The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2003, 06:50 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
NPC Teen, Collegiate, Masters Nationals

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I was wondering if anyone was planning on coming to Pittsburgh for the NPC Teen, Collegiate, Masters Nationals over the July 18-19 weekend? If so, and you'd like to meet up with a local (we all have our crosses to bear), drop me a PM.

Scott

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rp28nct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2003, 07:24 AM
Developing Muscle Mammoth

rp28nct
Do you know the exact location of the competition?

Hey Scott,

Do you know the location where the NPC Collegiate Nationals will be held in Pittsburgh? I was planning to attend but can't find any information about an address, etc. on the internet. All I've been able to find are the competition dates.

I'd appreciate any information you have. You can send me an email at [email protected] or on Yahoo IM: rp25nct.

Cheers,
Russ

Last edited by rp28nct; January 6th, 2011 at 04:38 AM.
  #3   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2003, 08:12 AM
Muscle Czar

grumble

According to the GNC site, it's at the Sheraton Station Square. I sent e-mail to the promoter (after trying the archaic method of telephone and got an answering machine), and I'm waiting for a reply to confirm this (and find out how to get tickets).

The Sheraton at Station Square has been the host hotel and venue in the past, so this makes sense.

Scott

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #4   Add to rp28nct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2003, 08:16 AM

rp28nct
Thanks for the info

Scott,

Thanks for the info. I, too, tried contacting the promoter, but with less success. Will you let me know what you find out about tickets?

Cheers,
Russ
  #5   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2003, 12:03 PM
Muscle Czar

got a response

I got a response from the promoter. The show will be a the Sheraton (from the repetrope pictures, it looks like this is where the show was last year too). Tickets are available at the door, and he e-mailed me a Word document if anyone wants to preorder tickets (and they will hold them at the door).

Prejudging tickets are $15 for each of two events. Tickets to both are $20. Masters prejudging is friday night at 6. The other categories are Saturday at 10AM.

The show starts Saturday at 6. Tickets are $30 (rows G-T) and $70 VIP (I assume rows A-F). No credit cards or personal checks accepted.

In the past, most competitors seemed to stay at the Sheraton. My office is across the river, and I've always known when the show is

Scott

#6   Add to rp28nct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2003, 12:06 PM

rp28nct
I was just about to tell you the same thing!

Hey Scott,

You beat me to the punch! I was just writing a message to you to let you know that I got the itinerary from the promoter, too! Also, I was going to attach the ticket order form, but since you already have it... there's no need.

Have fun at the competition!

Cheers,
Russ

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode