The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2012, 09:46 PM

Chestman is on a distinguished road
Diary of a Former Big Brother Part 2

Diary of a Former Big Brother
Part 2

March 19, 2010

It's been a week since I started Benny on his exercise program. So far he's been doing great. Most other kids would have probably given up after a few days and spend their time playing video games, but Benny was been really dedicated to exercising. Every day he would do as many pushups and sit ups as he could, making me count for him as he did each one and make sure he was keeping good form. The first time he struggled with 7 pushups, but the next day he managed to do it easier, and after a few more days he got to 9 pushups. I installed a pull up bar in his room too, and every night he would do as many as he could before bed.

Today I was counting his pushups again, and he was trying really hard. His little arms were shaking as he pushed his body away from the floor, doing his best to keep his body straight.

"Come on Benny, that's 9, you can do it!" I cheered him on.

Taking a deep breath, Benny lowered himself back to the floor. He stayed there for a moment and I thought he didn't have the strength to do another one, but then he slowly pushed himself back up again, higher and higher until his arms locked.

"10, you did it Benny!" I said.

Benny collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily. "I finally hit 10!" He said happily.

"You did, you got there in no time!" I congratulated him.

"I still got 90 more to go though," he said as he rolled onto his back. "Well, count my sit ups now!"

I had to hand it to him, he was very excited about exercising. Maybe if he kept at it, he really would grow as big as I was. In a few years of course.

March 21, 2010

Lately Benny has been hanging out with me while I exercised. Usually I exercise by myself and he would be watching TV up in the living room, but now he wants to watch me as I pump iron, and even goes jogging with me during the weekends. i thought he would pick his Saturday morning cartoons over running, but he figured out how to record it. During the afternoons I would go exercise in our basement gym and he would sit in a chair and watch me. I guess he just wants to see how I do it before he gets to use them himself. Even though he probably wasn't going to even touch them in years, I showed him how to do each one.

"How many pounds are those?" He asked.

"60 lbs." I grunted as I curled the dumbbells in each arm, my biceps burning.

"Oh...is that a lot?"

"I like to think so." I forced another rep out of my arms, before dropping them. Having Benny watch me made me push myself just a little bit harder, I guess to impress him. "OK, I think that's enough for today." I said.

I went upstairs to the kitchen to get my protein shake, and Benny followed behind me. As I put it into the blender, Benny took a peek at the container.

"Why do you drink this every day? Does it make your muscles grow big?" He asked, probably thinking it was a magic miracle muscle growing potion or something.

"In a way, it helps me grow." I told him. "It has lots of protein and carbs to help me recover..." The blank look he gave me told me he didn't understand a single thing I said. "Ok, you know vegetables have vitamins and good stuff in it right?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"Well, there is something like a vitamin called protein that's in meat and fish, and that helps my muscles grow big and strong."

"So if I eat a lot of meat, I can grow bigger?" His eyes came aglow.

"Well, yes and no." I said. "See, eating is only part of it, you still have to exercise to grow, otherwise all the food you eat will make you fat instead. And not only that, you have to eat the RIGHT food."

"There's a right and wrong food?" He looked puzzled.

I could tell this was getting complicated fast, so I tried to keep it simple. "Well, you know how there's stuff like bacon and french fries and how oily it is? That's bad food."

"But you eat it too!" He accused me.

"It's ok to eat it sometimes, but I eat stuff that has less fat like chicken and vegetables. This protein shake here also helps me grow big and strong, but I still have to exercise hard and be careful with what I eat."

"Oh, okay." He said, understanding. "Can I have some?"

I hesitated. "Well, I can drink it because I exercise a lot, but I guess I can make you a smaller one..." I mixed up a small cup of protein shake using only half the amount of powder.

He drank it almost eagerly, gulping it down fast. As he raised his cup, his sleeve fell back revealing his arm. For some reason it looked a bit...thicker than I had remembered it was before, but maybe i was just imagining things. He was a growing boy after all.

April 3, 2010

You know, I think Benny is finally hitting his growth spurt. I can remember Benny's head used to come up to the bottom of my chest, but now he's come up to my nipple level. His clothes have also gotten a little tighter on him, but he doesn't look like he has gotten any fatter, even though he's been eating like a horse. If i had to say it, I'd say he had gained some lean muscle within this past month.

Maybe it's because of his new diet. After talking with Mom, he began to eat a bit more like me. More chicken breast and meat, and more vegetables. He didn't seem to mind vegetables any more and even asked for seconds and thirds of it. I've also been giving him some of my protein shake as well, just a little bit since he's still just a kid, but I'm starting to think he's got some great metabolism or something, because he eats almost more than I do sometimes and still his stomach is flat. In fact, one time I saw him shirtless I could swear that he had little muscles growing!

He's really getting far with the exercise goals I gave him. He's hit 32 push ups today, but he wants to get to 35 tomorrow. He can get to 50 sit ups alright, and his pull ups is still around 23, but I think he likes push ups the most. At least, until he gets to use my weights. Sometimes during my workouts he would mimic my movements with no weights at all, just to practice it. Maybe I should go buy some really light weights for him to use, or even tell him to use a water bottle filled with sand or something. I think something that light should be alright for him to use and he wouldn't be able to hurt himself with it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Chestman For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (October 18th, 2012), aguamentii (October 19th, 2012), amauiguy (October 18th, 2012), Anifanatic10 (October 17th, 2012), chia1103 (October 18th, 2012), chocomus (October 19th, 2012), coolman69 (October 18th, 2012), curinga (October 17th, 2012), dickasauras (October 21st, 2012), grywlf (October 17th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (October 18th, 2012), iceman75 (October 18th, 2012), Inhumanyuyin (October 18th, 2012), Jrobillard5 (October 18th, 2012), lefortremi (October 18th, 2012), Lukullus (October 18th, 2012), Mack33 (October 18th, 2012), makurra (October 22nd, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 18th, 2012), mus (October 18th, 2012), muscular (October 18th, 2012), one_plain_guy (October 18th, 2012), peace4255 (October 18th, 2012), rixxflix (October 18th, 2012), SomeTime (October 18th, 2012), TheHugeMan (December 1st, 2013), waabo2 (October 20th, 2012), zbear123 (October 18th, 2012)
  #2   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2012, 05:20 PM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
And another nice, slow chapter. I have a feeling he's going to explode in size soon!
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I'm liking the slow burn myself, I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options