The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Enhanced

This is a chat from myself and built_spill. It's a work in progress that we might never finish, but we wanted to share with the crowd. We changed the names to make it a bit more readable and edited the spelling and rl references, but that's all that was taken out.

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Enjoy!

[color=white]
Quote:
[/color]

[color=white]Mark: right... and what would you do then?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: First, ask him how he got so big[/color]

[color=white]Chris: and would he be my friend [/color]

[color=white]Chris: But I'd have to feel the muscle[/color]

[color=white]Chris: feel the power and the rippling mass[/color]

[color=white]Chris: feel the striations in his legs and the veins in his arms[/color]

[color=white]Chris: the massive peaks of his biceps and his chest[/color]

[color=white]Mark: hmmm- and then, hopefully, show us how he did it- try to replicate the accident...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: yup[/color]

[color=white]Mark: the three of us go back to his lab... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: he gives us doses of the serum he used, then picks up this massive radiation chamber, just punches a hole in it with his bare hands... exposing us to the same rays that triggered his change...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: his poor poor lab[/color]

[color=white]Chris: we're going to ruin it with our new size[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Too bad, he's probably not exactly thinking straight... it feels warm... do you think this is going to work?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: It should[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I trust he knows what he's doing[/color]

[color=white]Chris: If not, what do we lose[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *he takes the chamber, pushes the metal shell closed, sealing it.... tosses it off to another room... * Okay, guys, good luck... I'm out of here before anyone traces this to me... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: *he crouches down, his legs huge and bulging... and leaps off through the roof....*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: darn. Where is a big guy like him going to go.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Who cares? *sighs* Feel anything yet?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I think I feel bigger[/color]

[color=white]Chris: not as big as him, but a bit bigger[/color]

[color=white]Chris: all my clothes are still in tact though[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Yeah, I just feel a little tired, like... nghhh... oh god, I think it's starting...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: your clothes are stretching man[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I think I feel it too[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Nghhh... yeah, I just feel really tight all over... my skin... hunggg... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: *my arms and legs are pulsing... I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt... * It's working![/color]

[color=white]Chris: *sounds of clothing ripping*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: rraawwwwwhhhaaa[/color]

[color=white]Mark: aghhh... it hurtss.. agghhhh... *my back bursts out of my shirt as the sleeves give way... I feel my feet pop out of my shoes...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I reach down, my shorts digging into my thickening, hardening quads... I feel them split up the sides as I flex even slightly...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I reach up to pull what's left of my shirt away, just barely aware that we're increasing in height, too...*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: low ceiling![/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I look down at a huge set of pecs, still forming, swelling... I duck down a bit, as I feel the growth slowing... topping out around seven and a half feet*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *punches a hole in the ceiling*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Nghhh... I think the height's stopped... I can still feel my muscles... nnnn... getting harder... fuller...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Feels so good...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *looks down and realizes he's now wearing absolutely no clothing*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: not only our muscles have gotten bigger.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: wonder if they sell underwear for beasts like us[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Woah... that thing... *I feel a tightness in my shorts... feel some pressure... feel my enlarged cock quickly rise against my leg and stand at an angle away from my body*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Oh man.. I'm sorry- I didn't think it'd...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I'm not complaining[/color]

[color=white]Chris: it's nice having a cock bigger than most guys[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *flexes his arm*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: and this is always nice to have[/color]

[color=white]Chris: never had this kinda fullness before. damn it feels good[/color]

[color=white]Chris: how bout you?[/color]

[color=white]Mark: God, this feels amazing... everything feels so tight, so full... I can't believe this is my body... *I'm looking myself over... I stick my left leg in front of me, run my hands over the thick, striated quad...* it's so hard...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: A cock bigger than most guys? Pretty much bigger than all guys, man- look at that thing. Look at your entire body. [/color]

[color=white]Mark: I just feel like I could do anything, like mngghhh... *I take a deep breath*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Yeah, I feel very different and it feels good[/color]

[color=white]Chris: We'd better go outside before we knock down this building[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Hold on... I feel kind of weird... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: Let me just get some air... *I go to the wall near where we came in... * Hmmm... *I grin evilly* Looks like this door's too small- should we squeeze through...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: there's that hole dude left in the ceiling[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I look up... * yeah, I guess... I was looking forward to busting out of here, though... okay- well, how do we do it?[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Just jump? I mean, think we're powerful enough?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I was planning on hulking the building down after you got out. [/color]

[color=white]Mark: *smiles* Okay, man... you get this one- but I get to help with the next place, okay? [/color]

[color=white]Chris: I wanna see if my cock is hard enough to knock down the walls.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: You might not want to be in here if it is [/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I crouch down.... my calves, quads and glutes bulge like crazy*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I stand back up* But yours isn't even completely hard yet... you think you can beat this size? *I grasp mine and shudder* Woah.. holy shit... it feels like a million times more sensitive... you have to try this...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *pokes his cock*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: whoa[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *it gets to full size almost instantly*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: that feels funny. good, but funny[/color]

[color=white]Chris: mmm[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Yeah... nghh... I just feel kind of like... I don't know, must be the amped up testosterone or something...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: something[/color]

[color=white]Chris: gotta be careful where I aim this thing[/color]

[color=white]Chris: feels so hard and good[/color]

[color=white]Chris: like it's about to burst[/color]

[color=white]Mark: What... *I get a confused look on my face... I reach down * Woah... I... *I lift my cock up, cup myself... * Nghhh... I think these are swelling... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: filling up...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: You know, I wonder what kinda pressure we can get out of this[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *smiles* I bet pretty damn good...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: if we were to whack them could we shoot holes in the wall[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Nghhh... easy... and it'd be so hot, too...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: You can say that again[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Besides... *I heft it to the side... you see my balls, pushed forward by my thick quads, huge and hard and round, almost smooth... almost the size of grapefruits* I think these are going to burst... how about yours?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I think they filled up just like our muscles[/color]

[color=white]Chris: not swollen, just huge[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *starts rubbing his cock*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I start going at mine, too... my huge forearms swell and move, my enlarged hands moving up and down the shaft... faster and faster...*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: It's never felt this good before[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *pretty soon, it's a blur- your and mine enhanced bodies moving at superhuman speed*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Nghhh... I know... oh goddd...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: It's.. nghh... weird... I don't feel weird.. ghhh.. doing this in front of you... it's like there's... mmnnn... some change in my mind....[/color]

[color=white]Chris: me.....too[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *a thick puddle of pre forms, as it splatters to the floor, flowing steadily*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: mmmm[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I step a bit closer... keep the rhythm with one hand... reach the other to feel your arm, feel the bicep and shoulder working, bulging... *[/color]

[color=white]Mark: You feel soo... hard.. nghhh...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: * I reach over and feel your chest*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: you're hard too[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *we're hip to hip... quad to quad... feeling your skin stretched tightly over huge, flexed muscle...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I flex my leg against yours... flex my pec under your hand... my other hand still a blur... pre streaming down my pumped arm*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *we feel the power of our massive muscles moving in unison*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I flex my biceps as I move my other hand up and down my shaft*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Switch hands with me, I'll rub your cock and you rub mine[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Nagghh... really?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: We should be proud of our muscle[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I grin... stop stroking and run my hand slowly down your arm, feeling every striation... across your chest... down the deep eight pack of your abs, to the base of your cock... * Woah... that feels so weird...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *as big as my hand is, I can barely get it around your shaft*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I reach over to your cock*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Your's feels huge too[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I shudder...* Holy... that feels good... You sure about this, man?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: just like your chest[/color]

[color=white]Chris: yeah I?m sure[/color]

[color=white]Chris: it feels too good for it not to be wrong[/color]

[color=white]Chris: feels to good for it to be wrong[/color]

[color=white]Chris: just like these huge muscles we have[/color]

[color=white]Chris: how can this be wrong[/color]

[color=white]Chris: * I stroke your huge meat faster, feeling pre over my hand*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Good enough for me... *I start stroking you... slowly at first... my free hand grasping the arm you're using on me...*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: * I feel your huge arms flexing as they rub my cock*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I instantly feel you start to flow down my arm... feel every vein, feel you twitch in my hand... I squeeze it harder, feel it swell*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: mmmmm[/color]

[color=white]Chris: * I feel your cock pulsating in my hand and your biceps rippling*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I grit my teeth... * Nghhh.. faster... [/color]

[color=white]Chris: it feels so good[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I step closer... I lock my left leg behind your right...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *feel your massive calf pump up...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *my chest heaves... I feel closer and closer... I use my free hand to cup your right pec*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I move to feel your chest[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *there's a deep puddle of pre at our feet, our legs are soaked in it...*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: * I stroke you faster and faster as I feel your chest heave*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *your massive pec swells*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I breathe heavier* I think I'm.. nghhh... getting closer... *I start rubbing your abs up and down... *[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Oh goddd... feels like I'm going to burst... [/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I slightly aim towards the nearby wall*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I'm about ready to fire man[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I take yours and move it in the same direction... I squeeze next to you, trying to get your cock as close to mine as possible*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Unggghhh.... me too... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: Just try to hang... nghhh onto it...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Aim over... oh god... aghhh...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *feels the pressure building up*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *my balls are hot and heavy against my quads, tight and full*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Oh god, Chris... I can feel it... *I feel your cock begin to vibrate in my hand... feel the pressure at the base*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I look at you and grin* ready man?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I'm ready[/color]

[color=white]Mark: AnnngghhHHHHHHHHAGHHHHHHHH... *I bellow as I feel your grip tighten on my cock... *[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I roar in bestial fury*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I feel a torrent from deep in my balls just empty...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *you jerk slightly in my hands and I feel the spray from the tip, as I try to aim it to the same spot*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I watch as our twin streams shoot a giant hole in the nearby wall*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *you're vibrating in my hand, the pressure feels immense*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: It just keeps coming and coming, like a fire hose*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Oh goddd... what... agghhhhhhh... it's not... agghhh... stopping... *first the wall cracks... then a smaller hole... then the hole gets bigger....*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *roughly the size of our combined stream...8[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I hear your breath begin to slow down*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: I think... it's... aghh... *I feel yours twitch in my hand, as the stream slows to a few spurts...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Slowing... [/color]

[color=white]Chris: I don't think I've ever had anything like that happen before[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Nhhh... no... I think that's a safe statement to make... *I feel you soften in my hand... I feel mine go down, too...*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *looks through the gaping hole we just made*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I watch you walk over... * Well? did it go to the other side, into the hallway?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I think I see daylight man[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I shake some of your excess cum from my hand*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: What?[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I amble over, feeling my thighs rub together... * Holy shit.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: That's... that's amazing... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: We...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Woah[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I think we should probably clean ourselves up real quick, then finish knocking this place down.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Sounds like a plan... Hey, um, you don?t' feel weird about what we just did, right? I mean, I've never done that...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Me either, but it felt good didn't it[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Um, yeah... it felt amazing... I mean, I had been wondering how I was going to get that monster to go down, too *grins*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Yeah, already gonna have to figure out what to do about clothing, no need in that giant staff poking out everywhere.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *laughs*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Hell, as big as we are, who cares?[/color]

