The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2012, 10:02 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
Blood Brothers (Part V)

[COLOR=cyan]Part I[/COLOR]
[COLOR=cyan]Part II-IV[/COLOR]
[COLOR=cyan] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]PART V[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Although the beast in front of me had Casey?s hair, the similarity ended there. He was facing away from me, his back muscles bulging and writhing as large hands sifted through what used to be my supplement store. Traps rose up and disappeared behind the shaggy mane atop his head. They ended at shoulders the size of cantaloupes. The rest of his back was wide a mountain of muscle that tapered into a waste more tight and taught than I thought possible. His boxers were glued to his skin and every striated detail of his glutes showed through the fabric. His oak tree legs were now redwoods and tapered down to calves that could carve granite.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Casey?? I asked again, my voice horse and barely above a whisper as I drew closer. He was obviously taller, perhaps 6?1 and that made him look even wider. I walked around him and glanced at his face from the side. His eyes were only partly open as if in a trance and his mouth hung gaping open whenever he wasn?t chewing on something. ?CASEY!? I said louder. Still nothing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I reached up and grabbed his rock of a shoulder, trying to shake him. It wasn?t as effective as I?d hoped, he barely even moved even when I tried moving him with both hands. I ended up bulldozing into him with all my weight behind me before he took a balancing step and snapped out of it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?What?? he asked curiously, as if I?d simply woken him up from a good night?s sleep. He squinted at the light just as I had a moment earlier and wiped sleep from his eyes with his hands. Finally somewhat conscious, he looked at the mess on the floor around him. ?What did you do to your room, man?? he asked innocently.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I was more than at a loss for words. As Casey turned to me he revealed a body that could grace the cover of any fitness magazine. His pecs bulged from his ribs and looked like they were straining to cover the distance from sternum to shoulder. Eight dense and ripped abdominal muscles were carved between oblique walls that, themselves, bulged as if his ribs themselves were growing. His biceps were veined globes of muscle that looked made of steel even while relaxed at his side. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]My silence seemed to give Casey pause to figure things out for himself and it didn?t take long for him to notice how much taller he was than me now. Less than an inch over my 5?7 yesterday, he was now at least 4 inches taller?maybe more. He looked down at his hands, his eyebrows rising. Then he saw his body and a quiver went through his ripped form.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Look at me,? he whispered, mostly to himself. He put his hands on his stomach as if testing its reality. He smiled and his eyes lit up like a child on Christmas morning. ?Look at me!? he said louder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I am, I am,? I whispered harshly. ?And quiet down, will ya? Last thing I want to explain to my parents is why there?s a big, naked bodybuilder in my bedroom at?5 am.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Casey strolled up, heavy footed and obviously not used to his added weight. ?Wanna make me?? he asked with a mocking grin. I gulped. I was roughly eye level with his chin, making his powerful chest very visible in my field of view. Each pec looked as big as my head. He caught me staring and gave one a bounce just for good measure. It popped up like there was an animal trying to get out of it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Go ahead,? he said. ?Touch it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I did. Maybe any overly muscled person felt like my friend Casey did that day but it was a far cry from the body I called my own. His skin was smooth yet barely contained muscle as hard as bone. When, flexed it was a whole different story. It was like touching a block of steel. It?s not like his size was inhuman but I?d never seen a body like this except in pictures and it was a completely different world when there in the flesh so to speak. He was just...so much bigger than me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?It?s incredible,? I said as I moved my hand to his bicep, first poking it goofily with my index finger, then grabbing it with my hand. His skin was still on fire and there was still that faint vibration. It was like the rumble of the earth when a freight train is passing nearby. He curled his arm at the elbow and I felt a powerful bulge rise up and push my hand back.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You should feel it the way I feel it,? he said breathlessly. ?It?s like the only thing keeping me from being twice this size is my skin.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I couldn?t necessarily disagree with the idea; his skin felt as tight as a balloon ready to pop. After a few awkward moments of silence where I could only feel a body I had only dreamed of seeing let alone have, we finally got down to business.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I guess your supplements work,? Casey said finally. ?I?m sorry about that, man. Would you believe I didn?t know what I was doing??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I nodded, and did. I could hear the sound of movement from elsewhere in the house meaning my parents were up and about. They could not see Casey like this. Luckily, I had some clothes and a jacket to hide his width but not much would hide his height. ?You shower up and find some clothes. I?ll go get some breakfast.? Casey nodded and walked to the bathroom, feet pounding like a gorilla?s.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Quietly,? I whispered. ?I don?t want them to even know you?re here and that won?t happen if you?re stomping all over the place.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Sorry, man,? Casey said as he adjusted his stride to tiptoes, forcing his vein-covered calves to flare out like diamonds. ?You try being stealthy with a body like this.? He flexed his back for good measure?I didn?t even know you could even do that.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I rolled my eyes and went downstairs, only to find the kitchen a small disaster zone. Slight panic welled up in my gut when I realized Casey had not only eaten my supplements but had devoured everything in the kitchen. I pictured him sleepwalking in only his boxers, rummaging through the kitchen, body expanding with every bite of food. Considering the situation, I considered myself lucky it was only as messy as it was. He was surprisingly thorough, leaving only empty cans and boxes scattered everywhere. I spent the next ten minutes gathering the tuna cans, peanut butter jars, egg cartons, milk jugs, deli meat bags, Wheat Thins, cereal boxes, you name it. By the time I was done, the pantry and fridge looked like they belonged to a poor college student?without the ramen noodles.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Even after collapsing everything to as compact a pile as possible, it still filled up the garbage can in the garage. With no breakfast save a handful of goldfish crackers he had missed, I went back up to my room, still hearing the rushing water from my shower. Looking at the clock, I saw it was already 5:45, fifteen minutes before my parents ventured downstairs. I started to panic a little but kept my cool.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I barged into the bathroom and drew the curtain on my friend, who seemed to be lathering his body for the tenth time. ?You fucking ate my kitchen bare,? I said. He looked at me, looking half annoyed I wouldn?t let him enjoy his new body and half amused at the situation.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Oops,? he said. He flexed his arm. ?Does a body good. These puppies are over eighteen inches around.? They looked every bit that big. I looked on the counter and saw my tape measure in a pool of water, as if he used it in the shower. The scale was also sitting in a pool of water. He must have thought of that particular stat after he got in.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Two twenty one,? he said smugly, following my eyes. My jaw dropped but I wasn?t all that surprised. It?s not like that body was full of air. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]It took every shred of effort not to touch his body again. ?Look, you gotta dry up and get dressed, Casey,? I said, practically begging him to cooperate. :We got fifteen minutes before my parent notice we were invaded by a mob of hungry drifters.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]That seemed to get his attention because he immediately turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. His glutes formed ruggedly carved boulders each time they bounced with each step. He grabbed a towel and dried off, seemingly enjoying the experience as much as he did the shower. Meanwhile, I held up the clothes he wore yesterday to my own body and quickly ruled out his ability to wear them. I rummaged through my closet for the biggest clothes I could find, meaning invading the stash of gifts from my grandmother, who seemingly thought I looked like adult-large material. ?You?ll grow into it,? she had said confidently.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Yeah, in five years,? I said to myself. Five minutes later, we were both dressed, sort of. The shirt looked almost painted on his torso and the pants, although only slightly snug at the legs and butt, rose a good inch above the ankle standing up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Well, I wouldn?t worry about people making fun of your capris,? I said after he made a comment about them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Who would dare?? he said cockily. His feet were too big for his shoes now, so I gave him a pair of flip flops. The fact his toes and heels extended past the soles was nothing compared to the ridiculous ensemble he was already wearing. I completed it with my oversized ski jacket. If anything it made him look bigger, but at least that size might be blamed on the clothes and not the man underneath.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]We both crept down the stairs. Well, I crept. He stomped like a one-man marching band. ?I can?t help it,? he said, still grinning.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Honey, is that you?? my mom said from her room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Yeah,? I yelled back, my face red with frustration. ?Heading to school early. Have a meeting.