The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BigKevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2005, 02:46 PM

BigKevin is on a distinguished road
Too Much Strength

Has anyone tried the Idea of a man gaining too much strength. Unreasonable size has been done to death and taken beyond a point becomes more comical than erotic. Why not have a story where an average man becomes as muscular as a bodybuilder but his strength keeps increasing as the story progresses.

Imagine the story starting off where he can only bench a couple hundred pounds. As the spell, process or formula starts to work he keeps adding more and more plates to his workouts. At one point he can bench has as much weight as the bar can hold and it feels like it's only about 20 lbs to him. He then looks at the bar and there is a dent in it, in the shape of his hand where he grabbed it. A couple of days later the bar is the consistency of puddy to him and shears off in his hands as he trys to lift it. Steal door nobs feel like they are made of thin foil to him. Keys break in locks when he trys to open them then he realizes that he doesn't need keys because nothing can restrain him.

The world becomes less and less tangable to him and he loses his ability to interact with things without destroying them. To others he feels like warm steal or warm rock, to him, others feel like wet tissue paper. His cloths disentegrate because he puts tens of thousands of lbs of pressure on then while walking or trying to dress.

He becomes dependent on an assistant who has to help him with everything. They fall in love, but sex is almost impossible. His dick would be a lethal weapon and they have to get off by wacking off. At one point it is descovered that the mans sprem is a powerful as him and has the ability to transfer the power to others. Maybe contact with the sperm can give the powers to the assistant or even better, certain of his body parts. Imagine the assistant having one hand which has unlimated strength, or maybe his dick or possibly his ass. Imagine the creative sex that they could have.

Last edited by BigKevin; October 24th, 2005 at 02:52 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2005, 04:52 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
Kinda...sorta

I have written two more chapters for the Mike Gets Huge storyline (in the Continuous MG Stories section) that kind of involves this type of situation. Mike is so strong now that he can't help but damage the things he touches. He's also afraid to touch other people and his muscles are so hard he can't feel it when others touch him. I haven't posted them yet because I can't decide if I should continue the story. Along with Darkluster4, I like how the story has ended to date, but it bothers me that Mike was left with enough strength to lift an 18-wheeler with one hand and 44" biceps. Not sure why, but it does. Probably because I have an image of Mike in my head. A man with 24" upper arms and two or three times the strength of the average guy is my ideal. I guess Corwin likes his characters to be a little more fantastic than I do (not that there is anything wrong with that, this is fiction afterall).

While it's sort of what you are looking for, it is not the main focus of my story. I would love to see someone write your story too. You have already done the basic outline. Of course, I would want the characters to end up with more realistic levels of strength, but that's just me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Clarence591 For This Useful Post:
skumbum (November 14th, 2012)
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I like the idea of superstrength in a guy, especially when he's not so muscular, its kind of cool to see a really huge, big guy get overpowered by a much smaller guy, at least to me it is, its my primary fantasy about muscle and strength.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2005, 07:25 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Clarence man, please post those Mike Get Huge chapters...the original story for that one is still one of my favorites of all time, and any more is always great, and I agree with you that I didn't necessarily love where the story was taken in the continuous MG series parts. yeah, my vision of Mike is like yours, slightly more reasonable

and I do love the concept of a more "real" fiction, with Mike's strength being as much of a liability as a gift (and a huge turn on). please post those! and good idea to begin with, Kevin, it's nice to hear a refreshingly original idea.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options