The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,278 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Eternally Grateful

He had been following me for two blocks. He tried to stay in the shadows the entire time, but he was learning quickly it was almost impossible to hide when you were about six foot five inches and weighed over three hundred pounds. It was kind of like hiding an elephant among a bunch of first graders. I knew it was my imagination but I could have sworn the ground moved when the big guy lumbered down the street. I could tell he was still getting used to his new body ? he accidentally bumped into a mailbox and ripped the thing from its cement foundation and he also hit his head on two awnings in front of shops, causing the things to come crashing down around him. I smiled to myself each time he destroyed something, blissfully enjoying my handiwork. I finally stopped on a silent street full of closed shops and turned around.

?What do you want? I made you huge, what else do you need??

The newly giant man stayed in the darkness and I couldn?t figure out if he was embarrassed by his new massiveness or the fact that he was stark naked. There was enough light that I could see the guy?s enlarged penis swinging back and forth like the large pendulum of an oversized grandfather clock as he rocked nervously from foot to foot. The insane musculature of the guy ? the deep crevices and mountainous peaks ? all glistened in the soft rays from the moon and streetlights from down the road. I marveled at how much this guy had packed on during the transformation. Knowing that the growth was connected to how much the subject got off on muscle made this guy?s lust for size and power clearly off the charts. The fact that he would turn sixty years old next month made it even hotter for me ? I had a deep affection for elder daddies who were fucking huge. I continued to stare at the man, hoping he would move forward just a little so the moonlight from above would reveal his glorious body completely. He stayed back in the shadows, though, and spoke softly.

?I . . . um . . . don?t know . . . what to do.?

The softness of what I knew could be a booming masculine voice took me back to earlier in the evening. I had chosen to go to the gay bar called ?Oldies and Goodies? on purpose. I knew it was a hangout for older men that were searching for one of two types of men ? younger guys who they could control or well-built hustlers that would give them a thrill for the evening if they had enough cash. I had only been there for about twenty minutes when I saw this relatively handsome older man standing in the corner avoiding eye contact with anyone. It was pretty clear that on a scale of one to ten for shyness ? ten being the highest, this guy was an eighteen. The man was pretty dweebish, probably just over five six and about a hundred and fifty pounds, but that was when he was soaking wet. He wasn?t talking to anyone. He was just sucking down vodka tonics like they were water and staring at the floor. I saw him glance at one, and only one, person ? a big kid that was hustling the place. In only a brief glance I saw everything I needed to see ? the elder guy clearly lusted the younger man?s muscled body. I jumped with excitement when I realized this was the person for my final wish. I returned my thoughts to the present scene taking place on the street.

?If I were you, big guy, I?d go home and get some sleep. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be the start of an amazing second life for you. You should rest up a little before all the excitement.?

?I . . . uh . . . can?t go . . . home.?

?Sure you can. Just get in your car and drive to your house.?

?I . . . I tried that. I couldn?t . . . fit. I was . . . uh . . . too big for . . . my Prius. I kind of . . . um . . . got frustrated and demolished . . . uh, smashed . . . the thing.?

?You what??

?I got mad . . . and brought my . . . um, arms . . . down on the roof . . . and flattened my car. It?s kind of as thin . . . as, uh . . . a mattress.?

?Why did you do that??

?I was angry . . . I pulled the door off by mistake . . . and then, uh, kind of . . . of . . . ripped out the steering wheel . . . too.?

?Well, take a bus or cab.?

?I?m naked . . . and, um . . . too big . . . I?ve gotten so huge.?

?And why do you want me to do something about it??

?You made me into this . . . I thought . . . I thought . . . you could, um, help me.?

It was true. I had turned him into this huge massive monster. My heart did go out to the guy. It was clear he was still terribly shy ? even if he was now over two hundred pounds heavier than he was thirty minutes ago. I was again very pleased with my final choice for using the third wish. I had found a box in the wall of my basement a week earlier while I was doing some remodeling and it had contained an envelope with a spell that granted three wishes. A note included explained that the wishes could only be used on other people and granted three things in order ? unbelievable intelligence, incredible beauty, and physical size and strength. The note also said that a person?s desire for these things enhanced the spell?s effectiveness and that when I was done I needed to bury the box again. I could tell the thing had been around for centuries and there was a notebook full of names that had been granted wishes over the years ? names of smart, beautiful, and huge famous people I recognized. This box explained why some people had been blessed in ways others had not. I also realized that when the wishes had been granted most of these people had not been famous. The spell gave them their gift and that changed their life forever. I used the intelligence spell on my best friend, Bill, and I knew with his already vast knowledge of computers he would go on to do amazing things. I used the beauty spell on the struggling actor, Brad, at my local Starbucks ? he was a nice guy and I wanted him to go far. I decided I would get a little satisfaction with my third wish and watch some silver haired man blossom into a stud. When I had landed on the target at the bar I had never dreamed he was so turned on by muscle that he would actually turn into such a massive beast. I also didn?t know a huge muscled beast could be so shy.

?What do you mean? How did I make you into??

The man stepped away from the building. I had watched him transform earlier from the small-framed geek he was into the humongous gray haired god that he was now and, yet, seeing him standing a few feet away on the sidewalk took my breath away. I became speechless. The guy was muscleman perfection. I knew nothing about bodybuilding but I was sure that each and every bulge on this man?s body was flawlessly shaped and was swollen beyond what most people thought was possible. I did know enough about flexing to realize that this man looked fucking incredible and he wasn?t even tensing any part of his upper or lower torso. Again, my heart went out to him and my eyes immediately drank in all of his immensity and then honed in on the monster cock arching out from his crotch like that piece of giant sculpture in St. Louis.

?You were the only . . . I mean only you . . . talked to me. Then you asked if you . . . could recite . . . a poem from your . . . your grandmother. It wasn?t a poem. I felt different immediately. I stepped out to get air . . . and . . . and that?s when . . . this happened. I saw you . . . across the street watching me . . . um, grow. I knew it was you. I tried to go home, but my car . . . well, it?s destroyed now.?

?How did you find me??

?Easy. I jumped to the tops of buildings and looked around.?

He answered the question like a proud child that knew the answer to a quiz question. He beamed with pride and it was the first time I had seen him smile. The added muscle widened his face in an uber-masculine way ? showing his beautiful caved in cheeks and a powerful chin. It reminded me of the faces of super heavyweight men on the cover of muscle mags. It then hit me that this was exactly what this guy was now. He was now this elder muscle masterpiece who could probably dominate the bodybuilding scene easily. Everyone would talk about this sixty year old overnight success that was making twenty year old men who had lifted their entire lives look like little men. And that?s when I remembered what he had done to his car. The spell had promised size and strength. This man had demolished a Prius with just a few pounds of his clenched fists and had leapt to the top of twelve story buildings. My cock started to harden when I thought about this muscle daddy?s strength.

?I . . . um . . . could really . . . just use a friend . . . right now. You know, someone . . . that understands.?

I looked at the mountain of muscle in front of me and I heard the desperate pleading in his voice. It was true, I had, indeed, forced this transformation on the guy and that probably meant I was the logical person to help him sort through his new size and strength, but I actually could pick up that there was something more to his desire to be with me. It dawned on me that he thought he owed me something. I smiled at his generosity.

?It was my pleasure to help you out, man. I have to tell you ? I never imagined the effects of the spell would be so powerful. That was mainly because of your desire for muscle. The spell was enhanced by your own lust. So, you had a lot to do with this awesome transformation, as well. And listen, you don?t owe me a thing. I was granted the ability to bestow three wishes on people and I chose you because I thought it would benefit you the most. You seem like a nice guy and I?m happy that I could give you this . . . this incredible body. But know that you don?t have to repay me in any way. That?s part of the beauty of the spell ? I get to see other people really happy.?

?But . . . I?d really like . . . to . . . um . . . share it with . . . someone. I don?t have . . . many friends . . . and no one I know . . . will, uh, appreciate . . . my changes.?

?I guess it will be a little hard to explain, won?t it??

?A little.?

?What?s your name, big daddy??

The smile returned to his face and it was like the sun had just crested over a mountain in the morning. I picked up immediately that my desire to know his name was a signal to him that I was going to let him come home with me. I also sensed that he loved the fact that I called him big daddy. This fantastic giant pillar of older muscle clearly had a streak of nurturing in him ? he probably had been at the bar looking for some young thing he could father. His ample piece of meat bobbed a little with delight from my choice of words.

?I?m Delroy . . . Delroy Phibbs, but people call me . . . um, Del.?

?Well, Del, I?m Parker Weston and people call me Parker.?

I held out my hand and struggled not to gasp when his giant paw clasped mine strongly and pumped my entire body up and down. The poor guy was still getting used to his strength, as well as his size. My feet came up and down off the pavement as he jerked my body around like some kind of rag doll. I could tell the man was excited beyond belief that I was taking an interest in him. He finally let go of my hand, but it continued to throb for a few minutes.

?Del, we need to find you some clothes. I don?t think you?ll be able to hide yourself even with material covering that huge body, but, at least, you won?t be an X rated version of a non-green Hulk. There?s a Big and Tall Men clothing store down the block, maybe we can find something there.?

We both turned and started walking down the street. Again, I noticed it seemed like the earth was shaking after each of the big man?s feet met the pavement. I found it hard to stand so close to the man and not obsess about how fucking huge he had gotten. My head was just beneath the top of his shoulder and his massive protruding chest hid anything on the other side of him from my view. Standing in front of the store it was the first time I thought about setting off alarms when we broke in. I figured Del could easily rip open one of the side metal doors, but I was sure those things had sensors all over them. I was about to tell the guy we would have to come back tomorrow, when I got an idea.

?Hey Del, I don?t think we can just burst through one of the doors ? the alarms will certainly alert the police, but I?m wondering if there?s a way to break in from the roof. Do you think??

Before I could even finish the sentence a huge arm came down and wrapped around my waist. Prior to having time to get scared or nervous, my body, tightly held against the rock solid upper torso of Delroy, went flying into the air alongside the big man. We easily landed on the roof of the two-story building and the big man set me back down. I was a little shaken by the experience of flight, but I was also turned on. I started looking for a way in, but my search was suddenly interrupted by a loud sound, which was clearly metal being ripped apart. I turned to see Del ripping the casing of a huge industrial fan away from its bolted position on the roof ? with just one hand. The fan was used to keep air circulating in the warehouse part of the store and Del created a hole wide enough for his huge body and mine to drop in. Before he reached down and grabbed my body again I looked up at him with a quizzical face.

?Tearing metal apart like that ? is it difficult at all??

?Naw, Parker, it seems as easy as pulling two paper plates apart.?

Del?s words caused my stomach to do flip -lops and my cock pulsed with excitement. The man had just compared prying what was surely a 800 pound block of metal from its welded place on the top of a building to pulling paper apart ? my mind could simply not grasp such power. I felt the big arm go around my waist again and then, before I knew it, we were going through some oversized shirts, pants and undergarments in the main part of the store. There was no need of a dressing room since Del was already completely naked and he wouldn?t have fit in one anyway. He would have had to shove one of the walls out of the way to create a doublewide room, which would have still been tight for him. The shy man, however, turned his back to me every time he put on something new.

?No, not that one Del. You?ll look like a sleazy used car salesman. Yeah, that one?s nice. Hey look over here, I actually think they have some shoes that might fit.?

