The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to SoDakGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2012, 04:16 PM

SoDakGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to SoDakGuy
Red face Thought for a story ...

I always thought a good story would be where a muscle guy finds his gay skinny friend intellectually stimulating and his straight muscle friend secually stimulating. I thought it would be awesome to trick the straight guy and swap with the skinny guy OR muscle theft and the gay skinny friend is buff.

What do you think of that for a story idea? If you like it, run w/ it!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2012, 03:10 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
That's actually a decent idea, but I'm sure it's been done in one form or another - just not recently.

So are you saying the buff guys becomes smart and skinny; while the skinny gay smart guy becomes dumb and buff? I think it'd be interesting if the buff friend (being vein, simple, and easily swayed) does something to try and steal his friend's intellectual prowess. Instead, he winds up swapping brains for brawn. And perhaps as a smaller fellow, he notices how hot muscles are and finds out that he's into guys too (bi-sexual or gay, whicehver). Fun stuff.
  #3   Add to SoDakGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2012, 03:56 PM

SoDakGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to SoDakGuy
Actually, I was thinking the muscle guy to still be highly intelligent since muscular guys are always considered "dumb."
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoDakGuy View Post
Actually, I was thinking the muscle guy to still be highly intelligent since muscular guys are always considered "dumb."
I figure he wouldn't be dumb, but just average intelligence while his skinny friend would be extremely smart. I honestly don't get where the dumb stereotype for musclemen come from. After all, they have to be pretty knowledgeable about the human body AND have fierce determination. . . I assume a person picks up quite a bit of "intelligence" after years of training.
  #5   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2012, 08:54 PM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★whim★ View Post
I figure he wouldn't be dumb, but just average intelligence while his skinny friend would be extremely smart. I honestly don't get where the dumb stereotype for musclemen come from. After all, they have to be pretty knowledgeable about the human body AND have fierce determination. . . I assume a person picks up quite a bit of "intelligence" after years of training.
Very true. Bodybuilders and fitness athletes practically end up having unofficial degrees in Nutrition and Physiology after years of trial and error, putting together their training programs.

I think the stereotypes might come from the idea that athletes have to spend a lot of their day working out, eating, sleeping, and theoretically don't have as much time left for studying as other do. Of course, there's a little truth to every stereotype but none of them are really fair, in the end.

As for the story idea, I'm always a sucker for the smart/nerdy buff character, when it's done well.
Since I like the gradual process of growth, I'd probably vote for some form of the muscle theft option. As Whim pointed out this may have been done before, but that's shouldn't be a problem since this story could really go anywhere, and could be written infinitely better (or worse lol) than before.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options