The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2012, 05:24 PM

Scoundrel is on a distinguished road
Boy to Behemoth

At a local bodybuilding event I saw the biggest guy I had ever seen. He won by a mile and seemed to be at least twice as big as his closest competitor.I’m just a kid, only 18, still in high school and just old enough to start working out seriously. I’d always wanted to be a big muscular guy, ever since I first saw a bodybuilder. I always wanted to have strong muscles like them, always dreamed about being really big and strong. I thought that would be really hot.

Of course when I started at the gym, there was this guy, Vic, who was my age but had been lifting since he was 12. He was pretty big, and he really enjoyed showing off in front of me, especially when I was struggling with a comparatively light weight. “You’re always going to be a wimp,” he said, showing of his 17” biceps. But I made up my mind already that one day I was going to get bigger than him.

So after seeing this muscle monster, I had to find out how he got so huge. I fought back my natural shyness and went back stage to meet him. I found him talking to some of the other competitors. Man, he was huge. He’d looked big on stage, but now that I was right next to him, I couldn’t believe the size of him. He was at least 6’5” and every inch of him was covered with massive ripped up muscle! He had biceps like cannon balls, his shoulders seemed impossibly wide. His chest was just mountainous and his abs were like cement blocks! I felt myself getting hard just being near him. This was the ultimate man, exactly the kind of man I wanted and wanted to be.
But I would never say anything to him. I was far too shy, and besides, he might be straight.I joined the group surrounding him but was too timid to say anything. Man, he towered over the rest of us like an adult over a bunch of school kids. I listened to him talk to the others about diet and his favorite exercises for different parts of the body.
Eventually, the others drifted away and I worked up the courage to say something. A little tongue tied, I introduced myself. He said his name was Max. I guess I must have impressed him with my questions, and my obvious passion for the sport. He started to explain his routines but after a minute he said it would just be simpler to show me. He invited me to come over to his house the next day, where he had a gym set up in the basement. I couldn’t wait.

When I got there, I couldn’t believe how nice his house was. When I told him I didn’t know bodybuilding paid that well, he laughed and told me he owned a few patents in bio technology. Bodybuilding was just a hobby, but one he was very passionate about. Looking at him I could certainly tell. I’d had been constantly hard ever since I had arrived, being right next to that huge, powerful man.

We went down to his basement, where he had all the latest and best gym equipment. We went through a bicep workout. It was a killer. All the time he watched my form and gave me pointers. At the end he complimented me and said he’d never seen a kid whose form was as good as mine. All I needed to do was amp up the intensity of my workouts and I should see some pretty impressive results.

I thanked him and as I was leaving I noticed a photo on the wall. It was some guy receiving an award. I did a double take. The guy was Max, but a way smaller Max. In fact, he almost looked frail. The date on the photo was just two years ago. No way, I thought, that was impossible.I asked him about it and at first he looked a little embarrassed, but then he confessed he had developed a secret to super-muscular growth. When I asked for more details, he seemed reluctant to talk about it. But I could tell it was only a front. I could see that deep down inside, he’d been dying to tell someone about it for a while, but there probably wasn’t anyone he could tell, probably no one who would understand. But I understood. I understood real well.

I pressed him a little and it didn’t take long before he agreed to show me. I knew it. He took me into a backroom in his basement and showed me a weird looking machine he had built. He called it his Transformer. He said it channeled power directly into muscles causing them to grow. I asked him if I could try it. At first he said no. He couldn’t take responsibility. It was too new. He’d only ever tried it on himself. No telling what it would do to a kid who was probably still in puberty.But I had to try it. I had to.I played on his ego, telling him how amazing the machine was and how fantastic he looked, and reminded him that the process had done him no harm at all. My enthusiasm and his pride in his machine did the trick. He agreed to give me a small dose. A small dose, he said, couldn’t hurt.

He turned on the machine and told me to stand against the wall. It started to hum as it warmed up. It began to draw more and more power from the house current and suddenly a bright blue beam exploded from the machine and slammed into my chest. It knocked me hard against the wall. At first I was overwhelmed, like the beam was overloading every cell in my body. I could hardly think and I could feel my body jerking spasmodically from the continuous blast. But then I felt the energy began to fuel a specific power rising in me. I felt a deep burn in every muscle in my body. It felt like the entire output of a nuclear reactor was forcing its way into my muscles.
The power felt amazing as every muscle in my body began to swell. I was wearing a wife beater under my partly buttoned shirt. I looked down at my chest and saw my chest muscles becoming more defined filling with the power from the machine. I could not believe what was happening. I was growing at a rapid pace, growing thicker and more muscular. The machine cut out.
I staggered as the power ended. And then I looked down at my body. I couldn’t believe it. I looked built. Off came the button down, and I stood in front of Max’s full length mirror in my wife beater just staring at my arms. I had biceps, good sized, full-looking biceps. I flexed – not quite baseball sized, but not far off either. And my triceps had gotten larger and thicker, too. It would have taken me at least a year to do this on my own. My shoulders were bigger, too, and my forearms broad and ripped.

My chest was bigger and pushed my wife beater out nicely with a little striated cleavage showing above the low neck line. The ribbed shirt was so tight I could see my abs right through it. But I lifted the front up anyway to get a better look at my new six pack. I looked jacked! Damn! And all that muscle felt hard and strong on my body. I felt amazing.

Max was looking kind of surprised as he checked out my new body. He said he usually used the transformer after workouts. And that it generally gave him instant recovery and some growth, but nothing like I’d experienced. He speculated it might be because of my youth, because I was probably still at the tail end of puberty. He said he hadn’t even given me a full dose.

Whoa, if this had been a small dose, what would a full dose do? I asked him but he said that was something we’d just have to wonder about. I couldn’t believe he wasn’t curious and said so. He admitted to being curious, but he said he was also cautious. He didn’t want to push his luck – or mine.
But cautious men do not build machines like this and then turn them on themselves without the usual years of testing. I stressed that I was a willing test subject and that if he let this opportunity pass, he might never get another one, might never know the full capabilities of his awesome machine.He agreed to give me another dose, a full dose this time. But on the condition that he could weigh and measure me before and after. I agreed at once.

When I stepped into his house, I had been 5’8” and 168 pounds. I was now 5’9” and 178 pounds. I had really only just started lifting and I hadn’t actually taken measurements yet, but I could tell just by looking I was substantially bigger. I didn’t know my body fat before, but now it was at 7%. Just looking at myself I could tell there had been a substantial reduction. My arms were 16”. My neck was 15?” My chest was 44?”. My waste was holding steady at 30 inches. My thighs were at 23 inches, and my claves were 15”. I don’t know exactly how much bigger I was now, but I sure as hell felt bigger.

Finally it was time to step back into the beam. I watched carefully as Max operated the machine. It didn’t look very complicated; in fact, I figured I could probably manage it by myself… if the situation should ever arise. The machine hummed to life and I braced myself for the impact. When the beam hit me this time I was more prepared, but nothing could prepare me for the intense felling ripping through my body.I could feel my back muscles inflating with size forcing my shirt to stretch to the limit. I could feel it, the light cloth straining against my inflating steel-like muscles, trying to contain them, but NO FUCKING WAY! My shirt began ripping down the back, yielding to my thickening iron-hard back. At almost the same time my developing pecs tore their way out from the front of the ripped shirt. They were amazing shredded mounds of muscle.I looked down at my arms and they looked as thick as my legs used to be. I flexed and my biceps bulged unbelievably.
I felt the pressure of my rock hard quads against the inside of my pants just seconds before I heard another ripping sound as my huge thighs tore out of my jeans. The energy stopped. I ripped the torn shirt from my body like it was tissue paper and gazed at myself. I was as big as any middle-weight bodybuilder. Fuck, I looked amazing.

Max looked thunderstruck at the change in me. He said he couldn’t believe it, and hauled out the measuring tape. I was 5’” 11 now and 200 pounds. Fuck, I felt beefy, just heavy and solid and strong! My arms were 18?”, my neck 18”, my chest was 53”, my waste was at 31”, my thighs were 28” and my calves were at 18”. And to top it off, my abs had developed into a bulging brick wall of muscle. I looked and felt like a beast. Fuck yeah!

Max had no idea his machine could do this to a person. He had used it for two years to build the body he had – one which was still substantially bigger than mine. If I had to guess, I’d say Max was easily over 300 pounds of muscle, maybe as much as 350. He remarked that the potential of his machine was staggering.I suggested we see just how staggering by giving me another shot at it. He flatly refused, stating that he’d want me to have a full physical before he even considered putting me back under the beam. My health came first.
His objections seemed like bullshit to me. I felt fine, better than fine, I felt amazing, better than I’d ever felt before. But nothing I could say would convince him. I began to wonder if there wasn’t another reason behind his refusal. I began to wonder if maybe he was afraid I’d outgrow him. Well, fuck that! I wanted another dose of that machine and I was going to get it!

I staggered a little and pretended to be dizzy. Max was instantly concerned and I asked him for some water. He raced from the room to get it and that’s when I sprang into action. I turned on the machine and operated it just as I had seen Max do. Then I stepped into position just as the beam exploded out of it.It slammed into me and once again I felt the power surging through me.
I started growing almost instantly. It seemed to be happening even faster this time. I was growing like a mutating weed. Suddenly my shoes burst open as my feet grew too huge for them, and I felt myself stretching taller as my body fed off the power of the machine.I could hear and feel my skin growing and stretching to cover my steel-hard muscles that were expanding like balloons. I was now about as big as a heavyweight bodybuilder. I was astounded at my size, enthralled by the feeling of all that muscle exploding out of my frame.…and I was still getting bigger.

My arms were being forced further and further from my torso as my lats inflated with size. I thought I would stop because by then I must have been bigger than any heavyweight. I was almost as big as Max, but it didn’t stop. I was still getting even huger.

I was dimly aware that Max had entered the room again. He looked at me with astonishment as I continued to grow. I was getting bigger and BIGGER AND BIGGER! I never thought the human body could be so huge. Thick slabs of bulging muscles were swelling to incredible proportions all over me.
And then suddenly it stopped. Max had switched it off. I was enraged!“What did you do that for?” I demanded. Max stepped back. Fuck, I was eye to eye with him now. And I’m gonna guess I matched him pound for pound as well. I couldn’t help but notice the huge bulge forming in his work out shorts. Damn, I was turning him on. I smirked. I couldn’t help it. This beast had been lighting my fire ever since I first laid eyes on him and now that I was a muscle monster too, I was turning him on. I felt awesome, so powerful, not just physically, but now sexually as well.

“You don’t really want me to stop, do you?” I said.

He told me that I had to stop, that what I was doing was crazy, that I could kill myself.

“Fuck that!” I roared. “Put it back on!”

He refused and tried to order me from his house, but I wasn’t about to go anywhere, not until I’d had another turn in that beam. I figured if he tried to force me there’d be a fight; a fight of titanic proportions and one that might damage the machine.
So I threatened to go to the police and tell them all about his little machine and how he’d been testing it on unsuspecting teenagers.

That did it.
With his head bowed, he agreed. The machine whirred back into life and I stepped back into the beam.Fuck, after the blast hit me, I felt like I had swallowed a super steroid that was pumping my muscles up beyond belief. My biceps must have exploded to 30 inches and still kept growing. I was about 6 foot 7 and still growing huger.
My body ran slick with sweat. My heart was beating like a mighty forge. My lungs were like giant bellows. I held my arms and head back and reveled in the orgasmic feeling of incredible power. Now I knew how it felt to be a genetic mutant, like a human giant.I looked down and noticed that my pecs were the size of basketballs. My stomach muscles were swelling into boulders. It felt like a nuclear bomb was going off inside me. My muscles were still expanding with unbelievable size as huge, bulging, freaky veins like garden hoses tore loose pumping super charged blood to my muscles. Suddenly even my underwear could not stand the strain and ripped from my body.

Power continued to pour into my body. I could feel my muscles straining to get even bigger and bigger. My muscles were beginning to shake and I thought they would explode as they were forced to grow larger and larger. I felt like I was on the point of my body blowing apart. But I still wanted more, I wanted to be GIGANTIC!

“Turn it up!” I shouted at Max.

“What?” he said, turning white.

“Turn it up!” I repeated.
“I know you can do it! I know you want to see what will happen to me almost as much as I do! I know you do!”

Just then the machine raced to a higher pitch and the beam became a lighting bolt of power. I howled like a raging animal bursting free of its cage. The entire house shook as I was blasted beyond any human mortal. The power of the gods slammed into my body. The machine was transforming my body into a mountain of muscle and power. I was absorbing tremendous power pushing my body past the merely human and into the superhuman category.

Waves and waves of incredible power thundered into my body blowing my muscles up beyond belief. I held my arms into the beam to direct the power directly to my swelling muscles. My arms began to glow with power spreading throughout my gargantuan body. I was a veritable god of muscular power. I felt like I was the center of the universe, like exploding suns were feeding my body with power of an entire universe. Lightening bolts of power danced between my fingers. I closed my powerful hands in a fist and tremendous power surged to them. They glowed a brilliant fire filled with power. My blood was on fire. My heart beat like thunder in my ballooning chest. I felt like a sun god atop a mountain. I felt like I could move a whole mountain range. Limitless power was feeding into my body. I raised my mighty arms over my head and felt the incredible power of . . well, a god and screamed "P O W E R!"

There was a bang, a flash and a puff of smoke as the machine finally broke down. I stood there, my heart pounding in my mighty chest. I could not believe what had happened. I just stood there reveling in the feeling of incredible power.I walked over to the full length mirror and gazed at myself. I was shocked at the dimensions of my body. I had grown beyond my wildest dreams. I was still surrounded by the glow of power but it was fading as my muscles continued to absorb it.
Steam streamed from my body like a newly sculptured sword hot off the forge. My whole body was a deep golden brown showing every cut and every bulge. I stood well over 7 feet tall. I had a body at least 3 times bigger than any bodybuilder and felt more powerful than a hundred of them!

I was shocked at my face. It was full and chiseled cleared of every blemish, and still youthful. In fact, I was hot, incredibly hot. My eyes shone a deep sparkling blue. I had a huge smile on my face and my teeth sparkled pure white.

My neck was thick as a barrel. My shoulders were like basketballs. I raised my arms in a double bicep pose and my biceps rose like mountains. I felt them shift and bulge under my skin like molten lead. They must have been 40 inches. My hands were twice as big as before. I ran my hands over my upper arm but not even my monstrous hands could encompass them. My back looked like I had wings. I was wider than a doorway! I must have been 4 feet thick. My pecs looked like two beach balls, bulging out from my chest.

My stomach was thickly muscled but relatively narrow compared to the rest of me. My thighs were like pylons, with thick cuts of muscle sweeping out from my body. My calves were like cows and my feet were huge, too big for any shoe.

Max was watching me speechless. Damn, but he looked small now. I towered over him by more than a foot and weighed more than twice as much as he did – and all of it, bulging, ripped-to-hell muscle.
His hard-on was clearly visible.I grabbed a brick that was lying on the floor, placed it between my bicep and forearm and flexed. It broke into powder. Max nearly passed out. I was the monster, now!

I walked over to the scale and climbed up. I raised the weight to 300 pounds and it didn't move. I raised it to 400, 500, finally it settled on 850 pounds. 850 POUNDS! I was also 3 times as heavy as any bodybuilder! Max checked the scale and gasped.

“Well, what do you think, little girl?” I said to Max. “You ever see fucking arms like these?” I flexed and we both watched planetoid size biceps bulge up on my arm. “Of course, you fucking haven’t,” I said, “Because there’s never been fucking arms like these, arms that could fucking snap you in two like a twig!”

Max just stood there gaping at my vein covered beyond massive biceps.“Or how about fucking thighs like these?” I flexed my impossible quads and we watched each massively developed head bulge flex under my skin. “What are you waiting for, missy? Go and get your fucking little tape and let’s see what we’ve got?”

Max scuttled off and grabbed the tape.I was now 7’7” tall. I had to laugh. 7 had always been a lucky number for me. !
My arms were 42”, my neck 38”, my chest was 130”, my waste was at 42”, my thighs were 88” and my calves were at 38”.Max trembled every time he took a new measurement, and I can tell you it wasn’t in fear.
And somehow the measuring just morphed into sex. I let him roam all over my massive, powerful body with his hands and tongue before I finally lifted him into the air with one giant, bulging, vein covered arm, and set him down on my waiting shaft. Its size was pretty incredible too.

Afterwards, Max gave an XXX large tank top that barely fit over my massive upper body. The material covering my chest was pulled taut over my humungous pecs and they nearly ripped right though the fabric. I also pulled on some skin tight spandex shorts that belonged to Max. They ballooned out, stretched to their limit over my thighs. I walked out of the house and people actually stopped and gazed at my body. I walked to my local gym and very man drooled with envy, the women gazed with lust.
People stared in awe of my body. And why shouldn’t they? Power, energy, youth and ultimate masculinity radiated from my body. I saw Vic at the other end of the gym, exactly who I was looking for. I used to think he was pretty big, but he was a flea compared to me now.

He stopped and gazed up at me in amazement. I stood next to him, just to make him feel jealous.“Hey, Vic,” I said. “Still say I’ll always be a wimp?"
"Wimp? Freak is more like it.” he said as he stared at me."Freak? You wish you were this kind of freak!" With that I grabbed a 90 pound plate. Without taking my eyes off him, I ripped it in two like a piece of tissue paper. Then I rolled it into a ball like it was made out of modeling clay. I was really getting turned on by showing off this way.

I walked over to a Universal Gym and lifted the whole thing into the air with one hand. And I didn't even break a sweat. It must have weighed about 4000 pounds. I started doing one hand presses. When I got up to 20 reps, I set it back down and hit the most incredible double-bicep pose ever seen. I slowly tightened my arms and those monster bi's kept rising and rising until they finally topped out at 42”.

“You could workout your whole life, Vic, and you’ll never have guns like these. How does that feel, Vic? How does it feel to know that next to me, you’ll always be a wimp? Becasue that's how you made me feel."
He just stood there with his mouth hanging open. I could see the truth of my words sinking in.

“From now on you’re going to be nice to guys who are just starting out,” I said. “You’re going to help them. And if you do, and I hear good things, the day may come when I help you. Until then, enjoy those spaghetti arms of yours.”

Then I turned and walked from the gym. I had to get back to Max’s. After all, he might be finished fixing that machine of his by now.

----------

This is a rewriten FMG story. The original is here.

Last edited by Scoundrel; September 24th, 2012 at 05:54 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Scoundrel For This Useful Post:
britindc (December 1st, 2012), cowboybear (November 18th, 2012), cutlerfan (November 19th, 2012), darkluster4 (November 18th, 2012), depofparty (November 18th, 2012), dickasauras (July 15th, 2013), fleXodus (February 8th, 2013), Jaekel (November 19th, 2012), JockStudBoy (November 25th, 2012), maximum360 (November 19th, 2012), musclegrowthdm (February 8th, 2013), sp00ner4 (October 19th, 2012)
  #2   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:05 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Thanks for this awesome story Scoundrel! Very hot
  #3   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:11 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Hate to be the troll here, but this story is a very blatant copy of one that has been around for about 12 years now.
The name alludes me, but I know this as it was the very first muscle growth story I ever read.

Can you acknowledge your source please? Thanks.
  #4   Add to Shippou's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2012, 11:23 PM

Shippou is on a distinguished road
Hm. What was it about? It seems they already took it off.
  #5   Add to fluid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:11 AM

fluid is on a distinguished road
It would b great if you could do a follow up. Were he hungers for more power. Could you write another chapter?
  #6   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2012, 03:30 PM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzbodybuilder View Post
Hate to be the troll here, but this story is a very blatant copy of one that has been around for about 12 years now.
The name alludes me, but I know this as it was the very first muscle growth story I ever read.

Can you acknowledge your source please? Thanks.

He's updated the original post to show a link to the Female Muscle Growth story it was originally based on ('The Transformation' by Mac)
  #7   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2012, 07:40 PM

I have a confession to make. I have very particular tastes in Muscle Growth fiction. It is extremely difficult for me to find stories that work for me. Sometimes, when I get desperate enough, I will find stories that almost work for me and then tweak them until they do.

Most of the time, I do this for my own benefit and keep these altered stories to myself, because I know what I?m doing isn?t entirely ethical (thus the handle). But on this occasion, this story came out so well, that I just wanted to share it.

I never intended to try and take credit for another author?s work. But I see now, that that?s how it came across. All I was focusing on was finding a story that worked for me and sharing it with other people.

I don?t have the faintest idea where I would go to find the original author of this tale so I could ask his/her permission to give it a sex change. But now I?ve gone and done it anyway.

I will continue to tweak other stories until they satisfy me, but I still have some questions as to weather or not I should share them. Obviously I should get the original?s author?s permission when it?s possible, but what about when it?s not?

Please chime in with your opinion. I really want to know.
  #8   Add to Shippou's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2012, 12:39 AM

Shippou is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoundrel View Post
I have a confession to make. I have very particular tastes in Muscle Growth fiction. It is extremely difficult for me to find stories that work for me. Sometimes, when I get desperate enough, I will find stories that almost work for me and then tweak them until they do.

Most of the time, I do this for my own benefit and keep these altered stories to myself, because I know what I?m doing isn?t entirely ethical (thus the handle). But on this occasion, this story came out so well, that I just wanted to share it.

I never intended to try and take credit for another author?s work. But I see now, that that?s how it came across. All I was focusing on was finding a story that worked for me and sharing it with other people.

I don?t have the faintest idea where I would go to find the original author of this tale so I could ask his/her permission to give it a sex change. But now I?ve gone and done it anyway.

I will continue to tweak other stories until they satisfy me, but I still have some questions as to weather or not I should share them. Obviously I should get the original?s author?s permission when it?s possible, but what about when it?s not?

Please chime in with your opinion. I really want to know.
I think it's totally okay if you say it's a re-post of this author's story, post a link to the original (if possible), and give a notice saying that you've edited the piece to your own liking.
  #9   Add to ljobenza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Master of the Neko

ljobenza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ljobenza
I swear I read this story before and not from what Scoundrel based it on.
  #10   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2012, 07:33 AM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Thank you

Thanks Scoundrel

It did seem at first as if you were just posting this story as your own, but as Shippou pointed out, mentioning that your story is a re-write and linking to the original story is sufficent. As they say, mimicry is the highest form of flattery!

However, as ljobenza seems to have also noticed, the female version you linked is not actually the story that I was referring to. The female growth story appears itself to also be re-write.

It is ironic that your re-write is based on someone elses re-write!
  #11   Add to racecar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:22 PM

racecar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to racecar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljobenza View Post
I swear I read this story before and not from what Scoundrel based it on.
Is this the one you're thinking of?
"Change the World" by fillups44
  #12   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2012, 05:59 AM

This is hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
Is this the one you're thinking of?
"Change the World" by fillups44
If I?d found this story to begin with, I never would have bothered with the rewrite.
  #13   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2012, 06:31 AM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
This one has been around for a while and has been worked and reworked. A version of this story was posted to the alt.sex.fetish.size newsgroup apparently in 1995(!).

http://web.archive.org/web/199704300....f.s/mm/freaky

I can't even say for sure whether that was the first version.
  #14   Add to racecar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2012, 09:40 PM

racecar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to racecar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoundrel View Post
If I’d found this story to begin with, I never would have bothered with the rewrite.
I like this a great deal, so I'm glad you didn't!
  #15   Add to growinguysf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2012, 06:23 PM

growinguysf
Send a message via Yahoo to growinguysf
I'm amazed this story has resurfaced again. The original story started years before the Internet and before I knew of anyone else into muscle growth. There was a major and much improved re-write by another author which goes back to 97-98 in two parts. I don't know who did the re-write so feel free to step forward.

Here is the first part of the re-write - again, author of this re-write is unknown.

Do not read this story if you are under 18 years of age or if you are
offended by explicit language and sexual references.

At a local bodybuilding event, I saw the biggest man in the world. He won by a mile, and was at least twice as big as his closest contestant. I had to find out how he got so huge . . .

He said his name was Ed. He took me back to his place, and showed me the machine he had built; he called it the Transformer.

He turned it on and I backed up against the wall. It began humming ominously as it warmed up, drawing more power from the house current; the lights dimmed to an amber glow. I began sweating nervously, unsure as to what was happening.

Suddenly, a blue translucent beam of light exploded from the machine, slamming into my chest. I was knocked hard against the wall. It hurt like hell, but almost instantaneously, the pain subsided, replaced by a universal numbness, then by an ecstatic tingling, like an incredibly intense orgasm. I felt light-headed, my ears rang, as if I were experiencing the rush of some powerful drug. All I could hear was the increasingly insistent pounding of my heart. Beating louder. And louder. Aside from the terrific hard-on, I noticed a specific power rising inside me, building; something out of control, unstoppable, followed by a deep burn in every muscle in my body. I was trembling uncontrollably. The perspiration ran profusely. I felt like I was on the verge of exploding.

Suddenly, my clothes felt unusually and uncomfortably tight. I paused, befuddled by the odd sensation.

Then I looked down . . .

Uncontrollably and enormously, my muscles were growing. Really growing. As if by some muscular explosion. Awestruck, I watched my pectorals swelling obscenely before my eyes, twin peaks of raw, unadulterated Grade-A beef. Simultaneously, they were broadening majestically, filling my shirt with outrageous masculine power, surging up as if to smother me with their immensity. As they pumped up with power, my widening cleavage threatened to pull the buttons off.

I reveled in the sensation of newly-gigantic lats and back muscles bulking and flaring, rippling with increasingly more size, heinous traps erupting inside my unbearably tight, sweat-stained shirt, molding it to my form, stretched to the limit. The seams groaned audibly at the savage mass it had to contain.

My thickening linebacker's neck was choked by the tight collar ; I snarled, both amused and enraged that a measly piece of cloth would dare attempt to subdue this emerging masculine monster. With an assuredness I have never mustered before, I drew in a deep breath, simultaneously flexing my chest and back...

My gargantuan pecs fiendishly burst open the front, popping the buttons in quick succession. My hulking traps exploded, ravaging and mangling the collar to shreds, while my huge, bulging shoulders blasted out the sides, my immensely swollen lats blowing out the back of the sopping shirt with an agonizingly sensual ripping-sound. The orgasmic rush was incredible. Like a raging beast free of its stifling cage, my colossal torso could now swell and develop, unabated.

And develop it did.

My head swooned as I witnessed my biceps growing as large as my legs used to be. I dared to flex one of those beefy monsters and it responded with a ballistic bulge so forceful, it burst open what was left of the sleeve, to my orgasmic delight, exposing the surging muscle in all its awesome glory. Amazed, I tried my other equally-mountainous bicep, slower this time, savoring the sensuous striptease as the freakish peak tore through swelled higher and fuller. The extra-large flannel shirt that had previously hung so loosely on me had been reduced to limp, damp tatters dangling pathetically by the cuffs from my heinously hulking physique, until my thickening wrists and forearms popped those buttons too. My guns were unpacked and ready to fire. I hit a double-bicep, and practically came as those two engorged mothers leapt up, veins popping and pulsing wildly. And still growing larger and stronger..

I continued reveling in the wild orgy of clothing giving way to masculine muscle, groaning with ecstasy as my mighty thighs broke out of their denim prison, sturdy jeans split at the seams and in between, torn asunder like crepe paper by my outrageously hunky quadriceps, burst by my scandalously bulging hamstrings, mangled by my football-sized calves. My grotesque quads quivered uncontrollably, the rock hard diamond-shaped head flexing harder and harder with thunderous power.

My fly-button popped off, snapping my belt, my raging erection gradually prying apart the fly's zipper-teeth sensually one by one. The ecstasy was beyond belief. My loins were burning with pleasure as my dick metamorphosized, growing longer and thicker. The smell of masculine sex was overwhelming; I could hear my dick practically screaming to free itself from my drenched undershorts. Suddenly, as if it had a mind of its own, the organ thrust itself straight through my briefs, protruding obscenely and enormously, dripping with a mixture of cum and sweat. I grabbed my monstrous phallus, pumping it to new heights as I carelessly swiped the ragged remains of my shirt from my humungous shoulders, laughing maniacally. I was as big as any heavyweight bodybuilder, but still growing more huge by the second . . .

My shoes had cracked open, my toes snapping the pathetically ineffective elastic of my socks. I felt like a mammoth volcano erupting with power. I could hear and feel my skin expanding, growing and stretching, frantically attempting to cover the outrageously vulgar muscles bursting insanely beneath it. I continued my mad metamorphosis way past the size of a heavyweight bodybuilder. I was astounded at my giant size already, but I kept getting bigger. My wildly bulging biceps were forced further and further from the awesomely flaring lats of my sweaty, heaving torso. My back widened and my neck thickened deliciously, my hideously huge traps audibly groaning with the gobs of muscle being imposed upon them. The vast expanse of my chest pumped itself higher and more imposing below my chin, nipples erect with pleasure. My colossal quads and calves blew up gigantically, the two beefy appendages squishing sensually against each other.

I never thought the human body, much less MY body, could be so HUGE. Ed watched in astonishment, hard as a rock, as I surpassed him in size. I felt bigger than Haney, more massive than Ferrigno, even more fucking freaky than freaky-ass Matarazzo! They were dwarves compared to me! I reveled in the thought that I could be so tremendously huge! My juicily thick slabs of bulging flesh were STILL bloating and bursting incredibly.

My immense biceps were a fiendish thirty inches, and growing rounder and freakier by the second. My 6'5 wet dream of a body ran with torrents of sweet, succulent man-sweat. My lungs heaved like a mighty bellows. I flexed my massively colossal arms, reveling in the orgasmic feeling of insurmountable power; my monstrous cock, hideously veined and red, hardening and dripping with ecstasy as it ravaged what was left of my sopping-wet shorts, the last shred of cloth that could attempt to contain the mountain of masculine muscle that had erupted.

The muscular explosion inside of me swept on, sweeping my abs into amazing ripples like a washboard. Huge bulging, freaky veins thick as garden hoses threatened to tear loose from my stupendous shoulders and bulging biceps, were pulsing madly, pumping super-charged blood to my greedy muscles. I was the Incredible Hulk, ten times more huge! I roared with pleasure at the thought of the now-puny Ferrigno bowing down before my immense physique to do my bidding, topping it off with a spectacular double-biceps.

Then, my muscles began trembling uncontrollably, as if literally exploding, unable to contain any more power. But I wanted more, more huge, more phenomenal, more freaky. Bigger and bigger. Stronger and stronger. Bigger AND stronger, my cum spurted out of me uncontrollably, egging my already fantastic physique onto even more massive heights. I thought I would burst apart!

Suddenly, the machine raced to a higher pitch, the blue beam twisting into a lightning bolt of power. I howled like a raging animal bursting free of its cage. I was already a mountain of stupefying muscle and power, absorbing even more hulklike strength and masculine muscular power. My head reeled as it thundered into me, my body blowing up beyond belief. I wanted more, needed MORE. I held my arms directly into the beam, watching them glow with the towering strength coursing through my gargantuan biceps, pumping them fuller, rounder, freakier, the peaks swelling insanely. I was a god of power. I clenched my fists as lightning bolts of impossible power surged through them. The blood raged through my veins. My heart beat like thunder within my cavernous ribcage beneath my immense, hulking pecs. Limitless power fed into me; I raised my arms above me, and screamed with ecstasy as my red-hot dick splurged another colossal stream into the air.

The machine stopped.

I could only hear my breathing and the sound of the steam rising from my body, streams of sweat dripping to the floor. I stood dumb struck, reveling in the feeling of my masculinity. Finally, I made it to the mirror. The revelation was unbelievable. I screamed lustily as another hot shot of jism rose up within me and burst through my quivering foot-long cock. I stood before my reflected image, and continued to pump my magnificent phallus as I surveyed my new "home."

My steaming physique practically glowed; my muscles practically flexed themselves as I gazed, dumbstruck, at the grotesquely protruding pecs and delts, the hideously freaky arms, the heinous, barndoor lats. My stupendous quads were almost terrifyingly vascular and chiseled. I stroked one of my thighs; it was rock-hard. Completely solid muscle.

A monster of muscle.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to growinguysf For This Useful Post:
musclegrowthdm (February 8th, 2013), thrae218 (March 28th, 2013)
  #16   Add to Scoundrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2012, 12:44 PM

Here we go again

I thought the version of this story in the post immediately previous to this one, had the hottest transformation sequence I've read in a long, long time. But there was no real story to it. So, I added one, a pretty basic one, but it makes all the difference to me. What do you guys think?

I heard the bathroom door open and I knew my brother, Aaron, had finished with his shower and had gone to his room. I knew what he would be doing there, and I had to look? just one last time. I couldn?t help myself.

I put down the machine I?d been setting up and quietly opened my door and went into the hall. I tiptoed down the hall as quietly as I could. Just as I thought, his door was slightly ajar. I sometimes wondered if he did this on purpose, to mock me. I peeked in the crack and sure enough, there he was standing in front of his full length mirror completely nude and flexing. He obviously loved his body and why wouldn?t he?

He had broad shoulders ending in bulging delts, a back the muscles just rippled across as he flexed, hard, ripped, protruding pecs, a nice six pack and biceps the size of tennis balls. To say nothing of his cock. There it hung, thick and long, even soft, while mine, well I don?t even want to talk about mine. Damn, he was only 16 just 2 years older than me. Why was his body so much like a man?s while mine still looked like a little boy?s? Did 2 years really make that big of a difference?

None of this stuff used to bother me. But then I started High School and people started saying things like, ?Are you sure you?re his brother?? and ?Were you adopted??

A dude can only take so much. So I did some research and I found this guy who used to experiment on people, trying to make them bigger and stronger. I guess it was working but then he got arrested and sent to prison for it. He was out now and I managed to track him down. At first he denied everything, but I discovered he was working at some medical center. I was pretty sure they didn?t know what he?d done, so I threatened to tell them unless he helped me. And it worked.

He gave me this machine and showed me how to work it.

?A 10 second blast once a week should give you what you want,? he said. ?Set it at 2.5.?

I took the machine straight home and began preparing it for my first treatment, but I couldn?t resist taking one last peek at my brother?s amazing body.

He flexed that bulging, rocky bicep of his one more time, and grabbed his cock. I gasped and stumbled against the door. It slammed shut with a bang as I fell to the floor.

?Oh no,? I thought a second before the door flew open and I was looking up at the enraged face of my older brother. ?What the fuck are you doing, you little perv?? he yelled as he grabbed me and pulled me into his room, slamming the door after us.

Jesus, he was still buck naked. He hadn?t even bothered to cover up. Sometimes I was sure he enjoyed showing off to me.

He grabbed me by the shirt with both hands and pinned me up against his wall. I struggled a little but it was useless. Not only did he have all that muscle but he was at least 6 inches taller than me. I couldn?t understand how he could be that much bigger and stronger than me. Didn?t we have the same genes? I was now inches away from that uncovered body. Still a little wet from his shower, I could see drops of water beading up and rolling over those ripped pecs and those bulging arms. I could smell the tang of freshly used deodorant soap and feel the heat radiating off all that hard muscled flesh.

?How many fucking times is that?? he yelled. ?How many fucking times have I caught you peeking in at me??

I knew that any answer I gave would be the wrong one, so I kept quiet.

?Nothing to say?? he said. ?Then I?ll answer. Too many times. And this time was the last time because now I?m going to beat the fuck out of you! And if that doesn?t work, I?ll beat you even worse next time. Got it??

I nodded and closed my eyes. He balled up his fist and then? his phone rang.

?Fuck!? he shouted. He looked behind him at the bed where his phone was lit up and ringing. He stomped over to his bed dragging me along with him like a pathetic rag doll. He looked down at the caller ID.

?FUCK!? he repeated. ?I have to take this,? he said, scowling down at me, ?but don?t think you?re off the hook. Wait for me in your room. If you run off or try to hide, I?ll just pound you harder!?

Then he let me go and answered the phone. ?Hey Jennifer,? he said, suddenly sounding all sweet and friendly. But I didn?t wait to hear anymore of the conversation. I ran for my room and when I got there I headed straight for the machine.

A 10 second burst at 2.5 once a week, he had said. Fuck that! I was about to get my ass kicked, I needed to be a least as big as my brother, like right now! I turned the setting all the way up from 2.5 to 10. Then I set the timer for 5 minutes. He said there was a slight delay built in to allow the operator to get into position.

I turned it on and I backed up against the wall. It began humming ominously as it warmed up, drawing more power from the house current; the lights dimmed to an amber glow. I began sweating nervously, unsure as to what was happening.

?Is that you, you perv?? came my brother?s voice from the next room. ?What the fuck did you do to the lights.?

?Ahhh, science experiment!? I called back as suddenly, a blue translucent beam of light exploded from the machine and slammed into my chest. I was knocked hard against the wall. It hurt like hell, but almost instantaneously, the pain subsided, replaced by a universal numbness, then by an ecstatic tingling, like an incredibly intense orgasm. I felt light-headed, my ears rang, as if I were experiencing the rush of some powerful drug. All I could hear was the increasingly insistent pounding of my heart. Beating louder. And louder. Suddenly I got hard, really, really hard, and I began to notice a kinda power rising inside me. At first it was subtle, kind of like when you get a chubby, but it kept building and building and building until it felt out of control, unstoppable, like a volcano, it was burning me. I could feel a deep orgasmic burn in every muscle in my body. I was trembling uncontrollably, sweating buckets. My breath was a combination of gasps and moans. I felt like I was on the verge of exploding.

Then, suddenly, I could feel my body changing. It was like it was manufacturing hard solid mass and exploding it outward as fast as it could. I began to feel heavier, more substantial. My clothes began to feel unusually and uncomfortably tight.

Then I looked down . . .

I was? I was growing. Two pecs had blossomed out of my boyishly flat chest. I could see them protruding under my shirt. My arms felt thicker, heavier and I could feel my stomach tightening up. It felt awesome.

I flexed my bicep. Damn just the act of flexing felt incredible. As the blood rushed into my bicep it felt like it was having it?s own localized orgasm. And damn, it felt hard inside my sleeve, and it was growing. It was growing fast. And not just my arms, my entire body kept getting thicker, stronger, and harder. Awesome, the sensation was awesome, feeling myself get bigger and bigger and bigger, while stretching taller and taller. I could feel my swelling pecs, my bulging shoulders, my back broadening into a V. No more little boy for me. Now I had a man?s body! I had to be as big as Aaron now!

?Yes!? I said flexing my new powerful masculine body, just loving the feel of it bulging strong and hard under my clothing. At last! This was exactly what I had wanted, my body to be just as big and strong as Aaron?s. There?d be no more ass kickings for this man.

I would have been happy like this, but it had only been a few seconds and I?d set the machine for 5 minutes! My muscles were still growing. Really growing. And the bigger they got, the more intense the orgasmic sensation got. And I loved it. I completely loved it. Almost numb with intense savage pleasure, I felt my pectorals swelling up like lead balloons. Simultaneously, they were broadening majestically, filling my shirt with impressive muscular girth. As they pumped up with size and power, I felt them pushing at my shirt, widening my cleavage, and threatening to pop my buttons.

I reveled in the sensation of my lats and back muscles bulking and flaring, rippling with increasingly more size and strength, new powerful traps erupting inside my ever tightening, sweat-stained shirt. All that muscle bulging out of my torso was filling the garment, molding it to my form, and ultimately stretching it out, pushing it to the limit. The seams groaned audibly, challenged by all the new powerful muscles it suddenly had to contain.

And all the time every muscle fiber was shaking with the incredible pumped up orgasmic feeling of strength and power flooding into them, making them bigger, forcing them to grow. I was beginning to feel huge, way bigger than Aaron. I didn?t need to be any bigger. I could step out of the beam at anytime. But I wasn?t about to. I liked this?no, I lusted after it?size, muscle, strength. I needed it, had to have more.

I felt myself choking up, but then I realized it was just my thickening neck trying to live in a collar that had never been designed for anything as huge and thick and powerful as it was becoming. I snarled, both amused and enraged that a measly piece of cloth would dare attempt to subdue this emerging masculine monster. With an assuredness I have never mustered before, I drew in a deep breath, simultaneously flexing my chest and back...

My huge pecs fiendishly burst open the front, popping the buttons in quick succession. My hulking traps exploded, ravaging and mangling the collar to shreds, while my big, bulging shoulders blasted out the sides, my immensely swollen lats blowing out the back of the sopping shirt with an agonizingly sensual ripping-sound. The orgasmic rush was incredible. Like a raging beast free of its stifling cage, my colossal muscle bound torso could now swell and develop, unabated.

And develop it did.

My head swooned as I witnessed my biceps growing as large as my legs used to be. I dared to flex one of those beefy monsters and it responded with a ballistic bulge so forceful, it burst open what was left of the sleeve, to my orgasmic delight, exposing the surging muscle in all its awesome glory. Amazed, I tried my other equally-mountainous bicep, slower this time, savoring the sensuous striptease as the freakish peak tore through swelled higher and fuller. The extra-large flannel shirt that had previously hung so loosely on me had been reduced to limp, damp tatters dangling pathetically by the cuffs from my heinously hulking physique, until my thickening wrists and forearms popped those buttons too. My guns were unpacked and ready to fire. I hit a double-bicep, and practically came as those two engorged mothers leapt up, veins popping and pulsing wildly. I laughed. I was more than twice Aaron?s size now, and still growing larger and stronger.

I continued reveling in the wild orgy of clothing giving way to masculine muscle, groaning with ecstasy as my mighty thighs broke out of their denim prison, sturdy jeans split at the seams and in between, torn asunder like crepe paper by my outrageously hunky quadriceps, burst by my scandalously bulging hamstrings, mangled by my football-sized calves. My grotesque quads quivered uncontrollably, the rock hard diamond-shaped head flexing harder and harder with thunderous power.

My fly-button popped off, snapping my belt, my raging erection gradually prying apart the fly's zipper-teeth sensually one by one. The ecstasy was beyond belief. My loins were burning with pleasure as my dick metamorphosized, growing longer and thicker. The smell of masculine sex was overwhelming; I could hear my dick practically screaming to free itself from my drenched undershorts. Suddenly, as if it had a mind of its own, the organ thrust itself straight through my briefs, protruding obscenely and enormously, dripping with a mixture of cum and sweat. I grabbed my monstrous phallus, pumping it to new heights as I carelessly swiped the ragged remains of my shirt from my humungous shoulders, laughing maniacally. I was as big as any heavyweight bodybuilder, but still growing more huge by the second . . .

My shoes had cracked open, my toes snapping the pathetically ineffective elastic of my socks. I felt like a mammoth volcano erupting with power. I could hear and feel my skin expanding, growing and stretching, frantically attempting to cover the outrageously vulgar muscles bursting insanely beneath it. I continued my mad metamorphosis way past the size of a heavyweight bodybuilder. I was astounded at my giant size already, but I kept getting bigger. My wildly bulging biceps were forced further and further from the awesomely flaring lats of my sweaty, heaving torso. My back widened and my neck thickened deliciously, my hideously huge traps audibly groaning with the gobs of muscle being imposed upon them. The vast expanse of my chest pumped itself higher and more imposing below my chin, nipples erect with pleasure. My colossal quads and calves blew up gigantically, the two beefy appendages squishing sensually against each other.

I never thought the human body, much less MY body, could be so HUGE. I reveled in the thought that I could be so tremendously huge! My juicily thick slabs of bulging flesh were STILL bloating and bursting incredibly.

My immense biceps were a fiendish thirty inches, and growing rounder and freakier by the second. My 6'5 wet dream of a body ran with torrents of sweet, succulent man-sweat. My lungs heaved like a mighty bellows. I flexed my massively colossal arms, reveling in the orgasmic feeling of insurmountable power; my monstrous cock, hideously veined and red, hardening and dripping with ecstasy as it ravaged what was left of my sopping-wet shorts, the last shred of cloth that could attempt to contain the mountain of masculine muscle that had erupted.

The muscular explosion inside of me swept on, sweeping my abs into amazing ripples like a washboard. Huge bulging, freaky veins thick as garden hoses threatened to tear loose from my stupendous shoulders and bulging biceps, were pulsing madly, pumping super-charged blood to my greedy muscles. I was the Incredible Hulk, ten times more huge! I roared with pleasure at the thought of the now-puny CGI freak bowing down before my immense physique to do my bidding, topping it off with a spectacular double-biceps.

Then, my muscles began trembling uncontrollably, as if literally exploding, unable to contain any more power. But I wanted more, more huge, more phenomenal, more freaky. Bigger and bigger. Stronger and stronger. Bigger AND stronger, my cum spurted out of me uncontrollably, egging my already fantastic physique onto even more massive heights. I thought I would burst apart!

Suddenly, the machine raced to a higher pitch, the blue beam twisting into a lightning bolt of power. I howled like a raging animal bursting free of its cage. I was already a mountain of stupefying muscle and power, absorbing even more hulklike strength and masculine muscular power. My head reeled as it thundered into me, my body blowing up beyond belief. I wanted more, needed MORE. I held my arms directly into the beam, watching them glow with the towering strength coursing through my gargantuan biceps, pumping them fuller, rounder, freakier, the peaks swelling insanely. I was a god of power. I clenched my fists as lightning bolts of impossible power surged through them. The blood raged through my veins. My heart beat like thunder within my cavernous ribcage beneath my immense, hulking pecs. Limitless power fed into me; I raised my arms above me, and screamed with ecstasy as my red-hot dick splurged another colossal stream into the air.

The machine stopped.

I could only hear my breathing and the sound of the steam rising from my body, streams of sweat dripping to the floor. I stood dumb struck, reveling in the feeling of ultimate masculinity.

Something brushed the top of my head. I looked up. It was the ceiling. The eight foot fucking ceiling! I had all this muscle and on an eight foot frame? I was gigantic!

Finally, I made it to the mirror. The revelation was unbelievable. I screamed lustily as another hot shot of jism rose up within me and burst through my quivering foot-long cock. I stood before my reflected image, and continued to pump my magnificent phallus as I surveyed my new "home."

My steaming physique practically glowed; my muscles practically flexed themselves as I gazed, dumbstruck, at the grotesquely protruding pecs and delts, the hideously freaky arms, the heinous, barndoor lats. My stupendous quads were almost terrifyingly vascular and chiseled. I stroked one of my thighs; it was rock-hard. My pecs were the same, like iron wrecking balls. Shoulders, biceps, abs, everything was impossibly massive and incredibly hard, completely solid muscle.

The door bust open and Aaron came storming in wearing only some boxers.

?Alright, perv,? he shouted, ?time for?? The words died on his lips as he caught sight of me.

?Time for what?? I asked, my incredibly deep voice thundering through the room. ?Time for my ass kicking??

Aaron just stood there staring at me, his mouth hanging open.

?Fine, you have my permission to kick my ass,? I said, turning my enormously powerful, striated glutes toward him. ?But you better kick as hard as you can.?

But Aaron didn?t move. I looked over my shoulder and he was just standing there staring at my impossibly wide, incredibly ripped, outrageously muscular back.

?KICK MY ASS!? I shouted, loud enough to make the room shake.

Aaron snapped out of his trance and looked from my face, to my giant glutes and back to my face again.

?Give it everything you?ve got, bro,? I said. ?If I think you?re holding back, I?ll fucking kill you.?

Aaron took a few steps back. Then he came running at me, leapt up and threw his entire body weight into that kick. I barely felt it. In fact, the soft thwack of flesh hitting flesh and Aaron?s scream of pain, as he practically broke his foot on my iron-like glutes, made more of an impression on me than the actual impact.

I turned back around and looked at him lying there on the floor pathetically clutching his foot. I used to think he was so buff. Now he looked like a stick.

?Get up!? I said. ?Stop being such a pussy.?

Arron slowly pulled himself to his feet. Ha! The top of his head barely reached my boulder-like upper abs .I think one of my massive, veiny biceps weighed more than he did.

?Listen up, scrawny,? I said. ?You?re gonna go out and buy me a pair of shorts, a shirt and some shoes that?ll fit.?

?Where am I supposed??

?Figure it out!? I interrupted him. ?I?ve got to run an errand, return something I borrowed and I can?t go naked. And while I?m gone, you?re gonna clean my room. I made kind of a mess.? There was exploded clothing and cum everywhere. ?And you?re gonna make it sparkle, right??

?I guess??

?You guess?? I shouted, causing Aaron to cover his ears in order to shield it from the power of my voice. ?What the hell kind of answer is that? Are you or are you not going to make it sparkle??

?Y?yes,? he stammered.

?Yes what??

?Yes, sir.?

?Better,? I said, because that?s how you address a monster of muscle.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scoundrel For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (November 19th, 2012), abbraxis (March 7th, 2014), BB501s (November 21st, 2012), capteg1 (November 18th, 2012), depofparty (November 18th, 2012), fleXodus (February 12th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (February 8th, 2013), racecar (November 20th, 2012), weaknobody (November 19th, 2012)
  #17   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2012, 08:26 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I liked it a lot. I really liked your back story. I love how the protagonist blackmails the scientist to make him grow. I think it was a theme you played on in your last derivative work. Of course, I love that he got so massive. Still, I don't think he should return the machine...Now that he's an eight foot tall colossus, perhaps he can submit himself to smaller, weekly treatments. Nothing wrong with growing a little more

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options