I led Del through the task of picking out a wardrobe. I could see the big man had gotten used to dressing like an almost sixty year old man that didn?t think he had any reason to impress, but with his new super-sized body and his youthful energy it was important for his clothes to reflect his improvements. For our trip home he chose some beautiful slacks and a huge striped polo shirt that stretched tightly across his torso. As we were returning to the back part of the store I stopped and put a few hundred-dollar bills at the register. I could see that Del was impressed with my honesty. He was smiling at me broadly after I counted out enough money to more than cover everything.

?What? You thought we?d just steal this stuff? Come on, neither of us is a thief.?

?No, it?s just . . . that I thought about paying for it too, but I . . . um . . . kind of don?t have my wallet on me at the moment. I?ll pay you back Parker.?

?No need, consider it a gift for allowing me to make you into an immense muscle god.?

Again, I saw a childlike prideful grin streak across his face as soon as I called him a muscle god and he turned beet red. The big man was clearly not used to compliments, but I could tell he loved the way I emphasized his massiveness through words. It dawned on me suddenly that the big guy had ripped the fan casing from the roof of the building to impress me. Sure, Del wanted clothes, but he also wanted to make me happy by finding a way into the store. After we jumped back through the wide hole he had made and the big man had put me down, he pushed the huge metal covering back into place with one hand and then smashed ripped metal back together with just his fingers. Del checked twice to make sure he had done the job well enough to keep the roof from leaking during rain showers. Del was gathering up his bags of clothes when another inspiration came into my head.

?You know, Del, since it?s such a beautiful night it might be fun if we went to my place by rooftops. What do you think??

The smile returning to the big man?s face was the only answer I received. Suddenly, the big arm was around my waist again and we were flying high into the air and then landing with a tremendous heavy thud on a building halfway down the block. The powerful liftoff had caused me to immediately shut my eyes, but by the third and last leap I was enjoying the ride like some young kid on a zip line. It was an incredible feeling to soar into the air so easily and have that rollercoaster falling feeling in your stomach just before you started to drop towards the earth again. In three super jumps I was able to guide Del the seventeen blocks to my house ? a four-story brownstone that overlooked the park. I directed Del to land on a patio on the fourth floor that was connected to the master bedroom. Since there was no one on earth besides Del that could leap four stories, I usually left the French doors from the patio unlocked. I was placed back on my feet and we both took a second to straighten our messed up hair. Being propelled into the air like a rocket tended to give a person that windblown look. I turned to the big daddy just before we entered my place.

?Okay, Del, I watched you take out two awnings and a defenseless mailbox with no effort at all. Please remember this is where I live. Most doorways were not built for someone as big as the Hulk. I?ve spent a lot of money remodeling my place so please be careful. You?re going to be like a bull in a china shop for a while, big man, so until you learn how to naturally turn and duck to go through doors, please be extra careful.?

?I?ll . . . um . . . try, Parker.?

I could tell the giant man was instantly embarrassed. He was trying hard to please me and did not want to bust anything in my place. I actually think he contemplated, for a few minutes, staying out on the patio, just to make sure. I was about to say something to soothe his worried mind when I heard a noise that put fear into almost every car owner in the city ? the street cleaner! I ran to the edge of the patio and looked down at the street. Sure enough, about a block and a half away the machine that cleaned the road was heading my way. I also noticed it was preceded by a meter cop who was ticketing owners that had forgotten to move their automobiles. My Cooper was, of course, on the wrong side and was second in line to get a ticket.

?Oh no, not again. This will be the third ticket since the remodeling. I haven?t been able to park in my garage because that is where we store all the worker?s equipment. Darn it, how could I have forgotten to move my car again? You think the workmen could give me enough room in there for something as small as a Cooper.?

?Don?t worry Parker.?

Without any hesitation Del jumped over my balcony wall and sailed down to the other side of the street, landing right beside my maroon car. The meter cop had just gone back to look at my license plate. I could tell he felt the ground shake suddenly and this caused him to look up and he noticed Del standing there. The cop?s hand instinctively went to the police baton at his hip ? a natural reaction for any mammal that encountered something so blatantly more alpha. The cop was in protection mode in a split second because his heart stopped beating when he took in the size of the guy that had mysteriously appeared from nowhere. Del was too shy to know what to do. He just stared at the cop and didn?t say a thing. The cop finally spoke and the night was so clear enought that I could hear and see everything perfectly.

?Is this your car, sir??

?Um . . . no officer.?

?Technically, I?m not an officer. I didn?t think it was yours ? how in the hell would you fit in this small thing.?

?Is there a problem, sir??

?Sure is, pal. The person that drives this Cooper obviously didn?t read the sign here that states tonight is street cleaning. It?s a ninety dollar ticket.?

It was quite clear that the shy Delroy had no plan. He simply looked at the sign that was between the cop and himself and then grabbed it with one hand. With no more force than if he had been lifting a pencil the big man tore the sign from the sidewalk, pulling the cement base out with the pole, and flicked it into the park, which was just over the wall a few yards away across the wide sidewalk. Del?s wrist looked as calm as if he were just rolling dice, but the sign soared into the night sky and probably landed over a mile away in the middle of the city landmark. Someone hiking in a few days was going to find a sign sticking up from the ground alerting people to the fact that the woods were cleaned every Friday night so they shouldn?t park there.

?What sign, officer??

Del stared at the cop ? his face red with embarrassment by what he had just done. His desperation to save me from a ticket had caused him to do something I?m pretty sure was illegal - without even thinking about it. The meter cop looked at the hole in the sidewalk, pulled the baton out from his belt and started backing up towards his small vehicle, clearly intending to call for backup.

?Listen, fellow, just because you removed the sign ? oh my god, how did you do that ? doesn?t mean this car isn?t going to get a ticket. I want you to stand very still as I radio for assistance. Don?t move sir, or I?ll have to hit you this stick. That car shouldn?t be parked there.?

I could see that some of this comment actually made Del smile. It was the first smirk caused by his realization that his body could do something powerful without any problem. Del was fully aware that this guy?s best swing with the baton would feel like a fly landing on some part of his big body. I think the meter cop was fully aware of this, as well, but he was ready to do his duty. As the frightened guy fumbled for the police radio in his vehicle, Del continued to make up a plan as he went along. He looked at the car and then returned his gaze to the guy waving his baton.

?What car, officer??

For a brief few seconds the meter cop had to look down at the controls of his radio. In that short moment of time I watched in awe as Del bent down and grabbed underneath the side of my Cooper. In a flash the big man one arm lifted the automobile onto the opposite two tires and then latched onto the middle of the undercarriage. At the same time he pushed off the sidewalk with his powerful legs. Before the meter cop could even return his gaze up from the controls my entire Cooper and the beefy body of Delroy shot up into the darkness of the night sky, just like the sign. I watched Del for a few seconds but he quickly moved out of sight. I returned to watching the meter cop and his shocked face when he looked up was priceless. A giant of a man and an entire automobile had disappeared in a matter of seconds. He knew it wasn?t possible. I watched with enjoyment as the guy looked quickly up and down the street, thinking he might be able to catch the guy before he got away. There was nothing in either direction and he noticed the street cleaner was getting closer. That?s when a far-fetched idea popped into the meter cop?s head and he did something that made me laugh out loud ? he looked up into the night sky. On some level I?m sure his subconscious was fully aware of what Del had just done, but he started shaking his head slowly, as if to say no way. A heavy thud behind me made me turn around. I was met with a sight that caused me to gasp. There was the huge Delroy Phepps standing proudly with an outstretched arm, which held a vertical Cooper like it weighed nothing at all. I watched dumbfounded as Del moved pieces of patio furniture with his other hand and then placed the car safely down in the large area. We stared at each other and I seriously could not figure out which of us was more shocked by what he had just done. I could tell the big man desperately hoped I was pleased, but he was also trying to wrap his head around the feats of strength he was now able to perform. I decided to tease him a little.

?You better not have gotten any of your new clothes messed up, muscle daddy, and you know, of course, you have to get that car back down to the street before the city wakes up. I?m sure that guy down there is going to convince himself this was all a dream, but having an entire city block see you lifting a car like it was a tissue is going to be a lot harder to explain.?

?I think I also better move something heavy over that hole I left in the sidewalk when I ripped the sign out.?

?Yeah, that was hysterical. What sign, officer? I think you were a little desperate for a plan, weren?t you, big guy.?

?I?ve never really been very good . . . um . . . at thinking on my feet, Parker.?

?Well, with super strength who the hell cares, Del? That was all fucking amazing, Mr. Hugeness. Did you have fun??

?It was incredible, Parker. I lifted an entire Cooper with just one arm. Did you see that guy?s face when I easily jerked the sign out of the ground? That was wonderful. Did it all impress you really, Parker. I was actually doing everything for you. I just . . . um . . . I want to . . . impress you, you know? To say thank you.?

?Del, listen. Even when you just stand there I?m impressed. You are a fucking huge god, man, and I?m so lucky to even get to spend time with such a powerful man. As for thanking me, you already have! Every time you rip metal apart or lift a car with one hand I actually say a big thank you to fate for putting you in my path. I don?t think I could have found a better candidate for my third and final wish granting, do you??

?Um . . . no . . . I guess not.?

?I certainly hope a few weeks of showing off that new body and mangling all sorts of supposedly indestructible things with your powerful hands is going to help give you a little confidence, muscle daddy. It?s pretty wild to see such a huge man turn red from compliments even after he just jumped into the air hundreds of feet with a freaking Cooper in his hand.?

?That was . . . um . . . a pretty cool stunt, wasn?t it??

?Del, we need to work on your vocabulary. The adjective ?cool? doesn?t come close to describing what you just did. Stick with me, big man, I?ll help you get used to all that massiveness and power.?

?That?s what I?m hoping, Parker.?

?How about a late-night toddy, sir? I believe you were slurping down some vodka tonics at the bar and I think I?d like one of those myself. It also just hit me that you aren?t going to fit in the guest bed ? it?s a double ? and the couch doesn?t come close to matching your size even when your just sitting on it. I?m going to have to put you in my king size bed in the master bedroom and I?ll take the guest bed.?

?Or . . . we . . . could . . . um . . . if you wouldn?t mind . . . we . . . could, you know??

?Spit it out, man? Are you trying to say we could sleep in the same bed??

?Yes.?

The big man?s face turned redder than it had all evening. I could tell the idea of us sharing a bed had put Del way beyond his comfort zone. I smiled at the thought of how shy this huge giant was ? but remembering what he looked like before the transformation made it easier for me to see why he might be timid and unassuming. I had already entertained the idea of sharing the master bed, but I didn?t want to take the lead on everything this first night. I wanted to empower my new friend to make some decisions. I didn?t want us to have sex right away, even though feeling his cock inside me had been on my brain since the first time I saw his big tool, but I wanted to wait and see where our friendship ?and hopefully a relationship ? might go. I decided to push the envelope a little, but not all the way.

?I think that?s a great idea, Del, but please know that I sleep in the nude ? no t-shirt or boxers for me. I just think you should be forewarned.?

?As of tonight . . . um . . . I do, too.?

?Good for you, big man! That fucking new body of yours gives you the right to go around naked as much as you like. Let?s have that drink.?

Later on, when we were undressing for bed, Del got extremely shy and turned around when he went to pull down his trousers and underwear. I didn?t mind too much, seeing his muscled ass was almost as good as seeing his beautiful super-sized cock. The big man slid beneath the sheets and covers quickly, but I took my time ? knowing it was the first time Del would be seeing all that I offered below the belt. The poor guy pretended to stare forward as I undressed, but I could see him stealing glances in my direction. I carefully hung up my clothes and then stood near the bed as I began to push down my own briefs. I certainly had nothing to be ashamed of when it came to my package. I wasn?t as huge as Del was now, but I had a feeling that my guest was going to be very pleased with what I had to offer. I watched his eyes grow big as I slowly slid the elastic band of my underwear down the long pole that hung in front of my left thigh. When any of my friends would ask me ?how?s it hanging?? I was very proud to answer, ?very long and always to the left.? This usually got fake groans of disgust from my friends, but I always watched them glance down to confirm what I had revealed. The shy big guy actually licked his lips when I finally stood back up after stepping out of my tidy-whities. I was happy he was so pleased. I noticed there was a substantial stirring underneath the comforter where I knew his own meat laid ? the dude?s cock was responding nicely to mine. That was a hopeful sign of our future compatibility. When I slid into to bed it was clear that the down comforter would not be necessary. It already felt like a sauna between the sheets ? and I realized that Del?s new body gave off more heat than a nuclear reactor in meltdown mode.

?I doubt we?ll need the comforter. What do you think, big guy??

?It?s . . . um . . . pretty warm.?

?I?ll say. I think that new body of yours is putting out enough heat to keep the entire city warm for a long winter.?

I turned to see Del go red with embarrassment. It was now a normal thing to see, but it still amazed me. A giant muscle god getting so easily embarrassed seemed so odd. I reached down and shoved the comforter away from our bodies until it slid off the edge of the bed. I could see the outline of Del?s huge body and how the details of his muscles were still extremely discernable even through the sheet. The mound at his crotch had turned like the hands of a clock, now pointing upwards along his chiseled abdominals ? only half hard, but still substantial. I also noticed that I barely had any space on the bed and, yet, part of Del?s shoulder was hanging off the other side. I wondered if they made beds larger than king size. I lay back down and turned on my side to give his giant frame more room. I found myself staring at his massive arm and realized I couldn?t see anything else ? its hugeness filled my entire view. I moved back a little and tilted my head upward to look at his face. The elder muscleman?s eyes were closed and I could tell by his breathing that he had already fallen asleep, obviously the behemoth was a little worn out by everything that had happened. I knew it wasn?t a physical tiredness ? because he was now so magnificently strong, but merely his brain trying to catch up with all of the miraculous enhancements to his body and his power. I whispered to him softly.

?Good night, muscle daddy.?

When you finally go to sleep around four-thirty in the morning and are awakened just a few hours later by loud workmen who are on a tight timeline to get a job done - you tend to be a little cranky and say the first thing that comes to your mind. The loud buzzing of an electric saw and the jolting clamor of what must have been a sledge hammer hitting cement caused me to open my eyes instantly. I was slightly disoriented and not sure what was going on, but then I realized it was Saturday and the men had begun their continued work on the renovations to the basement. I then figured out my arms were wrapped around the tight waist of a giant and my face was plastered into his huge back. This caused my morning wood to be pressed between the intoxicatingly warm and firm muscled ass cheeks of my enormous bedmate. Except for the horrendous noise from downstairs it was the most comfortable I had felt in a very long time. One of Del?s huge hands was firmly clamped onto my intertwined fingers and I sensed his own morning-hard wood jutting upward ? the big head clearly beyond our enjoined hands. It took me a few seconds to realize that Del?s muscled ass was squeezing my cock in a continuous rhythm, even though I was pretty sure he was still asleep. The big man?s body just wanted to give me pleasure so much it continued to act even when he wasn?t fully conscious. The noise downstairs intensified and lack of sleep caused me to speak my frustration out loud.

?Aw, for the love of Pete, can?t those guys take a break for one Saturday? I?d love to sleep in just one day after clubbing ? is that too much to ask!?

My words not only woke the sleeping muscle man next to me, but he was out of bed in a flash. He stepped over and grabbed his extra, extra, extra large boxers and slid them on quickly. Before I even realized what was happening the big man had stepped out of the bedroom. I reached up and pulled a pillow over my head, trying to make the noise go away. Full consciousness hit me like a ton of bricks and I registered what was going on. Del, the massive guy from last night, was going downstairs to talk to the workmen. He was going to do something to please me like he had last night when the meter cop was about to give my car a ticket. I sat up with a start and looked out on the balcony ? the car was gone. I then jumped out of bed and pulled some pants from the closet quickly, being careful not to catch my hard-on in the zipper. I then grabbed the first shirt I saw, the Polo we had gotten at the store last night for Del. I quickly slid the thing over my head as I bounded down multiple sets of stairs toward the basement. Before I even reached the place I realized the noise had stopped. I somehow knew that could not be a good sign. I bounded down the last set of stairs to find a group of four muscular workmen huddled in one corner of the front room of my basement holding hammers and other tools up towards Del, who had his hands in the air as a gesture meant to calm the guys, but it simply made his massive guns bunch up thicker and made him more menacing.

?No, I?m a friend of Parker?s. I?m not here to hurt anyone. I was . . . um . . . just wondering . . . if you guys could take a day off.?

?Hey, Scott. Sorry about the confusion. I see you?ve met my friend, Del. Listen, I?m sorry that I forgot to tell you he?d be here for a few days.?

I saw instant relief in all the faces of the huddled mass of men, but ? surprisingly ? no one lowered their makeshift weapon. They continued to look at the big man like he was a freak of nature and could not be fully trusted. I glanced over at Del?s massive almost completely naked body and realized that if this had popped down the stairs to surprise me I would have been scared shitless, too. His muscles seemed even more gigantic in the daylight. I also noticed that Del?s face was covered in powder and what looked like small fragments of rock or something.

?What happened to you??

?I?ll tell you what happened, Mr. Weston. Your friend came bounding down the stairs and took out a huge chunk of the cement foundation at the bottom. We all looked up to see his face bursting through concrete like it was wet tissue and then he started waving what look like two redwood trees at us and telling us to stop. Any person on earth would have been freaked out by that sight and I?m still not sure if he?s some kind of monster that?s holding you captive and making you say all these things! And what are you wearing, for goodness sake??

Scott was obviously being a little dramatic, but when I looked at Del?s white powdered face and tousled hair, his heaving chest, his muscled arms and then looked at the huge hole in the long concrete beam across the roof I began to laugh. It did, indeed, seem like the angry Hulk had come downstairs on a rampage. I could easily see why this group of men had become so frightened. I turned back to Scott and the other men after signaling Del to lower his giant arms. I also looked at the huge polo that covered my body like a dress, falling to my knees.

?Um, guys, Del has been working out a lot and the improvements to his body may seem to be kind of unreal, but he really is a friend of mine. And this is his shirt, which I grabbed by mistake. We are perfectly safe ? as a matter of fact we?re probably the safest we?re ever going to be, just because he?s around. I also forgot to tell him that you?d be here this morning. I?m sure you surprised him as much as he shocked you.?

?I doubt that!?

Scot began to laugh after his statement. Tools were lowered and the men actually began to look at Del with awe and masculine appreciation. The tension in the room totally disappeared and men started moving back to their individual jobs. It was clear that they had figured out we were sleeping together, since I had his shirt and they knew I was gay. I think this actually made them think of me differently ? since I was shacking up with such a muscled stud. I watched as Del tried to brush dust off his face, only making it worse.

?So, what do you have going on today, Scott??

?Um, we?re going to tear down these two cement walls that run the length of your house. They aren?t bearing walls so I?m not quite sure why the previous owner would have made them so thick. It?s like double cinderblocks filled with and surrounded by tons of cement. It?s the craziest thing I?ve ever seen.?

?Well the guy was kind of crazy and he was planning on making a panic room or something like that. I also think he thought aliens were coming soon. It was kind of his pet project, but it never got finished.?

?Um, Scott . . . how long does it . . . I mean, how long will it take you guys to . . . um, tear down these walls??

Del?s voice almost caused Scott to go into defensive mode again, just because it reminded the worker of the massive man?s presence. I watched as Scott took a long look at Del?s arms and chest while he answered. I had a feeling my foreman was lusting after my visitor, even though I knew the workman was straight as an arrow. Or, at least, I thought he was.

?I dunno, I guess all of today and most of Monday.?

?So, it would . . . uh . . . put you ahead if they all came down today??

?Yeah, yeah it would, but me and the guys can only do so much. With just two breaks and taking time off for lunch we?ll not get very far today.?

?Could you, um, take today off if they were down??

?Well only if Mr. Weston said it was okay.?

?Can you ask your men . . . to step back, please??

?Hey guys, come over here for a minute. Mr. Weston?s friend has something to say.?

I suddenly realized my friend wasn?t planning on saying anything. It was action that was on his mind and my inner excitement shot off the charts as soon as I understood what Del was going to do. The workmen parted like the Red Sea to let Del?s big body pass and then they turned, expecting him to say something. Instead, Del placed his two huge hands high on one end of the long thick wall that was part of the focal point of destruction for the day. We all watched as Del?s armed tensed slightly and thick veins started popping up along his forearms, biceps and shoulders. With the kind of strength a normal man might use to open a stuck door, Del basically shoved about a five-foot wide chunk of the wall into a pile of rubble on the ground. The feat happened so quickly that no one was prepared for it ? not even me and I thought I knew what was coming.

?Fucking hell, no way!?

Scott?s cry of disbelief came only after the deafening sound of cinderblocks and cement being demolished by something much stronger tapered off. The big piece of wall had no chance against the powerful arms of Delroy Phepps. He then moved down the wall and this time he pulled his big arms back and let his two balled-up fists go flying into the thick cement. Del didn?t use enough force to send his powerful hands through the wall, because he wanted to do something much more fun. He stopped the forward thrust as soon as his knuckles connected with the wall. There was a slight pause and then we all gasped as huge cracks shot out in every direction from his fists and then the wall simply disintegrated into a pile of demolished concrete. Del turned to look at us ? his face full of childlike pride again ? like it had been the night before when he lifted my car so easily.

?That was so cool.?

None of the workers or I could say a thing. We were simply too astounded to even begin to comment. There were continuous gasps and a few moans from the crowd, but our eagerness to see Del do more damage fueled every fiber of our bodies. I believe Del could sense our need for more of his destruction. He decided to give us a powerful thrill and disappeared to the other side of the remaining part of the first wall. There was a moment of silence when nobody even breathed and then a powerful fist came smashing through the wall. Fragments of the broken wall, where Del?s strong hand shot through easily, rained down on our gathered crowd. Feeling the sting of flying pieces of concrete made what we couldn?t conceive as real even more believable. I could hear Del mumbling little words of shock as he continued to punch down the remaining part of the first wall. Without even taking a short break, my friend moved to the second wall and sped up his one-man wrecking crew work to an unfathomable speed. When the dust finally cleared not one piece of the two thick walls was standing and Del was wiping the dust off his hands as he walked towards us. The annihilation of heavy concrete and cinderblocks was over so quickly that we barely had time to become hard as hell at Del?s display of super power. My own cock was still engorging with blood as my friend stood before us with that same happy grin.

?Um . . . I guess you guys can . . . uh, take the rest of the day off now. I promise to come back down later on and crush those pig pieces into manageable piles of pebbles or sand. It won?t take over fifteen minutes. I might have . . . um . . . saved you a couple of days work. What do you think, Scott??

