The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2005, 03:20 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
VGA518's Story Primer

The Caveman Classic : Part 1

Our garden is like huge! You know those English gardens they show sometimes on the television. That's our garden! I live in the depths of rural Pennsylvania and our garden connects right into some local woodland. Nothing unusual about that you might think, and neither did I until I got my homework assignment for the Labor Day weekend. A disseration on the natural history of your hometown and the influence humans have had on it.

So there I was, just scouting around the woods looking for evidence of pollution from places like Harrisburg and Lancaster when I noticed a cave. Now, having an interest in potholing I'd thought I'd investigate and a good thing too as inside were some of the best cave paintings I've ever seen.

"Hang on a second!" I thought to myself, "These aren't right, they look too ancient for native Americans!" As I carried on I noticed a light in the back of the cave and gently moving towards it, I was stunned by what I saw.

Now, I'm sure you've all heard about Bigfoot in the western states of Washington and Oregon? Well, if this wasn't a Bigfoot it was as damn close as you're going to get. He must have been at least 6ft 5 tall, and yet wasn't what most Bigfoot are supposed to be like. In fact the only hair on him was on his head, none on his body at all. And strong! Heck, any stronger, he'd be able to win Mr. Olympa. He must have weighed at least 400lbs and almost no bodyfat at all. If I was guessing, I'd say he had about a 55 inch chest, 25 inch biceps and a 10 pack and what was he doing to tell me he was strong? Crushing a rock with his bare hands.

Well, that was too much for me and I scarpered that instance. It wasn't until I got home I realised that I had dropped my torch. Just then there was a pounding on the back door which caved in to reveal him holding my torch and examining it.

"I believe this is yours!" he said in perfect English.
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2005, 12:14 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Just read the Story: BRAVO! I hope that you continue it, cause it's a great beginning.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options