, serioulsy like god damn!" Joey said in complete disbelief.
"You wanna touch it?", Emil asked.
Joey didn't know what to say. He had known Emil all his life and here he was standing before his friend who looked like some muscle god fantasy asking him if he wanted to touch his cock. Part of him wanted to, the other part was simply too confused as to what make of this whole situation.
"Uh yeah I guess.", Joey finally said.
"It won't bite man, if you don't want to you don't have to." Emil replied.
"No uh i'll touch it, it's okay.", Joey said. "Jeez this so freaky", Joey thought to himself.
Joey walked over and outstetched his left hand towards Emil's monster. Everything seemed to go into slow motion for Joey as his hand reached for it. The moment of touch was electric not only for Joey but for Emil as well. Joey touched the top of Emil's cock near the base of his shaft. He then took his hand and wrapped his fingers around the organ and lifted it. It was like holding some kind of limp snake.
"It's so heavy and hot", Joey thought.
Emil took a deep breath. He peered down over his huge chest to his best friend now wide eyed actually touching his thick manbat.
"God this is soooooooo nice.", Emil thought to himself.

More on Monday.....stay tuned
  #13   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2005, 08:30 PM

For those interested I'll be starting a painting of Emil within the next few weeks. I'll keep you guys posted on it's progress.
  #14   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2005, 08:38 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian
For those interested I'll be starting a painting of Emil within the next few weeks.
Niiiiiice. Looking forward to it, Florian, as am I for the next parts of your story.
  #15   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2005, 04:18 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I love where this story is going. Thanks for sharing your work. I am looking forward to each new chapter.
  #16   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2005, 03:30 PM

Joey held Emil's penis and was hypnotized by it's size and power.
"If you keep shakin' it like that it's gonna get hard," Emil said with a smile.
"I've gotta see what this thing looks like hard." Joey answered, never keeping his eyes off the growing sex organ.
"Trust me it won't be long.", Emil said as his heart began beating a bit faster.
Joey could now feel it getting bigger and harder. Within half a minute it stood at full mast. It was simply awesome to look at, an object of beauty. Emil's dick was simply too big around to put in any mouth. Joey thought Emil must've had a few extra pints of blood in his system to keep something so big and heavy erect.
Joey wasn't sure what to do next. Should he perform oral sex on his very best friend? It would be the first act of sex of any kind between the two of them since they had known each other. Would it be right?
Emil looke down and noticed that Joey had stopped touching his cock. He seemed unsure of what to do next.
"If you want to do more ....you can Joe.", said Emil.
After all Emil didn't want to force Joey to do anything. He actually wished Joey would ask to suck his monster.
"Uh... how about you jack off, I'd love to see you do that." Joey asked.
Emil knew his dick wasn't going to rest until it had unleashed a torrent of jizz. He had to orgasm one way or the other, after all he was very turned on by the whole situation. If Joey wanted to see him masturbate then he would gladly oblige.
"Absolutely". Emil answered.
Emil leaned up against a work table, took off his shorts and was now completely nude. He spread his huge veined legs apart and placed his right hand on his prized staff. Both his parents were away at work so there wasn't any worry about being seen or caught by anyone.
"You ready?," Emil asked Joey with a naughty smile.
"Yeah man", Joey said
Emil began to stroke his dick from the tip to base of his shaft. Even his strong hands couldn't wrap around the circumference of his beefstick. He closed himself off from sights and sounds around him. It was just himself and Joey. With every stroke, Emil felt small waves of warm pleasure gravitating to his cock. He felt the pleasure even between his eyes. His beautiful mouth was slightly open and he began to moan softly, and his eyes rolled back in his head.
Joey just sat watching his muscle god friend pump his penis. With every stroke, muscle moved and tensed up at times, his friend locked in a state of ecstasy. Joey watched Emil's huge pecs jiggle with every stroke of his massive arm.
"Unbelievable." Joey thought to himself.
Emil's mouth was now open as he began to breath harder. The time of orgasm was near. Pre-cum was already dripping from his engorged member. His moaning was almost constant, reinforced by every stroke, layer upon layer of pleasure washing through him.
"Uh..... here it comes," Emil said breathlessly. His face was a mix of pain and pleasure trying to keep the dam from breaking. but the dam was crumbling and even with his incredible stamina Emil could do little to stem the flow of cum that was boiling to get out.
Finally it did. Emil gave a shout. A sort of primevil one. Joey moved back a bit. What Joey witnessed made every porn flick pale by comparison. What came forth from Emil's thunderstick was nothing short of amazing. Streams of hot semen shot across the width of the garage. Ropes of Emil's man jam struck the ceiling. An endless train of silvery white fluid belched out from his massive love tool. One train almost hit Joey smack in the face missing him by an inch. It travelled past him and smacking into the recycling traschcan on the far side of the garage.
Joey couldn't believe how much was coming out of Emil's prick. It never seemed to stop.
Emil was completey lost in a tidal wave of warm fuzzy pleasure. This orgasm was huge, one for the books. Finally it began to subside. He was breathing very hard his huge chest heaving up and down. Cum was everywhere, it's scent, Emil's scent, permeated the garage.
"Jesus dude", Joey said quietly.
Emil still looked to be in la-la land but was coming out of it. A smile came across his face.
"Awwwww uhhhhhhhh jeeeez that waaaaas sooo nice man." Emil breathed.
  #17   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2005, 02:55 PM

"Whoa....dude like whoa!", Joey said laughing. "I have never seen any guy spooge that much!", he added.
Emil still had a glassy look in his eyes and with a smile said,
"Uh huh."
"I'll help you clean all this up." Joey said.
"Thanks." Emil answered pulling his shorts up while putting his now limp meat back into it's cage.
It took a while to clean up all of Emil's essence, they even had to get a ladder to wipe down blops of cum hanging from the ceiling looking like some bizarre organic ornamentation.
Whil Emil put the last wads of paper towel into a trash bag Joey cleaned the last huge glob from the green recycle bin. This was the rope of cum that nearly hit him in the face. While Emil's back was turned to Joey he looked at the silvery white cream on the wad of paper towel.
"I wonder what he tastes like?" he thought to himself. He took a finger and scooped a little on his finger and put it on his tongue.
"Wow, it's sweet, almost like pineapple.", he mused.
After they finally finished cleaning up, Emil looked at Joey and asked,"Hey you wanna get some ice cream at the Zero Zest?"
Joey laughed to himself and thought, "Yeah I wonder if they've got Emil flavor cum cream?"
"Yeah why not", he amswered.
"Okay let me get my wallet and keys," Emil said as he went inside the house,"be back in a sec."
A minute later he came back out wearing shorts no shirt and a pair of sandals.
"All right let's go man," Emil waved to him.
"Aren't we takin' your car?', Joey wondered as Emil walked out of the garage to a large modern looking annex near the house.
"Yeah in a way, we're going in my birthday present." answered Emil.
The annex was air conditioned and looked like a mini showroom. It was filled with Emil's father's prized car collection.
It was nice and cool inside, everything clean and immaculate. Emil walked over to his birthday gift given to him on August 5th. It was a black 1988 Ferrari 328 GTB. Joey couldn't believe it.
"God Emil I've always loved this car." he said.
Emil unlocked the driver's door and said to Joey,"Get the door will ya." motioning to one of the garage bay doors.
Joey opened the bay door as the Emil started the Ferrari. Joey just shook his head and said to himself, "Oh man nothing sounds like a Ferrari."
Joey got inside and noticed it was fairly cramped but who cares he thought this is a freakin' sports car.
"Buckle up Joe."
Joey looked at Emil, he looked so incredible sitting there in the driver's seat. Huge arms, hot pecs, veins popping everywhere, massive thighs and one hand on the gear shift.
"I bet he grips it like a cock." Joey thought. Emil and a Ferrari seemed to fit, his powerful friend driving a powerful car.
"Ready?", Emil asked Joey while putting on his sunglasses and revving the engine.
"Let's do it.", Joey added motioning his hands in a forward gesture.
As the sped off Joey thought,"Maybe I'll kiss him."

