The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,281 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Cumming and Growing - The Finale

As Colin approached the field he saw that Joey was at home plate helping the team warm up by hitting balls to different parts of the field. His muscular forearms glistened in the sunlight and his massive biceps pressed against the shirt of his uniform. The smaller roommate knew that the growth from the morning?s cum upload into the large man?s ass caused the shirt to be so tight that if Joey decided to flex his muscles the thing would be in shreds in seconds. This thought made Colin doubly excited ? maybe Joey would offer a private show and flex out of his uniform after the game. Joey noticed his boyfriend walking up to the fence behind home plate. He smiled lovingly at his man.

?Hey, honey, did you find the car??

?Just where I thought it would be ? you have to let me watch when you take it out, though. I?ll have to film you lifting the thing ? that will be so hot. We have to do that before dinner, don?t let me forget..?

? We?ll have to do it before dinner, since I?m sure there won?t be enough time between dessert and carrying you to bed to go undo that great hiding job. I?m still pretty super-charged and I?m sure this quick game is not going to help me let off some steam; so lifting the car will be good. You also better be ready to pull an all-nighter. I need me some Colin juice and I need it badly. Pull out your binoculars ? this next hit is just for you.?

Colin pulled the item from his backpack as Joey tossed a ball into the air and then hit it a little harder than the ones he had been popping out to the far reaches of right and left field. The other team members started complaining as soon as the ball skyrocketed over everyone?s head and towards the gym. There was a loud popping sound in the distance and when Colin finally zoomed in on where the ball had gone he was able to see that the thing had been traveling so fast and moving so hard that it actually embedded itself into the bricks of the building. The ball had not exploded upon impact ? its force was so powerful that it easily busted into the bricks. Colin could hear Joey chuckling as he returned to hitting the ball a lot softer so it would stay within the boundaries of the field. He was making his teammates work hard to keep up with his constant barrage of pop flies and grounders.

?Pretty neat, huh Colin? Who knew a ball could have so much force that it would act like a torpedo!?

?I?ll say! I?m glad that thing wasn?t aimed at me. Remember when you tossed that football last year for ninety yards and it still knocked Johnny Thompson down and sent him tumbling for ten feet when he caught it for a touchdown. I think the speed and force of that baseball makes that pass look like child?s play.?

?Yeah, I remember that. I?m still pretty impressed that Johnny was able to catch that toss ? and hang on to it.?

?I think he was scared of what you would do to him if he didn?t. Remember Joey, you?re three times the size of every player and about a hundred times stronger than both teams put together. Don?t get carried away, today. I don?t care how horny you are. Make sure you remember that no one can do what you can do and we need to let the other team think they have a fighting chance. The coach does not want to be apologizing for us kicking their ass in an embarrassing way. They have two mean looking coaches. Let them get a few hits, okay??

?I don?t have to let them win, do I Colin? I hate it when you say I have to lose. You know how I love showing off for you. Can we please have a win today for our anniversary? And you mean to say you think those two pint-sized muscle dudes look mean? I could hold both of them down with just one hand. Why do I have to be so nice??

Joey was now playing the part of a whining child. Both roommates knew that the big guy had not lost a game since his transformation. The only thing Colin did have influence over was how bad the other team was defeated. Bargaining a close score from Joey was like pulling teeth. If he had his way every game he played ? in every sport he participated in (which was all of them) ? would have been a shut out. Part of showing off for Joey was dominating his opponents with mind-blowing power and speed. Colin had finally pulled the plug on this kind of showing off after Joey had finished a full marathon in less than twenty minutes ? and that was with two long stops to chat with people along the way. The big college kid was not even winded when he was done ? it was so degrading to the other runners. And three straight sets of acing serves and returns made for a very boring tennis match. The officials also began to complain about the number of demolished tennis balls that were a result of Joey?s pounding hits. It had taken Colin a lot of coaching and reprimanding to get his big roommate to a place where he could play well with others. Contact sports, of course, were Joey?s favorites because he loved feeling how his size and strength easily dominated others, but all athletics still thrilled him. Part of the reason for the intense satisfaction was from growing up too small to play competitive sports and the big guy seemed to be making up for constantly being picked last in middle school.

?Play nice, muscle man!?

?Okay, okay. Just a couple of homeruns and I promise not to knock the catcher and umpire over when I toss the ball home to get someone out. It?s fun, though, to sometimes mix bowling in with this game and pretend two big guys are pins just screaming to be knocked to the ground. And besides, I know it makes you hard when I show off. You love me dominating other guys ? like when I lift big wrestlers off the ground with one hand and slam then back onto the matt. It makes you want to squirt ? big time.?

?Joey, other people are listening!?

?So??

?So do you have to make everything about sex??

?Until you fuck me I do ? and then that just makes me want to get fucked even more! It?s a vicious cycle.?

?You, my big friend, have a one track mind.?

?And you, lover, have a hard cock ? caused by my lovely comments. And it?s just aching to be milked by me!?

Colin was very thankful that the umpire called for the game to begin. He took his place in the stands and tried his to calm his rock-hard cock down. Joey?s super-pumped batting and his lightning pitching did not help to lessen the pressure below. The huge ballplayer?s own piece of meat stayed hard, as well, and snaked obscenely across his thigh underneath the tight uniform bottoms ? even smaller than usual because of the big man?s growth that morning. Joey didn?t wear a cup ? mainly because he couldn?t find one big enough and also because no wayward ball was going to do any damage if it hit him in the crotch. A powerful smack to his balls would probably only increase the pleasure and destroy the ball.

Despite the conversation about playing nice before the game, Joey showed off for his roommate in numerous ways. He thought it would be another fun gift for their anniversary. He would easily jump in front of fast rolling grounders no matter what part of the infield they were sent and then run quickly to first base ? actually having to wait for a few seconds before tagging the batter out. Even though he was the pitcher he ran into the outfield three times to catch what would have been home runs if the big man had not leapt into the air higher than the heads of his teammates to catch the ball ? usually forgetting to use the hand with the glove. Colin secretly loved watching how Joey?s teammates had become used to the super stud?s antics and actually stopped paying attention to the game. One of the outfielders actually chatted on his cell phone since he knew the big athlete would easily win the game on his own. The coach and the team loved winning so they didn?t mind Joey showing off during games. It was only the other team?s players and coaches that complained ? saying it wasn?t fair or just to allow Joey to play. There were, however, no rules against having a super-strong player and the numerous forced drug tests always revealed that Joey was squeaky clean. The final score was embarrassing and Joey had brought in loaded bases three times ? twice with home runs that sailed over the huge three story gym across from the field and once with a grounder that was so hard it knocked over the shortstop, the second baseman, and an outfielder who all attempted to stop it. Joey had to kind of half-skip around the bases so he wouldn?t overtake all three of his fellow players. He could have easily beaten even the guy on third base home if he had wanted to. The big man was all smiles when he walked over to his roommate sitting on the bleachers. He gave Colin a big kiss.

?Did I make you proud, boo??

?You always do, big man. You, of course, showed off too much, but you know how I love it.?

?I wanted our anniversary to be special and, anyway, I?m still raging from your ass pounding this morning. I think I could bring down a building with one strategically placed punch!?

?Let?s not do that, okay, Joey? I want to be able to graduate. Oh no, here come the coach and assistant coach from the other team. Not this again! They have bats and they looked pissed. Promise me no broken bones, Joey. I don?t care what you do to the bats, but the guys shouldn?t even have a scratch at the end of this one-sided fight. Promise me quickly, bro! And no finger crossing.?

?I promise ? but you never let me have any fun! They?re the ones that are going to start the fight. I should be able to do what I want ? even if it does hurt them a little.?

?And how in the hell is it a fair fight, good sir, when you can easily toss them as far as you hit the ball today or crush their heads as easily as you pop baseballs? You can do whatever you want, but there will not be pain involved. Do you hear me? And remember, we have reservations at seven and I do not want to be late. We also have to take a shower!?

?Yo, meathead, what the fuck do you think you were doing out there??

The two men were larger than normal guys, but still definitely dwarfed by Joey. It was obvious that they were pissed and they kept smacking their palms with a bat to try and intimidate the big guy. Colin noticed some doubt in the assistant coach?s face, but the main guy was so pissed that he was completely missing how huge Joey was and had clearly forgotten all the impressive things he had done throughout the game. There was a part of the smaller guy that was excited as hell about what was to come, as long as his lover didn?t hurt anyone. Colin knew that Joey could forget his own strength easily ? and his need to show off sometimes got the best of him. The head coach spit on the ground at Joey?s feet. This was definitely one stupid man. He threw out more insults.

?My team had a perfect record until today and your steroid-infused antics pissed me off. I think it?s time someone taught your doped-up body a lesson. I also think we?ll do a little number on your girlfriend here, too. You two disgust me with your public kissing.?

?Um, coach, I?m going to let you do whatever you want with those bats to my body ? cause it isn?t going to hurt me even a little, but if you think I?d ever let you lay a finger on my boyfriend ? his name is Colin, by the way ? then you are sadly mistaken. That bat will be shoved down your throat so far that you won?t be able to bend at the waist for the rest of your life before you even mess up one hair on his head. Now Colin, here, has made me promise not to hurt you two at all, but everything else is fair game. I strongly suggest you turn around and the pair of you take your handsome, furry-muscled bodies back home before you are embarrassingly whipped by a college boy.?

?Who in the fuck cares what that little pansy ass said! I?m going to personally mess up his dweeb face when we?re done with you, dick-face.?

?Oh please, Colin, let me punch his face so hard that he?s knocked into next week.?

?No, Joey. You promised not to hurt either of them.?

?That?s fine, but you?re going to have to fuck me a bunch of times to make up for this, honey. He insulted you and you know how that infuriates me. If you gave me the word, I?d compact this guy?s body so much he?d be able to lick his own asshole. Hey coach, go ahead and take your best shot. I hope that?s not your favorite bat, though, cause it?s going to be a pile of sawdust when I?m done with it. If I can?t crush you I?m going to need to destroy something else to make up for it and that puny thing isn?t going to give me even an ounce of resistance.?

Joey?s words clearly infuriated the coach even more. Joey raised his big arms and placed his hands behind his head ? teasing the other guy to swing the bat at any part of his big body. The coach was not only stupid, but he was also a dirty competitor. It was clear the aggressor was sizing up where he could do the most damage when he latched onto an idea.

?Since you are an abomination against nature because of the ?roids and your sexual perversion I think it would be best to destroy your family jewels.?

After that quick comment, the angered man pulled the big bat behind his shoulder and swung the thing powerfully into Joey?s crotch ? intending to destroy the huge cock and balls that were too prominent to miss. Joey moaned out loud in happy pleasure as the wood splintered against his huge rod. The sound of the bat being destroyed was music to the big man?s ears. To Joey, it felt like someone was giving him a hand job ? and nothing more. Pre-cum squirted out from his dick slit in appreciation of the gentle tap. The top half of the bat broke off and fell to the ground. Joey leaned over and picked up the shattered piece of wood. He began to crush it in his powerful paw and loved how tiny flecks of dust fell from his fingers to the ground. The shock of what happened, along with the pain caused by the bat being stopped so abruptly, caused the coach to stand there in disbelief, still holding on to the bottom part of the bat. The older man also stared at Joey?s twitching cock ? which was only delighted more by the powerful impact of the thick wood. Joey reached out and took the remaining part of the laughable weapon from the coach?s hands. He held the scrap of wood between his two palms and started compressing his hands. The thing just gave into the pressure and turned into small splinters and a pile of sawdust in no time at all.

?Damn, coach, they just don?t make bats like they used to, do they??

The assistant coach, who had watched everything wide-eyed, suddenly became empowered and wanted to avenge his older mentor. With a loud yell, the second guy brought his aluminum bat through the air and smacked it up against the side of Joey?s head. The college student didn?t budge an inch. It was like the bat had hit solid stone. Colin could tell the assistant?s hands felt a quick jab of pain from being stopped so abruptly and he could see the bat wobbling wildly as it moved away from Joey?s cheek. The big man turned to his attacker and just smiled.

?And just what did you think that would accomplish? Did you actually think it would hurt me, little man? After seeing the coach?s bat breaking in two on my hard cock you thought your aluminum bat would cause me some pain, just by hitting me in the face? Give me that thing!?

Joey reached out and easily pulled the now slightly dented tube from the assistant coach?s hands. As he spoke to the guy, the huge jock made his fingers do what his words were describing. It was fun for both of the college boys to watch the eyes of the older men become wider as Joey worked and their angry faces turn to complete shock. Joey was especially pleased at his teasing of the two burly coaches.

?You see, to me this thing is like a tube of toothpaste, dude. I can take two fingers and easily flatten it like I?m squeezing out the insides ? but look, I?m merely flattening aluminum ? there?s nothing squirting out. And look how easy it is ? pretty cool, huh? Now it looks like someone ran over your bat with a huge steamroller ? but it was really just manhandled by a huge college boy? monster paw. Man, gents, being able to smash your bat into something as thin as cardboard makes my cock feel like spewing, but I?m saving myself for my boyfriend, here. You see, today?s our anniversary and we?re going to dinner and then we?re going to have some hot, throw-down, man on man sex to celebrate. Hey coach, do you roll your tubes of toothpaste or do you fold ?em? I fold those puppies, just like I?m doing to your bat right now. Look how easy it is for me to compact this fucking thing into something the size of a wallet. I think I might keep this as a paperweight ? each time I use it I?ll remember the looks of utter shock that are now plastered across your faces. You see, punks, you messed with the wrong guy today. It?s a good thing my honey won?t let me hurt you, because I?d have both of you folded up as tightly as this bat if it weren?t for the promise to my baby. So you?ve got him to thank for both of you not feeling a lot of pain right now. Say ?thank you? to my boyfriend, boys.?

?Um . . . uh . . . thanks.?

?Thank you, Colin.?

It was clear that both of the older men were desperate to do anything that would please Joey. What he had done to their bats with so little effort had made them disciples of the college student in mere seconds, but it was their fear of what he might do to them that really made them apologize so quickly. The coaches stared at Joey?s hands as he bent the wadded up aluminum back and forth, folding it one last time, so it was the size of a really thick business card. Everyone could clearly see the impressions of Joey?s thick fingers in the compressed aluminum. The display of strength had been nothing to the big man, it was like he was folding a napkin, but the two men knew the strength that existed in this young man?s hands was not normal. This kid was blessed with power that they could only dream of attaining one day. Joey slipped the folded piece of metal into the waistband of his uniform pants, making sure it pressed up against his hard cock ? since he loved how the warm aluminum felt next to his throbbing tool. At the same time he flexed his quads to show off for the men. The uniform was so tight that thick veins snaking across his thighs were clearly visible through the material and the guy?s rod was outlined perfectly. The seams at the side suddenly burst open and everyone got a glimpse of Joey?s creamy skin. Colin could tell that Joey was trying to think of a way to punish the two men without hurting them ? which was pretty difficult when it was clear that Joey wanted to cause them great pain to teach them a lesson. He also wanted to defend the honor of his boyfriend.

?So just because I?m not going to reach down your throat and pull your balls out of your mouth like some kind of demented magic trick, it doesn?t mean that I?m not angry. You guys threatened Colin and you should know that I?d fight an entire army for my man ? and I?d easily win. He?s everything that?s good in my life and he fuels me in more ways than you will ever understand. So, here?s what I?m going to do. I?m going to make this easy on you or I?m going to make it hard ? it will be your choice. See how friendly I can be, even to assholes.?

Joey reached over and grabbed a pole that was part of the fence that hugged the area around home plate. He ran his finger down the side of the pole and easily snapped the thick wire criss-cross rungs that clung to the pole. It was like someone snapping thread. He then grabbed the pole and pulled it from the ground with a slight jerk of his hand. Colin?s cock started to pulse even harder than it already was when he saw how easily Joey manipulated the long steel pipe ? along with its cement base. The smaller roommate?s pleased face made Joey very happy.

?You like that, honey? You think of this as an added anniversary gift, okay? I can demolish metal for you any time you like, but this pole is going to be put to good use. Okay, fellows, face each other and wrap your arms around the other like you love ?em.?

?No fucking way, kid.?

As soon as the head coach?s words flew into the evening air, Joey held the bar at chest level and started bending the long thing like he was playing with a piece of licorice. It was so easy for the big guy to make steel do his bidding. The sight caused a jolt of excitement at Colin?s crotch. Both of the older men froze for a few seconds as they listened to the sound of metal succumbing to the torture of something much more powerful and then they quickly turned toward each other and quickly went into a manly hug. The fear on their faces was priceless.

?Yeah, that?s it gentlemen, grind those hard pricks into one another. Oh, you think I didn?t notice how hard both of you got as soon as I destroyed your bats like they were a toothpick and a pipe cleaner? Trust me, good sirs, when you are as big and strong as me you start to notice all the guys that pop stiff ones when they?re near me. You men love all this college-boy muscle and power. As a matter of fact, I think you both decided to challenge me just to see what I could do. You hear that, Colin. These big men weren?t really angry with me; they just wanted to get me worked up so I?d show off a little. They knew just from my displays of strength during the game that I could easily defeat both of them put together with one hand behind my back, but they wanted to see me prove it. And the way they are rubbing their cocks together right now makes it clear my hunch was correct. I think we?ve got ourselves a daddy coach and his boy-toy ? two guys that have been into each other for a while. I bet you guys share a room at every away game and fuck like rabbits, don?t you.

?Um . . . yes . . . we do.?

?Damn, I knew I was right. Well, this little turn of events makes it easier for me not to punch your faces out your ass, but I still want to punish you. It will actually be showing off a little, so you?ll be happy. Let?s unite you guys in a special way ? to signify the secret bond you have.?

Joey lifted the bent pole into the air and brought it down around the two guys who were still hugging each other tightly. The big college stud then worked on the piece of steel with his hands until it encircled the guys tightly around their waists. Joey took the two ends and started twisting them together, like it was a twist-tie you find on a loaf of bread. He continued to work the poles together until the thing was so tight that neither man could even think about squeezing out, but he was careful enough to not cause the men anything more than a little discomfort. As easy as if he were working with a little piece of wire, Joey bent the twisted end pieces into a loop. The huge jock then grabbed the ring that held the two men and lifted them both off the ground, easily. Since he hadn?t captured the coaches? arms under the metal bar, they were still able to grope each other lovingly as they watched Joey manhandle the pole so easily. Both men were turned on beyond anything they?d ever experienced before. They moaned out loud as Joey easily carried their big bodies, joined by the circle of metal, to a nearby telephone pole. Up on the pole, about seven feet high, there was a spike sticking out that was used for climbing. Joey manipulated the loop of the pole until it hooked onto the spike and trapped the two men up in the air. Joey clapped his hands together in appreciation of his handiwork. He stepped back and then looked at Colin.

?Satisfied, boss? I didn?t hurt them.?

?Good job, Joey, but we can?t just leave them here??

?Sure we can. Their team is showering right now and the bus won?t leave without the coaches. Someone will come looking for them soon and the sad part is that we won?t be here to see the looks on all the players? faces ? especially when these guys try to explain what happened. It?s going to take the fire department to get them down ? especially since they?ll need that jaws contraption they use on cars to cut the pole. Did you see how easy it was for me to bend that metal? Pretty neat, huh??

?A fucking turn-on!?

Both college students turned to look at the excited face of the head coach as he spoke. It was clear that both older men were on fire with lust for Joey. They were floored by his power and size. Clearly they were also not upset about being tied to a telephone pole with a long piece of steel. They had loved the show so much that they were fine with waiting for their team. The two men continued to rub their crotches together strongly and were still working their hands all over the upper torso of the other guy. Their desire for Joey was being transferred into adoration of each other.

?Do we need to leave you two guys alone??

?Yes, please.?

Colin and Joey were shocked by the answer from the larger coach. The sexual pleasure Joey?s handiwork created in both older men was so great that they really only wanted some immediate release. It was pretty clear in their present joined position that orgasm was only going to come from each other. It was too difficult to please their partner and watch Joey do strength feats at the same time ? they now only wanted to focus on getting off. They probably knew the team would be coming to the field soon and they wanted their cocks to explode before they got there. It was going to be hard to grope and kiss openly when the firemen were working to get them down. The guys weren?t being rude, they just needed to bust big wads soon ? the college stud destroying bats so easily and manipulating a steel pole like it was nothing had fired them up too much to hold back from eruption.

?Well okay then, we know when we?re not wanted. You two fellas have fun now, you here? It certainly was fun showing off for you. Maybe you can swing by another time and I?ll destroy a car or something for you. Colin, are you ready to have dinner and then fuck a hot guy that just destroyed two bats and pinned two grown men with a big metal pole he easily made into a lasso??

?Not quite, young man. Shower first and then you have a car you need to return to the parking lot.?

?Oh goodie, shower time! Maybe we can fit in a quick fuck before dinner??

?You know we can?t, Joey. I just knew showing off your strength would get you even hornier. It?s a quick shower and then straight to the car! I mean it, young man.?

The two college students were walking towards the gym when suddenly they heard heavy breathing and grunting like there was a pack of wild animals nearby. They turned around to see where the noise was coming from and could see in the distance that the two coaches were dry-humping each other hard, dangling off the ground where Joey had easily imprisoned them, and it was clear they were near the moment of release. Suddenly the evening air was filled with the orgasmic yelling of both men as they offered their loads to each other. They were sucking face like two lovesick teenagers in between each eruption and after every moan of pleasure. Colin and Joey stood there in awe of the to men and were happy that the big boy?s strength feats had brought so much joy.

?Pretty impressive orgasms. How did you know they were gay, Joey??

?They both got hard when I threw the ball to home plate after running out to catch it in the outfield near the fence. I heard the coach tell his assistant how he?d like to see other things that my fucking huge arm could do ? and the other guy agreed. Then they started talking about how much my body made their cocks? ache. I wanted to show off for you today, but hearing how much it turned them on was like icing on the cake. I listened to them talk about me the entire game and did things to make them get harder. ?

?You and that super hearing. I?ve got to be careful with what I say ? at all times.?

?That?s not all you have to worry about ? I could sniff you out of a crowd of two thousand ? and easily spot you in a stadium from a mile away. I tell you, it has something to do with this incredible bond we have, man. I crave you all the time. When I was bending the shit out of that pole a few minutes ago and when I turned that bat into a pile of dust all I could think about was how much I hoped it pleased you. And I somehow knew that you?d want to see me flatten the aluminum bat before I even began to fold it up ? that was all done in hopes that it would make you fuck me like a beast tonight.?

?Well it worked, big guy. Don?t worry about that.?

?So I made you all hot and bothered, huh, Colin??

?Hell yeah.?

?Then how about a quickie in the shower!?

?You have a one track mind, sir! No, we must save ourselves for after dinner. I?ll make it worth the wait, I promise.?

?You better or I?ll just hold you down with one hand and suck you dry for twenty-four hours. No telling how that much of your spunk would affect my growth. I might end up being bigger than the entire fucking dorm room. I?m going to hold you to your promise of a super fuck tonight, bro.?

?Trust me, Joey, I?m going to fill that ass of yours with so much of my cum tonight that you?ll have to walk around nude tomorrow because you won?t fit into any of your clothes. You?ll have to wait until I go buy some new ones for you! I?m going to make you so fucking huge!?

?Are you trying to make me throw you down on the ground and sit on your hard cock out here, Colin? Cause I?ll do it right now if you want me to. You have me so riled up now that I could take down a charging bull with one hand or toss a loaded cement mixer a hundred yards with no problem. Name it, honey, and I?ll do it for you.?

?All I want right now is a romantic dinner with my man.?

?Done. But we?ll need to take separate shower stalls. I can?t be close to your nude body right now or I?ll do something I might regret. Fuck, you make my entire body burn with desire!?

?Right back at you, big man, right back at you.?

The two students went into different areas of the locker room to shower ? even though thoughts of the other guy nude made both men stay rock hard. It was especially difficult for Joey to know that his roommate, the love of his life and the nectar of his muscle, was just eight stalls down ? probably soaping us his cum rocket right now. Joey contemplated just busting through the flimsy walls until he was in the shower with Colin. He knew his friend would be impressed and turned on ? which might lead to a heavy session of sex, but he also knew that Colin was trying to stay faithful to a plan. The school would also be upset about the destruction. Joey decided to release some of his built-up sexual frustration as he showered, hoping it would keep him calm for the rest of the evening or, at least, until they got back to their dorm room and fucked like rabbits. The big man reached back to his ass and stuck one of his thick fingers into his rectum, immediately pressing against his sensitive prostate. At the same time he shut his eyes and imagined Colin?s cock slammed up inside him ? causing all the pleasure. Joey also pressed the head of his own hard dick into the tiled wall, to increase the building eruption. As the big thick finger pressed in and out of his hole his balls started bubbling with increased cum pressure. Joey realized it would take little effort and no time at all to bust a big wad. He increased the rhythm of his probing finger and started jerking his hard cock with his other hand ? even as he still bounced its head into the wall. His imagination got the best of him and he ignored anything happening around him.

?Oh yeah, that feels nice, Colin, real nice. Fuck me hard, man.?

The big guy chose to whisper, so his roommate wouldn?t catch on that he was masturbating a few feet away. Joey would bring his big fist down his huge long shaft at the same time he shoved his strong finger way up into his chute ? both feelings bringing him to the edge quickly. He imagined his body being pressed up against the wall as Colin?s hard cock slammed him into the tile with each animalistic shove. Joey loved it best when Colin was rough and fucked him hard, mainly because he thought it made his roommate?s cum have an even higher concentration of whatever it was that made his big body grow ? but it was also because Joey just loved getting plowed uncontrollably. Colin was a screamer when they fucked ? and that added to the excitement. Joey just grunted and moaned like the huge beast he was ? which, in turn, made Colin go wild. The jock bent the tip of his finger as he pushed in and out of his own hole ? just to increase the orgasmic jolt to his insides. Pre-cum had already begun to seep down the guy?s big fingers, which worked the hard cock with a fierceness that might have crushed any other man?s cock ? but it only brought a lot of joy to Joey. The huge athlete lost control of his body as soon as he reached exploding time. He didn?t anticipate the ejaculation to rock his body so much and didn?t have time to prevent his powerful rod from penetrating through the tiled wall of the shower stall as soon as he started to cum. With a loud growl his cock easily poked a big hole because of its power - tile and cement crumbling away like it was sun-dried dirt being hit by a sledgehammer.