?I think . . . I think . . . I?m about to pass??

Suddenly the burly guy slumped to the ground ? totally unconscious. The display of strength from Del had been entirely too much for the foreman. His workers immediately came to his aid ? sitting him up and offering him some water. Scott remained out and the other guys just sat there staring up at the giant who had just finished two day?s worth of work of four men in a matter of minutes. I could sense that the morning was going to quickly turn into an enormous orgy, with all the workers whipping out their cocks and beating off to my huge friend unless I did something. I turned to the group and cleared my throat.

?Well, gentlemen, it looks like you now have two days off with pay. How about you guys collect your things, and your foreman, and then start a little three-day vacation. We?ll see you back here on Tuesday. I?m not sure if it was fear or an uncontrollable need to get home and jerk off to the memory of what Del had just done, but every man jumped into action and then scrambled out of the basement ? carrying their boss with them. Their exit was hysterical. They kept glancing at the dust-covered body of the giant in front of them and shaking their heads in disbelief. I had a feeling they were going to be thinking about this day for a long time to come. I also had feeling that their wives might send me thank you gifts when each guy got home and wanted to reassert his manhood by juicing his woman up over and over. No amount of sex was going to bring any of these men even remotely close to the manliness of Delroy, but each guy was certainly going to try. After we were alone, I turned to my giant friend.

?Are you proud of yourself??

?Um . . . I don?t know . . . should I be??

?What do you mean??

?Well you said you wanted . . . um . . . a day off from the construction and I just . . . figured I could tear down the walls faster than them. It was going to take a couple of hours of pounding with a sledgehammer to just break through in one part. I hope you aren?t mad that they aren?t . . . you know . . . working today.?

?Mad? Are you crazy, Del? Seeing you pounding away thick concrete was hot as hell. There?s no way I could be??

?Excuse me, sir.?

Both Del and I turned to find the interrupting voice. It was one of the workers from Scott?s crew. I took a step forward, thinking he was talking to me, but it quickly became clear he was speaking to Del. His face was full of worry and he spoke softly ? like he was worried the big giant might get mad and do something.

?We need your help. Our Suburban. The Cooper is??

?Oh, I?m sorry. I completely forgot. Yes, yes, I?ll come right now.?

I had no idea what was going on, but the worker turned around quickly and scooted up the stairs like he was a frightened cat being chased by a dog. Without offering any explanation ? and without stopping to think about how he was dressed ? Del quickly followed the worker, taking three steps at one time. I had to scramble fast to try and keep up with the big man, who actually overtook the worker before he even got out of my house. When I stepped onto my front porch I immediately saw the problem. My small Cooper was perched perfectly on the top of a big Chevy Suburban parked on the street at the end of the walkway leading to my front door. One of the crew was in the driver?s seat and I noticed the unconscious body of Scott slumped forward on the passenger?s side. The two remaining men were standing on the back seats trying to figure out a way to get the small vehicle down. Del was quickly beside the guy on this side of the big automobile and started to reach up. He turned to look at me, greatly embarrassed.

?What in the hell??

?I . . . uh . . . I?m so sorry, Parker. This morning I . . . um . . . couldn?t find a spot. I woke up too late. This big thing was here when I jumped down with your car and I thought I could just put it here for a little while. I?m . . . really . . . sorry.?

As he spoke to me, Del slid one of his big hands underneath the belly of the Cooper and lifted it upward. Since the guy was now very tall he towered over the Suburban and was even able to lift the smaller vehicle over the workman?s head. He stepped into my yard and continued to hold the automobile with one hand. His biceps bulged even more than usual and its height was mind blowing. One of the workers, clearly Hispanic, crossed himself and immediately started praying quickly in Spanish. I understood a few words but not enough to decide if he was praying for protection from the freakish muscleman easily balancing a small car in his hands or if he was asking to someday be granted with this kind of size and strength. The hardened cock in his pants led me to believe it was the latter, but I had heard of people being turned on greatly when they were scared ? so it still could have been either. The remaining conscious men just stood there staring at Del, who saw nothing spectacular with what he was doing. He was merely waiting for the guys to pull away so he could place the car in their spot. Again, I was worried that the workers were going to whip out their cocks right there and start beating off to the muscle and strength display so innocently offered by Del, so I stepped in to hurry things along.

?Okay guys, we?ll see you on Tuesday. I think you?ll need three days to recover from all that has happened today. I really need to you move on so Del can put the car in that space before we attract all the neighbors to his little show. Thanks for all your hard work, gentlemen. Del, get that Cooper on the street quickly. We?ve already attracted too much attention, as it is.?

?Mr. Weston, can we please stay? We want to see more of this guy?s power.?

It was the guy in the driver seat who was speaking. I quickly recognized the lust and complete desire for muscle in his and the other guys? eyes. This was exactly what I had been trying to avoid. I had to think quickly and I needed to make it clear that they weren?t invited to stay. I didn?t think before I chose my words, but as soon as they were out of my mouth I regretted them.

?No, gentlemen, I?m afraid not. I really need that spot for my car and I?m afraid this big muscle daddy, here, is all mine. I don?t share him with anyone.?

I noticed two things immediately ? first, the disappointment on the faces of all the workers and secondly, the quick jerk of Del?s head in my direction. I glanced at him and saw the mixture of surprise and joy in his face. Crap, I thought to myself, now I had opened a can of worms. It was clear Del had a major crush on me and even a little reciprocation was going to fuel his infatuation on even more. I knew it sounded crazy, especially since the muscular older man was holding my Cooper in the air with one hand, but I still wasn?t sure how I felt about the guy. Hell yes, I lusted after muscles and power, but I had been a playboy all of my life and I wasn?t sure I was ready to end that part of my journey. Up to this point, granting the three wishes had been like some act of charity or something, I hadn?t planned on getting involved with one of the people I chose to use the spell on. And besides, I never dated shy guys and Del was off the charts introverted. I turned back to watch the Suburban drive away, every man staring at Del as they left. I was worried the driver was going to hit someone or wreck. I then marveled at Del?s sunlit almost totally nude body as he returned the air bound Cooper to the street. Del placed the car smack in the middle of the space previously held by the super long SUV. He was obviously trying to protect my car ? always the thoughtful man.

?Del, what about other people. There?s enough room in that space for two cars if you move mine back a little. Let?s think about the neighbors.?

Del looked from me back to the car he had so easily maneuvered. He then placed his hand at the front of the automobile and scooted it backward like it was nothing more than a chess piece and he was playing a game. I watched in awe and then took a closer look at his body as he moved up the walkway towards the house. The sunlight emphasized the incredible work the spell had done. We had been in the dark for most of the night so I hadn?t really gotten a full picture of the muscle daddy?s body. The man?s face was now devastatingly handsome. His once gaunt, almost sickly, features were now robust and incredibly masculine. The guy?s silver hair seemed more vibrant than the dark hair of a twenty year old. It was thick and shiny, even with dust and flecks of concrete in it. His cheeks were now full and when he smiled two beautiful wide dimples appeared. The skin around his jaw and chin was tight and gave him that chiseled look. Even though I had never really noticed a man?s ears, I loved how Del?s seemed to be perfect for his head and they even looked masculine. I also noticed his eyes ? they sparkled like the ocean off the coast of some Greek island. There were definitely eyes that most gay men would find irresistible and for a second I found myself lost in them, as well. I didn?t have time to look at the rest of Del?s incredible new body, for he now stood right in front of me. I was on the top stair leading to the porch so this made me almost even with the man?s face ? I only had to tilt my head back a little. He stared down at me and had that cheesy smile I was starting to get used to across his face.

?You told them I was all yours.?

?Well, I needed them to leave, you know. We needed their spot. If you continued to stand out there in your boxers holding my Cooper in one hand for much longer I was worried that every news station in town would send a truck out immediately. What you are able to do would definitely be the talk of the town ? it probably is already.?

?So . . . you . . . don?t really . . . like me??

I could see the light in Del?s eyes quickly evaporate and he returned to the insecure older man that had been standing in the corner of the bar the night before. It was hard to look at a guy that was over six and a half feet tall and surely over three hundred and fifty pounds and believe he could be shy or insecure, but that was what stood before me. Anyone who didn?t know the previous Delroy Phepps would have thought the guy was putting on some kind of act or trying to manipulate the situation, but I knew differently. The puny man from last night still existed in the massive muscled body at the bottom of my porch steps. My heart ached for the older man ? in a way that was new and confusing. I reached out and put my hands on his huge shoulders ? shocked at how small my body parts looked when measured against any part of him. I desired to comfort the muscle daddy and that was a new feeling for me.

?Listen, super Del??

I noticed the front of his boxers jumped a little when I used the word super. The big man was insecure, but he sure loved getting compliments. It seemed that any time I brought attention to how huge or powerful he was his big cock did a happy dance in his pants. I saw the fabric of his checkered boxers starting to bulge out because of his expanding piece of meat. I chose to ignore his reaction and stay focused on his face.

?Listen, Del, I?m really glad we met and I?m very excited about spending some time with you ? watching you metaphorically grow into this body you?ve been given.?

?But??

?But, I?m not sure about where this is headed, you know? This body of yours is so new and who knows how it?s going to change you. Let?s just take this one day at a time. You may want to go exploring after you accept all the enhancements that have occurred.?

?I never actually thought . . . anyone really used that excuse for not wanting a relationship. I always thought it was . . . so made up.?

?Listen, big guy, it hasn?t even been twenty-four hours since you went from a guy that could barely lift a load of laundry to a guy that lifts Coopers over his head with one hand. Let?s just sit back and relax and watch where all of this is going. Can you do that for me, man??

?I . . . I guess so.?

?That will have to do. Right now, though, before we do anything else let?s get your scantily clothed mega-body inside and make me some coffee. If I don?t get coffee I get angry and you wouldn?t like me when I?m angry.?

This actually made the big man smile and it was a genuine happy face. He reached out and grabbed my hips, lifted me in the air and then turned us both sideways as he went through the front door, ducking to clear the top of the doorframe, as well. I was happy he remembered how wide and tall he was ? I didn?t need a hole above the door like the one in the cement beam sticking down from the basement ceiling.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
portamivia (October 14th, 2012), Terrylee Long (January 21st, 2013), UKgrowingLad (December 29th, 2012), weaknobody (November 13th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:02 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Classic, Man.
Of course it would be funny if Del descovered where the box went
and made a fwe wishes of his own.
This one sounds like it can still go a few places.
Keep Writing.

MD
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:42 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Oh god. Yet another hero from Londonboy. Can I have the poster to hang in my little room? So hot, man, so hot.
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very nice, one of the special things I like about Del was the fact that he's a shy, unassuming guy, when he's got more strength in him then a football team put together and is by all rights, an alpha male in looks, but it's cute that he's got this whole timid side despite being a near superhuman being, makes more human to me. Good storytelling again, from you LB.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2012, 05:11 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
So many different sides of the super strong muscle monster daddy...You really are one of the most prolific and incredibly talented writers!

Congratulations, again
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2012, 07:16 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Fantastic, as always! Another winner. Hopefully more chapters as well!
  #7   Add to jose's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2012, 01:30 AM

jose is on a distinguished road
looking forward to the next installment!great story londonboy.
  #8   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2012, 08:14 PM

R Chris Cooper is on a distinguished road
Captivating! When I got to the last page I felt the the story ended too soon! I demand to know what went on after breakfast! (LOL)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options