The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to DamienONIX's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 12:40 PM

DamienONIX is on a distinguished road
HEXFILES2: Ripped Lee's Believe It or Not

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver]HEX FILES2: Ripped Lee?s Believe it or Not[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver]A note for the reader: [/color]

[color=silver] This story can be read as a stand alone, but it would help for the narrative flow to have read my other stories: You can find them all on this site. This is a continuation of the characters of those stories and a further development in those plotlines. Having said that? did ya miss me boys? If so please E-mail [/color][color=silver][email protected][/color][color=silver]. Reader response is currency to us writers and I?m hungry for feedback. E-mail me with your opinions, story-ideas and fantasies Knowing your work is appreciated is a magic all it?s own.[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver]WARNING ADULT CONTENT[/color]

[color=silver]This is a work of adult erotic fiction, containing graphic descriptions of homosexual sex and sexual deviances, Be 18 or older and have a solid constitution before continuing. [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] 1. STRANGERS ON A PLANE[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] This is a Story about belief, or more appropriately, the power of Belief. To believe something is to give it credence. In essence: to give it shape, form and? inevitably Power. [/color]

[color=silver]Some beliefs can free the mind, opening it wide to endless possibilities, while others can build a rigid cage that can ensnare an unsuspecting psyche. It is these close-minded beliefs that become the bars and jailers of a young impressionable intellect. [/color]

[color=silver] If you believe something is true? It is. [/color]

[color=silver] At least for you? and are we not the authors of our own reality?[/color]

[color=silver]Be careful of what you believe? [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] Currently, Damian Vaughn believed, with utmost certainty, that his Tea was too damn hot. It was an exotic blend that he had picked up on his last trip through Southeast Asia. It tasted exactly like Starbucks Chia Tea, but still it was foreign and had an interesting back-story. So, it was inevitably better. [/color]

[color=silver] It seemed to him everything was Foreign lately. He never really knew where he was anymore, except when the customs agents began to swear at him. [/color]

[color=silver]He was curled into a large awkward ball of hooded black sweats, staring out of a tiny airplane window. The Tea in his thermos fogged the windows as he watched yet another exotic locale fade into the distance. This locale was San Pedro Sula, One of the more modern cities in the Central American country of Hundorous. Modern, in that there was one airport and the armed guards politely motioned with their semi-automatic weapons as opposed to using them. [/color]

[color=silver] Another fruitless trip. [/color]

[color=silver]He sighed. [/color]

[color=silver]Well not exactly fruitless, he had eaten his weight in mango and Plantains. But still he had not found what he was looking for. [/color]

[color=silver] He had gone all the way to the Nicaraguan border. He had climbed high into the mountain villages in search of his quarry. Well not so much climbed as hired someone with a rather formidable SUV. Deep in the thick jungles that doted the flat crests of the indigenous mountains, Damien had sought help from an elderly Bruja who was reputed to be able to heal ANY thing. [/color]

[color=silver] After two day?s travel through an oxymoron, (a rain forest where it NEVER rained. The jungles were so high into the atmosphere that they didn?t require any tangible precipitation, they were literally in the clouds.) Damien had arrived at what his guide called ?her Heathen retreat?. After coaxing the poor little woman out of the nearest tree he had found her to be anything but heathen. Damien suspected that, this label was given to her by condescending people who simply wore more clothes then she did. [/color]

[color=silver] The poor little thing took one look at him, said a charm for protection and directly ferreted up the nearest vine. It was quite a thing to see an 80-year-old peasant woman scale 50 feet in nothing but a sarong. [/color]

[color=silver] The mystically inclined often reacted to Damien that way. It was like opening your door to find a Unicorn ?or the Gestapo. [/color]

[color=silver] Even after he had made quick friends with her, she was unable to give him the aid he sought. She gave him a Quetzal?s feather and wished him luck, with a sad withered smile that made him decidedly uneasy.[/color]

[color=silver] Ahhh well back to the drawing board?[/color]

[color=silver] At least he had a warm cup of tea and the silence of his thoughts?[/color]

[color=silver] ?FUCK NO DUDE YOU GOTTA TRY IT!!! NO DUDE! THE DIVING DOWN HERE IS SICK!!!? The young man next to him barked into his Cell Phone. [/color]

[color=silver] His name Was Lee Rizen. He was just getting back from a long fall break Deep sea Diving off the northern keys. [/color]

[color=silver] ?NO DUDE, I?D LOVE TOO BUT I?M MEETING UP WITH MY BUDDY FROM HIGHSCHOOL THE SECOND I GET BACK!!!? [/color]

[color=silver] Damien groaned and tried to retreat further into the baggy folds of his dark hood.[/color]

[color=silver] ?YEAH MAN! HE WORKS AT THIS STRIP CLUB AND HE?s GONNA HOOK ME UP WITH THIS BIG TITTIED BLONDE!? The eager youth yelled.[/color]

[color=silver] ?OF COURSE BRO! YOU KNOW HOW BLONDES ARE MAN! THEY CAN?T HELP BUT SUCK COCK, AND STRIPPERS MAN ! THEY CRAVE THE SKIN BEAST!!! YOU KNOW THAT?S TRUE!!!?[/color]

[color=silver] Damien inwardly groaned.[/color]

[color=silver] ?NO MAN I?LL HOLA AT YA AFTA I GET BACK! PEACE MAN!? Lee hung up the phone and put it into his pocket.[/color]

[color=silver] Damien looked at him for a moment and then ventured a statement. ?You should be more careful of what you say.?[/color]

[color=silver] Lee turned to the stranger startled. ?What??[/color]

[color=silver] The man in black turned to him and fixed him with a blue-eyed stare, ?It is ill advised to believe such vulgar things, much less announce them.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?Yo man? sorry.? Lee said dismissively, swiveling to find an empty seat far away from his nosey neighbor.[/color]

[color=silver] Damien plowed on, his moral indignation a powerful engine driving him forward. ?Strippers? Blondes? I doubt highly these are indicative of sexual deviance ? no matter what your immature ideas would have you believe.?[/color]

[color=silver] Lee was now pissed. This dude had no right to listen in on HIS phone call. This dude had no right to tell him what to believe. ?Look Mr. you don?t even know me.? He spat.[/color]

[color=silver] Damien considered the statement, ?You know I once thought that all people were different, but the older I get, I realize that that is a fallacy.? He plucked irritably at his sleeve. ?I really do think that somewhere in the universe is a poly-morphic field devoted solely to the replication and production of hormone driven quasi-adolescences with testosterone dependant purposes.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?Huh??[/color]

[color=silver] Damien sized the young man up with a neglectful glare, ?Well, from the way you are dressed head to toe in the colors and paraphernalia of your indistinct little college, I?d venture to say you?re on some sort of sports scholarship.?[/color]

[color=silver] Lee considered his tight T-shirt emblazoned with Wrainright College, and his loose soccer shorts, ?yeah??[/color]

[color=silver] ?Judging from your lithe shape and thick legs?and lack of any text book?I?d say Soccer??[/color]

[color=silver] ?Yeah?and proud of it.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?And that?s basically all you really are deep down? just another preppy, little, broad generalization, defined by your attitude and attire. So I do know you ?or enough about you. At any rate.? He looked at the window and said more to himself, ?It seems that being unique is the ecclesiastical burden of a select few.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?You think just cause I?m eager to pimp it with some titty bar sluts and I?m a jock that I?m some fucking meat head?? Lee asked incredulous.[/color]

[color=silver] ?You don?t weigh enough to be a meat head.? Damien observed. ?Your just a man.? He made the statement seem like a terrible insult. [/color]

[color=silver] ?Yeah well dude, I?m an engineering major.? He announced proudly. ?So I?m way more then a jersey and a dick, asshole.?[/color]

[color=silver]?I?m just saying be careful what you believe in. If you believe to hard it can trap you?? [/color]

[color=silver] Lee was pretty pissed off and was still awkwardly looking for some seat to move to. ?Guess you don?t believe in anything then huh??[/color]

[color=silver] Damien smiled, ?Not really.?[/color]

[color=silver] Lee rolled his eyes, ?So you don?t believe in God??[/color]

[color=silver] ?Gods.? Damien corrected.[/color]

[color=silver] ?Whatever dude.? Lee said closing his eyes and hoping the freak would shuddup.[/color]

[color=silver] In fact, Damien didn?t believe in Gods. Of course he knew they existed. But that didn?t give him any cause to go around believing in them. He thought it was best that they keep to their busy schedules and leave him to his own. They had jobs to do that certainly had nothing to do with him. To Damien?s Practical and Arcane mind, Believing in Gods was like Believing in the Dentist or the Mailman.[/color]

[color=silver] As a pre-dream after thought Lee murmured, ?I just wish all the big tittied blondes of the world believed the way I do.? [/color]

[color=silver] Damien dropped his head into his hands exasperatedly. ?Don?t you know anything Frat boy??[/color]

[color=silver] ?Huh?? Lee grunted, shaken awake by the urgency in the stranger?s voice.[/color]

[color=silver] ?You should NEVER make a wish in front of a Stranger!?[/color]

[color=silver] Lee laughed at the total nonsense of the whole conversation, ?Yeah and why?s that Dali Llama??[/color]

[color=silver] There was a long silence and Lee looked up into the icy blue glint of the Man?s eyes, which seemed to have become impossibly colder, ?Because you never know how Strange they really are??[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver]2. Ripped Lee[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] Damien might have thought that Lee was average and ordinary, but Lee knew different. He had grown up in the suburbs of Boston and worked with his dad as a roofer since he was old enough to climb a ladder. He had earned his hard muscled adolescent body over years of grueling work, shingling, spackling, hauling and nailing. His soccer scholarship had promised him an opportunity to go to school for engineering. He could now get a good job that didn?t include a tool belt, and hours in the sun. [/color]

[color=silver] He still sported the thick East Harbor Boston accent, and it seemed to drive the girls crazy. When ever he said words like ?arvard and ?alf time.[/color]

[color=silver]He had short cropped dark hair and big brown puppy dog eyes, that made his already chiseled baby face seem even more heart Brea kingly handsome. [/color]

[color=silver] He was a good guy. He tried to do right. Make his dad proud. So by all rights he really didn?t deserve what was about to happed to him.[/color]

[color=silver] When Lee got back into town Alex picked him up and took him straight to the strip club that he had been working at. Alex and Lee had been buddies since they were playing HORSE on the basketball courts at recess. Alex had always been the less athletic and shy one. But since Lee had been at college Alex had done a 180. The shy kid was now a cut and ripped ladies man. Talking shit, walking tall and fucking anything that walked. He His tight 170 lb, 5?9 body was now a walking physiology chart. It was amazing. [/color]

[color=silver] And now that his buddy had the bod and the tude?, Lee felt compelled to keep up. They turned up the adolescent machismo to a fever pitch.[/color]

[color=silver] Both boys were talking trash and drinkin beer the whole way to the club. Lee thought the beer tasted kinda grainy and funny? but he couldn?t get enough of it. Lee was yellin? loudly about big tittied blondes and shakin? asses, while Alex egged him on promising pussy for days.[/color]

[color=silver] But that?s not what happened.[/color]

[color=silver] Lee wasn?t sure actually how it happened. [/color]

[color=silver] It was like totally wiggy, like totally.[/color]

[color=silver] He had gone to that club with his bud Alex and they like totally wouldn?t let him in. That was just so like totally rude of them. [/color]

[color=silver] But Alex had told him that he could totally get in if he worked there. But the thing was they were only hiring bouncers. Which Lee thought was a total bummer. He was way too much of a lightweight for that. But Alex said they could work out together till Lee was big enough to apply. For some reason that sounded like a totally rad idea. [/color]

[color=silver]So that?s how it must have started? but three months later Lee was totally confused. It seemed Lee was always confused now. Like thank GAWD Alex was there to keep him in line. What a bud.[/color]

[color=silver]When they started training together Lee was able to work the grueling workout routine into his busy college schedule but then it got more difficult. Classes got skipped. Assignments didn?t get turned in. Academic probation? it all kinda spiraled outa control. But still he never missed his lifting appointments with his best bud Alex. [/color]

[color=silver]?And then there was the drugs?[/color]

[color=silver]Lee had never been a druggie? It just wasn?t his scene. But since Alex was working at a strip club it seemed like he always had some kind of wild shit. And was more then willing to share. As Lee struggled to stay afloat at college Alex would have him lifting for hours during the day and then spending the early morning hours snorting K and zoning out.[/color]

[color=silver]And those weren?t the only drugs. About a month into their lifting, Alex got some D-ball and sustenon to ?help em out? . Lee was weary at first but eventually gave in. He just couldn?t seem to argue with his fast talking buddy. It got to the point where Lee was so drugged up and worked out that he had almost forgotten the reason they were training so hard. [/color]

[color=silver]He was supposed to get a job at the club as? a bouncer?yeah. As soon as he got the job, he could get in, fuck those hot blondes, hang with the fast crowd and wouldn?t have to worry about money ever again. THEN he could refocus back on school. He was gonna be set. [/color]

[color=silver]It all came to head one day when Alex stood in front of the posing mirror. His overly tanned 6? frame strained against his 2xist white tank top, hugging every granite curve of his abdomen. His short Nike running shorts draped over his thick cut thighs as he flexed and relaxed his calves.[/color]

[color=silver]He turned to Lee who was grunting away under the bar of the bench press? ?18..19?20?[/color]

[color=silver]?You miss your Geometry Class again??[/color]

[color=silver]Lee sate up on the bench, and wiped the sweat from his brow. He looked a little ashamed, ?Yeah.?[/color]

[color=silver]Alex smiled brightly ?Fuck it!? [/color]

[color=silver]Lee laughed ?yeah!?[/color]

[color=silver]Alex used his own sweat to spike his own short dirty blonde hair up, and sat down next to his old buddy. His daydream green eyes sparkled with pride. He gave Lee a hard pat on the back. ?Dude I think you?re ready!?[/color]

[color=silver]Lee struggled to catch his breath, and smiled ?Hell yeah!? He popped a bicep that had started at 14 and was now up to a decent 17. ?I?ll fuckin blow them away!?[/color]

[color=silver]?Then them bimbo?s inside?ll line up to blow you!?[/color]

[color=silver]The two of them quickly grabbed their bags from their lockers and headed out of the gym. The whole time all LEE could do was rattle on excitedly about how it would be great to get the job. How he couldn?t wait for his interview. The money! The bitches! He was a bundle of nerves and pride![/color]

[color=silver]It was when they got to the curb that Lee noticed Alex?s always cocky and carefree face change. ?Uh? Lee dude there?s something I gotta tell you?? For an instant Lee could see the shy and unconfident Kid Alex had been, ?There?s something you should know about the club and the job??[/color]

[color=silver]?What man??[/color]

[color=silver]Alex shifted uncomfortably and lead lee to a side alley near the gym, ?Here bump this off real quick,? he handed Lee a tiny Vial.[/color]

[color=silver]Lee automatically took and snorted it up his nose. ?It?s so fucking great when u got the endorphins and K rush!? he giggled.[/color]

[color=silver]?yeah?? Alex agreed shuffling his feet.[/color]

[color=silver]?So what dya? wanna tell me?? Lee was flying. His head was lolling and he had the dreamy stoned face of a space cadet.[/color]

[color=silver]?Well dude the job they want you for isn?t a bouncer??[/color]

[color=silver]?huh?? Lee asked confused. He was so spent from his workout and the drugs he didn?t notice the big black Hummer pull into the alley behind them. [/color]

[color=silver]Alex got really quiet and said, ?they don?t need bouncer?s ?they need dancers..?[/color]

[color=silver]Lee let out a big horselaugh, ?DUDE I CAN?t BE A DANCER ? I AINT NO DUMB BLONDE PUSSY WITH CHIG BITTIES!! HAHAHA!? It was the funniest joke his friend had ever told.[/color]

[color=silver]?It?s not a female strip club? Lee? it?s male dancers?? [/color]

[color=silver]?wha..??[/color]

[color=silver]?That?s what I do I?m a Dancer for em? and they wanted me to get some more guys? for them?? Alex was completely broken now almost ready to cry.[/color]

[color=silver]Lee?s foggy face became unsure ?what are you talking bout,,..!!!MRRRHRHRPH!!!? A man came up behind him and shoved a chloroform rag over his mouth. Lee kicked and screamed but didn?t put much of a fight up. He was too loose from his workout and the K. As the big man in black dragged his grade school pal into the Hummer the man turned to Alex, ?You need a ride back to the club?? [/color]

[color=silver]?No man.?[/color]

[color=silver]?fine.?[/color]

[color=silver]They tossed the young jock into the back and drove away.[/color]

[color=silver]?Don?t worry bout being blonde and dumb..? Alex said to the empty air. ?The doctor takes care of that? He won?t give ya a pussy but he?ll turn ya into one?? Then Alex collapsed onto his knees and cried like a heart broken child.[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] IT was three and half weeks later when Alex saw his childhood friend again. In his guilt and depression he had thrown himself into his workouts like a mad man. Avoiding the club. Avoiding his boss. He had totally sold out his best friend. Literally. [/color]

[color=silver]Alex had started working at the club of his own free will 2 years ago. And the owner? Dr. Heart had made sure that Alex grew into the hottest talent their. Alex was now cock of the walk, hottest dude on the box and didn?t want to loose his place. Or the extreme money he was making letting Faggots touch his body or use his mouth. [/color]

[color=silver]So when the doctor told him that he needed a special new ?boy?. Alex agreed to get Lee. It seemed totally reasonable but the Doc had that affect on people. He just had a way of making you Want to do what he WANTED. The doc was the most well-connected, powerful and fucking loaded dude Alex had ever met. [/color]

[color=silver]Doctor Heart ran his private club like a kingdom. Only the most exclusive clients, the hottest dancers and the best of everything. It seemed strange that Doctor Heart got so rich running a fucking Fag strip Bar, even if it was the richest fag?s in the country? but Alex learned early on never to question Dr. Heart.[/color]

[color=silver]Today The Doctor had summoned him up to his palatial estate overlooking the city for a quick meeting. Alex tried to put on his favorite pair of jeans? but couldn?t fit into them so just squeezed into his sweats?which were also really tight. Damn..He was definitely going to have to get some new shit?. It might have been a mistake to double up on his steroid cycle? and then take the rest of Lee?s unused shit?.[/color]

[color=silver] After putting on a baggy t-shirt he headed up to ?the house on the hill? as everyone who worked for the Doc called it.[/color]

[color=silver] He found the Doc around back by the huge pool. Doctor heart was a gorgeous well coiffed man in his forties. He had salt and pepper hair in a tight gelled crew cut and was doing paperwork under an umbrella. He was wearing a crisp black suit with the sport coat draped over a lounge chair. He stood up to shake Alex?s hand and the buttons on his linen shirt threatened to burst as his big gym buffed chest ballooned against its confines. [/color]

[color=silver] ?Alex my boy, so good to see you.? His rich chocolaty voice whispered from his throat. ?We?ve missed you around the club lately?? Doc Heart had the carriage and demeanor of a concerned father. He made you feel at ease and cared for. [/color]

[color=silver] ?Well I?ve been busy?? Alex fumbled.[/color]

[color=silver] The doc smiled a big toothy grin that would make little girls in red hoods very nervous, ?Pumping that Iron huh??[/color]

[color=silver] ?Yeah.?[/color]

[color=silver] The doc sat back down. ?Oh Alex I know you probably feel really bad about what happened with your friend Lee?? He said, with a gentle tone.[/color]

[color=silver] ?Look Doc I know we agreed that it was alright I just feel like ??[/color]

[color=silver] Heart gave him a knowing grin, ?You just feel like you betrayed your oldest friend??[/color]

[color=silver] ?Yeah??[/color]

[color=silver] The doctor smiled and pushed a button on his Cell Phone, ?Well Alex I have good news, you don?t have to feel guilty at all! In fact Lee has never been happier. He?s adjusted perfectly and can?t wait to start working tonight!?[/color]

[color=silver] Alex gave him a startled look, ?Really?? [/color]

[color=silver] ?Ask him yourself.?[/color]

[color=silver] The doors to the doctor?s pool house slid open and a cartoon walked out.[/color]

[color=silver] If Alex hadn?t expected to see Lee, he would never have associated the ?man who sauntered out as his buddy.[/color]

[color=silver] At 5?9 his measurements were completely impossible. And the body? the body was so tone that Alex could make out the scar tissue on the man?s every muscle belly. [/color]

[color=silver] What stood in front of lee was an exaggeration of masculinity. Huge pec?s hung like artificial mountains over a tiny waist. The pec flesh was so massive it eclipsed his Lat?s and made a physically impossible ledge over his abdomen, which was ripped to shreds over an 8 pack that made you sick to your stomach. Bulging arms hung awkwardly akimbo at his sides. Large biceps forced out uncomfortably against the bulging tits. His immaculately shaved groin and cut hips were showcased by a low-cut micro thong that sparkled hot pink against his sun beaten brown skin.[/color]

[color=silver] Tone graceful thighs led up into an ass so wide and high it seemed uncomfortable for the man to walk. [/color]

[color=silver] It was Lee?s face?Almost. Behind a halo of straight straw blonde hair that hung down to his chin, Alex could just make out his life long pal. The hair was luxurious and thick, long bangs swept behind his ears and tickled his shoulders. It gave him an almost Elvin look. Lee had had short dark hair and deep brown eyes. This guy had stringy surfer locks?and?Jesus? bright blue eyes the color of pool water. And the eyes betrayed not an ounce of intelligence.[/color]

[color=silver] ?WHAT THE FUCK!? Alex stammered.[/color]

[color=silver] ?OH Alex,? The Doctor chided, ?let?s not get dramatic? Lee is perfectly fine.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?What the fuck did you do to him??[/color]

[color=silver] ?I think Lee would do better to tell you that. We?ve kept him very well informed of all the changes? and he couldn?t be more pleased? Isn?t that right lee.?[/color]

[color=silver] The Muscle boy nodded giddily. Lee gave him a wide, white capped tooth grin, that didn?t touch the vacant air headed gleam in his ostentatiously blue eyes, "For sure Ally?, it ? been tubular bein here with the doc, he?s like totally "kew-el." [/color]

[color=silver]?It?s quite simple,? Doctor Heart, explained without looking up from his paperwork, "As a man, Lee was the quiet boy with biggest ego and the most forgettable disposition, a typical college amateur. Outwardly a successful student, in private Lee was sexually uncomfortable and internally unconfident. Which made him behave with such obvious disrespect to women. Calling them Bimbo?s and Sluts. A perpetually masturbating loser who longed to be sexed up by a bimbo babe. Desperately clinging to the ?Baywatch? ideal. My plan was to liberate this little lost boy from the trap of masturbating fantasy, and thereby gain control of the little bitch and add him to my portfolio."[/color]

[color=silver] Lee?s vein corded neck bobbed up and down like a puppet, "Oh Shi-yit dude, like Lee is so forgetful these days, like duh. As I was saying, I?ve been Loving bein with the Doc; he?s been dressing me up in all these new things? like thongs? and bikini?s?cut-offs and harnesses. He made it so like I like totally look like one of those guys on the cover of fitness magazines. My Hot Pic?s have even won contests on the net, don?tcha know!? Lee began to play with one of his massively engorged purple nipples like it was a rubber band as he continued talking, ?I totally agreed when the doc wanted to just see if I could increase my nipples from dime size, to maybe the diameter of a quarter, and increase the length of the tip also, just so they would poke through any shirt or tank top. - Like duh, I was so lucky to have a bitchin? Doctor who would cooperate. He says steroid won?t be no more hassle to get no more or any more of my , Giggle ?happy pills?. Prescription filled, delivered and pills down the hatch! Like, totally! tee hee.? Lee?s nipple manipulation made his already swollen member bounce against the confines of his hot pink micro thong.[/color]

[color=silver]"Funny, it turns out my body is totally ultra-sensitive to these special hormones and ?er?. Mood? elevators?. Well dude, the first week on only 2 pills a day, I felt a luscious tingle all over my body, and my nipples became ever so sensitive to the touch - gave me goose bumps. I gotta thank you too dude cause, like all those steroids you had me on totally, supplemented by body sculpting workout, made my formerly featureless Chest a big meat rack in just a couple months! In less than 3 weeks my nipples broadened into maroon silver dollars with pointy cone pink tips. I felt totally sexy, oh my gawd, WOW! What a luscious rush! My chest looked so Big and bloated. LIKE Real FUCK PILLOWS! I was addicted! It seems the doc was delighted to shoot me up with higher potency Steroids. I just can?t stop!"[/color]

[color=silver]The doctor smiled benevolently which made him seem all the more sinister "I really have to hand it to you Alex. You did a great job. The combo of hormones and intense lifting wreaked havoc with Lee?s slim built little figure. He was packing muscle onto muscle at an alarming rate. With in those months you two spent together, Lee?s expanding chest protuberances and Biceps had swollen, his arms becoming navel orange size- the perfect shelf on his chest too. He was a real hit in the men?s locker room at that gay gym I had you two going to. As His newly plumped, Juice filled ass cheeks broadened; Lee?s shapely Hindquarters became the boy?s greatest asset! What a figure! That?s why I had to intercede and snatch him up right away! I know it was sudden but I?ve been in this business for a while and you got strike while the iron?s hot. He was mentally and physiologically addicted to the K and my own special blend of mood altering drugs. He had been irreversibly altered. But that was only step one.? The doctor fondly patted Lee?s overly tanned bubble butt. Causing a squeal of girlish pleasure from the former hard-nosed Boston roofer.[/color]

[color=silver]Lee gyrated and shook with glee at the Doctor?s roaming hand over his round ass globes "Like totally, my body was totally ready for service but my mind did not have a clue! That afternoon they took me; The Doc took me to this Plastic Surgeon. They stripped me and cuffed me right to the table of the examining room. Don?tcha know, I was kneeling, gym shorts around my ankles, big bare ass pointed to the sky, A short time later I found myself on the operating table for liposuction, fat grafting, and oh my gawd, mega-size silicone Pec implants. The surgeon whittled my waist from a 30 to a 28. Then they gave me Glute implants that stretched my ass cheeks out like way far, a real double-bubble melon butt,? soon to be my new nickname around the club. ? He said proudly.[/color]

[color=silver]?They gave you fucking plastic surgery?? Alex screamed. This was insane. This was impossible. [/color]

[color=silver]The Doc?s face turned serious, ?I know we didn?t discuss any surgery, but my clients have specific tastes Alex. They don?t want just another muscle boy. They?ve been there done that. They want a total sexed up caricature. Besides,? he shrugged ?the surgeries were only mildly evasive and since they were all done at once, Lee was up and mobile again in a little under two weeks. The steroids combined with the progressive anti-biotic and tissue stimulators made it all but routine. The pec implants took his impressive if common 46 chest to a solid 49, and with the lipo around his waist well? you can see the results?? Lee flexed and the absurd disproportion of his body was fully displayed. His muscular chest seemed like two huge mounds of unmoving bloated chest tissue that hung over and impossibly slender swimmers waist. ?The Glute implants were a stroke of genius. The surgeon suggested them to give him some proportion. So now Lee has the most ridiculously exaggerated figure. Huge slab like pecs, big firm ass and a slim little athletic torso. He?s perfect!?[/color]

[color=silver] Lee stroked his huge nipples like a moron and his vacant eyes blinked in confusion, "Like, I forgot what I wanted to say ?Shi-yit, ever since I woke up from the surgery I?ve been like totally spaced out! my gawd! My mind is clouded again. Totally, like I just can?t think straight anymore! Maybe it?s a side effect of those toxic doses of tranquilizers, which are shot into my fat butt by the Doc, or my daily brain numbing drink of fentanyl and MDMH spiked orange juice. I is feeling oh so mellow all the time these days, and, ?lee blushed a bashful faggy pink, ?oh so sexy, too. I mean all I can think about, giggle, is sliding my, puffed and plumped sucker lips around some stud?s thick, hard cock- the longer the better -ALL THE TIME- don?tcha know. Just dreaming of some hard bodied to-die-for muscle dude, oh my, it?s so, so, so HOT! TOTALLY! Must be those drugs or the doc?s designer sex hormones. Like who cares anyway! I just don?t know about that that stuff, anymore. Nope. I was always pretty smart, but hey, I?m totally dumb as dirt now, Dude!? Lee raised one cut arm for Alex to high five him and then put it down petulantly when Alex seemed too shocked to respond. ?Whoops, guess I gotcha bro! I just Wish I could have finished school before the doc here got his Frankenstein hands one me, but all that math shiy-it was much too hard for me to understand. Who cares anyway! I?m a Chest bursting bimbo babe, ?The doc calls me a Himbo, giggle, Isn?t that the kew-elest! The Doc says I need to pay him back for everything he?s done for me! And I can?t wait Alex-dude! He says I can work at his club and will use my body to make lots of money, (giggle), so I can pay him back and oh EW! So I can buy more skimpy clothing at the mall. Like, malls are so awesome, don?tcha know! What did I used to do when I couldn?t shop? ?[/color]

[color=silver] Alex began to back away like a frightened deer, ?this isn?t possible? I can?t believe?? [/color]

[color=silver] The doctor stood up and crossed to Alex, ?While he was recuperating in bed fro the weeks after his surgeries, me and my associates experimented with some personality altering techniques. Constant visual retinal simulation. Hypnotic suggestion. Positive re-enforcement, negative reinforcement, sensory deprivation? over stimulation. We shocked and prodded Lee?s mind until he had no clue what to think?. Except what I told him.? Alex began to shake. ?Look Alex I?ve used all these techniques a dozen times before?just never all at once? really your friend here is my master piece. You should be proud? he is.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?I?m going to be the scorchin?est ass on the pole at the club.? Lee said and clapped his muscled forearms together like a 5 year old, while he clapped his hands happily.[/color]

[color=silver]"I know I told you we were just going to encourage him to join you on stage for a couple of nights? but when I saw his progress and how handsome he was, well? I ultimately tired of that game. In the guise of making him one of my dancers, I carefully proceeded to make him into an insatiable sex slut, and black market slave boy capable of generating a 6-figure income at selling price. After a quick rehabilitation, the now docile and compliant Lee is ready to start training to become the big chested, big butted bimbo cock sucker he always believed all strippers to be! Lee has learned be aroused like a woman: by stimulation of his sensitized nipples, his sissy collagen distended mouth, and through a dildo training his ass pussy.? [/color]

[color=silver]?Yeah like I totally don?t know how I survived without having my ass full with something!? Lee moved his bronze fuck bod onto a lawn chair, His naked body stretched and strained as he raised both muscular legs into the air, displaying his shaved scrotum and ass lips. He pulled aside the thin pink string of the thong to reveal the wide base of a big black butt plug. ?Now I got this in me all the time! Shi-yit! Dude!? Keeping his legs firmly spread eagle Lee began to swivel the base around and moan in pleasure. [/color]

[color=silver]The doctor laughed at the absurd sight, ?tell your buddy here about how I taught you to suck cock like the big blonde stripper you are!? The doctor leaned into Alex conspiratorially ?you see the hypnosis worked extremely well mainly because Lee had that belief that all blonde strippers with big tit?s were total cock whore?s. So when he was ready we just took him to a mirror and showed him that he was now a blonde? in a thong with massive tit?s? and told him he KNEW that they were slaves to dick?right??yeah so his completely mind fuck brain just broke like glass? it?s been easy as hell since then?sure he cried for awhile but after you break a man,? the doctor growled with fever and fervor, ?It?s simple to put him back together however you want.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?Like, Oh my gawd,? Lee moaned as he continued to fuck his ass with the butt plug. His tan bod oozing sweat and bucking like an animal, ? I totally swallowed his entire shaft through my lips, deep throat style, yuh know, and tongued the tip, then totally sucked him dry like a vacuum cleaner. Dude, I nearly choked on him, but what a taste sensation! Oh my gawd, it felt so gratifying to be a sex object! I tingled all over! don?tcha know! And since then DUDE I?ve been trading sexual favors for beauty enhancements ever since. That Faggot plastic surgeon is the perfect trick! The first blowjob landed me a set of super thick collagen injected pump-sucker lips. The next time, after I let him suck my cock, Like don?tcha know, the guy gives me an out patient free facelift complete with high arched eyebrows and a permanent wide eyed idiot stare! After surgery, Plasticman flipped my nude body face down on the OR table. I lay there spread eagled, with my pale plump bubble butt pointed at the ceiling again! cheeks spread wide apart. My exposed pussy ass quivered as he pumped his thick hard cock into my tight hole. Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd! Oh!Oh! I screamed for joy with each ball shaking thrust. It was awesome! It was tubular it was OH SHYIIIIIIIIIIITTTIIITTTT!!!!!? His body bucked upward, his groin thrust into the air and his seed splashed all over his chest as he came at the mix of memory and the stimulation of the butt plug. He hadn?t once touched his cock.[/color]

[color=silver]The Doctor spread his hands in satisfaction "Where once there was just another college straight boy, I?ve manage to transform and create a passively pleasant, agreeable contented muscle cow. He?ll be a big titted cash cow for sure, and when I?m finished with him I can sell him off for the price of estate in south beach."[/color]

[color=silver]Lee was rubbing his cum into his brown skin like lotion and said "The doc?s been giving me pointers on how to be the best blonde stripper in the club! I call everyone Dude or Bro! I can never remember anything for longer than a minute - except for my Stat?s and my lifting Max?s. He Even got this speech coach to like totally reworking the way I talk. Os I can sound like the blonde surfer boy the doc made me into! Like Sick huh? I?m totally stoked to be the best big chested, bleached out blonde pole dancer there is!?.[/color]

[color=silver]The Doc smiled and patted one of Lee?s big shoulders " Medically altered and surgically augmented, Lee has become the ultimate fuck boy. He?ll be ever so popular with all of the important studs on stage at the club and all those sad old queens will sell their soul for five minutes of his time.?[/color]

[color=silver]Lee?s eyes got even more distant and Alex could swear he seemed a little sad underneath the distortion of his air headed exterior ? The Doc has made me into everything I thought Blonde strippers should be! He so right! They are exactly what I thought they were! I totally believed it was true and now I know it is! Ever since I got my hair bleached at the Doc?s salon and they made me tan twice a day, I dress like a whore 24/7 and I love it! Big floppy Pec?s just spill out over my tiny skintight Lycra crop top and my guns bust out from the armholes. My colossal bubble butt totally jiggles like a bowl of Jell-O, as I walk down the street in my high tops and biker shorts. My cock bouncing like a sausage in my tiny shiny nylon thong!?[/color]

[color=silver]He bounded up to Lee, his thong still askew and his thick shaft bouncing against his tan thigh, ?Go ahead, and take a free feel of these Huge Man TITS! Hard and round, look at them hanging down my tapered waist to my pierced bellybutton. Shapely thighs, baby smooth and hairless all over. Go ahead, Dude, and Play with one of my dinner plate nipples! Then I?ll slide my collagen plumped lips around your shaft, take little sharp bites of the sensitive tip of your cock, lick your throbbing hardness with my tongue, until you beg me, really beg me, to stop! Like, totally, dude!?[/color]

[color=silver]The doctor separated them ?They?ll be enough for that later boys? but for now you gotta get ready for work.?[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver]3. BELIEVE IT[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver]Alex and Lee sat with the doctor in silence on the way to the club. Alex Was too stunned to speak. Lee was too high. The cold interior of the doctor?s limo mirrored, Alex?s mood. As Heart continued to rifle through folders and make important calls. Alex just stared at his remolded friend. Lee had slipped into something that could barely be described as clothes for the ride to work. He sat cheerfully in a pair of tight little gym shorts that matched his equally tight t-shirt? both looked like they were obviously a junior high school student?s gym uniform. [/color]

[color=silver]Alex shifted uncomfortably. He had taken several swigs of the Doc?s cognac to calm his nerves. But nothing was helping.[/color]

[color=silver]He couldn?t go to the police.[/color]

[color=silver]He was an accomplice.[/color]

[color=silver]No one he told would believe him.[/color]

[color=silver]He had destroyed his best friend?s life.[/color]

[color=silver]He took another swig.[/color]

[color=silver]Darkness unfolded over the city as they pulled up to the club?s back entrance. Two large Italian men, resembling gorillas in black t-shirts opened the limo doors. [/color]

[color=silver]?Look it?s da boss an his Purty-boy?s.? One of them aped.[/color]

[color=silver]?Wassup Boss.? The other Muled.[/color]

[color=silver]Alex flinched from the bouncer?s helping hand, ?Back off meat head.? Alex snapped. [/color]

[color=silver]The bouncer?s low hanging brow furrowed in anger, ?Hey u?s Bedda Shuddup Purty boy.? [/color]

[color=silver]Alex sneered at the goon. [/color]

[color=silver]From the first day he started dancing at doctor Heart?s club Alex had hated the bouncers. They were always huge roid monsters. Thug attitudes with bad manners. They were always Italian Gumba?s who lurched around the club?s exterior like territorial cavemen. They gave him shit about being a go-go boy and treated him like a pussy. He fucking hated the bastards. Their thick neck fat from abusing the juice. Their bloated bitch tits, covered in thick wiry Italian curls, with all their tacky gold jewelry hanging over them. Fuck them.[/color]

[color=silver]He caught the doctor giving him an appraising look as he brushed passed the Mediterranean Neanderthals. It was a strange look. It scared him.[/color]

[color=silver]Once in the club the doctor retreated to his private office and left the boys to get ready for a night of pole dancing, tea-bagging and cock sucking. [/color]

[color=silver]In the dancer?s dressing rooms, Alex hurried to his table and Lee followed like a cheerful vapid little robot. The other dancer?s gave Alex funny looks but then made themselves busy with welcoming the newest boy. The other dancers drooled over Lee and fawned on his every idiotic utterance. [/color]

[color=silver]Alex quickly stripped out of his street clothes and began to slather himself in fake tanner and body make-up. Across the room he could see that Lee was huddled in a close circle with a group of the doctor?s other ?projects.? Most of the boys who danced at doctor Heart?s club were regular queens who rode the pole for dollars. But it was common knowledge to the boys in the doctor?s inner circle that some of the dancers were working their under? different circumstances. There were five of them. The doctor?s previous ?projects.? You couldn?t tell them apart from any of the other young male bodies in thongs and boots at all. Except for the cock rings. The guys the doctor had brainwashed and altered all sported silver cock rings with the words ?property of Club Heart? on them. Now Lee stood in the center of the step ford boys like he had belonged there all his life.[/color]

[color=silver]Alex felt like slitting his wrists.[/color]

[color=silver]One of those guys, a big skinhead they all called psycho was showing his big PA?d cock to Lee, the thick silver cock ring blatant against his pale shaved groin. Rumor had it that Psycho had once been a high school math teacher before Dr. Heart. Now he was a tattooed and pierced freak with an ultimate fighter body.[/color]

[color=silver]Lee smiled and like a toddler showed Psycho his own dick. Alex was sickened but not shocked to see that Lee?s deep Carmel groin sported it?s own shiny dick cuff.[/color]

[color=silver]Alex shivered and thanked god that he decided to work at the club? and hadn?t had to be modified like those poor bastards.[/color]

[color=silver]?Aren?t you going to shave?? One of the regular go-go?s asked him. [/color]

[color=silver]?Huh?? Alex grunted startled out of his reflection.[/color]

[color=silver]?You should shave Alex. Some people might think that?s gross ya know?? The guy tisked and walked away.[/color]

[color=silver]Alex quickly checked his face in the mirror. No five o?clock shadow? no stubble?he was fine that guy most be crazy.[/color]

[color=silver]The lights blinked and all the boys went to the stage door on cue.[/color]

[color=silver]Alex lingered behind to sick with self-loathing to move. 12 Pairs of round male butts flapped against brightly covered ass floss g-strings in front of him. [/color]

[color=silver]What had he done?[/color]

[color=silver]That night Lee was the center of the club?s universe on stage. Guys were dipping hundreds in the cleft of his cosmetically enhanced ass crack. They hollered and cheered as he fucked himself wildly against the air and humped the pole. HE gave head like it was good manners and let anyone and everyone stroke him off. All the while the same air-headed expression of doped up joy and stupidity radiated off of him like sunshine.[/color]

[color=silver]No one paid much attention to Alex. In fact if it was possible people were ignoring him. Even his regulars the guys who worshipped him seemed uninterested or downright disgusted. He couldn?t figure it out.[/color]

[color=silver]Things came to a head at about 3am when after hours of brooding and watching his best friend giggle and drool cum Alex couldn?t take it anymore. Lee was sitting inside a circle of three guys who were jerking off over him as one of the other dancers at out his ass. He was bucking and sweating like an animal with that stupid grin on his face. I was too much. It was enough![/color]

[color=silver]Alex charged over and broke the group up. Businessmen were yelling. Clients were screaming and the dancers were revolting. Suddenly the big damn WOP Bouncers were in the thick of it and were dragging him and Lee off the dance floor.[/color]

[color=silver]The gangster wannabe?s hauled both boys into Doctor Heart?s office. The good doctor however didn?t seem surprised at all to see them. In fact, he looked like he had been waiting.[/color]

[color=silver]The big Italians shuffled the boys to the front of his desk. ?Get your FUCKING MONKEY PAWS OFF ME GUIDO!? Alex barked.[/color]

[color=silver]?Alex? Why must you be so rude to the doormen? You?ve always treated them like animals.?[/color]

[color=silver]?Because they are.? Alex answered angrily.[/color]

[color=silver]?Why? They?re just the hired Italian muscle? What makes them so different from you??[/color]

[color=silver]I might do juice but I don?t abuse it! I?m not some slimy mook with the brain of a fucking dog.?[/color]

[color=silver]?You really believe that?s what these guys are?? The Doctor purred.[/color]

[color=silver]?Hell yeah! Fuck them and fuck you!?[/color]

[color=silver]?Alex, Alex, Alex I was hoping you were going to be an adult about all this.?[/color]

[color=silver]Alex had built up the courage to stand up to the grey haired entrepreneur. ?Look I din?t want this for him!? He said pointing to his friends? dopey form. ?I thought he was going to be like the other guys? please make him normal?make him the way he was.?[/color]

[color=silver]Doctor Heart smiled broadly. It wasn?t reassuring. ?Well is that all?? He sighed. ?That I can actually do.?[/color]

[color=silver]Alex wasn?t prepared for that ?what???[/color]

[color=silver]Doctor Heart stood up and made his way across the room to Lee. ?You see Alex I always place a post hypnotic suggestion in all my ?special? boys. A simple word that will free their repressed original personality and give them back their own mind.?[/color]

[color=silver]?Let Lee go?? Alex begged.[/color]

[color=silver]?Perhaps?but what are we going to do about you Alex?? The doctor?s gaze hardened like stone.[/color]

[color=silver]?Me?? I?ll just keep dancing for you? I won?t leave.?[/color]

[color=silver]?I?m afraid I can?t have you dancing anymore.? The Doctor said harshly. ?So if you?re not on stage I?m going to need Lee to take your place.?[/color]

[color=silver]?Why can?t I stay a dancer? Doctor heart?please I?m sorry??[/color]

[color=silver]The doctor smiled again. ?Like I said a simple word and Lee will go right back to normal.? He totally switched subjects. Ignoring Alex like he hadn?t heard him. ?Post hypnotic suggestions can be very powerful. You can convince a man?s mind to do just about anything.?[/color]

[color=silver]?Look Doc??[/color]

[color=silver]Doctor Heart plowed on, ?It?s fascinating really. While you were training Lee I made it so he wouldn?t notice how much an effect the steroids were having on him. Made him forget the surgeries too. So when I showed him his reflection in the mirror and gave him the trigger to see his ACTUAL reflection?it was such a terrible shock that he crumbled like a child.? Something was going on. The doctor never talked without a motive. Alex was getting very nervous. ?Why with a post hypnotic suggestion I could make a man even consciously forget that he had ballooned up from 215 lbs to 240.? The smile could curdle milk. [/color]

[color=silver]The doctor slowly paced in front of Alex?s terrified form. ?You See Alex, you?re not exactly in the shape of one of my stripper boys anymore. All that time working out with Lee..And doing those multiple cycle?s and stacks? You didn?t notice your clothes wouldn?t fit anymore?? He paused and looked at Alex with mad fury, ?Did you really think it was you Choice to stay away from my club for three weeks?? he barked a laugh. ?Do you think any of you fucking sluts do anything I don?t command??[/color]

[color=silver]Alex?s eyes were now wide with horror ?what did you ???[/color]

[color=silver]Heart advanced on him, they were eye to eye now. Heart?s smoky grey ice bore into Alex?s green with fire and intensity. ?I have complete control over you ass whores! I can say, make a boy inject himself with Human growth hormone on top of a steroid cycle?and make him completely forget about it. I can Make that same boy stop shaving himself smooth and not even notice that his once smooth tanned frame is covered in gristly matted fur.?[/color]

[color=silver]Alex was shaking.[/color]

[color=silver]?I can suggest that a boy get rhinoplasty from my miracle working surgeon and he won?t even remember it.?[/color]

[color=silver]?You couldn?t? I didn?t??[/color]

[color=silver]?So you can see it?s a small feat for me to get that same boy to go to his local salon? get a body wave in his mousy blonde hair and then dye every last follicle on his body black. Curtains to carpet?[/color]

[color=silver]?no?? Alex sobbed as he felt tears stinging his cheeks.[/color]

[color=silver]?Why don?t you turn around and look in the mirror Alex??[/color]

[color=silver]?NO!!!?[/color]

[color=silver]?Really?? The doctor laughed, ?PROGRAM 1 5 7 9, now turn around.?[/color]

[color=silver]Alex felt his body move without thought. He was so surprised he was moving that he turned right into the large Mirror on the doctor?s office wall. The man in the mirror was not Alex. Could not be Alex. Alex had spent the last two years molding his body into a tight lean muscled Adonis. He had been meticulous about his diet and body fat. Obsessed with proportion and form. The image in the mirror was swollen and bloated. Big puffy delts sloped into inflated pecs. Muscles retaining so much water they looked engorged. His Abdomen was distended with the characteristic affects of HGH, giving him the typical ?roid gut?. Big thick thighs mashed together like columns of flesh and muscle. And every last inch of skin was covered in thick black fur. A carpet of dark kinky hair crept up from his toes to the nape of his neck. His forearms were so dark they looked like long gloves. Every over juiced muscle was ballooning out. D-bal acne covered his back and chest. The worst was the back of his neck. The heavy crease of testosterone overdoes was plain in the way his grotesque traps met the fat on the back of his head. [/color]

[color=silver]Heart had mentioned rhinoplasty? His nose wasn?t the elegant button he remembered. Now it was thick and hooked. The classic Roman beak. All this was crowned with a shiny high-gelled pompadour and thick unkempt sideburns. [/color]

[color=silver]Alex should have looked like a well-groomed go-go boy. Blonde hair. Deep tan. Cut and sculpted physique. Smooth as an adolescent boy. [/color]

[color=silver]This wasn?t him.[/color]

[color=silver]This wasn?t him.[/color]

[color=silver]He shook with sobs and looked down at his feet. He saw it now. Big distended belly. Bloated pecs. And all the hair. Christ it was everywhere?. Fucking hair everywhere. He looked disgusting in his bright red thong. Now wonder every one on the dance floor had avoided him and looked at him like a freak. Then something caught his eye. He pulled the pouch of his thong down, and their nestled in the black rat?s nest of his pubes was a silver ring encircling his cock. [/color]

[color=silver]?You see Alex,? He heard Heart laugh behind him, ?You can?t be a dancer anymore, but as you know we?ve been looking for a new bouncer for months.?[/color]

[color=silver]Alex?s knees buckled and slumped to the floor on his heavy hairy thighs. ?I?m not?you can?t?what did you do to me!!!!?[/color]

[color=silver]?Well with all the shit you?ve been on it?s a miracle your heart din?t give out from the strain?as it stands your liver?s probably a mess and your heart has probably expanded?but don?t worry we?ll take care of you. I always treat my Bouncer?s like family.?[/color]

[color=silver]?Why?? Alex cried as he stared at his coat of sweaty chest hair.[/color]

[color=silver]Heart went back behind his desk, ?It?s Like this Alex. The whole club thing. It?s a front. Human trafficking now that?s the new frontier. I?ve been trying to sell your dumb ass for a year now. Just no buyers really. You were too vanilla. You didn?t have enough character. Now a big Bodybuilding Italian from the Bronx? A huge grunting bouncer who will moan like a 13 year old girl for a stiff prick. That?ll sell. I?ll have you and your freaky little buddy here off the auction block in no time.?[/color]

[color=silver]?Look do what you want with me just turn Lee back.? Alex managed through gut wrenching whines.[/color]

[color=silver]?Oh ok.? The doctor said pleasantly. ?Lee??[/color]

[color=silver]The bubble headed blonde turned automatically and said stupidly ?what?s up??[/color]

[color=silver]?Program 1278?[/color]

[color=silver]Lee did a quick double take and then seemed to shiver. ?what? what what?s going on?dammit my head it feels like sawdust?? The surfer dude garble was gone. Lee was talking in his regular voice. His Boston accent was thick with confusion.[/color]

[color=silver]The doctor guided Lee?s confused from to a chair, ?I know you?re confused son. Just give me a second and I?ll explain everything.?[/color]

[color=silver]Lee just nodded and held his head.[/color]

[color=silver]The Doctor turned back to Alex?s Huge Hairy form, ?See now your friend?s going to be fine. Put these on and go take your post up front with your Familia Guido.? He threw a pile of cloths at Alex.[/color]

[color=silver]Alex stood and sorted through the black clothes. He slipped a tight white wife beater over his grossly inflated body. The swirls of inky hair crept out from under it like clouds of masculinity. [/color]

[color=silver]?Oh and here you go, you know how you Italians like your trashy underwear.? He tossed Alex a pair of Zebra Print Bikini briefs that he quickly forced up his hairy legs.[/color]

[color=silver]?The final touch.? Heart laughed. He slipped several heavy gold chains around Alex?s thick bull neck. Crucifixes and medallions glittered against Alex?s chest hair and nestled in the great canyon of his acne-covered chest. Alex looked at himself in the mirror. He was the Picture of South Jersey Italian trailer trash. The pelt of greasy ink black hair pushed against the white fabric. The forest of his dyed black pit hair matted against his biceps. The tacky underwear was surrounded by a jungle of black pubic hair that spread across his groin and down his furry legs like an animal. The chains were the kicker. He was anyone?s idea of a total Classless Iron pumping, roid-head, Italian lout. ?I?m so sorry?? he moaned.[/color]

[color=silver]?My ass hurts?? Lee whined from his chair.[/color]

[color=silver]The doctor turned to him, ?Oh I?m sorry son. That?s probably because we took you?re butt plug out before you went on stage. You?ve been plugged up like a foot wide drain for the passed couple weeks. You?re probably not used to feelin empty.? He added amiably.[/color]

[color=silver]Alex reached for the Black Slacks Heart hand thrown him. But was impeded from putting them on by Heart?s firm grasp on his forearm. ?Not just yet,? he whispered. ?I want to admire my work.?[/color]

[color=silver]Alex was left in the cheap underwear staring at his hirsute bloated form. ?Fine.? He spat, through trembling lips.[/color]

[color=silver]?Look at that man in the mirror. What do you think people would believe he was like by just looking at him.? The doctor?s tone changed. It subtle. Now he sounded almost monotone?maybe a little melodic and the voice washed over Alex?s shocked and broken mind like fog.[/color]

[color=silver]?That he?s just some WOP thug.?[/color]

[color=silver]?Really??[/color]

[color=silver]?Some dirty Jersey or New York Garbage.?[/color]

[color=silver]?Do you think they?d believe he was a white boy- Straight student a student from Boston??[/color]

[color=silver]?Fuck no? He looks like a fucking Gumba -high school drop out from the Bronx??[/color]

[color=silver]The voice was now inside his head like an echo, reverberating through his foggy mind like an incessant buzz, ?Well,? said the good doctor, ?If you Believe that it must be true?? the doctor palmed the hairy ass, ?I mean how could he not be? How could you NOT BE??[/color]

[color=silver]Alex?s mind snapped. His jaw hung slack and a thin line of drool was running over his jaw. He just stared like a vegetable at his reflection in the mirror.[/color]

[color=silver]?There it is,? the doctor said to his hypnotized little zombie. ?That?s it.? He squeezed the big junked up Butt, ?This is my favorite part. Better then any fuck. Any blowjob. Watching a man BREAK. There?s nothing more erotic. Taking some clueless boy, and mind fucking him until there?s nothing left but broken pieces you can put back together any way you want. Masculine pride shattered. Identity destroyed. Just pliant clay desperate for someone to shape it. Men aren?t much more then animals really. Breaking them?s like breaking a horse. Snap their will?no matter how rigid, no matter how strong they are?and you can ride them till they drop.?[/color]

[color=silver]?What?s going on, why am I fucking naked?.? Lee?s voice interrupted.[/color]

[color=silver]Heart turned around, ?Well welcome to the Tea party Alice.?[/color]

[color=silver]Lee struggled to stand on his shaky legs. ?I feel like I was hit by a truck.?[/color]

[color=silver]?No at last count it was 6 guys.? [/color]

[color=silver]?Huh, it think I might need a doctor.? Lee slurred, ?I feel funny.?[/color]

[color=silver]?Well son I am a doctor and you do look funny,? he motioned toward the mirror, ?take a look for yourself.?[/color]

[color=silver]Lee stumbled in front of the glass, slipping in front of Alex. Lee didn?t even recognize his long time friend? then he looked up, ?What the FUCK!? He pulled long Blonde bangs out from in front of his head, ?What the fuck!?[/color]

[color=silver]?It?s just you Lee.? The doctor taunted from behind him.[/color]

[color=silver]Lee was shaking. His body convulsing in alarm. ?No?No? my hair my eyes?my chest..?[/color]

[color=silver]?But it?s what you believed a Stripper should be.? The doctor fingered the stunned boy?s mane, ?Hair extensions and blue contacts.?[/color]

[color=silver]He clutched his stomach in pain. He was going to throw up. Hot tears raced down his cheeks, elegantly. He moaned recognizing again the pain in his butt. It was like a vacuum. He felt so sore and empty. ?My..My ?ass??[/color]

[color=silver]?Oh that,? Dr. Heart moved to the still unmoving Alex, ?Maybe this big lug can help you out with that? Can?t you Alex. Program 1579.? Alex?s eyes widened, tranced and ready to accept programming, ?or should I call you Bronx??[/color]

[color=silver]Alex? Bronx began to fumble with his leopard-covered package. His meaty mitt fondling his cock hungrily. ?Jus relax Lee.? He growled.[/color]

[color=silver]He moved behind the thong clad victimized buddy.[/color]

[color=silver]Lee was still confused and terrified when he felt the swell of the large ape?s underwear covered groin press against his sensitive bare as cheeks. ?It?s not our fault.? He felt a hairy hand begin to twist his engorged nipples. ?It?s not our fault. Tha? Doc? turned us inta dis.? Lee instinctively forced his swollen ass into the rough fabric of his molester?s jock. [/color]

[color=silver]The pleasure in his sensitive nipples jolted into Lee?s fractured brain like electric current, he let out a high-pitched whine. ?Dat?s Right jus? give inta it. We ain?t got?s no choice. See?? Bronx pulled down the waistband of his briefs and let his engorged cock meat flap against Lee?s huge rump. ?It?s not our fault.? He put two big hands on Lee?s back and bent him forward. Lee obliged mechanically. The hulking hairy body leaned over him and brushed wisps of blonde hair away from his ears. A hot animal voice with a heavy accent dripped into his ear, ?He done made us inta whores?we can?t do noffin bout it? just go wit it??[/color]

[color=silver]Bronx spit a large wad into his hand and rubbed his precum oozing cock head it. Slicking his big phallus until his cock ring shone like it was freshly polished.[/color]

[color=silver] ?I?m not a whore.? Lee cried. The sobs now racking his bent over physique.[/color]

[color=silver] ?Yea you is.? Bronx?s big meaty face broke into a wide grin, ?Lemme show ya.?[/color]

[color=silver] Lee cried out! Bronx thrust himself deep into Lee?s hole. In and out. Hips bucking, ass pounding male aggression. He reached over and twisted both nipples riding his former friend like a pony and using his tits as a bridle. [/color]

[color=silver] ?I?m not a whore!? Lee moaned as he wiggled on the invading cock.[/color]

[color=silver] ?I?m not a whore.? Lee was scrambling to fell the entire girth, relieving the terrible absence he had felt.[/color]

[color=silver] ?I?m not a.. Oh god.. oh shiy-it!? He saw his reflection. Wasn?t this what he had expected out of the strippers? Blonde hair tossing, big heavy chest being manhandled, by some low life boyfriend?[/color]

[color=silver] ?I?m not ?a DEEPER DEEPR!? [/color]

[color=silver] ?What are ya?? Bronx groaned.[/color]

[color=silver] ?I?m a whore.? Lee spat quick and repeatedly. His mouth spewing ?I?m a whore. I?m a whore. I?m a whore?? with every thrust.[/color]

[color=silver] ?LEE Program 1278- Malibu.?[/color]

[color=silver] Bronx continued to ass rape Malibu for another forty-five minutes as the doctor went back to work. When they were done both men smiled, shook hands and went back to work. Malibu right back on stage sitting on guy?s faces and pulling on his schlong like a thirteen year old. Bronx was out front talking shit with the other bouncers. [/color]

[color=silver] A week went by. Malibu dancing. Bronx Lifting and Bouncing. It was all they knew. It was now who they were.[/color]

[color=silver] One night after the club was closed down about 5 am. One of the other bouncer?s guided Malibu and Bronx into the doctor?s office for a special meeting. [/color]

[color=silver] ?Well boy?s I have great news. I?ve secured a deal for both of you. I?ve managed to sell you both off. Malibu will be on a plane tomorrow for San Francisco and Bronx is on his way to Seattle.? Both men just nodded dumbly.[/color]

[color=silver] The bouncer looked at the big blonde in his little skimpy thong and pasty covered pecs. Then at the big Italian bodybuilder in his jogging suit, his heavy gold chains and his wife beater.[/color]

[color=silver] ?I can?t believe that bouncer is that little pretty boy Alex.? He said incredulously.[/color]

[color=silver] Heart turned to the bouncer, ?I?ll tell you man. The marvels of modern science. A couple of drugs?some elective surgery and a lot of time? it?s like Magic.?[/color]

[color=silver]?Oh, I?d have to disagree?? [/color]

[color=silver] The Doctor, the bouncer and the two boys all turned to the door of the room.[/color]

[color=silver] In the doorway, a figure stepped forward, ?Is this the way to the Men?s room??[/color]

[color=silver] Dr. Heart answered in a brutal voice, ?You?re in the wrong place man!?[/color]

[color=silver] A smile stretched across the stranger?s face, and two brilliant blue eyes twinkled beneath his black ball cap, ?Oh, but I think not.?[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver]4. OR NOT[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver]?Who the fuck are you!? Dr. Heart barked.[/color]

[color=silver] The figure sighed, as he investigated a thick layer of dust on a nearby table top, ?Who are any of us really?? And again he flashed that infuriating smile. ?One never can tell.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?Get the fuck out!?[/color]

[color=silver] The man in black continued to meander through the room, ?take these two for example.? He motioned to Bronx and Malibu (formerly Alex and Lee). He began to tick points off on his fingertips. ?They think they?re one thing, they are another? but in truth they are neither.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?Your not makin any sense mate.? The bouncer said.[/color]

[color=silver] ?Paradoxical paradigms.? The stranger smiled. ?Life is chock full of ?em. They?re the nutty outer shell to the ooey gooey nugget that is reality.?[/color]

[color=silver] The good doctor shook his head wearily, ?I don?t believe this??[/color]

[color=silver] ?That?s quite alright,? the man answered casually ?I believe enough for ALL of us.? He drifted smoothly toward Bronx and Malibu, eyeing them like exotic furniture. ?What I have trouble believing is that you managed to accomplish all this with practical means.? He sniffed with distaste. ?Practical magic.? He spat.[/color]

[color=silver] ?It?s not easy or cheap.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?I imagine not? then again I?VE never been a big believer in the despicable practice of? Modern Alchemy.? He gave the muscle boys a sad look, ?but there you have it.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?I could give you a quick lesson, friend.? Heart growled through clenched teeth.[/color]

[color=silver] ?Hypnotism??[/color]

[color=silver] ?Yes.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?Steroids??[/color]

[color=silver] ?Yes.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?Narcotics??[/color]

[color=silver] ?Yeah.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?Psychedelics??[/color]

[color=silver] ?Of course.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?Amateur.? The man sneered. ?All in all, it?s a difficult mess to clean up.? The smile became even wider and triumphant. ?Good thing a witch is never without her broom, eh?.? [/color]

[color=silver] Dr. Heart had obviously had all he was going to take. He motioned to the Bouncer. The large goon brandished a knife and advanced on the newcomer. The man gave the thug a surprised look, ?Oh baby, only four inches?? He said glancing critically at the blade.[/color]

[color=silver] ?DON?T WORRY, You?ll feel me.? He growled.[/color]

[color=silver] All the amusement suddenly drained out of the stranger?s face. ?I doubt it.? [/color]

[color=silver]He flicked his wrist. [/color]

[color=silver]The three hundred pound man went flying cross the room like a rag doll, before smacking weakly against the far wall.[/color]

[color=silver] Ice-cold iris?s focused on Dr. Heart. ?Care to try again??[/color]

[color=silver] Dr. Heart couldn?t overcome his shock to do anything but gape.[/color]

[color=silver] ?I thought not.?[/color]

[color=silver] The smile returned, bright and inviting. ?Alright boys, it?s getting late and you?ve got midterms in the morning.? He snapped his fingers and the detonation was as loud and thick as thunder. Heart had the queasy feeling that the earth beneath him had some how just shifted.[/color]

[color=silver] Malibu and Bronx began to shake out of their trance wearily.[/color]

[color=silver] ?These boys are mine! They aren?t in college they?re fuck meat! They?re??[/color]

[color=silver] The angelic smile swiveled toward the doctor, ?It?s impolite to disagree with someone, when they?re talking.? The smile grew tighter. ?Now hold your tongue or I?ll Nail it to your desk.?[/color]

[color=silver] Lee shook his head and looked around confused. His boyfriend Alex was staring spacey off into nowhere. ?Ahh we better be going. Come on baby.? He shook Alex?s massive form and began dragging him out of the room. [/color]

[color=silver] ?Wha?. Lee? What?s goin on??? Alex rumbled.[/color]

[color=silver] ?I think you convinced me to do K on a school night, again.?[/color]

[color=silver] Alex rubbed one big hand against the acne on his shoulder, ?Lee honey? where are your clothes??[/color]

[color=silver] Lee looked down at the ridiculous little pink pouch that was his only concealment. ?Holy shit!?[/color]

[color=silver] Lee flushed bright red and his friend Alex? no his Boyfriend Alex moved in front of him to shield his nudity.[/color]

[color=silver] ?We gotta get the fuck outa here,? Alex advised. Moving them quickly toward the door.[/color]

[color=silver] They began to argue like an old married couple as they made it out of the office. ?Alright!? Lee agreed. ?But I?m driving? your probably real fucked up? and you can barely drive sober??[/color]

[color=silver] ?You never give me any credit,? Alex sulked.[/color]

[color=silver] ?You boys be careful now, Drive safe and for god?s sake put some clothes on!?[/color]

[color=silver] The two muscle boys stumbled out of the room and back into their lives? with a little adjustment.[/color]

[color=silver] ?THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!? The Dr, fumed.[/color]

[color=silver] ?Possibility is infinite.? The stranger corrected. ?All things are possible? very few are probable.?[/color]

[color=silver] Hart?s hands slammed on the desk in futility ?You don?t want to take me on.? Hart warned.[/color]

[color=silver] ?I?m tempted.? The stranger answered with a smile so cold that Hart had to suppress a shudder. ?Unfortunately with lee and his ?bud? back on track with a normal? if slightly modified life, my business here is concluded.? He knocked an errant blonde hair under is cap. ?It would upset certain ?balances for me to interfere further?but as I said?I?m tempted.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?You?re dead before you hit the street.? Dr. Hear Promised, searching the underside of his desk for a panic button.[/color]

[color=silver] ?Tread carefully. The only reason you?re not a potted fern right now, desperate trying to convert sunlight into chlorophyll is because I?m feeling merciful.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?what??? Where was that damn button? [/color]

[color=silver] The man in Black?s eyes grew distant and his brow sank into a dark scowl. ?It gives me great comfort to know that there are darker souls then mine, that tread the night of this world. Doctor.?[/color]

[color=silver] Of fuck the button! Heart spat, ?This isn?t over? I?ll find you motherfucker? ?We?ll meet again.?[/color]

[color=silver] The black cap nodded and the face was a mystery underneath, ?Yes. Most likely in Hell.?[/color]

[color=silver] Heart Ranted and raved, ?You can?t do this. This? this??[/color]

[color=silver] ?I think, I just did. Do keep up.?[/color]

[color=silver] Dr. Heart trembled. ?I don?t know what the fuck just went on here but I?m out 12 grand for those butt boys! I?m going to make you pay! I won?t forget this!!!?[/color]

[color=silver] The stranger made a quick motion with his left hand, ?I think you just did. Do keep up.?[/color]

[color=silver] Dr. Heart Blinked. He felt out of space for a minute. Like something had happened? like life had skipped like a CD. His head hurt and he had a nagging feeling something wasn?t right.[/color]

[color=silver] ?I said, is this the men?s room?? a strange man asked from the doorway.[/color]

[color=silver] ?Uh?no man? wrong place? the door is? is to the right?.?[/color]

[color=silver] The man nodded and shut the door, leaving the befuddled doctor to himself. [/color]

[color=silver] He strode purposefully down the mirror-lined hall. The big bouncer stopped him halfway down the passage. ?Yo buddy you ain?t supposed to be back here - just employees.? [/color]

[color=silver] The stranger smiled. ?That?s alright. I was just leaving.? And then the guy stepped right into the Mirror on his right. Just stepped right through it. Like it was a fucking window. He disappeared into the thin air.[/color]

[color=silver] ?HOLY FUCK!? [/color]

[color=silver] One of the Doctor?s fuck boys came down the hall behind him. ?What?s up man??[/color]

[color=silver] The bouncer turned to the muscled stripper. ?Dude? Man? Damn? Man?. Dude this guy just walked into that MIRROR!?[/color]

[color=silver] ?Yeah?? The stripper laughed. He patted him on the shoulder, ?Sure he did? Lay off the METH alright??[/color]

[color=silver] And then he went into the Doctor?s office leaving the bouncer to mutter to himself and the empty hallway.[/color]

[color=silver] The Doc was behind his desk when the stripper walked in. ?You wanted to see me sir??[/color]

[color=silver] The doc looked up, his eyes haunted. ?Yeah, I think I?ve had a bad day. ??[/color]

[color=silver] A glazed look came over the man?s eyes and he said reflexively, ?I?m here to serve you master.?[/color]

[color=silver] ?I know boy. Now come over here and flex for me.?[/color]

[color=silver] The big man stood in front of the desk and brandished his vein-covered arms. His face went pink with exertion as he tensed his biceps and held his breath in concentration. The doctor idly palmed the thick meat in the man?s tiny little thong.[/color]

