The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 06:54 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Dylan's Photo Shoot

Dylan's Photo Shoot

The first thought that came to Kyle's mind when he saw the kid was "Goddamn."

Huge. Ripped. Young. Sexy. Dylan was all that and more. The big teenage muscleboy smiled at the photographer as he walked in, his handsome lips so full and beautiful that Kyle wanted to walk up and have sex with him right there.

"I'm here for the interview." The steamy hot teen said, his voice resonating with undeniable confidence and masculinity, "This is the place, right?"

"Yes it is," Kyle responded, standing up to shake the muscleboy's hand. The kid grabbed Kyle's hand and shook it. Kyle winced slightly at the unexpected strength of the jock's grip, though he could tell that the boy hadn't put his full power into it.

"So that makes you Dylan Tadeo."

The jock grinned, a deep and powerful "Yep" escaping his mouth.

Kyle offered the stud a chair as they both sat down. Taking this time to check out the boy's frame, he was definitely impressed. The kid's face was young and graceful, almost beautiful, with baby-smooth skin, dazzling brown eyes, and midnight black hair. He had a heartwarming smile that appeared both innocent and yet naughty, heavenly and yet seductive. The boy wore a skintight black short-sleeved running shirt and black-and-red shorts that highlighted his muscular thighs. Kyle recognized these as the colors of Dylan's high school, and guessed that the young muscle stud was probably an athlete.

"I've got to say Dylan, you're pretty built."

"Thanks," the muscleboy chuckled, "I work out a bit for school. You look pretty fit yourself, Mr. Parks."

Kyle blushed at the flattery. It was true, though. Kyle's friends in the gay community often complimented him for his muscled six-foot-tall, 180lbs body, and more than one person was envious of his handsome face and golden-blond hair. For a man approaching his forties, Kyle was shockingly attractive. But Kyle liked to keep business and sex separate, and he definitely wasn't going to be exchanging compliments with a high school teen. Even one as gorgeous as Dylan Tadeo.

"Flattery will get you anywhere, kiddo. Just call me Kyle. Anyways, you said you work out for school. What's that all about?"

Dylan lazily stretched his hulking arms as he reclined in his chair and spread his beefy legs. Such lack of decorum would have been a turn-off to Kyle normally, but Dylan made bad etiquette look sexy.

"You know, football, wrestling, swimming, basketball. I do a lot of sports. Track too, except that the track coach says I should try and cut down on my weight since he thinks it's slowing me down. Of course, he can't really complain too much when I'm the state's number one sprinter. And swimmer. And wrestler. And pretty much everything else, too."

'So this kid isn't just a sexy musclegod, but a star athlete as well?' Kyle mused, 'Dayumn!'

"Out of sheer curiosity, just how heavy are you? Don't worry, this won't affect your chances of landing the job. I just want to know."

Dylan grinned, flexing his biceps. "Two-hundred-and-ninety-eight pounds, if you really must know."

Kyle was stunned.

"Uh, that is certainly very impressive. You must be really dedicated."

"That's an understatement. The gym is pretty much my second home. In fact, that's where I got the idea to sign up for this job. One of my coaches was watching me work out the other day and said that I had a really good-looking body. He said that if I wanted, I could probably get a job modeling or something. So then the next day I saw this ad in the paper and here I am."

"I should thank your coach then, because I really think you're going to be my next model. Want to start right now?"

The teen's beautiful lips spread wider, and he seductively drawled, "Why not?"

Dylan was a bomb on camera. Kyle took shots of the young musclegod in various poses, his beefy muscles barely concealed by the undersized clothing. Dylan flexed his biceps, tensed his calves, tightened his abs, flaunting his attractive muscles with a poised swagger that only heightened his attractiveness. The pictures were perfect. Usually at a photo shoot Kyle had to delete a few awkward photos and hire a photo editor to buff up the model and get rid of any small skin defects. Not this time. Dylan was such a natural that each and every pose was flawless, irresistible, and erotic. His body was already perfect, charged with lean muscle mass and unblemished skin that would make Hollywood stars green with envy. The photos were perhaps the best Kyle had ever seen.

And this was only the interview.

Last edited by MuscleHintz; February 10th, 2013 at 06:54 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
AmbientBob (January 3rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very nice, I'm liking Dylan so far, I'm always a fan of the so called male Mary Sue, or Gary Stu, I guess you could say. Just tops in everything he tries, too handsome and friendly to be true, I'm not saying that as an insult, because really, I enjoy seeing it. Personally, I would love to read more about his accomplishments in sports in more detail, what position does he play on the football team and what are his stats there? Same for basketball. What was his time in the 100 meter and 200 dashes? Dylan is incredible, I'm sure when his pics go in a magazine, it will probably be one of the best selling magazines of the year, and everyone will be buying them, men, women, teens, pre-teens (using their paperboy money), when every single copy has been sold, the need for those magazines would be so great that people would sell a copy on eBay and the price could be sky high and they would still pay out their nose for it. Forgive my rambling, but as you can probably see, I'm really excited by this new story and can't wait for more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2012, 08:07 PM

Kyle didn't see Dylan until a week later. In that time, the blond photographer had called up his business partner, Mai Song, and had scheduled a meeting with her on Monday. Mai was a woman of dark hair and small size, and most people would have assumed that she was as young and innocent as her face suggested. Not Kyle. He knew her as the sharp, clever entrepreneur who she really was. The two were longtime friends, and when Kyle started his business as a photographer, he knew Mai was the woman to help.

"So what's the big catch?" Mai asked, "You haven't been this excited with a photo for years."

Kyle reached inside a yellow pouch and pulled out a series of photos. He offered them to Mai, and she looked at each of them, marveling at how well-made they were. There were about a dozen in all, and each and every one of them caught the lighting, the posture, and the shadows just right.

"These are really good, Kyle. The kid looks really beautiful in all these pictures. The muscles are accentuated amazingly in that shirt, and his skin is absolutely impeccable. Who was the editor?"

The photographer shook his head. "There was no editor. These are the original pictures."

Mai's jaw dropped open. "You're shitting me, Kyle."

"Nope."

The businesswoman gazed at the photos for a few seconds before looking back up. "I can see how much I can get out of these pics. I might not be able to sell them for a lot right now but if I play my cards right one of the big companies might be willing to shell out quite a bit of cash. How many days do we have before the kid comes back?"

Kyle looked at his cell phone "I'm seeing him next Friday? so about five days."

Mai smiled. "That's perfect. I'll get back to you before then."
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:52 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Short, sweet and to the point, I'll be looking forward to Friday just as much as Kyle and Mai are going to be!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to muscle.morpher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 12:47 PM

muscle.morpher is on a distinguished road
More! More! This is amazing so far...
  #6   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 08:57 PM

"Hey Kyle, what's up?"

The photographer quickly turned around and smacked into an enormous set of pecs.

"Ow… hey, Dylan. I didn't see you there."

The huge muscleboy grinned down at Kyle, "Seems like you were distracted. What's that?"

Kyle had been studying the photos of several models before Dylan interrupted him. These pictures had been sent by the company Mai had negotiated with as examples of what kind of shots they were looking for. They features young men, probably in their early twenties, dressed in tight tee shirts with bodybuilding slogans and jeans that clung to their muscled frame. Dylan was younger than any of these guys were, but he was a lot more buff, so making these clothes look good on the huge teen would be easy.

"Nothing important," Kyle replied. "Today, I was planning on having you model some pieces of clothing. You can try on whatever you like. I've got the clothes over there."

Kyle pointed over to a small changing room filled with various costumes from the company, mostly the same kind of shirts and pants that were in their photos. Dylan walked in and looked around.

"There's not much diversity in here. Are you sure this is all ya' got?"

Kyle sighed. "We've got a few clothes our sponsors want you to model in. I'm sure you'll look great in them."

Dylan shrugged his muscular shoulders and closed the door. A minute later, he came out.

"Well, do I look good?"

Good was an understatement.

The sexy adolescent was wearing a pair of ass-hugging black jeans and a bright blue 3XL shirt. "I DON'T TAKE STEROIDS, BUT THANKS FOR ASKING" was printed in bold black font across the chest, where Dylan's beefy pecs pushed the fabric out with their massive size. Kyle remembered laughing at the shirt when it came in the delivery, and tossing the shirt into the dressing room without a second thought. But he had obviously made a mistake.

Dylan raised his arms behind his head and flexed his biceps, letting them expand like bread in an oven and fill up his sleeves until they looked like they were about to explode. Then he straightened out his arms and flexed his triceps, the huge horshoe-shaped muscle bulging against the material dangerously. Before his mighty arms popped the sleeves, Dylan shifted into a side pose, bringing his arms behind his back and extending his leg behind him. He flexed his glutes and calves, straining the tight black jeans even more. All this time, Dylan stared straight at the camera, a naughty smile on his drop-dead gorgeous face. Dylan's pecs and arms were constantly threatening to burst out of his shirt like water breaking through a dam, and his butt seemed practically spray-painted black as the form-fitting material sensually slid over his powerful thighs. Kyle took shot after shot of the irresistible teen, his mouth practically watering as Dylan moved from one sexy pose to another.

"Whoa there, stud," Kyle interrupted, "That's enough for now!"

The musclegod stopped posing and crossed his hefty arms in front of his chest. "What, something you don't like?"

The photographer shook his head, "No, not at all! You did an amazing job, even better than last time. But we need pics of you modeling in several different clothes, so why don't you go back there and find something else you like?"

Dylan beamed and headed into the dressing room. Kyle waited, excited but patient.

---

It was the second meeting between Kyle and Mai since he started seeing Dylan. This time, Kyle brought about fifty photos of the muscleboy, each in which he was flexing his arms, legs, and/or glutes while wearing a rainbow of t-shirts with slogans such as "I'M NOT COCKY, I'M JUST STRONGER THAN YOU," "I MURDER FAT FOR A LIVING," and "YOUR WORKOUT IS MY WARMUP".

"Sheee-it," Mai breathed as she examined the photos, "This bad boy makes the other models look like twigs! He must be a real chick magnet, huh?"

Kyle shrugged. "The kid is apparently really good at basketball and football, and with a face like that, I'd be surprised if he wasn't getting laid every week. Not that it's any of our business."

"Of course!" Mai objected, "That's not what I'm implying at all. I'm just saying that a stud like this could get us some serious cash in the long run if we rear him. How old is he, anyways?"

"Only 17, or so he says. Kind of hard to believe since the boy is as big as a pro bodybuilder, but when he's got a face that attractive, who cares?"

Mai flipped through the images, admiring Dylan's charming brown eyes and flirtatious grin. She noticed Dylan never broke eye-contact. That was a good thing. The boy had beautiful eyes, the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen, and they seemed to seduce her just by looking at them. Mai shivered, and looked back at Kyle.

"I should have told you earlier, but I actually already have a sponsor for the kid's next session. They're willing to pay more than the other company was."

Kyle was taken by surprise. "Really? What kind of shots do they want?"

The businesswoman smiled slyly -- a sign that Kyle knew meant she was thrilled with whatever it was that she was going to say next.

"They were hoping you would send them a few shirtless shots."

Last edited by MuscleHintz; February 10th, 2013 at 07:03 AM.
  #7   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Absolutely awesome stuff! Your description of Dylan's body in tight clothing is awesome, and so is his attitude, he can have any person he wants, man or woman, I wouldn't doubt for a single second that he gets laid more in a week than a full college fraternity does in a month. While I still would love to learn more of his accomplishments in athletics, if that never happens and you just have him posing like that, I'll deal with it. Can't wait to read more!

#8   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
Absolutely awesome stuff! Your description of Dylan's body in tight clothing is awesome, and so is his attitude, he can have any person he wants, man or woman, I wouldn't doubt for a single second that he gets laid more in a week than a full college fraternity does in a month. While I still would love to learn more of his accomplishments in athletics, if that never happens and you just have him posing like that, I'll deal with it. Can't wait to read more!
Thanks! The next chapter is going to have Dylan in a different situation, it'll probably be written sometime this weekend. Hopefully it will get more comments so I can get feedback on what people want from Dylan
  #9   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Dylan is very hot! Nice work! I'd like to see Dylan exploit his incredible sex appeal by getting people to do whatever he wants just because he's so irresistable. Not that I would mind seeing his physical strength in action as well.
  #10   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2012, 05:04 AM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleHintz View Post
Thanks! The next chapter is going to have Dylan in a different situation, it'll probably be written sometime this weekend. Hopefully it will get more comments so I can get feedback on what people want from Dylan
Hell I'll create pseudo user id's if it keeps you pumping out installments...how many comments you want?
  #11   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2012, 11:54 AM

I just want to know how much you like my story and what you want to see next.

I don't care how many comments I get, as long as I get good and constructive feedback!
  #12   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2012, 06:16 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Well I for one am enjoying the story. The detail that is going into this story is very well written. I like and hate that its done in these small vignettes. I love it because it is different, yet hate it because I always want more. Which is good, you want to draw the audience in.

I for one would love for Kyle to be true to himself and his feelings. I also hope that if and when he does he doesn't "whore" himself out he should have more respect for himself, but hey that is the romantic in me talking. I'd rather have hot meaningful sex over primal sex sexcapades anytime. I hope for Dylan that he doesn't become an arrogant asshole or hurt Kyle in anyway. In terms of photo shoot ideas I love the idea of a school uniform shoot, and a costume shoot. Would love to see him as Tarzan, the Hulk, and a Caveman. Sleep and Business wear would be hot too. Hope I haven't said TOO much now.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options