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]It was the most ridiculous explanation I could have offered but it seemed to suffice to a woman who didn?t know there was anything to worry about. ?There?s leftovers in the fridge for lunch,? she said in reply.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Casey failed at any attempt to hold back a laugh, most of it escaping through his nose in a sort of snort. In spite of myself, I laughed too. What can I say? It was funny.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Thanks mom,? I said, voice filled with humor.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Ten seconds later we were out the door. ?Well, its six am,? I said matter-of-factly. ?School doesn?t start for another hour-and-a-half.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I looked over and saw Casey thumbing through his wallet. ?I?m sure we could fill that time up.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Believe it or not, we did. School was about a half mile from my house, as was a local convenience store. After raiding it of any nutritional value and one extra large ?No Fear? t-shirt that I didn?t know people even sold anymore, we found ourselves back in the gym at school. ?I wanna test these babies out,? Casey had said, popping a double bicep flex while walking down the road. The jacket stood attention as it rose with his bulging arms. I relaxed somewhat. That jacket was plenty big enough even if the shirt underneath was not.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Fourteen hours and sixty pounds after his first gym experience, my friend Casey, cancer survivor, was benching 405 lbs for reps. My body was in tatters from the night before, feeling like it would hurt for days. I wasn?t looking forward to tomorrow?s workout with coach. But Casey?s body was apparently begging to be used. His chest swelled with each rep, his lats flaring like wings as he pushed his arms up. He was beginning to look like a pro-bodybuilder, except his muscles were still long and hard, not puffy and bloated like I?d seen on the cover of magazines. Not for the first time I wondered what the limit of his growth would be. Between each set, Casey would pose in the mirror, and each time a new body would pose back, a little bigger, a little leaner, a little stronger. It was something neither of us got tired of.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]However, at 7 am, I finally touched his boulder of a shoulder and told him it was time to stop. People might be showing up soon.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?So what,? he said, the left side of his mouth curling up in a smile as arrogant as a drunken fratboy. ?Let ?em come. He flexed his biceps and Olympian arms exploded from their cocoon, both heads of each biceps stretching their constraining skin.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I still remember the feeling I had right then, inches away from the herculean body of what must have been the most developed fifteen year old in the world. Little did I know then how many Casey?s there were out there.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I finally convinced him to put his clothes back on and walk to the front of school, and it involved letting him know that more people could see him there than here. The jeans were a little tighter and the polo shirt was a joke. It stretched across his torso like a rubber band, every ravine in his back visible and every bulge threatening to tear it apart.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He smiled knowingly and lifted his arm. ?Corey, no,? I said pleadingly but he had already flexed his bicep and the sleeve ripped lean across the seam and his arm exploded out of it like water bursting from a dam. It was criss-crossed in veins and the striations writhed beneath.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Dude,? I said, internally wincing at how winey I sounded. ?That was a nice shirt.? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Was,? he said matter-of-factly as he ripped the rest off as if it were paper. After a pause, he looked up guiltily, ?Sorry, bro, got carried away.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I couldn?t feign anger I didn?t feel. Everything that had happened since he awoke that morning was too incredible to focus on the negatives. Looks like it was a No Fear day, which was somewhat appropriate. It fit well, his vascular arms and 60? chest still had some breathing room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Ten minutes later we were both milling around in front of the school with the rest of the early arriving students. Although at school the day before, I never really had the chance to introduce Casey to any of my friends. He made up for that today.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]People I only rarely spoke to now came up for no reason to introduce themselves. One in ten looked like the name sparked a memory from years back but none said anything. Most had never known Casey anyway. His face was the only thing that made him look the age he said he was. The jacket was somewhat successful hiding the bodybuilder figure he was sporting but the jeans, ridiculously baggy on me and only barely tight on him an hour ago, now showed off his powerful legs that took every inch of its circumference. He was a hit to say the least.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]We split up for home room but shared first period. At no point did I see him without food in his mouth, most gotten from the convenience store, the rest from the ?healthy? vending machines in the hallways. He stood out when we walked from class-to-class, easily mistaken for a senior athlete. In a class laden with other freshman, he looked downright foreign. He did well and kept his jacket on, although he looked increasingly uncomfortable and shifted around in a way that garnered some unwanted (or wanted) attention from the rest of the class.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Our schedules split us up until lunchtime, and the couple of hours in between allowed me to hear all the rumors flying around about the ?hot new stud? at school. I even heard one of the teachers whispering about him to her aid.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?We?re training together,? I often said to any person curious how I knew him. More than once, I garnered the reaction I secretly wanted: the look that pictured me being just as big as him one day.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The bell for lunch finally arrived and I finally saw Casey again. He was hard to miss. I still couldn?t get over how big he was and suddenly realized that I was at eye level with his upper chest now. My heart both sank and fluttered at the same time. He was still getting bigger. He had to be 6?5? now. The hem of his pants was well up his calf now and his quads and glutes now pressed violently against the denim and stretched it across his girth. The thick jacket now only served to enhance his frame. Although it still did a good job taking away his definition, his biceps now stretched it when his arms were bent and you could begin to see the outline of his chest under the inches of padding and cotton insulation. He was eating beef jerky out of a Warehouse sized bag and carried a gallon jug of water with his pinky as if it were an empty teacup.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Where did you get that shit?? I asked harshly, knowing quite well how unintimidating I was. I had to very obviously look up to make eye contact with him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?The varsity football players have a food horde in the locker room. They hooked me up,? he said, seemingly unaware or uncaring of my tone.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You have to stop eating like that,? I said, somewhat desperately.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He stopped chewing for a moment and raised his eyebrows. ?Would you in my situation?? he said as he put another piece of jerky in his mouth and washed it down with a third of the jug, the muscles in his jaw flares with every bite. God, he had muscles everywhere. Ultimately, I couldn?t say I would act any differently so we went to lunch like nothing was wrong. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]While in line, Casey received second glances from everyone who passed by. He didn?t even act like he noticed, but I saw his eyes briefly make contact with some of the onlookers. He knew, and was loving every minute of it. We sat down at what would be called the ?cool kids? table if this were 1987. Casey and all his size sat in the place of honor in the middle. His tray looked like my plate did on Thanksgiving: so loaded up with food that you couldn?t even see the porcelain underneath. Apparently the lunch ladies knew he was a hungry boy and were delighted to help quench his stomach.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He was flanked by my friends Jeremy and Amelia while I sat on the opposite site of the table from him. Both friends were making seemingly accidental contact with him too often for it to be as it appeared, and both didn?t seem to fathom what they were touching. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Then Casey really set the table off: halfway through lunch, he took off his jacket and lay in on his lap. ?Can?t hardly breathe,? he told me when my eyes grew wide.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Jesus Christ,? Chandler Roberts exclaimed with alarm from the end of the table. And that was the least of the comments which erupted from the table, not to mention from other people in the cafeteria. Carla, the girl sitting to my right, reacted by actually spitting her iced tea all over Jeremy?s face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]To say Casey was bigger than this morning was an understatement. The No Fear shirt was an errant flex away from tearing apart. How big did one have to be to stretch an XL shirt by that much? His lats bulged and his shoulders looked like pumpkins, ridges and all. His chest was pressing against the shirt comically and bounced involuntarily with every movement of his arm. The veins and striations in his arms bulged through the t-shirt as if the fabric were merely paind. His back must have been equally impressive, for it garnered as much attention from the crowd seated behind him as his front received from us.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?How on earth did you get all those muscles?? Colton, a friend of mine sitting next to me, also a bit of a gym rat, asked. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Hard work,? he said simply as he chugged his third carton of milk. His unflexed, but boulder-looking arm looked to be at least 20? around.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Carla, who was still emotionally recovering from giving Jeremy?s face a bath, gawked openly. The rest of the lunch period, of course, revolved around Casey. And to be honest, I loved it. A couple of minutes after Jeremy finished drying his face, a particularly huge senior walked by and ducked his head next to Casey?s ear. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I don?t know who you are, or why you?re sitting with the freshman, but I would kill to train with you, bro.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Casey grinned and at that precise moment, the fabric over his right shoulder split down the seam and ran itself all the way up to his neck, allowing the fabric on either side to fall back and reveal a smooth and gargantuan trap. I swear I didn?t see him flex or anything, but the timing was too perfect to not speculate intent. The big senior?s head snapped back and he dropped his lunch tray to the ground while his mouth hung open like a fish out of water.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Casey turned around and I heard another stitch pop somewhere but didn?t know where. ?I don?t know if you could handle my routine,? he said before turning back around. The senior walked away, leaving his trey on the ground and his gaze on Casey?s bare shoulder. The rest of the table was silent.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]By the time we were getting up from lunch, Casey sounded like an old ship at sea, every stitch of clothing creaked as they were pulled tighter and tighter or snapping all-together. Each bulge of his abs were clearly visible and protruded from below his shirt like a super-hero from a comic book. His quads bounced and boiled enough to show off their deep cuts even through the thick denim of his jeans.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He seemed to realize that it would be a good idea to put the jacket back on but even it was looking comically tight by this point. ?I don?t know what to say,? I whispered to him. And it was true.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Say it?s awesome,? he said with a laugh. I turned towards him, not surprised to see that I was eye level with the lower part of his chest now. Looking down, the bottom of his shredded calves could now be seen below the bottom cuff of his?my?jeans. I guessed he was 6?6, and maybe 260 lbs. Hell, maybe 300. Maybe more. It was hard to tell at this point. The lines of his biceps and triceps bulged through the polymer fabric of the jacket. It camouflaged nothing now. He might as well be walking around shirtless. My jeans groaned with each step he took.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I think you should stop eating until we get you out of here,? I said on our way to English, which we happened to both share.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]As if to answer, he pulled out yet another bag of beef jerky and started eating it one shredded leaf at a time. I sighed, but my stomach was fluttering. He was right. This was awesome.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]There were two more periods that day and I was counting down every second until that final bell. English was a lesson in patience. Casey sat next to me, concentrating only on what he was putting in his mouth. It seemed like every bite of food Casey swallowed resulted in the sound of another stitch popping somewhere on his body. The jacket now looked painted on him and, by the end of the period, I knew that the popping stitches were now coming from the jacket. The shirt underneath was probably just rags at this point. We split up for the final class and as I watched him go, standing head-and-shoulders above anyone else in the hallway and half again as wide. A trail opened up for him and not an eye was drawn to him as he passed by. I could only guess what he would look like by the final bell; a mere hour away.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post:
abbraxis (January 25th, 2013), dickasauras (October 15th, 2013), digger (January 23rd, 2013), msclpatrol (June 7th, 2013), Trontastic (March 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to aguamentii's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2012, 12:58 AM

aguamentii is on a distinguished road
Brilliant! Your descriptions of growth are as scintillating as ever, and the bits of humour you've interspersed throughout have made this a thoroughly enjoyable read~ Ahh, you're quicky becoming one of my favourite authors on here (: Can't wait for more!
  #3   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2012, 03:22 AM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
I'm not normally in to pure growth tales, but you've got a knack, sir. Well done.

-X-
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2012, 10:20 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat View Post
I'm not normally in to pure growth tales, but you've got a knack, sir. Well done.

-X-
Yeah, that.
  #5   Add to bigmag2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2012, 01:00 PM

bigmag2 is on a distinguished road
This story is insanely hot

I hope there's some cock growth in the later chapters.
  #6   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:26 AM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Great job!

This story is really pushing all the right buttons for me - a sympathetic character who experiences rapid growth from working out and eating unbelievable amounts of food, getting more confident by the minute, and apparently not above using his size to overwhelm and intimidate others. I love it. Thanks for all the work you put into this and for sharing it with us.
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2012, 11:12 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You've got a real winner here. Looking forward to Mom's reaction! Also the doctors'.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options