[color=white]Mark: I wonder how often that's going to happen.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *goes over to a safety shower*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *rips the sink off a nearby counter and busts the pipe open*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *water gushes out* Well, that's one way to do it...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: We're taking this place down anyway. [/color]

[color=white]Mark: let's clean off? :0[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Well we do have all these shreds of t-shirt lying around[/color]

[color=white]Chris: And I love to see wet muscle[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *smiles* yeah, like this? *I step into the stream of water... *[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *start rubbing it around... especially on the legs.. covered in a mixture of pre and splattered cum*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *grabs some soap and a piece of T-shirt*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Let me help you there.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Dude, you're going to set things off again... *I'm trying to rub in some water on my chest*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Yeah, I feel it too. Ok, I'm over here. [/color]

[color=white]Mark: Why didn't that guy tell us about that side effect?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: He probably didn't know[/color]

[color=white]Chris: If he did, you think he would've left?[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I take some soap, start rubbing it around... under my pecs....* Heh- no, probably not...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *rubbing my quads... taking a bit more time... * God, this feels so strange... like it's not me, you know? *flexes a bicep... * I mean, look at this...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I know what you mean. It feels good to be this big.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: And.. *I look at you, cleaning yourself off* Wow, you're right- the muscle with water does look good...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Now now, we don't want to wake up the snakes. *laughs*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Right... right... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: *deep breath... lathers up my legs... rubbing slowly... I watch you from behind, your massive, wide back, shifting*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *thinking about your muscle but trying not to*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *changing the subject* so, what shall we get for dinner[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *another deep breath* Okay right, dinner..I.. you know, I'm not hungry at all... or tired, strange... *I finish rinsing off my legs, my chest... step out of the improvised shower*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *looks around office... feet crunching broken equipment*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Man, you might not believe this, but I'm damn horny again[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *chuckles* I'd believe it.. I'm just about there, myself... hey, here we go... *I reach down, pick up a small safe* Woah, that's weird... I was prepared for this to be heavy, but... *smiles* think that guy's notes and stuff are in here?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: shake it around a bit[/color]

[color=white]Chris: or better yet, open it[/color]

[color=white]Mark: How? We... *grins* Oh yeah... [/color]

[color=white]Chris: make sure you say hulk smash[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I set it on the floor... crouch down in front of it... back to you... my knees spread out to my sides... pumped glutes resting on my heels*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I take the dial in my hand... apply a little pressure.. it snaps off... I toss it aside... *[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *then, I reach my arm back... * HULK SMASH! *I slam my right fist into the top of the door*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I watch as your muscles work, tensing ever so slightly as you rip the dial then the full fury as you smash the safe*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *there's a loud thud.... the door is bent away from the frame, exactly as I wanted... I dig my fingers into the dent and start pulling with all my might...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *metal groans and squeals, as the door pulls away from the hinges.... * NGHHHH... come on... aghhhnnn... *finally... SNAP... it rips away from the frame... I leap up and turn to you... door in my hands... I work to bend it... my arms and chest bulging like crazy... *[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Not a very safe safe, was it[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *it begins to give... then with the horrible squealing sound again... it bends inward* AGHHH... yesss[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I toss the door across the room... it embeds itself in a concrete exterior wall*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Nghhh... *my cock's pumped up to full size again* Damn, that felt good...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Look at me... *my arms are pumped even more than their relaxed state*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Fuck, that was amazing...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *notices your cock is engorged and begins to get even harder* I bet.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Looks good on ya man[/color]

[color=white]Chris: So let's see what's in here[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *kneels down and ruffles through the safe*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Hmmm. few notebooks[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I come over and stand over you... my cock rests on your back*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: what do they say?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *enjoying the feel of your engorged meat* Hmm, experiments from years ago it seems[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Looks like the good doctor wasn't trying to get huge[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Looks like they're notes on solving the food hunger situation[/color]

[color=white]Chris: You know, this is a good way to solve hunger.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: take some veggies, bulk them up and bam[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Wow- some side effects... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: Wonder how he found this... *I unconsciously grind against your back as I'm reading over your thick shoulder*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Yeah, only thing is, these notes say he didn't get to test it thoroughly[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *feels you grinding and gets exceptionally hard*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: looks like he was the first and we were next[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Well, he probably got a little sidetracked, here...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Did- did he know this was going to happen?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: From what I gather, he knew that there was potential for size increase.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: But there's nothing about muscle mass or...you know...testosterone increase[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I think what he was looking for is simple proportional increases[/color]

[color=white]Chris: lucky for us what he did find[/color]

[color=white]Chris: unfortunately, these notes end a few months ago.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: who knows what he found, and with what we have here, we probably can't recreate his experiments.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Damn... well, maybe we can find him... he must have stumbled across this *flexes right arm* and just became obsessed with making it happen...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: If he still looks like this and has the same effects... he's going to need someone as durable as us[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I agree.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: unfortunately, it might be dangerous to go outside with this *points at your huge erect cock[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Well... yours isn't much better... we'll just have to buy ourselves some time of relative normalcy by keeping them down...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: you mean beat them down. *winks*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Hey, man- if that's what it takes... *puts my hand on your shoulder*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I do like how we handled it last time[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Yeah? You want to go again... or do you need some help getting ready? Here... *I walk over to a stainless steel cooler.... reach back... smile at you.. then, I punch a hole in the side...* Something like that help?[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I reach both hands in... rip the side wall off of it... toss it aside...*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Man, I don't need any help, I already feel pre[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Just watching you flex and your cock was enough[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Yeah? So nothing like.... *I walk over to a lab table... quads rubbing together... I lift both arms above my head... * Hulk Smash!!! *I bring both fists down... with a crack, the granite top cracks in five different places*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: How bout this? *grabs nearby table and slowly compacts it, flexing arms and chest while turning it into a ball of metal*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: You know what's amazing? I'm feeling pressure doing all of this.. but my skin... it's not breaking at all...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: It's like we're constantly growing to compensate[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I could swear your cock is bigger than last time[/color]

[color=white]Mark: I mean, think of it.. when we were jerking each other... as fast as my hand was going, we can't be cut.. it's like we are some kind of comic book characters or something... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: *looks down* Yeah? *wraps my hand around* Ngghhh.. oh goddd... feels almost better than last time... *ambles over to you, stroking, dripping pre along the way...*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Oh yeah you're right, that feels even better[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I look down... * nghhh... weird... my pre... *I use my free hand to get some on my fingertips*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *reaches for your cock* It is bigger[/color]

[color=white]Mark: It looks different... like... like that stuff he injected us with[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I feel your huge hand grab the head... * Mnnn.. yeahhh...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Yours too, man... *I run my hand down it... then reach underneath... your balls are hot to the touch... I can feel them swelling*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *looks at your hand and body* It seems you're still growing[/color]

[color=white]Chris: look at our feet and the footprints we left earlier[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *shows you where our feet have grown a few inches*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: My god... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: What the....[/color]

[color=white]Mark: I... here... *I get a handful of my pre... look at you for a second...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *then I let it drizzle into my mouth*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: It looks like you grew a little[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Let me test something[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Nghhh... yeah.. I felt it...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: * slams hand into the wall leaving a handprint*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *rubs your cock a little getting some pre, then I suck my finger*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Mnnn,,,[/color]

[color=white]Chris: That does feel weird[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *walks back over to the wall and slams a new hand print*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I see your body tighten a bit... the veins pop a bit more*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: even in that short of a time, it looks bigger[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Holy... yeah, that's it... I don't think it's the cum... I think it's just our pre... it had this bluish color before...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: But when we shot, it looked normal... a bit thicker, but.. wow, *I grab my balls* we're making this stuff, man... it's working without the radiation emitter...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Interesting[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *grins, starts stroking you harder* That's so hot, man...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *smiles back and grabs your throbbing cock* so what do you think we should do[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Well, we're in a lab... labs are for experimenting... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: Want to see how big we can get? Seems like it's just a bit of a boost with each dose...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I'm with ya man[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Okay... so, um, how should we do this? I mean, getting it out is no problem *I rub your tip with the other hand, a big glob of the fluid drops to the floor*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: the problem is wasting it all[/color]

[color=white]Chris: even with our huge hands[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *looks at you, then at your cock*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?[/color]

[color=white]Mark: I think so... *takes a deep breath* man, this stuff's changed us...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: yeah, no kidding. guess this is really what's natural.'[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Maybe when you're 7' tall and covered in muscle, yeah[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *smiles*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: The world seems to have programmed us to not think highly of this, but it feels and seems right[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I'll let you go first, I want to feel you grow[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Or, our hormones are as supercharged as the rest of our new bodies...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Yeah? Um, okay...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: I guess... *I get down to my knees* just keep producing this stuff, okay? *I'm down in front of you... I start stroking at the base... I pull it down so it's at level with my mouth* [/color]

[color=white]Mark: *the blue pre keeps dripping... I look at it tentatively... then open my mouth wide*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: * I place my hands on your arms, feeling your ripped muscles*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *my tongue... also enlarged and thickened... snakes out of my mouth... I lick the bottom of the head...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I open my mouth even more... and take in the thick, fat head... *[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I gasp in awe at the feeling of your bis growing in my hand.*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Mark, it's working, do you feel that?[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I start swallowing the stuff down... feeling it go down my throat, burning... I take more of you in... don't feel like gagging at all, as inch after inch goes in my mouth, down my throat*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I feel the fluid pour down, into my stomach... feel the warmth and tightness all over*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I feel veins in your arms and forearms grow[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I take you in to the base... I grab your left glute with one hand, the other on your chest*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I'm groaning with you filling my mouth... I feel my knees slide against the floor as your pre transforms me even more*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I watch as your whole body grows, rippling mass of muscle being added to your already huge body*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: How does it feel?[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I look over at my arm, watch the muscle tighten and swell, feel my torso lengthen... my cock swell...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: mnnnphhhh... *I grip your left pec tightly...8[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *my thumb finds your nipple, pushed downward at the bottom of your pec*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I get harder as I watch your massive muscles work*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *my tongue and throat begin to massage your cock*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: mmmm[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I feel your body respond, flexing... I press your chest even more, use my weight to push you to the floor... you lie back and let me keep going... hunched over you, the rapid growth stopping, the muscle just defining and hardening even more*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I relax as I watch your height stop growing at around 8.5' awed at the power you now possess*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: You've stopped growing, you want to switch off?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I must be out of pre[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I kind of nod, then slowly, snake you out of my throat and mouth... I raise my head, pre still on my lips*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: God man, you've gotten huge[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *breathing heavily* Holy fuck... that... that was amazing... *I grip your cock.. * Look, it's clear again...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Weird, we just produce a bit of it at a time...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I finally look down* Oh my god.. I.. .I'm massive[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I'm small compared to you, and that's saying a lot[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I start running my hands over my body* Wow... this feels so amazing...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *looking at your huge muscles* Now, I'm really anxious[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I get up off the floor as you lay down*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I look at your massive meat anxious at what's about to happen*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Mark, you're way to big for me to take right now. Guess, I'll just have to lick some first.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I grab your cock with both hands and slowly stroke it, licking pre off the head*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I lie down... * Mnhhh...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Yeah... I think I can... *I strain a bit and the pre begins to flow a bit faster and thicker*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: I can.. nghh.. control the flow...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Just relax man, I'll handle this end. [/color]

[color=white]Chris: *leans you back with one hand and resumes stroking your huge meat*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *gently licks the head and slurps a little*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *my hands grow and I begin to place your cock into my mouth. My hands reach up for your huge chest and I slowly rub them as I slurp your pre*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I moan as I feel your huge meat in my mouth, thinking it's almost still too big*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I'm on my elbows... watching your body quiver.. then begin to swell8[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I feel your meat throbbing in my mouth as it grows to compensate for your huge size[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *every muscle flexed and hard.. thick veins standing attention... feeling your cock twitch and swell against my leg*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I feel you take more and more of me... feel your supercharged tongue lick*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *feel your skin slide against mine... feel the drops of pre and spit against my lower torso*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I rub your rock hard bis and abs as I go faster against your cock*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *feel your hands on my eight pack*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I feel my balls swell... tighten...* Nghhh.. oh goddd...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I glide your hand towards my cock, throbbing with anticipation[/color]

[color=white]Chris: mmmmmm[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I feel warm liquid come from your cock, but I don't care*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Nghhh... I feel close... *we're lying with your legs straddling my chest... I reach forward and start stroking you8[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *with my other hand, I'm exploring your quads, grasping at pumped, solid, superhuman muscle*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I feel your normal pre drip onto my chest and abs, boiling hot*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I lean up and begin to stroke you with one hand, rubbing my pre into your abs with the other.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *(I'm out of your mouth?)*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: (yeah)[/color]

[color=white]Chris: (whoa)[/color]

[color=white]Mark: (oh, just wondering... just trying to get the mental picture straight)[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I slightly rotate off your chest, keeping your cock in my hand and my cock in your hand so I can look at you*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Dude, this feels so awesome[/color]

[color=white]Mark: * got it*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Nghh... I know.. how... unghhh.. big do you think we are...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I'm bout big as...ummmng....you were and......ohhh....you were at least 8.5[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I rub some of my pre on my free hand, start rubbing all over your chest and arms*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: You're so thick... so hard... *grins* everywhere...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I lay down beside you, rubbing your body* You too man[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I lie down, facing you... still stroking... * Nghhhh... this feels so good...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: My whole body... your body... [/color]

[color=white]Chris: Never in my wildest dreams could I've imagined this mmugghhh[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I flex my free arm... the bicep balloons, capped by a thick vein....*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Me... nghhh... either... I think I'm getting close...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I begin to tensen up as I feel your muscles tensen[/color]

[color=white]Mark: You... aghhh.. too?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: mmmm yeah[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Let me know... when you're going to shoot...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I'm bout there[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *my body tenses.... *[/color]

[color=white]Chris: It's coming man[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Here... agghhh... *I put my arms around your waist... pull your body to mine... our cocks pressed together, covered in pre... throbbing... close... we start grinding together, trying to bring it home*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: ohhhh ugggnnnggg [/color]

[color=white]Mark: Nghhh... come on... naghhhh...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Oh god... ogodddddd...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I grab your glutes with a grip that could bend steel*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I feel hot liquid spray all over my cock as I come*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I feel myself let go and hot fluid fill the tight space between us.. .our pecs.. our deep abs*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *feel it spill onto the floor underneath us as we keep cumming and cumming*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: NGHHHHH... YESSS...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Oh god yes[/color]

[color=white]Mark: HUNghhhh... hunghhhh.,... *I keep pumping and pumping*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *teeth gritted... looking you in the eye*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I rub your cum into my chest hair*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Fuckkkk... angghhhh...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I keep my grip on your ass, keeping us pressed together... some spurts up, hits me in the chin*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: * I rub cum onto your arms, watching them glint as your muscles flex from the grip you have on me*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I grind into you, as the flow begins to slow down... *[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Holy... oh man... that.. that was amazing...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Yes that was even better than last time[/color]

[color=white]Chris: We're going to have to shower again, ya know[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *smiles* Maybe we should just tear the place down and shower afterward... it was showering that kind of led to this...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: We'll never get anything done...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Just keep cumming and growing and sucking...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Though I can think of worse things[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Yeah, at this rate we'll knock down the building purely by growing out of it.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Mmmmm... *I grab your head... pause... then push away quickly* Yeah... um, maybe... *I get to my feet* Woah, that's weird... everything's farther away...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *after a few minutes of resting I look at you*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: It's amazing how fast we recharge[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I'm almost ready for another growth spurt.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Yeah, our stamina- everything- is boosted with the transformation...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *looks at you with a cocked eyebrow* What?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Yeah, I've never felt like this before[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Everything feels so weird[/color]

[color=white]Chris: It's like I have urges that I've never had before[/color]

[color=white]Mark: We've barely gotten our bearings with this *I hit a double biceps* Besides, we don't even know if it'll work again... if our bodies still generate the serum...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I swallow* Urges? Um, like what? *my cock twitches a little*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I look into your eyes then at your cock*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: You know what I mean, we're too much alike now[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I can almost tell what you're thinking.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: It's like the transformation gave us other abilities besides this *flex my chest*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *takes a breath* Yeah... since we changed... I've felt different... not just with the size and the strength... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: I just wonder what else this has done to us...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: It's almost as if something primal has been unlocked.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I remember reading something long ago[/color]

[color=white]Chris: that the human mind used to be more used[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Now we only use like 10-15%, but ages ago, we had psionic abilities[/color]

[color=white]Chris: what if that's what has happened here[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Wait.. what do you mean?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: People believe that if you believe something in your mind, you can make it happen. What if the professor's experiment unlocked all those latent abilities that generations of humanity had at one time[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I mean, it was my desire to be huge, and I bet it was your's too.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *smiles a bit* Yeah, I mean... I thought it'd be kind of cool to be big... I don't know if this big, though... you think his accident caused both things? A bit of size, enhanced by this mind stuff?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: yeah[/color]

[color=white]Chris: then we willed ourselves bigger by getting a dose more of the serum[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I mean, you did grow a bit before we figured out the precum[/color]

[color=white]Mark: True... *I run my hand up and down my abs, thinking* But I just figured my body had started absorbing it directly[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Hmm... well, I guess there's only one way to find out...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: but if that was the case, you wouldn't have grown so big when we took each other[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I'm thinking[/color]

[color=white]Chris: the more serum we get, the stronger in mind and body we get[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I let out a small whistle* So, what kind of limits do you think we have? I mean... this.. *I gesture to myself* is way beyond anything the human body is designed for... [/color]

[color=white]Chris: How do we know that? How long have humans been around and how much do we know[/color]

[color=white]Chris: we know cavemen were bigger than normal people are now[/color]

[color=white]Mark: True... so, what should we try?.. oh! *I bound across the room, breaking things in my path... I pick up the storage unit for the beam the professor used on us* This thing... *I turn it around, until I find the spot where he sealed it shut with his bare hands* Here, we go... you think this would accelerate things a bit?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: who knows. does it even work anymore.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I shrug and shift it to my other arm, as I dig my fingers easily into the thick steel and lead casing... a faint blue glow is visible... I open it a bit more...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Hmmm... looks like just a couple of glowing stones... some sort of radioactive mineral... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I tear it open more... * mmmm... it feels good... warm... nghhh... *my body tightens... doesn't increase in size, but my muscles look tighter... denser... *[/color]

[color=white]Chris: * I walk over to you and start feeling the same effect* Interesting[/color]

[color=white]Mark: My god... it... feels like I?m absorbing the energy....[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Here... *I aim the hole toward you...*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I don't know what radioactivity gives off blue light, but it feels damn good[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I pull out one of the stones... *[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *hand it to you*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: So, it seems these stones increase our muscle density, while the precum serum increases our natural size[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I look down at your cock and notice it's to its full size again*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *smiles* Sorry, whatever these rays are doing to me... it feels good...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I know what you mean, it's having the same effect on me.[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Oh, I noticed... *I put my hand around your shaft, just below the head*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: I wonder what the effect would be... we ingest the serum, while exposed to the rays...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: mmmm that feels so good. *I slowly grab your balls* And these feel nice and firm too.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Only one way to find out[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I'll go first this time[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *smiles...* Oh yeah... *I start stroking you, while applying more pressure to the casing on the floor... it cracks open, the entire room is bathed in the blue glow*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Ngghhhh... whoa... that... that's kind of intense...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *both of our bodies respond immediately...*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: whoa that's a head rush[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *pumping up slightly*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Unggg... I feel so... oh my god... like my skin's going to split...[/color]

[color=white]Mark: I can feel the energy feeding right into me... [/color]

[color=white]Chris: yeah, we're getting really dense but not growing[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I start stroking you, getting some precum on my finger[/color]

[color=white]Chris: Down I go, better get this before we get too dense to move easily[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I kneel down, still stroking your huge cock[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *It gently slides in my mouth and almost instantly reacts*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *the combination of the radiation and your sucking drives me crazy, I can't even speak... I feel myself empty into your mouth... a steady stream of pre... my hands are on your shoulders... I feel you begin to grow again*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I feel your throat adapt, my entire length slides in*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I feel a steady tingle as your pre and the radiation combine[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I grow faster than earlier, with my muscles staying as dense as before*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Nghhh.. oh my god... aghhhh.. *I watch your shoulders spread... hear the skin stretch... watch every muscle throb and swell... *[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I begin to suck faster and faster, feeling more and more primal as I go*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *the combination of watching you... the effects of my body becoming denser... I feel close to the edge*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I feel your massive meat in my mouth and I hear your thoughts of delight[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Rafeal... I... aghhh... I think I'mm......[/color]

[color=white]Mark: nghhhh[/color]

[color=white]Chris: * I keep sucking even though I know you're about to come*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I grip your shoulders... you must be close to ten feet now....*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I feel your grip tighten, I know you're almost there*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I feel your now even more massive cock against my thigh, throbbing*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I suck faster and faster, growing in your hands*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Unghhh... aghhhh... AGHHHHHH... *I throw my head back and explode...*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *my abs tighten and bulge... a thick, steady stream fills your mouth... *[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I continue to suck you *[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *My growth has slowed down but I make sure to get all of you*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Ungghhh... don't... want to ... aghhh... stop... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I keep emptying... a steady stream... *[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *You hear my voice in your head saying 'Keep cumming'*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: What... oh god.. angggg... yesss... *I still feel the intensity of the orgasm... the feeling of cumming... it just doesn't end... I look down at you, what you've become*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I feel your body begin to relax, I slow down and begin to lick you cock while it's still in my mouth*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Hunhh... *the pressure ebbs... it slows down to a few powerful spurts... your tongue keeps me hard, though... I grip the top of your head... your hair... still thrusting into your mouth, as the cum drains out of me*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *You hear my voice in your head again 'That was amazing. And it seems to have worked*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Woah... *I pull myself slowly out of your mouth, still hard*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I slowly take your cock out of my mouth, not wanting to waste a drop*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: What the hell was that?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *talking to you telepathically* You can hear me right?[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Yeah... I... wow... it works...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[Yeah it does it seems. I thought you could hear me when I heard your mind ]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I stand up to my full 11' height, almost hitting my head on the ceiling*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[ Yeah, that was very enjoyable, and it seems to have worked a lot better than before ]][/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I just look up... you have a good 2.5 feet on me*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: I.. what does it feel like?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[ Telepathy is cool ! ]][/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I walk closer to you... touch your left quad... I can't come close to making a dent*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I most muscular for you*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: *my cock jerks in appreciation* Nice...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[ Who would've thunk it ]][/color]

[color=white]Mark: I... wait... the glowing... *I look around... *[/color]

[color=white]Mark: It's stopped... [/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I get on my knees to examine the chamber*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: The stones, they've stopped glowing...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *looks around and notices the blue glow has faded*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[crap]][/color]

[color=white]Mark: I guess *I flex my right arm... press on the bicep with my other hand*[/color]

[color=white]Mark: We must have absorbed the energy..[/color]

[color=white]Mark: Also, dude- for someone who just got into guys a couple of hours ago? You give a hell of a blow job.[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[ I'm gonna feel so bad if you can't get up here with me. On the plus side, my balls have never been fuller. If we take it slow and let the reaction work, you should be able to catch up ]][/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I get to my feet, supporting myself on your massive leg*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[ You're gonna have to take it slow though. this piece of meat is too big for you to take all in at once ]][/color]

[color=white]Mark: Yeah, I know.. but...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[ But trust me, it's worth it. Telepathy is so friggen cool ]][/color]

[color=white]Mark: I'm guessing, with that last dose of energy making us pretty much invulnerable...[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[ Had to be. when we were small we shot a hole in 3 walls and I just took all you had without much problem ]][/color]

[color=white]Mark: *I blush, for the first time today* Um, never mind.. that wouldn't work, anyway[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I take my cock in one hand and grab your shoulder* [[You ready Mark?]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[I can stroke it until you get big enough, or you can two hand it. Whichever you prefer ]][/color]

[color=white]Mark: *deep breath* Yeah.. I think so[/color]

[color=white]
[/color]

Last edited by xythan_shadow; October 7th, 2005 at 10:11 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2005, 09:00 PM

n2size
WOW! This is great!

Hope you both will have a chance to continue this conversation soon. I'd love to read more.

Thanks for sharing.

n2size
  #3   Add to buzzard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2005, 05:10 AM

buzzard is on a distinguished road
A M A Z I N G ! ! !
  #4   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Writer and Lifter

Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
[color=white]our story continues[/color]

[color=white]Chris: I just got finished growing to 11' with a hard cock around 3'[/color]
[color=white]Chris: You needed to catch up on the growth before the effects of the stones wore off[/color]

[color=white]Mike: ah, that's right... I'm still at about 8'... [/color]

[color=white]Mike: so, standing right against you... my face is at your chest?[/color]

[color=white]Chris: that's about right[/color]

[color=white]Mike: Okay... *I'm feeling pumped, still a bit euphoric from absorbing the energy... I put one hand on your hip... start stroking you with the other....*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *trying to get you to start flowing... *[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[It's still super sensitive]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[It's not going to take much to get it flowing, but come a little closer]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I grab your arm with my massive hand while helping you stroke my cock with the other*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I feel the fluid start to trickle onto my hand... I look down, then up to you* Looks like it's blue... [/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I take a deep breath... put both hands around it... then bend down to start sucking at the head*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[Good thing. At least we know that's still the same. I'm just hoping the stones effects stay consistent]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: *my cheeks hollow, as I take it in... I feel the fluid begin to flow faster, thicker*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *almost immediately, I feel the warming sensation all over my body... *[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I begin to see you grow a bit, even with the small amount of fluid you've taken in*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[Mmm, it seems to be working good still]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: Mnnghhhh... *I take deep breaths, as I feel my body transform again... feel muscle inflate and push against skin... feel my quads push together... my feet slide against the floor... I have to adjust my stance to keep my mouth on the head... then, I gradually find myself able to take in more of you... *[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I place my hands on your shoulders, seeing you're big enough to handle my meat, and I feel your shoulders broadening in my hands*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[Damn, feeling muscle grow like that is amazing.]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I relax my throat... amazed there's no gagging... I feel it snake down... feel the growth juice empty into me... with my freed hands, I reach around, grab your muscled glutes, I can't even make a dent... *[/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[mnhh...can... hear...]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[Focus a bit more, you're almost there]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I look up at you, still swallowing most of your three feet, eyebrows raised* [[think... I can... talk... just think like... this]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[Oh my god... I think it's working... can you hear me?]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[Yeah I can hear you now.]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[Wow... I... um... I have your cock halfway down my throat... this is amazing]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[I... I think the growth's done... I don't feel the burning and stretching anymore...]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[I still feel you growing a bit though[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[Must be not as intense right now]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: *concentrates* [[ngghhh... yeah... I guess it's still going a bit... you're still flowing into me, but I don't know if it's just regular pre... here, let me try something...]] *you feel your cock being massaged down its length, rhythmically*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: * I moan slightly in pleasure*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I really grip your ass hard... as I milk you, I feel you thicken a bit and express more of the juice... my body tightens, swells closer to your mammoth size....* [[Oh yeah... I can feel it now... I think I'm going to cum again, just from growing]] *you feel my cock, twitching, thickening, against your leg*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[mmm man that feels good]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I rock back and forth in rhythm with your sucking*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[nghhhh... almost... hunhhhh... you taste different... I think I've extracted it all... do you, um, want to pull out... or]] *I look up to your face*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[Do you want to continue?]] *I begin to rub your swollen arms[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I don't answer... I just take you in all the way, starting to rub your torso, using one hand to heft your left pec, while feeling the back of your right quad and your pumped striated glutes with the other*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[nghh I don't think it's ever felt this good]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[bend your legs]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I grip your shoulder and arm tighter as I bend slightly*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *as you do, I use my right arm to lift you up, cupping you under your balls and ass... at an angle, I start sliding you in and out of my mouth...*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *my arm bulging obscenely from the weight... I begin to sweat... grunting... pressing you up and down...*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *my huge hand cupping you... lifting you.... my enhanced tongue gripping you as you enter and exit my mouth*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[mm I feel the power and it feels good]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I moan louder in pleasure from your tongue*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I watch your legs, flexed and raised... thick with muscle...*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[I think I'm going to cum, just watching you man... all of this is too much... it's weird, being able to talk to you so clearly... hard to concentrate]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: *My cock throbs even more in your mouth and I begin to tense up*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[Nghhh... what have we become?]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[I'm about to cum now too. Does it matter what we've become?]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[Ohmigod... I can feel it... I can feel you getting closer...]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[It feels too good to be wrong]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I glance down to see your massive body and muscles working*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *my shoulders huge and striated... thick veins popping up all over*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *the lab getting darker, as the sun sets... just a few fluorescent lights... two nude massive hulks, licking, moaning... me lifting you off the floor...*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *and as the sun goes down behind the horizon, I tensen up and unleash my torrent into your mouth*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I feel it start to fill me, wet and hot... it sets me off, too... you feel a splash of thick hot fluid hit your ass and back... I feel yours fill my throat... then my mouth... * [[WOAHWOAHWOA-]] *Immediately, I pull you out and drop you to the floor... the room shakes I'm hit in the face with your stream... I hear it hit the wall and ceiling... *[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I drop to my knees and begin coughing... still cumming... *[/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[Too much... like I was... drowning]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[Ack, sorry man]] *I aim myself towards a distant wall*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *still on my hands and knees spitting out excess... still shooting... I get mine on my legs...*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I flop onto my back, in a pool of it... still spurting a few more times, hitting the ceiling*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I try to figure out how to help you while a stream of cum pours from my cock*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[You ok buddy]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[Wow... I'm sorry... ]] *I look over at you* [[Guess I just wasn't ready for that much]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[Yeah... yeah...]] I just need to... oops... [[I just need to catch my breath]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[At least you can still talk, well communicate]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I put my hands on my abs... my stomach is a bit rounded... I look at you and smirk* [[Guess I won't be hungry for awhile... ]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I look down at the pool where you were cumming at*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[This doesn't look good]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[Jesus, how did you have that much in you? Though, this might solve any nutrient problems we might have]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I get to my feet* [[What?]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: *I bend over and stick my fingers in the pool*[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I look down at myself* Holy fuck... I'm huge...[/color]

[color=white]Mike: *I'm caught up in examining my improvements*[/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[Watch the ceiling btw, but look here]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[Huh? What?]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[All this spot is just normal, there's nothing serum like in it]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[Yeah, that's where I was dripping the pre... weird... maybe this is the limit...]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[We should've known it was too good to last]][/color]

[color=white]Chris: [[But what a way to end a day]][/color]

[color=white]Mike: [[Well, we aren't completely sure... we'll just have to wait to test it again... I'm sure the opportunity will present itself...]][/color]
  #5   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Good, but the blue pre-cum is reminiscent of "Lab Accident" so strips it of a bit of originality.
  #6   Add to built_spill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2005, 06:34 AM

built_spill is on a distinguished road
Well, I have certain themes I enjoy.

Also, maybe, the scientist in this one was somehow trying to continue the research of the previous scientist, after finding evidence of his work.

Um, yeah, that's it.
  #7   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Writer and Lifter

Hell, I started reading the archives after we started this. Still don't know all that's been done, but like they say, there's nothing new under the sun.
  #8   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2005, 06:49 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Quote:
Originally Posted by built_spill
Well, I have certain themes I enjoy.

Also, maybe, the scientist in this one was somehow trying to continue the research of the previous scientist, after finding evidence of his work.

Um, yeah, that's it.
Didn't quite register it was you participating, Built. THe shared theme ios more understandable now.
  #9   Add to built_spill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2005, 07:28 AM

built_spill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun
Didn't quite register it was you participating, Built. THe shared theme ios more understandable now.

Well, "shared theme" or "crutch," whichever applies better.
  #10   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Writer and Lifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by built_spill
Well, "shared theme" or "crutch," whichever applies better.
Not that it matters as long as it's enjoyable, and I'm really enjoying myself.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options