?Aw, fuck me Colin ? shit that?s nice!?

Joey continued to moan and speak in a whisper as he unloaded his spunk into the stall on the other side of the wall, his cock having made its own glory hole. For a second, as his body slammed up against the tile in his euphoric explosion, he was worried his body was going to burst through the entire mass. He was able to control his intensity a little, even as he continued to probe his ass roughly with the big finger. The man was in heaven ? knowing he easily burst through the wall with his cock, feeling the joy of spraying a heavy load of cum in the other stall, and having his ass imaginarily fucked by Colin was a close second to the second to the real thing. His cock continued to jerk out a few more spurts of cum and as it did, the steel-like rod continued to crack tile and make a larger hole. Joey loved how his dick was powerful enough to tear through cement without any problem. He thought back to a time when Colin had asked him to make his cock poke through a wood fence on the edge of campus. His smaller roommate wanted to kneel on the other side and suck him off, thinking it would be like some porn movie. Feeling the wood splinter easily because of his cock?s power had been such a turn on for the big man and Colin had loved watching the simple task, as well. Not being able to see the guy sucking his hard cock had been such a kinky pleasure, but Joey had gotten too excited by the blowjob that he ripped apart the fence with his hands, jumped on his roommate, and sucked Colin off without even realizing what he was doing. His need for the guy?s honey tasting spunk had been too much ? increased tenfold by the expert blowjob through the fence. Joe?s present orgasm finally subsided and his mind returned to the shower stall.

?I see my big boy couldn?t wait, could he??

Joey?s heart stopped for a few seconds as he heard his roommate?s voice from the entrance to the door-less stall. The big man knew he was in trouble. Colin didn?t like it when he jerked off without him or when he destroyed school property without the smaller guy getting to watch. Joey turned his head to face his lover and he smiled weakly, knowing he had been caught red-handed. He pulled his dick from the hole in the wall ? knowing it had fragments of cement and tile caked to it. The big man also removed his finger from his ass. He hung his head and turned toward his roommate.

?I just couldn?t help myself, Colin. I was thinking about you down in that other stall ? totally nude and soaping up that gorgeous dick of yours. You know I can?t make it through images like that ? it?s just too much for this big body to handle, thoughts of you fucking me to make me grow or me lifting you up in the air to suck you off. I kind of lost control, man.?

?Well the only reason I?m okay with it, Joey, is because I hope it calmed you down a little. You?ve been a huge pile of raging hormones for a couple of days, since you knew our anniversary was coming up. But I can tell by how hard your cock remains, that you?re still horned up in a major way, aren?t you??

?Um . . . yes sir.?

?Geez, what am I going to do with you??

?A good fuck would be the appropriate punishment, I think.?

This comment made Colin laugh out loud and instantly Joey knew things were okay. The smaller guy tossed a large towel to his roommate and then continued to dry his own body as he stared at his roommates rippling muscles ? a sight that always brought him great joy. Colin realized that Joey could not be expected to control his great need for sex or growth ? it was too ingrained now in his DNA. It was clear that the smaller roommate needed to be the keeper of rules in the relationship, but Joey spraying a stall with his cum and poking holes in walls was not going to cause any big problems. It was really helpful for Joey to sometimes release the sexual tension that his muscles and power created. The big guy really was one big walking orgasm ? caused mainly by his thirst for growth induced by sex. It was actually amazing that the big man controlled his urges as much as he did.

It was also clear that Joey?s love for Colin was sometimes the only thing that prevented him from extracting cum from the smaller guy?s body all the time. Colin knew that he would be unable to keep himself from shooting all day long if Joey ever decided to suck him dry constantly or squeezed the spunk out of him by clamping his powerful ass on his growth causing hard cock. Joey?s need for Colin?s love, respect, and affirmation prevented the big man from being a huge beast that fed his urges whenever he desired. It was clear that Joey?s super strength was actually needed to keep the big guy in check ? so he wouldn?t become a power hungry hulk. Secretly, Colin longed to help Joey grow into a massive muscle monster. For all of his newfound intelligence and self-awareness there was a part of the guy that completely craved turning his roommate into someone that could crush rocks with no effort or rip apart metal like it was child?s play. Colin loved knowing his cum was creating a superman. He constantly longed to see his roommate?s body burst out of clothes, his cock to slam through metal, or his muscles flex thicker after a great fuck. Colin actually had to control his own urges in the same miraculous way as Joey, but he never shared these facts with his roommate, mainly because he knew it would be the only permission the big man needed to cut loose and grow to insane sizes. Colin thought it was best, for now, to wait before he unleashed the first real superhero on the world. Joey needed to learn how to control his strength some more ? he needed to really understand what it meant to be the most powerful thing on earth.

?How long were you watching, Col??

?Long enough to see your cock rip through the wall . . . and it was fucking hot, man.?

?I know, right? It was almost like I didn?t know I was doing it. I just felt the need to press that big fat dick head against something hard ? you know, to make me cum harder.?

?I?d say you succeeded ? the other stall is covered in your cum, dude. It?s dripping down the wall like someone undid a fire hydrant.?

?Yeah, it felt like a shit load of juice.?

?Okay, buddy, put on that hot outfit I picked out for you earlier and slap on some of that cologne that drives me wild. You have a car to put back in the parking lot and then I think I?ll make you carry me to the restaurant. I know we said we?d drive, but I think you can work off a little more steam by hoofing it with me on your shoulders.?

?Hey, Colin.?

?Yes, honey.?

?I love you. Happy anniversary.?

?I love you, too, big man. Now put that hard tool away and quit trying to entice me into some locker room sex. It?s dinner first, then some heavy foreplay, and finally, for dessert, some muscle growth fucking!?

?Sounds like heaven, Colin, it sounds like heaven.?

The End (But really the beginning in so many ways...)
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
Aetas (October 20th, 2012), amauiguy (October 13th, 2012), AmbientBob (January 3rd, 2013), Braun1 (October 17th, 2012), chocomus (October 15th, 2012), convolution (June 27th, 2013), dickasauras (October 14th, 2012), extrajames (October 17th, 2012), ferro (October 13th, 2012), gogr2 (October 13th, 2012), Hanugumo (October 13th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (October 16th, 2012), iceman75 (October 16th, 2012), iluvmassivemusl (January 31st, 2013), jman250 (October 14th, 2012), johnsnapper33 (October 17th, 2012), jonyb (October 12th, 2012), makurra (October 13th, 2012), manlion (October 12th, 2012), Maytag (May 18th, 2013), mlbjock (October 15th, 2012), msclbldr (June 25th, 2013), nnnrg (October 14th, 2012), nvb2 (October 14th, 2012), portamivia (October 14th, 2012), Reeza (October 16th, 2012), renbear (October 12th, 2012), Rubber1984 (April 1st, 2013), sonic260 (October 12th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 13th, 2012), tonybits (October 14th, 2012), umlerian49 (October 17th, 2012), unstud (October 23rd, 2012), vga518 (October 12th, 2012), want2grow (October 12th, 2012), wbjason (October 13th, 2012), weaknobody (October 12th, 2012), xenon (October 13th, 2012), Xyggurat (October 12th, 2012)
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
A wonderful end to a terrific story!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2012, 05:23 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The most interesting part is that all the hotness was just the anticipation of their next fuck. It was indeed so intense that in the end the actual second fucking scene was not "necessary", and I agree with it, sometimes the reader's imagination has the perfect ending

Congratulations again dude!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2012, 11:07 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Excellent! Thanks again for a great story with fabulous descriptions!
  #5   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,311 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Oh, Man! That was so good!
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Awesome stuff, LB! I've always been a fan of super strong, super athletic guys showing off in games, easily winning the game just by themselves, scoring every time they're up, easily getting every single out, hitting harder, running faster, jumping higher than the entire opposing team combined! The whole rest of the story was hot as hell too, I loved him showing off in private to the coaches and having them become his disciples/sex slaves as well, despite the fact that they came in to stop him, to beat him, they hated and were scared of him, yet they came to worship him. I love those kinds of turnarounds in stories. I can't wait to see what you write next, I'm sure it'll be good.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options