[color=silver] ?Yeah it?s been a bad day?? the doctor decided. ?But now you?re here boy and it?s going to get a lot better.? His hand suddenly squeezed the soft balls beneath the muscle boy?s rising member. The man crumbled in pain under the vicious grasp. ?I?m going to make it all better by giving you some GOOD GRIEF?? The big muscle man writhed in tan and toned agony at the doctor?s feet. ?You?d like that right?? Gino??[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver]5. Stranger in a Pane[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] Damien glided gracefully down from the gilded golden frame of HIS mirror. He walked casually onto the surface of the tar-lined rooftop? with much less alliteration. [/color]

[color=silver] The Skyline of the city shimmered over his shoulder and the great towers of modern industry stretched around him. The tall ornate mirror stood in the center of his building?s rooftop, reflecting back the dark night sky.[/color]

[color=silver] It was a testament to his ridiculous power that he could project himself over countless miles as easily as others would dial a cell phone. A testament to both the power?and the problem?[/color]

[color=silver] Damien carelessly waved a hand and the shimmering surface of the glass returned to its natural state.[/color]

[color=silver]He paused and reflected, both literally and figuratively. [/color]

[color=silver]Mr. Heart? The Club? Ugh that?sleazy club?But that was a conundrum for another day. Right now, he had more pressing problems?[/color]

[color=silver]He stroked his jaw and wondered idly if he had something to do with poor Lee?s current predicament. It was difficult to judge? he had only made an off hand comment to the boy? and hadn?t intended anything?[/color]

[color=silver]He was very relieved he had decided to check up on the kid, he had had a nagging feeling like something might be wrong? he honestly hadn?t intended to affect the kid and still?[/color]

[color=silver]Yet that seemed to be a reoccurring anomaly of late. Even when he wasn?t trying anything ?things seemed to be happening anyway. It was taking his full concentration to NOT use his powers.[/color]

[color=silver]He sighed darkly. It was his own fault really, his grandmother had always had one incessant warning for him and his sisters, (aside from, ?always get the gentlemen?s name and address?) and that was: to use Magic is to become a conduit for power, the easier it becomes for you to use it, the easier it becomes for it to use you.[/color]

[color=silver]Which brought him back to his current plight, ?SPIT AND HADES? Damien swore. [/color]

[color=silver]Power crackled under the surface of his mirror. His anger stoked the fire beneath his skin. The magical energies, which were barely in check, beat against the threshold of materialization. [/color]

[color=silver]Damien Vaughn was in serious trouble. [/color]

[color=silver]After breaking free of his prison and resuming the use of his magic?s, he had made a frightening discovery. He was too powerful. He could barely control the magic?s that he had once struggled to muster. Now, he feared that if he didn?t gain control of them?they would inevitably begin to control him.[/color]

[color=silver]And that was why he was traipsing around the uncivilized world seeking advice from every hedge wizard, shaman, oracle and local mystic from Calcutta to West Virginia looking for help. Racking up the frequent flier miles and chasing bloody shadows?[/color]

[color=silver]Shadows?[/color]

[color=silver]Shadow?[/color]

[color=silver]?DAMIEN VAUGN You old fool.? How could he have missed it? It was like ignoring the invisible runes on a door right in front of him![/color]

[color=silver]SHADOWS!!![/color]

[color=silver]He had destroyed all the original texts in the fire he set the night he left Gino? and even though his rare and priceless collection of antique scrolls, papyrus and manuscripts had been destroyed? there Shadows still existed?[/color]

[color=silver]Every Witch kept a Book of Shadows? His or her own? cliff-notes version of spells and rituals. A book of personalized notes and thoughts to ?shadow? the real texts?[/color]

[color=silver]All he had to do was track down his notebooks and try to find some answer to his problem. [/color]

[color=silver]And he knew just witch one to start with.[/color]

[color=silver] He pulled a sleek black phone from his hoody pocket and dialed a familiar, if not often used number. Convention called for a misty crystal ball and not a cellular. Crystal ball?s however tended to get terrible reception when the sky was overcast and it was bloody awkward trying to leave a message.[/color]

[color=silver]As it was, no one answered the Phone either.[/color]

[color=silver]?HEY this is Ally - call back okay!? there was an infectious little giggle at the end.[/color]

[color=silver]Damien rolled his eyes heavenward. She could be so cute it could make you simply want to vomit. But what else was he to expect from? ?The Good Witch of the South.?[/color]

[color=silver]?Listen up Galinda. You got something I want. So I?m going to come down for a visit. ?Call me k??[/color]

[color=silver]There. [/color]

[color=silver]He was all set for his next adventure. He could get back one of his books and have a quick visit with his youngest sister.[/color]

[color=silver]Damien smiled triumphantly into the black, inky mirror pane![/color]

[color=silver]?? but felt his resolve wither at what he saw.[/color]

[color=silver]The only recognizable feature that reflected back was his bright blue eyes. The rest was just dark shapes and outlines. That was the danger of mirror magic? soon you began to loose yourself in the mirror. It had been months since Damien had seen a clear reflection of himself in ANY mirror? but that had not dissuaded him from using the mirrors? [/color]

[color=silver]He had thought that it was very appropriate that he was dependant on his ?Magic Mirror?.[/color]

[color=silver]He was after all, when everything was said and done, a Wicked Queen.[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver]What?s wrong with Damien?[/color]

[color=silver]Who has the Books of Shadows?[/color]

[color=silver]Who is Doctor Heart?[/color]

[color=silver]And what the hell is going on with Gino?[/color]

[color=silver]All this and much more in ?[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver]Book Of Shadows I: BMOC (Black Mage On Campus)[/color]

[color=silver] 7 Deadly Sins[/color]

[color=silver] 3 Unsuspecting Frat Boys[/color]

[color=silver] 2 Bewitching Vaughns
1 Hell of a Story [/color]

[color=silver]Let the Games Begin!-[/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver] [/color]

[color=silver][/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to DamienONIX For This Useful Post:
Spudforth (December 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 03:10 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Like, totally tubular

Good golly Miss Molly that was HAWT!

It's a good thing you posted it here ONIX. Now I didn't have to wait 2 extra days to see it on MCstories.
  #3   Add to dan25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 04:10 PM

dan25
....that was awesome dude.......you are an amazing talent and it was great to read this story---terrific from beginning to end---thanks
  #4   Add to wolffried's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Bodybuilder in training

wolffried has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to wolffried
A hell of a story, literally speaking Thank you so much for writing it.. I usually like the victims perspective better, right when the change is happening, but your descriptions are just great!
I just wonder why there are some lines in a bigger font... or is that my browser?
  #5   Add to Absman420's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 04:23 AM

Absman420 is on a distinguished road
Hooray, he's BACK!

Ah, the twists... the turns... the pelvic THRUSTS! This story's plot was dizzying -- all the elements of a classic ONIX tale! A triumphant return!

When you emailed me an advance copy yesterday, you didn't include the last chapter, which I had to read here this morning. MY copy ended with Bronx fucking the shit out of Malibu right as Damien appeared. And I thought, "That sonuva bitch! What a horrible cliff-hanger!" Imagine my surprise to discover there were a few more surprises in store for me!

I have a couple of minor criticisms, which I'll talk to you about privately, but on the whole, I LOVED THIS! Can't wait for more. But please, on a personal note, bring back Flex and Crunch -- or at least cast that spell on me, would you? Thanks!
Tom

Better yet, how about everytime I orgasm, I lose a little smarts, but gain a little muscle? That would be fun, too. You know what I like.
  #6   Add to nolanspice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 06:26 AM

nolanspice is on a distinguished road
All I can say is WOW! To be honest, I hadn't read your prior stuff but the mark of a good writer is to draw the reader in at any point and want them to take a look at past works. This is that!

I'm completely blown away! Love the "wink and nod" to Wicked.

Am currently salivating for more.

-j!-
  #7   Add to LanceFan2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Dream Weaver

LanceFan2001
Send a message via Yahoo to LanceFan2001
I must agree with the other comments. FUCKING AWESOME! I blinked yesterday when I saw Hex Files 1 with a note that there was gonna be a sequel. And then to actually read it... what an EXCELLENT return! Welcome back dude!

You know, now, I have to finish my story, cause you got me all excited! THANKS ONIX! This was really worth the wait. But please don't leave us waiting for so long again!

>>>Ikaika
  #8   Add to LipsK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 08:21 AM

LipsK
Thank you

Thank you again for this great comming back!
  #9   Add to DamienONIX's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2005, 07:32 PM

DamienONIX is on a distinguished road
THANX for the positive response guys! it's nice to be back and be productive again.
I would just like to say that there's much more to come in the little homoerotic soap opera of Damien and friends, and im having a ball writting them.
And to answer ABSMAN's Question about how big i am...well it's kinda the reverse, although i do live in the squat rack i've also been beating my ass on the tread mill lately, since january i gained 30lbs going from 240 to 270 and then this summer a icut it all down to 230, so i've been pretty much been hitting the gym and different "routines" wink wink, to shake up my BOD. im gearing up for my next gaining cycle, and cant wait to start eating again. And Lifting heavy, ive spent all summer doing the high rep high intensity shit and im about ready to kill myself, i want my bench press back!!! And it would be nice to stop having erotic dreams about bread lol-
it's been hard to write the past couple years cause i was in and out of relationships with women and men, and for a brief period a really complicated Clarnak Demon who couldn't commit... also new jobs and new responsibilites...moving across the country...schoool. ya know the scarey world that exists beyond the keyboard and the pc screen-
Now that i'm pretty settled here, and in the lovely dulldrums of a happy marriage, it turns out i have brand new reasons to fantasize and masturbate, the second year of marriage is like a wonderful pubescent rennisance of masturbation and sexual daydreaming LOL, my Hubby is the most amazing guy in the world but my testosterone soaked wandering eye needs constant stimulation, so if i have to be a one man girl, i can at least write about msucle whores and bicep sluts,
All the best Yours ONIX
PS LOVE THE JOCKING!!!
Best NEW series of the year!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode