The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 08:48 AM

Chestman is on a distinguished road
Diary of a Former Big Brother Part 1

Diary of a Former Big Brother

Part 1

March 2
, 2010

Today I took my little brother for his annual check up at the doctors. Mom could have taken him by herself, but Benny gets really nervous at the doctors and insisted I came along. He always feels safer when I'm around, maybe it's because I'm 6'4" 235 lbs. into bodybuilding and he sees me like one of his cartoon superheroes. Doesn't help that he was always kinda short and shrimpy for his age, but I make sure no one picked on him.

Anyway, we took him to the doctors, and the first thing they did was take his measurements and weight. Today he measured up 4 feet even at 65 lbs., and i couldn't help thinking I can curl him in one arm easy (not that i actually would, he is my bro after all) Even though he was still kinda small, Benny was still excited that he grew a little bit. "When I grow up, i wanna grow bigger and stronger than you!" Benny said excitedly.

"Well first you gotta grow AS big and strong as me, shrimp." I laughed as I ruffled his hair. The rest of the visit went by without anything interesting happening.

March 8, 2010

I just noticed this, but Benny has been eating a lot lately. He used to be a really picky eater before, and we pretty much had to force feed him his veggies and stuff, but now he's eatting everything in sight, even broccoli and he HATED the stuff. I took him out to get some McDonald's today, and not only did he eat his happy meal, but he ate most of my fries and even asked for TWO more hamburgers!

"Geez Benny, slow down, I know we keep on telling you to eat more, but you'll get a stomach ache."

"But I'm hungry..." He whined, and at that point his stomach growled, even though he had finished over three hamburgers already.

"Ok, I'll buy you another burger, but that's the last one, mom will be mad at us if I give you too much to eat that you can't eat dinner later."

"It's ok, I know I'll get hungry again by then!" He said as he was already jumping out of his seat to get in line for his fourth burger. As he did I noticed how odd his clothes fit on him. Normally they were baggy, but now they seemed....tighter I guess? I got worried that maybe all that food he was eating was going to make him fat. I probably shouldn't even be feeding him so much McDonalds, and that made me feel bad. I decided that I should feed him better and healthier food, and maybe get him to exercise a bit more to prevent him from turning into a fat kid.

March 12, 2010

Today was my first workout with Benny. He was so excited that I was teaching him how to exercise, so he could get "as big and strong like you!" I wasn't going to break it to him that it was going to take a lot of years of hard work to get to my size, but if i can just get him into exercising regularly than I would stop him from growing up as a fat kid. He ate half of last night's pot roast by himself!

I taught Benny how to do push ups and sit ups right. I know his PE teacher should have taught him, but Benny's form was awful. I told him to keep his back straight as he did his pushups and how to do proper sit ups. When we were done with that, Benny kept on looking at my bench press.

"No Benny, not yet." I told him.

"But I thought you said you were going to teach me how to exercise!" Benny said.

"You're still too young, you can hurt yourself." I said. "When you're a little bigger and stronger I'll let you start lifting weights."

"How much bigger and stronger?" He asked eagerly.

"When you can do a hundred push ups sit ups and pull ups without stopping." i said the first thing off the top of my mind. That should give him a goal to work towards. He'll probably be old enough to lift by then, and he'll get exercising into a habit as well.

Benny smiled. "OK, I'll exercise hard! I'll be lifting those weights before Easter!"

I laughed, not telling him that no one, no matter how hard they tried, could develop that fast in less than a month.

Last edited by Chestman; October 16th, 2012 at 09:05 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Chestman For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (October 17th, 2012), aguamentii (October 19th, 2012), alanindy (October 17th, 2012), amauiguy (October 16th, 2012), Anifanatic10 (October 17th, 2012), BBMikeNJ (October 17th, 2012), chia1103 (October 18th, 2012), chocomus (October 19th, 2012), crow004 (October 17th, 2012), curinga (October 16th, 2012), dickasauras (October 16th, 2012), grywlf (October 17th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (October 16th, 2012), heatofrxn (October 16th, 2012), iceman75 (October 16th, 2012), imfit (October 16th, 2012), Inhumanyuyin (October 16th, 2012), Jrobillard5 (October 16th, 2012), jtchef (October 16th, 2012), lefortremi (October 16th, 2012), Lucas88 (October 16th, 2012), Lukullus (October 18th, 2012), makurra (October 22nd, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 16th, 2012), mus (October 17th, 2012), muscular (October 16th, 2012), one_plain_guy (October 18th, 2012), TheHugeMan (December 1st, 2013), TKnTexas55 (October 16th, 2012)
  #2   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 08:57 AM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
nice start!
  #3   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 10:07 AM

Inhumanyuyin is on a distinguished road
Nice story, can't wait for chapter 2
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very nice, good start to what I hope will be a long, greatly described, muscle and strength growth story. (Notice I didn't say height growth. )

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 11:21 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
i LOVE stories like these i really hope this continues!
  #6   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 11:41 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Nice beginning; am looking forward to the next chapter.
  #7   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
You're off to a great start. Looking forward to the next installment.
  #8   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2012, 04:04 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Well I LOVE your title...looking forward to more.
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2012, 12:51 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great set-up! Keep the chapters rolling out!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options