The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2012, 02:00 PM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
BB Bookstore, part 2 <teaser>

Hey guys.

It's been a while since I wrote anything, sorry bout that real life has been a bitch lately.

This is a teaser. Just to get back into the swing no changes just the set up.

More to come in next few days I promise

It was just one of those days when everything seemed to go wrong. Richard was a runner for a local PR company and he hated it. The job should have been sweet, meeting new people every day and doing projects for the big and famous. What did these guys do ? They designed websites and did adverts for dog food and baby powder. Richards ,job ? Well, he could source lattes from any number of shops in the area in 10 minutes flat.
?A great achievement that? he thought to himself disconsolately as he started out of the office on yet another coffee run.
?This job sucks? thought the 20 year old. He wasn't an unattractive kid but was carrying a little extra weight here and there. His hair needed cutting, it was a little to long and was a bit too greasy, He had a few spots on his face and his nose seemed a little too puglike giving him a slightly piggy look, His chin was a little double but when he smiled his face lit up and his pale grey eyes sparkled. He just wasn't that happy that he smiled to often at the moment.
Let's face it his main hobbies were watching re-runs of STNG and WoW, with maybe a little date with madame palm and her five lovely daughters. He was lonely and a little sad but he deserved more. He was a good worker to with a creative flair that wasn't recognised by his employers. He needed a change.
As he wandered the streets, taking the long route to the coffee shop he noticed a new bookshop he'd never seen before. Which was weird as the place looked like it had always been there.
They also had a small coffee area.
?Cool? he smiled to himself. He could kill 2 birds with one stone here.
He pushes the door open that jingles with the sound of an old fashioned bell at the top of the door. The shop is well lit at the front where the counter and the coffee shop area are, The assistant looks up from his book and smiles in welcome.
?Good morning, welcome to the BB bookstore? he says as he finds and marks his place in the book before he puts it on the counter.
?Hi? says Richard shyly as he hands over a list of coffees for his colleagues
The assistant takes the note and looks at it and smiles.
?No problem with this. Although these will take a few minutes to do? He gestures to the stacks that lead into the shadows at the rear of the shop.
?Why not take a look around and see if there's something that catches your eye??
?Sure, thanks? Richard feels himself colour slightly under the guys rather intense stare. He can't put his finger on it but there's something about this guy.

He walks back into the stacks of the shop and starts looking at the shelves and their contents, There's all the usual stuff. Fiction and reference off all types, he stops for a minute or two at the sci-fi section before he looks up and notices the biography section. It is huge. The whole section takes up the entire back wall of the shop.
Richard starts to look at the books and soon realises he's never heard of any of the people in these books.
Kyne Stanton ?The lives and loves of a rockstar?
Aiden Riddick ?Running back but never backwards. A footballers tale?

and so on. One in particular caught his eye, it seemed to have fallen onto a shelf on its own. He picked it up. It was a large thick book with a picture of a man half in shadow on the cover, It was the eyes that got him. They were a very strange shade of blue, quite dark for a blue almost purple in the shadowed light of the shop.
The title read

Kayne Richards, Play Hard Fight Dirty.

Richard found himself licking his lips as he brushed the cover of the book before he opened it to the first page...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2012, 03:51 PM

a little feedback would be nice too...would you guys like to see this series/story continue ?
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:27 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
While I always feel weird about reading these stories. Since in my opinion the guy in question is made to no longer exist at all which to me defeats the purpose, I'd still love to read your stories. Continue on man, they are quite fun. Also welcome back, we all know how Real Life can be so no worries.

#4   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:32 PM

Thanks VG,

I am going to try a different tack with this one...

Maybe not make it totally against the will of the protaganist.

we shall see
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2012, 08:19 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Hey Tattcub,
Real life can be a drag sometimes, can't it? And NOT in a good way!

It's always a pleasure reading one of your stories. Sometimes people get what they don't know they even want in these stories. As long as there's no pain and suffering, why not?!

BTW, you're doing better than me -- real life has successfully intervened in some of my writing lately as well. A continuing series is particularly hard to keep going.

Good luck!

Mdlftr
  #6   Add to nole9395's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2012, 08:38 PM

nole9395 is on a distinguished road
Agreed with others, tattcub. I have enjoyed the stories you've posted and always look forward to new ones. We seem to have similar interests as far as the transformation and personality changes go and you're a good writer. It's cool to see where you take them and you have not disappointed yet! Keep up the great work.
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2012, 09:00 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
One editorial remark:

Pick a tense and stick with it. You start out using past tense and then switch to present. One or the other, please, not both.

xoxo

Richard
  #8   Add to Yoshi32's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:40 AM

Yoshi32 is on a distinguished road
welcome back, this one reads very good, i can't wait to see, where this is going
  #9   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2012, 04:07 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I very much hope you continue this series! The combo of books and muscles and life alterations is awesome!
  #10   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2012, 05:02 AM

Thanks guys,

I'll try and stick with the tenses but when you read a biography you're sort of in the past tense and when you're with the reader you're in the present.

I will keep it in mind though.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options