....stay tuned
  #18   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2005, 03:44 PM

The Ferrari 328 was twitchy on the road, but Emil handled it like a pro. Joey looked at Emil's powerful hands one on the wheel the other on the gear shift. People stared at the black Ferrari at every stoplight. Joey kind of felt like a celebrity in the car. After a while they arrived at the Zero Zest and parked. Some patrons marvelled at the car but soon diverted their attention to the young blonde superstud who got out of the driver's side.
The Zero Zest ice cream parlor was small, and only open during the summer. It allowed for it's patrons to go up, order what they wanted and sit outside under a large group of sun umbrellas. As usual for this time of year there was a bit of a line. Girls gawked at Emil and giggled to each other no doubt making comments about him. He smiled at them and walked to the end of the line. Lo and behold who was in front of Emil and Joey was none other than Dax Williams, a member of Chow Mein. Dax was lanky and always looked like he had a perpetual tan. Alone without his master Terry Nelson leader of Chow Mein Dax was harmless. Emil thought of Dax as Terry's lapdog. Joey recognized Dax and pointed him out to Emil.
"Ya I see him. Watch this.", Emil said quietly walking up behind Dax.
"Well well look who it is." Emil said aloud.
Dax recognized the voice turned and couldn't believe his eyes. What he saw amazed him, though he tried his best not to seem surprised.
"Emil?" he asked.
"Ya." Emil answered with a half smile.
Dax's brain couldn't register that this was Emil Eichinger, the formerly thin girly faced teen he and his cohorts made fun of last year. Now that same effeminate faced blonde had a body that every man wanted, a powerhouse of rippling veiny muscle.
"Wh-what's goin' on man?" Dax's voice quivered.
"Ah nothin' much just here with Joe gettin some cream." Emil answered. Emil loved Dax's silent expression.
"You're such a turd Dax." Emil thought to himself.
"Next!", the ice cream lady shouted.
Dax turned away quickly got his order and left.
Joey was trying to stem his laughter at the whole situation.
"Damn Emil did ya see his face?" he mused.
"Ya. I'm sure he's gonna tell Terry." Emil added
"D'oh there he goes!", Joey motioned to Emil as Dax drove away in his car talking on his cell phone.
They got their ice cream, and sat down at a recently vacated table.
"Hey Emil, lick your ice cream, ya know......like this", Joey said to Emil holding his cone well away from his face.
"Oh you mean like this?", Emil smiled holding his ice cream cone a foot away from his face. He snaked his long pink tongue out dabbing it's tip with mint chocolate chip.
Two girls sitting nearby stopped eating their desserts and stared at Emil's tongue. Their jaws hanging open in complete disbelief.
Joey snickered when he caught their expressions out of the corner of his eye. Emil retracted his tongue, smiled and resumed to lick his ice cream normally.
"Dax looked like he was goin' ta shit his pants when he saw ya." Joey said.
"Trust me they'll all have that look when they see me next week when school starts." Emil answered looking off at something in the distance.
After they were done they began walking back to the car, Emil asked Joey,"Hey let's go to the airport and look at some planes."
Joey shrugged and answered, "Ya sure let's go."
It took them a while to get to Emil's favorite spot at the edge of Minneapolis Int'l for plane spotting. The area was relatively remote with only an occasional service truck or car coming by. They parked opened the doors and sat sipping on pop watching planes roaring in over head to land.
"Jeez that one was huge!," Joey shouted over the din of jet engines.
He looked at Emil who had his neck craned looking up.
"Hey.", Joey said
"Ya?"Emil answered.
Joey leaned over took Emil's jaw with his right hand and turned his face quickly over to his..........and kissed him.
"Hmmmmph," Emil wasn't ready for that one.
After he planted a kiss on Emil's succulent full lips he pulled away with a smile.
"Whoa. Wow man I didn't see that coming." Emil beamed a smile at Joey.
Emil was surprised. He thought eventually he would have to make the first move, when he thought the time was right. But Joey had now done that.
"C'mere man." Emil said.
He took the back of Joey's head with his right hand, brought his face up to his and gave him a proper full kiss.
Emil snaked his tongue into Joey's mouth and flicked it around expertly. Another plane roared overhead but Emil paid no attention to it. He explored Joey's mouth careful not to thrust his tongue too deeply down his friends throat lest he might choke on it. Emil's god cock slowly began to awaken from it's slumber.

........more to come(no pun intended)
  #19   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2005, 09:17 PM

Excellent.
  #20   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2005, 08:30 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
This is great. I'm looking forward to the next part.
  #21   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2005, 09:25 PM

Another plane roared overhead it's landing gear and flaps extended looking like some giant primitive bird coming home to roost. Down below in the Ferrari, Emil and Joey were exploring each others mouths. Joey had his right hand cupping and massaging Emil's left man tit pinching his nipple. By now Emil's thunderstick was fully erect and more than half of it's 15 inch length stuck out from the bottom of his shorts down to his right knee. The combination of his huge muscled thigh, with a fully erect 11 inch diameter cock was straining the material of his shorts. Joey moved his hand from his friends' beefy full man tit to Emil's massive reddish pink cockhead. He rubbed it causing Emil to moan softly.
"I don't wanna jizz in this car..", Emil said softly in between kisses.
Before Joey could say anything Emil's cellphone rang.
"Don't answer it...please.", Joey said.
"I have to," Emil answered opening the cellphone up and looking who was calling. It was his mother.
"It's my mom, I have to take it." he sighed.
"Hi Ma, where are you.", Emil talked into the phone.
While his friend talked to his mother he kept rubbing Emil's bulbous cockhead. He bent over and kissed it and began to lick it. Emil squirmed and twitched a bit.
God this thing's a real destroyer." Joey thought.
Emil was having a bit of difficulty trying to talk with his mother while Joey was having his way with his dick. It made for a real interesting scenario. Joey of course knew it and kept doing it.
"Okay I'll be there Ma." Emil closed the phone and looked Joey who was beginning to laugh.
"Ya little shit.", Emil joked, "Tryin' to make me lose it while on the phone with my Mom."
"Hey she probably wondered what you were up to with your heavy breathin' and all." Joey added.
"I gotta take ya back to your house, then come back out here at the airport and pick her up in an hour." explained Emil.
"Shit oh well.", Joey exhaled.
"Hey we're not finished but I'll have take a raincheck okay?" Emil asked.
Both of them buckled up and Emil started the car. He drove off causing the Ferrari to fishtail a little and spray dirt in it's wake.
Joey looked at Emil's dick, it was still hard. He began rubbing it's head and squeezing the portion of the shaft that was exposed from his friend's shorts. He kept doing it fascinated by it's beauty. He massaged the veins that helped give life to Emil's cock. Emil squirmed a little.
"Hard to drive huh?", joked Joey
"When your hand is strokin' my cock ya." Emil answered.
"Nah your just a sucky driver."
Emil looked at Joey who was smirking.
"Dude don't make my cock angry.", Emil smiled.
"All right I'll stop. Raincheck remember."
Emil drove up to Joey's house. As he was getting out and he noticed Emil's dick was still rock hard.
"Jesus doesn't that thing ever go down?" he marvelled to himself.
"Hey!", Emil shouted as Joey was about to close the passenger door.
"Ya?" Joey leaned into the car trying to hear his friend over the Ferrari's engine.
"Your ass is gonna pay big time for tryin to get me to spunk while I was drivin'!" Emil shouted with a dirty smile.
"Yeah right.", Joey answered.
"You'll see I'm gonna take my big cock and pile drive your ass!", Emil revved the engine.
"I'll believe it when I feel it!," Joey laughed and closed the door.
Emil gave him a thumbs up and roared off towards his home. He parked the sports car back into the mini annex and looked at his watch.
"Shit, only 35 minutes to pick Ma up.", he hurried inside the house.
He went upstairs to his room put a shirt on and quickly grabbed his car keys for his everyday car, a silver 1996 BMW 325 M3.
As he sped off to pick his mother up at the airport he noticed he still had a raging hard on.
"Down boy down!", he thought.
As if by command his dick went back to sleep.
  #22   Add to superhugegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2005, 08:02 AM

superhugegod is on a distinguished road
This is getting really good. But please tell me that we'll find out why Emil is like that and what will happen to his friend for eating his cum.
  #23   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2005, 03:15 PM

Emil parked his car at the short term lot at Minneapolis Int'l, and walked inside the int'l arrivals area to await his mother who was arriving from Amsterdam.
He was very proud of his mom, who was a pilot for Northwest. She was a captain for the airline and was in command of the inbound flight he was waiting for. Soon she would be leaving her current command of DC-10s and would soon be flying Northwest's brand new A330s.
A constant line of people trickled out from the arrival area, and Emil waited patiently to see is she was among this group. Soon he spotted her dressed in her pilot's uniform, four gold stripes emblazoned on her navy blue jacket.
"Hey Ma!." Emil waved.
"Emil hope you weren't waiting too long!", his mother said.
He hugged her. He noticed other people mostly men looked at his mother. He knew what they were thinking. Andrea Eichinger 49 years of age was 6 foot, an inch taller than himself. She was blonde, blue eyed and it was clear to anyone where Emil got his facial beauty from. She had a figure that women half her age dreamed of having. Andrea also had a feature that made most men weak at the knees, her enormous breasts. All of Emil's friends loved to come over to his house just to look at his Mom. Her official measurements were 52-22-38 and no matter what she wore including her pilot's uniform every outfit showed off her remarkable figure.
"Here Ma let me take that." he motioned to her suitcase and pilot's bag full of airport charts.
They soon left the airport and made small talk about a variety of subjects including his upcoming school year.
They arrived home and he took her bags up to the master bedroom, she went into the bathroom to change out of her uniform and freshen up.
Emil pondered the idea of going out but decided to stay in and keep his mother company. After all she had been gone nearly two weeks of constant flying.
The next morning Emil awoke, ate some breakfast, and saw his mother out in the backyard doing some gardening. She was wearing khaki shorts and a lime green bikini top.
"Jesus Ma.", Emil said to himself looking his mother's breasts through the kitchen window that overlooked the great expanse of the backyard.
He walked out back towards her and his mother called him over.
"Yeah Ma?," he said.
""Uh do me a favor, go to the store, there's a list of things we need on the kitchen table. Take the SUV.," she said while spreading some mulch.
Emil caught himself staring at her enormous quivering mounds of pudding that shimmied and wobbled with every move she made. For Emil huge tits were his kryptonite. He looked at them and thought to himself, "Good for you Ma if ya got it flaunt it."
He got his mother's keys for the SUV and drove to the grocery store.
Women at the grocery store stared and looked at his beautifully muscled body. He was used to the looks by now and when catching one looking he simply looked back and just smiled.
After shopping he put the bags in the back of the Lincoln Navigator and shut the hatch door when he heard a voice behind him, "Oh my god, Emil?"
He turned and instantly felt his knees wobble. It was Sonja Savich. He had known Sonja for years and always had a soft spot for her because she was so nice to Emil and his crew. Now they were both going to be seniors and by coincidence share every class together. She bore an uncanny resemblence to a young Jennifer Connelly.
He hugged her and noticed that she was giving him a nice warm titty hug. Sonja was nicknamed "The Bosom" by Emil and his friends because of her capacious breasts. They were almost as big as his mothers.
"Damn man what have ya been up to?" Sonja asked her liquid green eyes staring into his.
"Ah ya know just here and there." he answered.
"Jesus Emil you're fuckin' massive. The last time I saw you in June you were thin but now like damn!"
Emil smiled, and said,"Ya now look."
"Oh god can I feel your muscle?" Sonja said with a smile.
Emil made a perfect massive peak with his right arm, Sonja squealed and touched it.
"Wow it's hard" she marvelled.
Without asking she took her left hand and rubbed his big man tit. "Oh shit, that's nice", Emil thought to himself.
"Jeez Emil lookin' great man."
"Hey listen why don't ya come over for a swim at my house tomorrow?" she asked.
"Ya how about around 1." he said.
"Sounds great. I'll see ya then." she gave him another titty hug and he held her real close so she could feel against her flat stomach his monster that was beginning to awaken.
She walked off looking back at him with a big grin and waved.
He couldn't wait to see her massive tits in a bikini. His powertool twitched, apparently it agreed with him.
  #24   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2005, 07:37 PM

Glad to see a fellow Jennifer Connelly appreciator.
  #25   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2005, 03:39 PM

Emil parked his car and walked up to Sonja's house and rang the doorbell. He was wearing a brand new pair of swimming trunks that he had to buy for two reasons. One was because of his old pair simply didn't fit his big thighs and bubble butt, and the other was because his old pair didn't go far enough down his leg to hide his long flaccid cock. He wore a tank top that showed off his beautifully muscled upper body and bulging man tits.
Sonja opened the door wearing a pair of sandals and extra large Tshirt that just went below her crotch. Emil guessed she was wearing her bikini underneath.
"Hey man, come on in, looking good.", Sonja said.
"Hey Sonja thanks you too." Emil added.
God she did look good, real good Emil thought to himself. Her hair was in a ponytail and he could smell a hint of perfume.
"You wanna pop?", she asked.
"Uh yeah, Coke would be great." Emil answered looking around the living room.
Sonja got Emil a Coke and glass with ice and gave it to him.
"Your mom and dad at work I suppose." he asked.
"Ya they'll be back late this afternoon." she remarked.
Emil wandered around the living room looking at various folk art paintings and objects.
"Where is all this from?", Emil asked.
"Serbia." she said.
She looked at him from behind and marvelled at his broad back and tiny waist.
"You're last name is Serbian right?" said Emil.
"Ya well my mother's side is from Serbia and my father's side is from a region in Croatia called the Krajina."
"Ahh okay, interesting." he said. "So you're Serbian Orthodox." Emil looked at an icon painting and saw the Orthodox cross.
"This cross looks like the one you wear around your neck." he noted.
"Ya see?", Sonja brought out her cross from under her Tshirt and shoed him upclose.
Man that cross lives between her huge tits he thought to himself.
"Eichinger is German right?" she wondered.
He took a sip of his Coke and answered," Ya, it's Austrian actually."
"Well come on let's go to the pool. Bring your pop" she motioned to him.
"Okay sounds great." he said as he followed her out the back door to the pool.
Emil was amazed by the big pool area that even had a small bath house and sauna neaby.
"Wow very nice Sonja." Emil said.
He took off his tank top and slipped of his tennis shoes.
Sonja was breathless as she stared in awe of Emil's muscled god like body.
"Jeez that's a slab of beef." she thought to herself.
She couldn't find any flaw in his body and honestly couldn't decide on what part of him she liked the best. He seemed to have everything. She loved the big veins on his arms and shoulders, his massive back, and ripped six pack.
"Sweet tight ass that you could bounce a quarter off of." she noted to herself.
Emil dove in water and slicked back his hair. He smiled at Sonja who took off her oversized Tshirt.
What he saw made his cock rumble in approval.
"My god." he thought.
She was wearing a two piece red bikini that perfectly fit her body. A Brazilian bottom outlined her shapely ass and cameltoe and a top that strained to contain her gargantuan breasts.
Emil was fixated on her huge massive wobbling tits. Apart from his mother he had never seen a bigger pair of breasts.
No wonder she's the envy of every girl at school he thought. Her nickname "The Bosom" was very appropriate.
She didn't dive in but walked down some steps into the shallow end. She took her hair out of her ponytail, knelt back and slicked her raven black hair back.
Emil loved watching her, every movement was poetry in motion. Interesting because Sonja felt the same way about Emil. He had a feeling that he wasn't going home today without some sort of sexual contact. He needn't worry. Both secretly wanted each other.
  #26   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2005, 06:11 PM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
very nice, can't wait for the next part
  #27   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2005, 08:36 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
Love the story so far. Still so many questions to be answered. Can't wait to see your painting of Emil, even though I doubt he'll be as hot as he is in my imagination. How I do love ripped, muscular blondes.
  #28   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2005, 08:42 PM

The drawing for the Emil painting is being worked on right now, as is the birchwood board that the painting will be done on.
  #29   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2005, 03:32 PM

They were both in the shallow end of Sonja's pool making small chit chat about various topics like the upcoming school year, teachers, fellow students they knew, and the classes they would have together.
"Ya know i bumped into Terry yesterday afternoon after I saw you.", Sonja said.
"Oh ya?", Emil said raising an eyebrow.
"Joey and I saw Randy at the Zero Zest yesterday. We walked up behind him and when he turned around he looked like he was goin' ta shit his pants." Emil added.
Sonja laughed, "I bet."
"I mentioned you to Terry and he seemed kinda concerned." she said.
"Ya when Joey and I saw Randy leave he was on his cellphone. No doubt tellin' his master about me." said Emil.
"Emil when you see these guys don't do anything stupid." Sonja added.
"Hey if they don't fuck with me or any of my friends then there ain't a problem. But I know they will and I'll have to step up to the plate. They'll be sorry, you'll see.", he said.
"I know Terry and his lot have been a pain in the ass to everybody. i just don't want to see you get into trouble dealing with them." she said concerned.
"Don't worry Sonja, I'll be careful. Promise."
"I don't know how you got this freakin' big Emil, but no doubt you could hurt someone real bad if you weren't careful. You might not know your full strength.",Sonja said.
"Hmmm I have an idea trust me.", Emil said with a smile.
Sonja looked at Emil's massive shoulders and arms, and his big juicy tits. God he could kill Terry and his guys if he wanted too she thought to herself. She just wasn't sure Emil could control himself when the showdown happened. She knew it was only a matter of when not if.
"Let me take a look at your cross again." Emil said.
He wanted to get close to her but couldn't think of any other way to do it.
She took her Orthodox cross pendant in her hand and showed him. Sonja knew what he really wanted.
Emil took the cross in his hand and looked at it carefully.
"Ya know if you want a kiss all you have to do is ask.", she said.
He looked up from the cross into her green eyes that made him melt inside.
"Really?", he asked.
"Ya.", she smiled.
So he did. He kissed her gently on the lips. She answered by opening her mouth and sticking her tongue into his. He felt his dick begin to harden and snake it's way to the bottom of his shorts. He extended his freak tongue into her mouth and swirled it around.
"Hmmmmmph" she moaned.
"Let's go into the bath house." Sonja said breathlessly.
He followed her out of the pool and loved the way her ass moved in her bikini bottom. His cockhead had now poked it's head from under his swimming trunks. His balls began to ache and swell with cum.
The bath house had several places to sit and even lie down. It was actually kind of roomy.
Sonja turned to Emil and put her hands behind her back to undo the big hooks that held her massive red bikini top in place. She took off her top revealing what so many guys at school wish they could see, her truly massive breasts. They hung to her small waist looking so pendulous and ripe. Sonja had very large pinkish red areolae capped with large suckable nipples.
"Like 'em?", she said with a naughty smile while slightly shaking them back and forth.
Emil didn't know what to say. His enormous beefbat was about to tear itself free from the restraints of his trunks. Sonja then untied her Brazilian bikini bottom revealing a small V shaped wedge of black pubic hair. Emil noticed she had very large labia, pink and succulent.
"Oh god", he wimpered to himself.
She knelt before him like a subject praying before some pagan god. For the first time she caught a glimpse of his fat cockhead peeking under his trunks.
"Sweet mother, my god." she muttered to herself. Sonja was getting wet.
He took off his trunks. Free from any restraints his 15 inch monster sprang forth.
"Oh bozhe(Serbian for God)!", she said aloud.
Sonja was confronted with the biggest cock and balls she had ever laid eyes on. It was so massive it just spelled out power. His grapefruit sized balls hung halfway down his thick veined thighs.
She place her hands upon his thighs and began to tongue his dick's big piss slit.
Emil looked down and his eyes crossed from first contact.

..........more to come
  #30   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2005, 08:15 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Wowza!

Love the little detail of speaking in Serbian!

I'll bet Emil will be speaking in tongues, shortly!

Great descriptions!

Mdlftr
  #31   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2005, 03:11 PM

Sonja pushed her tongue into Emil's cock's piss slit making him moan. She then lifted his heavy member with her right hand and buried her face into his semen sack sucking, licking loving his natural scent.
"Grmmmmmph", her voice muffled against his flesh.
Emil began breathing harder and was loving every minute.
"Shit!", he thought to himself.
He put his left hand on the back of her head and pressed her face deeper into his massive ballsack.
"God that's nice Sonja.", he said to her.
Sonja then licked the bottom of his godcock up to the tip, kissing and smacking it with her lips.
Emil looked down and realized she was about to try and deepthroat his missile.
"It it's too big to suck Sonja.", he remarked.
"Uh uh you'll see what I can do.",she answered looking up at him with a naughty smile.
She put both hands around his shaft and brought the tip up to her sweet mouth. Sonja then moved her left hand and grabbed Emil's tight right ass cheek. Holding the cock with only her right hand and teeth, she followed by taking her right hand and placing it on his other ass cheek.
What happened next amazed Emil. Because his cock was so thick he believed that deepthroating it would be impossible. It would be a sensation he would have to live without because of his size. How wrong he was. He looked down, his jaw dropped and said aloud," Holy shit!".
Sonja was taking it, absorbing it, like a snake swallows it's prey. Slowly at first centimeter by centimeter, then inch by inch. Her face became like a caricature, contorted and distorted by his big manhood. Her cheeks were stretched laterally to their limit. Her thoat expanded to nearly twice it's circumference. Veins in her throat stood out as his beast was on it's way down her gullet. Only the whites of her eyes were visible, her eyes rolled back in her head.
"Ohh jeez shit Sonja!!", Emil exclaimed.
"Grkrmmmphmm.", she replied.
Sonja did indeed deepthroat it, all the way to the hilt. She held it there for a few seconds then slowly retracted his cock from her deep innards. Finally it passed her mouth and was out. Sonja's face was red and her features back to normal, no longer a caricature. She finally took a deep breath as her airway was no longer blocked by Emil's huge cock. Her eyes were a little red and watery.
"Phewww, how was that Emil. I told ya I could do it.", she said looking up at him.
"My god Sonja you're fuckin' unbelievable!.", he said breathlessly. "I didn't think anyone could do that to me."
"Only me baby..",she cooed.
He gently picked her up in his huge arms, and took her to a sturdy fixed bench in the bath house and put her down. His balls and prick where screaming for pussy.
"Now it's my turn to show you what I can do. Just lay back, relax, you're gonna love it." he smiled to her.
"Hmmmmmmm, fuckin' nail me to the wall." she moaned fingering herself with one hand and squeezing one of her massive tits in the other.
"God I'm gonna enjoy this..", Emil thought.
  #32   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2005, 01:27 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Whew. For a moment there I thought she was gonna pass out or something. Be careful with that cock.. Of course I'd prefer it if it were a man going down on Emil... but this is okay... It's nicely written.. Except his girlfriend sounds like a snake, able to er, take the whole thing in... Dislocate her jaw and all that stuff...
  #33   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2005, 03:12 PM

Don't worry both men and women will be serviced.
  #34   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2005, 03:36 PM
Megahuge

Damn, I thought there was an update. Cuit teasing and post something...just kidding. Thanks for all the effort. I apprecaite it and enjoy your story.
  #35   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Reasonably Insane

Please, please, please send us another chapter, Florian! I'm dying to read about Emil's revenge on the guys who used to bully him.
  #36   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2005, 09:59 PM

Don't worry I will. Right now i've been overloaded with artwork plus helping a friend who's from New Orleans find a place here. Don't worry Emil will continue.
  #37   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2005, 09:52 AM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Damned hot!
  #38   Add to lurkabout's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2005, 05:28 PM

lurkabout is on a distinguished road
This line, <her truly massive breasts. They hung to her small waist>, conjured up an image of a very old, droopy woman in my sick mind... but I know where you are trying to go with this, and besides this one line, I am loving this story line! Thanks and keep up the good work!
  #39   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Megahuge

Ok, I am worried, is there going to be more?
  #40   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2005, 09:02 PM
Reasonably Insane

I still check the forum every day, waiting for Emil to return. Can you give us an update, Florian?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options