The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Goggletan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2012, 11:06 AM

Goggletan is on a distinguished road
Sunglasses (part 2 story)

Hey guys, I last posted a story here about 1 year ago. But i never gave it a part 2. Got some time off so decided to write it. Just a short part 2 to contiune the story. Please do read part 1 as well

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...oment+weakness

Hope you guys enjoy it

[COLOR=white]Sunglasses.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Especially the ones with tinted mirrored lenses that reflected light from the sun and gave a shiny sparkle. How I absolutely loved the way they made the wearer looked mysterious and oh so cool… But what I really loved about it was the fact you could hide behind it and no one could see your eyes or tell your emotions. You just looked so cool with it, it’s like…. You could just be a different person all together and no one can tell who you really are…[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]This is especially true if the pair of sunglasses was really expensive, branded and stolen……… [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Oh where are my manners! I forgot to introduce myself![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]People used to call me Alvin, but you can call me Mike now! I know my incredibly buffed and sculpted body normally gets a lot of attention, I mean my wide and broad shoulders with my huge veiny biceps are pretty much the envy of every other guy out there. But please girls, do get in line if you wanna oil my huge godly pecs and carved golden abs because its rude to cut the queue. But don’t worry, theres so much of me to be touched because I’m 6’2 tall so no worries, everyone gets their chance to feel my muscles. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Those guys there look at me with envy, you know the short, scrawny, unattractive ones? Yea those. They scream “jealousy” with their eyes everytime they look at my handsome face. How would I know? I used to be one of them….[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Until I found, or would I say I “stole” my pair of sunglasses to wear. These pair of shades? Its sporty in design, sleek looking, expensive and the chicks go crazy for it. Ironically the person whom I stole these shades from was my best friend. But god, was he a stupid damm retard. He had the best damm sunglasses in the entire world and he lent it to me just because I shed a few tears. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]HA! What can I say he was a dumb jock. And guess where he is now?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I put my hands behind my head and sit back and relax. I closed my eyes for a moment and enjoyed the sensation going through my nerves. He moved his tongue and licked the head a few times before placing his whole mouth down. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I moaned for a moment before looking down at my former body. It was ugly no doubt but humiliating its owner was even more pleasurable than his my cock in this throat. I pulled his hands up to my pecs and made it tickle my nipples while I got continually more aggressive as I fucked his face harder and harder. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The rush of blood and sensations begin to overwhelm me as I twisted alittle here and there. I could feel it it. It was coming. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But no way was I giving him my seeds. I pulled out immediately and with my strong legs simple kicked him on the floor. And out came my load as I sprayed it all over my own face. He however tried to get back on his feet as fast as he could.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He frantically tried to lick up the semen all over my face as I lay back to enjoy his tongue caressing my skin. Oh how I enjoyed it…….[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You said it was a deal! I want my body back! Why did’nt you give it to me??!!” Yelled the small and skinny guy infront of me as he seemed to sob alittle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Ah sunglasses, wearing an expensive and branded one can literally turn you into another person. But what people don’t realise is the lenses of all sunglasses are different and seeing through it can mold your vision into being used to it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]This new sunglasses or should I say, body I stole, was never straight. Deep inside him was a homosexual mind pretending to be straight. And he was never that serious about helping me. Maybe he was who knows? But he was just lustful and wanted to fuck me. My former body on the other hand was always straight but lets just say If I don’t get chicks, I’d rather like guys than be straight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]And that’s what exactly my mind has become. My former body will always want to suck me off in the hopes of getting his former body back even though he’s straight. And I on the other hand will always welcome it……..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I looked down at the short man on his knees as i flexed my huge right veiny bicep and gave him a cruel arrogant smug "You miss this Mike?...or should i say Alvin....."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I took the pair of sunglasses perched on my head and put it over my eyes. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]There was a time when I wore a different pair of sunglasses, when i looked through its lenses it showed me a world where i was always second place to my best friend. Where I was the ugly one who girls everywhere despised. Where I had no chance to better himself in the physical department....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But as I look down to intimidate my former body I think I'm going to enjoy this new pair of sunglasses......alot...[/COLOR]

Last edited by Goggletan; September 9th, 2012 at 01:08 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2012, 12:56 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
That was a good continuation...love that he's basking in it so much.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options