The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2005, 11:06 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Gym of Dreams: Mike (Part 4)

From the poll last week, it looks like you guys want the story daily, so I will oblige.

For those of you just getting in, the base story is here and Mike's story, part 1, part 2, and part 3.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We take Mike back to the locker room. I know what is up next. He has to get over a few of his hang ups before he can grow, just like I had to. We enter the locker room and Armstrong virtually tosses Mike into the corner and stands over him, being as imposing as possible. He roars at him, "What do you see little boy?" Mike looks up startled and mutters a bit. "I SAID WHAT DO YOU SEE!" I watch as Mike?s tiny frame shakes and he looks at me. I lean against the lockers and look back at Mike, trying to seem cold and uncaring. "Better answer him truthfully" I say calmly.

"I---I---I---I see a giant" he stammers.

"WHAT ELSE!" Armstrong bellows.

"I---.I---I---I---

Armstrong takes of his clothing and begins to really impose his size by flexing naked over Mike.

"WHAT DO YOU SEE?"

Armstrong lets out a primal roar filled with bass as he poses down on Mike, flexing every muscle tighter. The lockers around us begin to shake from the power of Armstrong?s voice and Mike balls up slightly, obviously scared of how Armstrong is acting now. I kinda feel bad about what Armstrong is doing, but it has to be done. He has a bit of a fear of larger people even though he shows a brave face. Armstrong starts to break it down so Mike can see it for himself.

"AM I BIGGER THAN YOU??"

"Y?y?.yes"
"AM I STRONGER THAN YOU?"

"Y----ye----yes"
"AM I BETTER THAN YOU?"

"Y---yes"

Armstrong stops flexing and closes in on Mike, "No, I?m not." Armstrong?s voice returns to his normal gentle bass. "Just because I?m bigger and stronger than you doesn?t make me better than you. I?m just a man, just like you. No better, no worse." I approach Mike and put my hand on his other shoulder. Mike is still trembling. I decided to join Armstrong in the naked display to show him we?re still human underneath it all. I take off my clothes and I return my hand to his shoulder. "We have a rule around here. If you?re our gym partner, you have to see yourself as one of us. No better, no worse. You?re one of the gang now." Mike is still trembling. I feel the shock from the whole ordeal washing over him. Armstrong picks up Mike and stands him on the bench so he?s looking at us near eye level. He leans down a bit to look Mike into the eye. "I know you want to be like your father. You can and much more. All the power and muscle he has, you can have. All the power and muscle we have, you can have. All you have to do is to desire it with your heart and work hard for it. We know you're not afraid of hard work or you would?ve never been led here."

I reach down to my shorts on the floor and pull out my wallet and grab Armstrong?s wallet also. I reach in both of them and pull out our pictures of old. I hand them to Mike.

"That was me once, and this was Armstrong." His eyes bulge out as much as mine did when I first saw how Armstrong looked.

"Yeah, that used to be us. See how it?s not impossible to do anything you desire."

He nods in affirmation and says that he understands. Armstrong and I put our clothing back on and we get ready to test his strength. Out in the gym, we don?t push him too hard. We know that he has never lifted a barbell in his life, so we take it slow. We explain how to grip the bar and the proper way to breathe and other gym safety. He?s a good kid and he learns quick. Soon, it?s getting close to time for us to shut down the gym. We go to take our usual post-work-out shower. As usual, we?re completely comfortable with each other, but Mike is hesitant to jump in the shower. I see the look on his face and ask him a question. "What do you feel about two guys showering together."

"It feels a little gay to me," he says. Both Armstrong and I laugh. "Why? Why are you laughing?"

Armstrong speaks up, "Do you love muscle? How it looks and feels?"

"Well---umm---yeah."

"And do you want to have sex with me?"

"No."

"Well then? What?s the problem?"

Armstrong, gotta love how simply he puts some things.

Armstrong continues, "In here, we all have a desire for muscle. We enjoy how it feels on ourselves and on others. But it?s not sexual. There?s no desire for me to put this" he says as he adjusts his large cock, "into any hole of my gym mates. That?s what separates us from normal people. We?re completely comfortable in our natural states. We can admire hard work and dedication without it becoming a thing about sex. Do you understand?"

Mike nods at us.

"Well, are you going to shower or not?" I ask.

He takes off his clothes and jumps in. We continue to shower up and I see the same look in his eye when I first met Armstrong.

"Yes, you can feel our muscles if you want."

"Really? I want to hang from your arms like I do with my dad."

"Sure man, go ahead" I flex my arm for him and let him hang. He laughs a bit and then drops to the ground.

"That was fun. You are way bigger than my dad"

"But not better." I smile at him.

We finish up and start to dry off when I notice Mike doesn?t have any other clothes. I take out one of my extra sleeveless shirts and toss it to him to wear. I say that he can have it, but he protests that it?s too big. I tell him it?ll be alright. "You?ll grow into it," and I smile. They pile into Armstrong?s car they pull off. I smile inside as I think this is a day he?ll never forget.

I?m still bouncing as we head back to the locker room. My dad is so proud of me. I?m beaming with pride and I don?t care who knows it. But once we get into the locker room, Armstrong picks me up and almost throws me into the lockers.

"What do you see little boy?" Armstrong roars at me. His voice is deafening and I cringe away from him. What does he want, why is he doing this? I?ve never heard anything like this before. It scares me almost to death. I try to sputter out anything, but I?m greeted with an even bigger roar.

"I SAID WHAT DO YOU SEE!"

I shrink back further into the lockers. Why is he so mean all of the sudden? Why is Sam just standing there? Why doesn?t he stop him? There?s nothing I can do against this huge guy. Is he just going to sit there and laugh at me while this monster tears me apart? I whimper at Sam and he looks at me with a stare that chills me and says, "Better answer him truthfully"

"I---I---I---I see a giant." I wanted to say monster, but I could barely get those words out.

"WHAT ELSE!" Armstrong roars at me.

"I---.I---I---I---

Armstrong takes off his clothing. He looked even more huge naked. His muscles looked like they were inflated. Blood coursed through all his veins and every part of him twitched with power and rage. It was even scarier than the yelling.

"WHAT DO YOU SEE?" Armstrong roars at me, his voice filled with bass and fury. He looks like he?s going to engulf me. He?s so huge he could engulf me in his chest alone. I can?t do anything but stare at him. The lockers around me begin to shake. Whether it?s from me shaking or from the volume of Armstrong?s shouting, I don?t know, but I curl up into a ball slightly. He?s terrifying. I?ve never seen someone so huge and so angry before. He?s going to crush me like a little ant and there?s nothing I can do about it. Sam could help though, but he isn?t. I bet he?s enjoying watching me tremble like this. Big guys are always imposing themselves around, why did I think these two would be different? Where?s my father? Why did I let him go!

"AM I BIGGER THAN YOU??"

I close my eyes and hide my face as I stammer "Y?y?.yes"
"AM I STRONGER THAN YOU?"

"Y----ye----yes" I tremble a bit more because I feel him getting closer.
"AM I BETTER THAN YOU?"

"Y---yes"

I scream inside "Please don?t hurt me!"

"No, I?m not." Armstrong?s voice was back to his normal gentle bass. I open my eyes and see his massive hand on my shoulder and him close to me. He looks nothing like he did a moment ago. I see the gentleness and kindness back in him and my mind is racing.

"Just because I?m bigger and stronger than you doesn?t make me better than you. I?m just a man, just like you. No better, no worse."

Sam approaches me and put his hand on my other shoulder. He then looks at me and takes off his clothes and returns his hand to my shoulder. "We have a rule around here. If you?re our gym partner, you have to see yourself as one of us. No better, no worse. You?re one of the gang now."

I still feel myself trembling even though they are calm. Armstrong picks me up and sets me down on the bench. I stand eye level with their massive chests. He leans down a bit and he looks me into eyes.

"I know you want to be like your father. You can and much more. All the power and muscle he has, you can have. All the power and muscle we have, you can have. All you have to do is to desire it with your heart and work hard for it. We know you're not afraid of hard work or you would?ve never been led here."

Sam reaches down to his gym shorts lying on the floor and pull out something, then grabs something from Armstrong?s shorts also. He pulls out a pair of photos and hands them to me.

"That was me once, and this was Armstrong." I look at them in total shock. That just can?t be them. These two mountains of muscle that stand before me could?ve have never been what I?m looking at. It?s just impossible.

"Yeah, that used to be me. See how it?s not impossible to do anything you desire."

I nod at them. If that was them, then anything is possible.

I finally stop shaking in the presence of these naked muscle gods. I understand what Armstrong said. They may be bigger and stronger, but they?re not better. I?m their equal. That makes me feel really good.

They begin to put back on their gym attire and I am once again glad to have them as my friends. They?re huge and awesome, I?m humbled by the mass of muscle they are. I watch them as they put on their clothing. Their chests seem to barely get inside the shirts they were wearing. The fabric, loose and flowing on the floor, became a second skin when they put it on. I can see all the definition that I could when they had the shirts off. The shorts are almost the same way. The only difference is their huge penises seem to be less cramped than I would expect. The rest of the shorts hug their legs well. I say to myself that I?m gonna look like that one day.

We head back out into the gym area. It seems to be empty except for a couple of people and Joe. They lead me over to the bench press. I?ve never actually lifted weights before, but they?re kind and take everything slow with me. I feel really weak, but they?re encouraging me on and it feels great.

Time flies and everyone is leaving. Armstrong and Sam say it?s time for us to get ready to go. I follow them back to the shower. I forgot my bag in my dad?s car. I guess I?ll just not shower until I get home. Sam and Armstrong strip naked again and head to the shower. They turn it on and they start washing each other.

"They look good with all that muscle, but that is weird." I think to myself

Sam looks over to me, standing outside the shower area.

"What do you feel about two guys showering together?" he asks

"It feels a little gay to me,"

Both he and Armstrong laugh.

"Did I say something funny? Why are you laughing?"

Armstrong speaks up, "Do you love muscle? How it looks and feels?"

I look at him and know I have to be honest. "Well---umm---yeah."

"And do you want to have sex with me?"

"No."

"Well then? What?s the problem?"

I am shocked by how bluntly and simply Armstrong put it.

Armstrong continues, "In here, we all have a desire for muscle. We enjoy how it feels on ourselves and on others. But it?s not sexual. There?s no desire for me to put this into any hole of my gym mates. That?s what separates us from normal people. We?re completely comfortable in our natural states. We can admire hard work and dedication without it becoming a thing about sex. Do you understand?"

It makes perfect sense now. I nod my head yes.

"Well, are you going to shower or not?" Sam asks.

I strip down slowly, still kinda shy about the huge muscle in there, but I relax and join them in the shower. They continue to shower up. I?m washing myself off with the cloth Sam hands me, but I can?t help but be awed by their size. Everything looks so perfect right now, the way the water flows off their muscles, the way the suds slide down their chiseled abs. I will have all that one day.

"Yes, you can feel our muscles if you want."

I?m shocked by the comment. "Really? I want to see if I can hang from your arms like I do with my dad."

"Sure man, go ahead" Sam flexes his arm for me. I jump up and grab them. They feel even harder than my dad?s arm and I don?t even notice any strain on his huge bicep. I laugh a bit and then drop to the ground. "That was fun. You are way bigger than my dad."

"But not better," Sam says with a smile.

We finish up and start to dry off. I remember I don?t have any other clothes to wear. "Damn, I can?t just walk out of here naked, there?s laws against that kinda stuff" I say to myself. Sam tosses me a sleeveless shirt and says it?s mine.

"This is way too big, it?ll never fit me. "

"Don?t worry. You?ll grow into it," he smiles.

We leave the gym, and I get into Armstrong?s car. Sam waves at me and yells, "See you tomorrow." I know for a fact that I will be back.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Excellent Chapter!

Another great chapter, xythan_shadow!

I especially enjoy the different POVs of the story. It's a unique technique that suits the story well. I look forward to the next chapter.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options