The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2005, 02:03 PM

sl97aq
Andrew's Prequel Part 2

Whne Andrew got to Steve's house, out of breath, and panting, he had to sit on the curb for a few moments to catch his breath.
"I had better ask Dad to give me some lung training," he said to himself. "I wish I knew the proper word for it. Maybe Steve will know."
Andrew got up and knocked on Steve's door.
"Hi Andrew," said Steve, after he opened the door. "Come on in."
"Thank you," Said Andrew, stepping inside. "Where are your parents?"
"Mom and Dad went out to get some shopping done, " Stev replied. "My dad is picking up some gym clothes for me."
"Are you starting into weight training too?" Andrew asked without thinking.
"Yes, " agreed Steve. "My dad just told me. He said that I should start bulking up now, if I want to play football in 3 years. Since he is big, and so am I for my age, it should work out."
"Very funny," laughed Adnrew.
"Oh yes!" grinned Steve, catching on. "I guess it was. I didn't even think about what I was saying. So, you are trying to work out too?"
"Yes, my father just told me," Andrew replied. "What gym are you going to?"
"The YMCA," replied Steve. "what about you?"
"Oh I haven't picked one out yet," replied Andrew. He remebered how his father had told him to keep his promtion secret until he could announce it officially. But since his dad had picked out the Company Gym, and Andrew had not, he was not lying to Steve. "But I'm sure my dad will help me pick one out."
"Hi Andrew," said Carrie, coming into the room. "How are you?"
"I'm fine," replied Andrew, trying not to notice her too much.
"Well, see you later," Carrie said.
"Bye," said Adnrew, his gaze unintentionally following her.
"Hey, stop looking at my sister!" teased Steve. "You're too young to have a girlfiriend."
"Very funny," laughed Andrew, turning red from embarassment. "Let's go for a run. I need the exercise."
"Okay," agreed Steve. "Let me leave a note for my parents so they don't worry."
Once Steve left the note, he and Andrew left the house, and began to jog around the block.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options