The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 03:37 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
A Giant Issue

Part 1: Surfing Buddies

Tate and Leolani first met at a Jr. Surfer meeting at the age of 12 and 10. It was one of those cheesy selfmade schools with an old washed up surfer who tried to teach kids how to surf. As soon as the two met, they knew they were going to be stuck together. It was a strange friendship (rather, rivalry) based on trying to out do one another. Yet they both cared for each other. Talk about one strange bromance. The boys soon became men, and Leolani overtook Tate in all things physical. Looks, strength, athletic abilities, charm. . . He had it all. Tate had the brains, but it didn't help him gain an edge over Leolani. After a while the rivalry died down, since they both knew who the winner was. At first Tate was bitter about being overtaken by a guy who was 2 years younger than him, but he got over it. But little did he know that something he said would come back to bite him in the ass.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Tate cautiously made his way down to the beach, carrying his board by his hip to cover up his ill fitting board shorts. His hair was sandy blonde, short but somehow messy. His facial features were average, but his blue eyes just seemed extremely vibrant due to his tanned skin. At least he had a body he didn?t feel totally ashamed of, though he was unsure of what was happening to it. Yesterday he was a toned 22-year-old, weighing in at 150 pounds with a height of 5?7?. Today he?s 10 pounds heavier, an inch taller, and his once boyish features seemed slightly bolder than before. His board shorts weren?t too small, but the ?ill fitting? part mostly pertained to the front of his bathing suit. . . It was a slightly larger-than-what-it-used-to-be thing that he was trying his best to hide from his ridiculously handsome friend.

Now as for his friend, he could make models weep in jealousy. He was a Hawaiian man, with a permanent tan between copper and bronze; his body glimmered like a brand new penny since he was covered in greasy suntan lotion. He had black hair down to his shoulders, slightly disheveled to frame his gorgeous face. Tate was supposedly straight, but he kept finding himself getting lost in his friend?s hazel eyes, square pecs, 8 pack, and bulge; if it?s on Leolani, Tate?s secretly taking a peek at it. Tate was somewhat jealous of his friend, since Tate was always the one coming up short. For instance, the Hawaiian Hunk (as the frequent beach goers called him) was 6 feet tall and weighed in at 190. He was beautifully built, and lacked the modesty to hide it. Not to mention his member was obviously larger than Tate?s.

?These growth spurts of yours are getting a bit out of hand.? Leolani said out of the blue, shocking Tate out of his daze. Tate was surprised that Leo noticed his recent growth spurt. ?Aren?t guys supposed to be done growing at 22??

?N-no, sometimes guys can keep growing until they?re 25 or something!? Tate quickly thought up, doing his best to stare at the ocean and not at Leolani. ?I guess I?m a late bloomer is all.?

?Ya, a really late bloomer.? Leolani shot back, chuckling as he elbowed Tate in ribs. Tate clutched his side as he felt butterflies flutter around inside him, and soon the butterflies found their way to his muscles. It seems as if though Leo triggered something. ?Yo, are you ok??

?I?m fine Leo, really. I?m. . .? Tate lied, clutching his stomach as he fell over. Tate?s body appeared to ripple as it emitted strange sounds; a deep rumbling that Leolani had never heard before.

?Tate, man, Tate wake up!? Leo said as he spun his friend to face upwards, causing Tate to groan in pain. Or was it pleasure?

Leo gasped as he saw what was happening to his friend. It looked scary at first, since Tate?s skin seemed to tighten, causing his muscles to become extremely shredded ? almost to the point of being instantly intimidating to see. The muscles bulged outwards, most notably around his chest and biceps which now had veins snaking over them. Leo found his hand drawn to the veins, tracing them, feeling the powerful muscle around them. Leo was pretty ripped, but he didn't have veins all over. Tate was beginning to look like a miniature bodybuilder; he had the superficial qualities, but his muscles weren't up to par yet. His face started to become chiseled, his chin now having a bold presence instead of being narrow and nearly invisible. His Adam?s apple grew a size larger, causing Tate?s groans to sound deeper as they escaped his lips. Tate was now yelling some nonsense, clawing at the sand as his arms lengthen; in fact, everything was lengthening. He was growing taller, about 2 inches taller right before Leo?s eyes. Leo was still the larger one of the two, but now he had to admit that Tate looked like a model from the neck up. Though he wasn't sure how the heck it happened.

?Whoa, fuck surfing, we?re going home now!? Leo panicked as he ditched the surfboards and carried his friend back to the car. He put Tate in the backseat and sped off to their shared apparent, in hopes of finding out what the hell had happened to his friend.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (October 20th, 2012), CTeen (October 21st, 2012), dickasauras (March 19th, 2014), Lover_Boy (November 10th, 2012), muscular (November 7th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012), timaanv (November 6th, 2012)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2012, 04:50 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Great start, I want to know more about these issues of such hot guys
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:42 PM

Part 2: A Curse? Yeah Right!

Tate nervously drummed his fingers on his legs, his body now on the verge from being as big as Leo?s muscular stature. Leo sat in a chair across from his slowly growing friend, his arms crossed and his stare intense. Tate was trying to figure out if Leolani was jealous or concerned, so he cast his line out in hopes of fishing up something good.

?Sorry.? Leolani said to cut the silence. ?This is my fault.?

?What?re you talking about?? Tate asked as his fingers froze in place on his legs.

?It?s a curse from that guy I pissed off at the gym. He sent me a warning and I didn?t believe it until now. I guess the curse hit you because we?re always together. . .? Leolani hesitantly laughed, ?Pretty funny, ya??

?No it?s not funny! How big am I going to get?!? Tate boomed, jumping up to his feet.

?Well uh. . . I dunno. It didn?t sound too bad.? Leo sheepishly shrugged his shoulders, putting on a cute little look as if he were a kid caught doing something naughty. ?He said word for word ?You will grow grotesquely gigantic. The muscles and masculinity you are so proud of will be your worst nightmare? or something like that.?

?That doesn?t sound too bad? That?s exactly what ?bad? sounds like!? Tate flinched as his chest muscles grew, adding 20 pounds instantaneously to his frame. His torso was looking very ripped; his abs were like a perfectly laid cobblestone road leading to two square plateaus ? his meaty pecs. His shoulders now broader, matching his 16? arms. His expanded quads caused his board shorts to become too tight, revealing that his manhood was also joining in the little growth party going on. His knees buckled and caused him to sit, leaning back in his chair as the growth finished. Tate was flustered, but he felt like he just had some insane pleasure ride. ?This can?t keep happening. . .?

Leolani just stared and licked his lips. ?Looking. . . Big there. . . How?s this a curse?? Leo couldn't wrap his head around the situation, but he did know what parts of Tate he'd like to wrap his hands around.

?You idiot. What happens if it keeps going? I?ll be freakishly huge!? Tate cried, his board shorts looking more like a pair of tight boxers. ?This probably wouldn?t have happened if you weren?t so arrogant.?

?I?m confident, there?s a difference. It?s not my fault that little shrimp at the gym got jealous of my hot bod.? Leolani grinned as he looked over Tate?s most recent growth, his smile changing to a scowl. Tate and Leolani were the exact same size now. His expression was a mixture of arousal and jealousy, both conflicting to be the main emotion Leolani was feeling. ?I bet you think you?re as good as me now.?

?Really Leolani, is that the only thing you think about is being better than me?? Tate got up and the growth taking effect once again. He sprouted 4 inches, now standing at 6?4?, the muscle was now slightly disproportionate in growth, focusing more on his upper body than his lower body. Looking more like a man who can easily ?take care of business? if need be. His arms now 19 inches unflexed, his chest 52? inches around. His six pack was dangerously shredded, now forming into a 8 pack to accommodate his longer and heavier torso. ?You?re not even worried about me growing into a freak??

?Uh. . . Ya? No? I dunno.? Leo got up and backed away; Tate moved forward. Leolani was more distracted by the tightness of Tate?s board shorts rather than Tate?s larger muscles. The shorts were tearing at the seams. ?Calm down Tate, go get some of my stretchy pants and we can figure this out. The guy works at the gym so we can just start there.?

Tate paused, unable to shake his anger. He couldn?t believe Leo was acting so casual about all of this. Though eventually he conceded and followed Leo?s orders. Tate could only fit in Leo?s running shorts, and he used a pair of boxers to keep his member from accidentally peeking out of the shorts. Despite Tate?s larger size, he wasn?t much bigger than Leo in terms of muscle ? perhaps only 20 to 30 pounds heavier. He was thankful that the growth was mostly on the top of his body this time; but next time he figured he wouldn?t be so lucky.

?Ok, I?m ready.? Tate sighed, still unable to believe all of this was happening. Leolani was fixated on Tate?s new form, causing Tate to blush and forget what was happening. He knew Leo was gay, but Tate wasn?t. Though for a hunky guy like Leo, Tate thought he could make an exception once or twice.

?Look, if we can?t find the dude then I get a few free feels, got it?? He managed to cut the awkward silence and replace it with more awkwardness.

?F-fine.? Tate agreed as he blushed. He pushed his way out the door so Leolani wouldn?t see his face. ?Hurry up!?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (October 20th, 2012), dickasauras (November 7th, 2012), Lover_Boy (November 10th, 2012), muscular (November 7th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012), timaanv (November 6th, 2012), tonybits (October 14th, 2012)
  #4   Add to capteg1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 11:15 AM

capteg1 is on a distinguished road
Great job...keep it growing!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:24 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great story! Thanks!
  #6   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2012, 05:39 PM

Inhumanyuyin is on a distinguished road
Great story I am loving every chapter
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:43 PM

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the comments. I don't know why, but the writing feels so repetitive when I don't do it from a first person's point of view. Then I lose interest while writing. :<

Part 3: That Curse Casting C%#&

?Some curse this turned out to be.? Leolani complained, ?You get hotter and won?t even think about doing me. Lame.?

?Sorry Leo,? Tate laughed. ?But it is a pretty nasty curse if you think about it. I mean, I?m going to keep growing right? So eventually everything will be so huge. . . I probably wouldn?t be able to walk any more. I noticed that the growth slowed down a lot when I calmed down, so maybe I just have to take it easy to keep it from starting up again.?

?Or, just listen first, you could get really worked up and become a huge hunk. Maybe you?d be horny enough to not care about being with another guy, ya?? Leo winked at Tate, making Tate feel uneasy.

?Suuuuuure, why not.? Tate rolled his eyes and sighed.

Leolani whipped the car to the side of a curb, jumping out of the car before it was properly parked. Tate was confused since they weren?t even close to the gym, but he had enough sense to quickly put the car in park. In doing so, he gave Leolani a huge start to go towards wherever his destination was. It looked like Leo was running towards something that looked like a black twig. It was a pale guy dressed in black long-everything. . . In sunny super hot California, no less.

?Yo! You little shit!? Much to Tate?s amusement, it looked like the Emo guy pissed himself. Tate climbed out of the card and started making his way over to his friend and the Emo guy ? in which it looked like the Emo Guy had soiled himself in all ways possible at this point. When the towering surfer finally reached his friend, Leo gestured towards Tate, ?FIX THIS, YOU CURSE CASTING CUNT!?

?Leo calm down. . .? Tate had to place a heavy hand on Leo?s shoulder to remind him of his position. Even when he was the smaller of the two it was his job to keep Leo from doing something stupid. Like, say, trying to harass a 'curse casting cunt' or some such. ?Uh so you, you do the curse stuff right? Can you just fix this? I know it was meant for Leo, but he has learned his lesson (I think). We?ll leave you alone and Leo will stop doing whatever he does that ticked you off in the first place.?

The Emo Guy stared at Tate, then glanced over at Leolani before laughing; laughing so hard that tears were rolling down his cheeks. ?FIX IT HE SAYS! Oh that?s great! Why would I reverse a curse I purposely put on YOU? Idiot. What next, are you going to jump in front of a truck and ask it to stop? By all means, go ahead!?

Both Tate and Leolani were shocked into confusion, considering the Emo Guy?s reaction and the fact the curse was meant for Tate. Tate never met the guy before in his life.

?Look, Ryan, dude, this isn?t cool.? Leo tried to argue a point, but was shut down by the wave of hand.

?Look ?dude?, just stop. I put the curse on your friend there so you can be over shadowed for once. You think you?re tough shit just because you?re. . . You! But having a friend who?s bigger than you in all ways possible will curb that nasty arrogant attitude of yours, wouldn?t it??

?Uh, Ryan was it? Leo?s a stupid prick, I know, but he?s really a good guy. You shouldn?t even be doing crazy things like this in the first place to people you don?t even know.? Tate clenched his teeth in attempts to hold back any violent urges that rose. He just wanted to punch a hole through Ryan?s face.

?To be honest I was bored and he?s a dick. Everyone hates him. I was going to literally transform him into a dick; but I figure this would be more torturing to him and his only friend. Well, you?ll probably like it, but he won?t. So hey, he learns a lesson and you get huge. No problem right??

?Yeah a problem, I don?t want to be this huge!? Tate?s body heated up once more, instantly adding 2 more inches to his height and 20 pounds of muscle to his lower half ? finally making his upper and lower half look proportionate. Then another 2 inches of height stacked up, followed by another 20 pounds. His thighs shredded the shorts he was wearing, leaving him with nothing but tattered shorts and boxers. More discomfort was added as his member grew, tacking on 4 inches to the length of his member. Everything was bulging at this point, and the despite the growth stopping, Tate still felt heated. ?D-damn. . .?

?Ok then. . .? Ryan winced upon seeing Tate?s growth, as did Leolani. It?s almost like he was contemplating becoming gay just for Tate. ?I think I?ll go now. Don?t worry, you won?t grow much bigger. Maybe around 7 or 8 feet, but I don?t know. I just made sure the curse would make you grow, I didn?t put much stock into making it stop.?

?No, you have to stop it!? Tate cried, ?I don?t want to be a freak!?

?Oh please, being a huge hunky guy can?t be that bad.? Ryan waved off Tate?s complaint. ?You should be thanking me. Anyway, don?t blink.?

Both Leolani and Tate silently stared, wondering what Ryan meant; that is, until they both blinked. Literally within the blink of an eye, Ryan was gone. ?Oh this is great, this is fantastic. Becoming some over muscled monsters! I?ll be a freaking spectacle for the whole world to see!?

?It?s not that bad, right?? Leolani smiled, as if he were trying to cheer Tate up. Or as if he didn?t understand how bad ?being a spectacle? was.

?It is bad, we?ve been over this. Leo, seriously, this is all your fault, you should be more helpful.? Tate buried his face into his palms, rubbing the side of his face to calm himself down.

?I didn?t know the dude was going to go all curse slinging or something. ?Sides, any guy would be happy to be a giant hunky sex machine. Look how big your cock is, I can practically see what it looks like without having to rip off those shorts. . . Heheh, maybe I should look just to be sure.?

?Leo just stop being weird and help me find Ryan, I have to convince him to fix this.? Tate pushed Leolani away and walked back to the car, leaving Leolani hot and bothered.

?Fine. Whatever.? Leo pouted, ?But you?re going to give into me eventually. If I?m going to be second best to a guy, I?d better at least be able to fuck him.?

?Shut up and come drive, I can?t drive with me being so huge.? Tate squeezed himself into the car, worrying about growing once more while they drove around town. He was almost 7 feet at this point, so he had to lean the car seat back to make sure his head didn?t hit the car?s roof. Even then, his wide chest and meaty arms made it impossible for him to comfortably lie back, making his body press up against the car?s middle console and the car?s door.

?Fine. Whatever.? Leolani repeated, throwing his hands up in the air like the sore loser that he is.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (October 20th, 2012), capteg1 (October 21st, 2012), dickasauras (October 14th, 2012), muscular (November 7th, 2012), nnnrg (October 14th, 2012), Ragetiger (October 14th, 2012), Reeza (October 16th, 2012), timaanv (November 6th, 2012), tonybits (October 14th, 2012)
  #8   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2012, 01:39 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
This was well worth the wait. A great installment to this. I too would have some fear of being cursed without having the ability of having it stopped once it reaches a certain point.

I don't mind being a giant amoung men, but I do have my own limits to how massive I desire to be.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #9   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2012, 03:46 PM

Something I actually finished that isn't entirely half assed! Hoooray for lazy writing! This chapter/ending was actually easy to write. I dunno why, though. . . Derp.

Part 4: A Different Type Of Resolution

Once at the gym, Tate sheepishly followed Leolani. He was doing his best to hide himself, but he was just too tall and too wide. It didn?t help that his tattered shorts clung to him like plastic cling wrap. His face shone with an incredibly bright red hue that glowed through his tan skin, making him even more of a spectacle than he already was. With each step, he could feel a tingle in his joints and a strange sensation all along his body. Something akin to a deep tissue massage, but it was happening all over his body.

?It?s about to happen again,? Tate bent down and whispered into Leolani?s ear. ?This one?s going to be really bad. . .?

?Better get moving then.? Leolani insisted, tugging on Tate?s hand ? leading Tate to the locker rooms. ?Nobody?s in here at this time of day, but I?ll lock the door anyway.?

Tate leaned against the wall as he struggled to breathe. Beads of sweat were rolling down his beefed up large and red frame, causing Leolani to become worried. Leo rummaged through any open locker in the room until he found a bunch of towels. He quickly soaked them in cold water and put them all over Tate?s body, hoping it would do something to erase Tate?s discomfort.

?Thanks Leo.? Tate slid down the wall and sat on the floor, putting his back up against the wall. ?This one really hurts. My body feels like it?s on fire.?

It would?ve been more accurate for Tate to say his body felt like it was exploding, since that?s what it looked like to Leolani. Tate?s height instantly increased again, causing the muscles on his body to become more proportionate in the sense that he could now move his limbs freely if he wanted. Although he was now 7?4?, he remained relatively handsome, but a bit scary due to his height. A mixture of the hormones and the pain caused Tate to become enraged. The testosterone fueling his urge to fight and fuck as his body overheated with lust and fury; it was unbearable and impossible to fight off. Steam was rising from the towels that clung to Tate?s body, causing them to dry out and fall away, revealing that Tate?s body was now expanding outward. It didn?t help that he could see how freakishly huge he was getting.

?L-Look at me!? Tate roared as he pounced on top of Leolani. Tate tore away Leo?s clothes, stuck on whether he wanted to hurt Leo or sexually gratify himself by using Leolani?s body. The thought of doing anything to Leo shocked him, since Tate always thought of himself as a straight guy. To make things easier, he just went with being angry to hide his arousal. ?I?m a freak and I?m not even done! If I get so huge that you get crushed, so be it ? you?ll deserve it you stupid asshole!?

Leo himself was confused, finding it slightly amusing that Tate was acting like an overly emotional woman on a poorly done sitcom. Sweat dripped off of Tate?s body and fell on to Leolani, hot enough to sizzle and burn Leolani?s skin; in a pleasurable way. Leolani struggled under Tate?s weight, and soon he was slowly getting crushed by Tate?s increasing bulk. Leo couldn?t help but become aroused by all that was happening. Tate?s muscles expanded, causing Tate to groan - a mixture of euphoria and agony. His ballooning chest and arms pushed apart his upper body, causing him to get in a pushup position to stay over Leo. Eventually all the pain subsided, his body was now adjusted to all the changes occurring. His lower half looked like two enormous tree trunks with an enormous branch between them; his enormous package was resting against Leolani?s toned body. More and more sweat dripped off of Tate on to Leo, the musky scent causing Leo to become enticed by it. Leo?s member stiffened, rubbing against Tate?s ferociously shredded 8-pack abs. Sure enough, that was the wakeup call that snapped Tate out of his heated daze.

Tate pushed himself off of Leolani and got back up to his feet in an instant, planning to back away until his reflection stopped him. Tate was freakishly giant, his muscles were so big that it was impossible for him to even reach his cock without a little maneuvering. He shook his head to break himself away from his body, trying to keep in mind exactly what was happening.

?This is bad, I shouldn?t enjoy this.? Tate muttered to himself, ?I?m a freak!?

?That?s true.? Leolani chuckled, ?But you?re the hottest guy around. . . Tate you have no idea how hot this is for me.?

?For you? This isn?t hot at all!? Tate cried, pouncing back on top of Leolani. He wanted to hurt Leolani in some way, but was unsure of how to do it. A warm hand upon Tate?s face stopped him from trying, though.

?Muscle growth is a little fetish of mine. . . Man, I thought you were the most fuckable guy before, but now I just can?t help myself.? Leo said as he began rubbing his member against Tate?s abs again.

?Leo, c?mon, stop. . .? The attention Tate?s body was getting to his head. It?s almost like his body had a mind of its own. His cock grew hard, running along Leo?s thigh until it touched Leo?s stiffened member. Tate wanted to pull away, but his body wouldn?t let him. Instead, he rubbed his cock against Leo?s, increasing the pleasure for both of them. Leo put his hand on the back of Tate?s head, pulling Tate in to kiss him. Tate was able to fight it, but Leo just wouldn?t give up. At this point he was even chuckling at Tate?s attempts to fight off the rising arousal. ?Fine, just one kiss or whatever to try it out with a guy.?

?No promises.? Leo shot back, finally getting all that he wanted ? in addition to getting to feel up his friend?s incredible body. It started with a peck on the lips, but soon it progressed into a deep kiss. Tate became bewildered by the feeling of Leo?s lips against his. They were so lost in each other that they didn?t notice the climax approaching until it finally arrived - causing the two of them to push against each other even harder, their seed spilling out at unbelievable volumes. Tate?s muscles relaxed, making it hard for him to escape Leolani?s affections. At this point, Tate warmly welcomed all that Leo had to offer. ?See, that?s not so bad, is it??

?I guess. . .? Tate sheepishly replied, feeling his body move on its own to a position to caress Leolani?s chest. ?I?m so confused. I want to be mad at you, and I want to be sad for being a freak now. . . But I can?t.?

?Maybe because you?re happy all of this is happening, ya?? Leo sighed, enjoying Tate?s touch. ?I kinda always wanted to fuck you.?

?Oh come on Leo, not now, this is already too weird. No weird stuff.?

?Too bad, you?re gonna hear it.? Leolani forged on, ?I was the better one of us, and you were always second best. But there can?t be two first place winners, ya? So the guy who?s in first place would have to turn to the guy who?s in second place to find a worthy fuckbuddy. . . Or boyfriend. . . Or whatever.?

?That?s funny, I always thought we were frenemies or awkward friends.?

?Pfft, more like weird best friends. We always got each other?s backs.? Leo smiled, ?I?m still bummed you?re so huge, but at least I get to be with the guy who?s in first place now.?

?It?s not a competition. . . And hey! Who says you?re with the guy in first place?!? Tate?s outburst just caused Leo to burst out laughing.

?Well we just fucked around with each other and now you?re looking at me like you want to marry me. I think I got you right where I want you.? Leo gave Tate?s face a few playful slaps. ?Face it, you?ve got a big ol? boner for me now.?

?No I. . . Don?t? Do? I mean, no I don?t!? Tate?s defensiveness just add to Leo?s laughter.

?Well whatever, I?m sure when we get to fucking all night you?ll change your mind.?

?Who says we?re doing that?!? Tate got up to his feet and ripped locks off of lockers in search of clothes he could wear. He just wanted to leave at this point. Leo followed along, searching for new clothes he could wear since Tate ruined them.

?Fine I?ll give you some time, but you know I?m inpatient.? Leo stated, finally finding a pair of clothes he could ?borrow?. Tate had to settle for a pair of humongous stretchy pants that comfortably fit around his narrow (for his body size) waist, while the part for his legs were ripping at the seams. His torso was far too wide and meaty for a shirt, so he just gave up and walked out the door, stopping in the doorway to turn around.

?I?m too big to fit in the car now, so I?ll just walk home. . . I probably can?t fit in my bed or anything now. . .? Tate started to feel the sadness rush in as he realized what his life would be like now. ?That douchebag Ryan would probably just laugh at me and vanish like he did before. I?m going to be stuck like this forever.?

?Well then I?m walking with you. And if you?re going to sleep on the floor, then so am I.? Leo smiled as he walked up and grabbed Tate?s hand. Leo moved Tate's arm so that it would flex, using his free arm to feel up Tate's new powerful bicep. Tate smiled back, a reaction he could not control. ?I?ll even help you wash up since your muscles would get in the way of each other if you tried to get your back or something.?

?Sometimes I forget how much of a good guy you are since you?re always such an arrogant dickhead.? The image of being naked in a shower with Leolani excited him. Though he was relived that he no longer felt it'd be weird. He gladly welcomed it into his mind, causing his smile to grow wider.

?Aw, you know just what to say.? Leo played along as he helped Tate through the door. Leo stuck close to Tate, knowing Tate would get nervous with all the people looking at him. ?Besides, if this doesn?t work out, I?ll still be here to help you. I?m still your bestest friend, ya??

?Ya.? Tate mimicked as he pulled his hand away and put his arm around Leo.

?Hot too.? Leo added, ?Hot friends are the best kind.?

?Yep, you sure are the ?bestest? friend a guy could ask for.? Tate pulled Leo closer as the two walked down the street in silence. He was able to enjoy his friend?s company in an entirely different way now, and even better, having Leo there made all those staring people seem invisible. Tate felt like his normal old self, despite knowing things were going to drastically change - he felt like it wasn?t going to be bad at all. After all, he knew he would always have his ?bestest friend? with him.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (October 21st, 2012), bosso343 (October 21st, 2012), capteg1 (October 21st, 2012), cowboybear (October 25th, 2012), dickasauras (October 21st, 2012), funboy (November 7th, 2012), hero1000 (October 20th, 2012), iets21 (November 6th, 2012), Inhumanyuyin (October 20th, 2012), JockStudBoy (November 7th, 2012), Lover_Boy (November 10th, 2012), Maverick0095875 (October 20th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 20th, 2012), miniace2009 (October 20th, 2012), muscular (November 7th, 2012), nnnrg (October 21st, 2012), Ragetiger (October 21st, 2012), timaanv (November 6th, 2012), tonybits (October 20th, 2012), wbjason (November 8th, 2012)
  #10   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:00 PM

Inhumanyuyin is on a distinguished road
Amazing chapter. I love how Tate's mind is slowly changing. I hope this is not his last growth spurt.
  #11   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2012, 05:55 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Great storytelling! Believe me, we all go through this feeling of hating everything we write at some point.

Since writing is a very personal process, I don't think there's a method against frustration, but on the other hand, this feeling actually pushes me to do something in order to evolve, and when this happens, we realize that we have evolved.

This means that you will find your way to overcome current frustration, but it will return from time to time, pushing you forward and making your writing skills improve, if you keep trying.

Good luck with your projects!
  #12   Add to BigMuscle12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:42 PM

BigMuscle12 is on a distinguished road
This story is way too good to not be continued, I was hoping for more, but it's been nearly 3 weeks now

Anyway great job!
  #13   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2012, 09:18 PM

Thanks for the naice comments! That 4th part was the final installment of this thread. This will help set the stage for the 2nd thread. But I'm quite swamped with college work and holiday dress-orders. It's more so college than the whole dressmaker gig since I usually write in between the various parts of creating a dress.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (November 7th, 2012)
  #14   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2012, 09:50 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Hey, I know how hard it is to find time to write. Doing NaNoWriMo this month. ARGH.

So ... is Leolani going to grow? Is Ryan really as much of a jerk as he seems?
(I have a suspicion that he's doing this 'ultimately to the good' thing because he seemed to regret the emotional pain that Tate was having.)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options