The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 01:52 PM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Mardi Gras Muscle

Hi.Guyz.
After browsing through some xxx American Mardi Gras sites i began to fantasise about a mass muscle growth themed story,set during a Mardi Gras.

Following my typical plotline, a gay man [Lets call him Dale]attends a New Orleans type Mardi Gras with some of his straight work buddies.[i'll set it in a fictional city/area].They are hoping to get drunk and salivate over girls exposing their tits for beads,like typical frat boys on Spring Break,
Gradually,as the night progresses,Dale begins to feel a little unwell. After returning from a toilet break in a crowded bar,he begins to notice at first subtle and then more rapid muscle growth in his boozed up buddies and then the guys around him.
Upon leaving the bar,he finds the Mardi Gras has become exclusively all male and increasingly gay themed...and his buds turning gay too.
Instead of the girls exposing their tits for beads,guys are flashing their cocks for beads..and as the story progresses,Dale sees more and more hunky guys growing huge muscles and exposing increasing enlarging cocks.
Maybe the beads might have an effect on cock size?.

Other characters may include a tourist father out with his 13 year old son who is initally horrified by the indecent exposure,but who both go thru the changes as well.
A guy brazenly making out with his girlfriend becomes a hory huge dicked gay hunk.
And a group of arrogant straight Frat boys becoming a group of gay musclemen who get off on exposing their huge dicks.

This is a story still formulating in my head..so its subject to change..
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
perhaps it's just me, but if you worked in some sex (like some of the hunky guys start fucking or even better dale gets some action for his 'trouble' ) it would be good as gold, teehee
As it is it sounds rather dashingly hot; i'm sure you'd at least get ME boning...

Things happen.
  #3   Add to dan25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2005, 11:02 AM

dan25
Please write this story---sounds amazing--and since you are a very talented writer ,I look forward to reading all about Dale and especially those Frat boys---so get crackin
  #4   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2005, 01:28 PM

Expect it soon..Within the next week.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Please don't be offended but...

you might what to research your location when you pick one as unique and known as New Orleans "Main Street" is Canal Street... the widest main street in the US if not the world... the "French Ouarter" is basically Spainish style architecture...
  #6   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2005, 11:10 AM

I am not offended at all

..Advice and hints are always good.
I have never visited New Orleans or Key West, and therefore not familiar with their locale and club/bars, though aware of the Big Easys Colonial architecture...so forgive my novice geographical approach.
Thats kinda why i created the fictional setting of Port Talbeirt and its Club District in the first part of my story. Though there are vague similarities just to give the reader an idea of the Mardi Gras settings...[ie La Salle Street=French explorer Sieur De La Salle]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options