The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Sanitarium87Q's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2005, 12:57 PM

Sanitarium87Q
wrestling idea

This idea may have been presented before, but how about a story where there is a generally weak guy in high school who really wants to be on the wrestling team so he tries out. He otherwise wouldnt make the team because of how obviously weak he is, but while wrestling he suddenly starts to get bigger and stronger until eventually he even rips right out of the uniform or clothes or whatever. Anyone is free to write this and play around with it, of course. I'd do it myself but I absolutely stink at writing stories. Its harder for me to enjoy my own writing, anyway, i have found. Will someone write a story like this please?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2005, 01:18 PM

MuscleMage
Its an interesting story idea, if a bit undeveloped. Any particular reason why he hulks out?
  #3   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2005, 01:59 PM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
not quite the story you are looking for but close and even better TOTALLY TRUE

I went to a huge Texas high school where the jocks ruled. My first gym class my freshman year the gym teacher sat us down in the weight room to talk about the importance of being big, strong and fit. He said, "Id like all of you to meet one of our Senior football team captains who has also been a star wrestler and just won a state bodybuilding competition. Matt, come in here"

and in struts this 6 foot 2 inch tall blonde mass of muscle. So cocky and arrogant, he stands in front of the class, places his hands at the bottom of his shirt, lifts it up over his head, throws it to the floor, bounces/flexes his pecs, crunches his abs, then walks over to a flat bench that had a bar w/ a 45 lb plate on each end (135 lbs) and does standing bicep curls for reps. (he looked down at his arms and watched his the peak of his bi's pump as he curled the weight) then he returns it to the rack and does a front double bi. then he spoke to the class about training, diet, how great it feels blah blah blah........dont remember much about what he said, i almost fainted from the sight (when it was over, it was so funny watching all of the guys "adjusting" their hard ons)

later that year after school one day i was in the auditorium near the track teams mats/high jump cushion, etc. next to me was the smallest kid in my class (Eric was about 4'10" and maybe 110 lbs). Matt the muscle jock comes over, picks him up, presses him over his head, does some curls with him, tosses him on to the cushions, takes off his shirt and proceeds to wrestle him....talk about no contest

well Eric was determined to do something about it. Eric hit the weights that year and never looked back. by the time he graduated (im not exaggerating) he was 6'5 (he grew 10 inches one year alone) well over 225. and what a prick he turned out to be - always picking fights. now that i look back, im sure he juiced / did hgh or something
  #4   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2005, 04:13 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
You gotta tell us that story with more detail! It's amazing especially since it's true!
  #5   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2005, 07:52 AM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Awesome story bro---did Eric ever meet up with Matt again? Love to have seen that wrestling match after Eric got so big. Sounds like a story worth telling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyflex
not quite the story you are looking for but close and even better TOTALLY TRUE

I went to a huge Texas high school where the jocks ruled. My first gym class my freshman year the gym teacher sat us down in the weight room to talk about the importance of being big, strong and fit. He said, "Id like all of you to meet one of our Senior football team captains who has also been a star wrestler and just won a state bodybuilding competition. Matt, come in here"

and in struts this 6 foot 2 inch tall blonde mass of muscle. So cocky and arrogant, he stands in front of the class, places his hands at the bottom of his shirt, lifts it up over his head, throws it to the floor, bounces/flexes his pecs, crunches his abs, then walks over to a flat bench that had a bar w/ a 45 lb plate on each end (135 lbs) and does standing bicep curls for reps. (he looked down at his arms and watched his the peak of his bi's pump as he curled the weight) then he returns it to the rack and does a front double bi. then he spoke to the class about training, diet, how great it feels blah blah blah........dont remember much about what he said, i almost fainted from the sight (when it was over, it was so funny watching all of the guys "adjusting" their hard ons)

later that year after school one day i was in the auditorium near the track teams mats/high jump cushion, etc. next to me was the smallest kid in my class (Eric was about 4'10" and maybe 110 lbs). Matt the muscle jock comes over, picks him up, presses him over his head, does some curls with him, tosses him on to the cushions, takes off his shirt and proceeds to wrestle him....talk about no contest

well Eric was determined to do something about it. Eric hit the weights that year and never looked back. by the time he graduated (im not exaggerating) he was 6'5 (he grew 10 inches one year alone) well over 225. and what a prick he turned out to be - always picking fights. now that i look back, im sure he juiced / did hgh or something
  #6   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2005, 08:22 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
10" in one year? IMAGINE THOSE GROWING PAINS!!!

*ouch*

I grew 14" over about 3 years and stretched out to a skinny rail.... and I remember those leg and foot pains that wouldn't quit.

10" in one year, that's totally un-real... and to manage to grow muscle at the same time.... I definitely agree on the massive juicing remark.
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Yes indeed

But back to the main, or at least original, point of this thread:
That's very hot idea, man. I like it a lot and hope to read it soon.
Perhaps he grew for the following reasons: so he wants to join the team, so he gets some miraculous growth stuff. He takes it right before practice but of course doesn't follow any of the warnings (like they could be "no intense physical exertion within X hours of ingestion" and "no sexual arousal within X hours of ingestion" ). It's quite simple after that.

Things happen.
  #8   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2005, 01:10 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Red face Wrestling story

I can see how this idea could eventually be worked into a completed story.

*Sigh*

So much to write; so little time...

Great ideas, guys. Keep them coming!

Rex

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode