The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2005, 12:04 AM
dancer56

dancer56 is on a distinguished road
Kissing Superman

Once while continuing my security night patrol I was going down an elevator to the bottom floor when suddenly the elevator stopped on floor 6. The door opened and in walked Superman! I couldnt believe it and asked him what he was doing here? He said he had used the restroom on this floor and was coming from floor 9 where he had responded to an incident. Since those floors are out of my patrol area I surmised he slipped by somehow and the lobby guard had let him in.He then pressed the lobby button and for some reason the elevator stopped on floor 3 with nobody there to enter and the buttons blackened out. As I reached to re-press the lobby button he nudged my arm as if to stop me. The doors closed behind him and commented that he had noticed me glaring at his chest while telling me of the incident on floor 9. I defended myself by saying i was impressed, but he didnt buy that explanation. He came closer and said "I think you like the way my chest looks." I said "I'm sorry if i offended you but we should get going now." He moved closer still flexing his chest a little and said "You can touch it if you like." At this point I'm sure my mouth dropped a little and before I knew it my back hit the elevator wall. Ok, I thought, he can read minds also. With turned-on reluctance I lifted my right hand and gently touched him on his letter S area. Again he quickly flexed his chest as if relishing himself teasing me. I touched his other side and kind of pinched it a little where it was totally thick and muscular. "I like that" he commented. "Do you kiss too?" My mouth dropped again as he seem to close in on me covering me with all his big frame. At this point I felt his massive chest against my throat and I closed my eyes. I could feel his great smelling head move down to where my lips were and then kiss me. His lips were so soft for a man of steel, but before long I felt his right arm reach behind me and grab my head. His tongue had entered my mouth and it was exploring itself ravagely. I can honestly say I had become a mold of jelly as if none of my muscles worked for any maneuvers. Finally he snapped out of it, moved away and pressed the lobby button with his long giant arm looking to me and saying "That was nice. I hope we can see each other. Tell you what, call Clark Kent at The Daily Planet if you wish to get in touch with me. OK?" The lobby door opened, he wiped his wet mouth and left. THE END. by DANCER56.

Last edited by dancer56; September 30th, 2005 at 01:59 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Timothy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2005, 07:02 AM
Tim

Timothy is on a distinguished road
Keep it up, Dancer 56

Great mini-story! Do more!

Tim
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic