The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 03:16 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
A sequel to Second Puberty?

I was just thinking about some of the stories that have been well recieved and Second Puberty came to mind. Well I just had to take another look at it and thought I would see if Jaypat was willing to craft up a sequel.
After all the last chapter had the main character say
"I asked the professor about it and he would only say he might have a job for me after New Years, one that I was uniquely suited for. I couldn?t get anymore out of him than that, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn?t figure out what it might be."

Well we couldn't either, but I'm hoping Jaypat has a few ideas of how he would continue a story like this.
I would have bumped the story's last chapter up to the front, but it seems that commenting has been turnesd off on it. I guess even the best stories can become tireing for the author. But now it's been quite a while since you were working on it. I really hope you think about starting another story. Maybe with the big guy visiting his son in the playground or park (Trying to keep the little guy from crushing the monkey bars or pulling down the swings off of the swingset. Kids!)
You know how you want to write it, Jaypat.
Please do...Keep Writing

MD
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cafe Blue...

Jaypat did start a sequel to Second Puberty that was called Caf? Blue... Where the really tiny kid Colin(?) that appears briefly in Second Puberty returns looking get bigger (he's in High School but looks like a he's still in elementary school.) And his wacko Reverend step dad wants him to have surgery to make him short enough to qualify for a Scholarship from Little People of America...

It ran into some major plot problems and was abandoned after few chapters...
  #3   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 08:28 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
I've thought about it...

CAFE Blues wasn't really a sequel to Second Puberty, more of a spin off. And personally, I'd like to forget it. I promoted one of Second Puberty's popular minor characters to the position of main character and it just didn't work. I gave up on it after about 5 chapters and even tried removing it from the forum. But there was such an out cry that I put it back. And it's still out there. It is probably the main reason why there has never been a sequel to Second Puberty because I certainly had one in mind when I wrapped Second Puberty up 5 years ago.

I am currently still working on The Swimming Hole and The Bunker. But when those two are wrapped up, who knows, maybe I'll dust off an old idea and see what I can do with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaypat For This Useful Post:
diegomesa (October 27th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options