The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 02:19 PM

Chestman is on a distinguished road
Diary of a Former Big Brother Part 3

Diary of a Former Big Brother
Part 3

April 12, 2010

This last week and a half Benny has made a lot of progress. When I told Benny about how he could make some homemade practice weights, he dove into it headfirst. He literally drank two jugs of milk by himself just so he can use the cartons. He also raided our pantry for cans of food we never really eat, so during my workouts, while I am curling my dumbbells he is curling cans of carrots and peas.

Maybe I am over thinking things, but it looks like Benny is already achieving some results. Yesterday was pretty hot, so we both wore tank tops during our workout. As I watched him curl his little dented cans, a very small, yet visible bicep flexed. I'm pretty sure those weren't there before last month, but maybe my mind was just set on remembering Benny as my cute little brother and not as a growing boy.

Anyway, Benny has really gotten far with his exercises. He's already at 65 push ups, 49 pull ups and 71 sit ups. He's already doing five times more than some of the average high school guys. I thought it would take him months to reach his goals, but at this rate he'll reach it in a few weeks! I just hope he doesn't hurt himself, i don't know what I would do if he got hurt because of me.

April 21, 2010

Benny's growth spurt is unusually fast. He must've grown an inch in the past three weeks or something! He also gained 25 lbs. in lean muscle, quite a bit for a kid his age in such a short amount of time. In March Benny used to be the smallest kid in his class, but now he's the biggest! He had his friend Pete over today, and Pete used to be the biggest guy in their class, but now that I saw them next to each other, I saw that Benny was now half an inch taller than Pete was, making him the tallest now.

Even though Pete was a little thicker, his body still retained his baby fat. Benny on the other hand was pure lean muscle! All that exercise and cardio we've been doing together have sculpted him into a young fit kid. During their time together, they decided to arm wrestle. When they placed their arms on the table, I couldn?t help but notice the difference in their arms. Pete?s arm, though thick, didn?t show any sign of muscle, but Benny?s arm on the other hand was unbelievably ripped! I could clearly see his bicep and triceps through his skin!

?Ok, ready?? Pete said. ?Go!?

Almost immediately Pete?s arm hit the table.

?Wow, you?ve gotten really strong Benny!? Pete said. ?I barely slowed you at all!?

?Try using both hands!? Benny suggested.

Pete grabbed Benny?s hand with both of his. ?Ok, 1 2 3 go!?

All three arms locked, shaking as they tried to push each other down. Slowly Benny?s arm got closer and closer to the table, and for a moment I thought he was going to lose, but Benny let out a loud grunt as he pushed with all his might. Pete?s arms began to be pushed back now, and the boy struggled to stop it, but it was no use. Pete?s arms hit the table, and they broke their grip, both breathing heavily.

?Wow Benny, you?ve beaten me using both of my arms!? Pete said. ?It used to be the other way around just a few months ago!?

?Yup, I?ve gotten a lot stronger!? He flexed his arm. My eyes widened as a decent sized bicep popped up. I?ve known guys twice his age that didn?t have biceps that big.

?Wow, your muscles are huge!? Pete reached over and squeezed it. ?It?s as hard as a rock!?

?It?s not as big or hard as my brother?s yet, but I can?t wait until I can arm wrestle him.? He turned towards me and gave me a big beaming smile.

I wondered how long that would be. For some reason I have the feeling it might be sooner than I think.

April 30, 2010

Today Benny reached the exercise goals I had set for him. To be honest, I never would have thought he would reach them so soon, but today he called me out to show me. I counted each rep out loud as he did them, one after another. He started off with sit ups, which were pretty easy, he had already hit 100 last week. Next he did his pull ups. He had been lagging behind on those actually, but he had been putting some extra practice to increase his strength, so he managed to reach 100 as well.

Finally it was time for the pushups, his favorite. ?Make sure you count them all ok?? He said.

?Don?t worry, I will.? I said.

Smiling, he got down to the floor and got into starting position. After a moment to prep himself, he started. The first 10 pushups went by in a flash, and so did the next 10. By the time he hit 30, he started to slow down just a bit, but he kept on going strong. 50 pushups came, and then 60, and by then he started to slow down even more. Still he kept going, pushing one more push up after another. He began to struggle when he hit 87, however his goal was just 13 pushups away.

He gritted his teeth and dug down hard as he forced himself to push one more after the next. 90?91?92?93?Sweat was pouring down his face as he pushed himself to the limit.

95?96?97?He began to falter, his arms shaking like mad now as he struggled to keep himself from collapsing onto the ground.

?Come on Benny, you?re almost there!? I cheered him on.

I think my voice reinvigorated him. Gaining a second wind, he pushed himself up, forcing his arms to lock, and then do it again. One the last one he mustered every last ounce of strength and performed his 100th pushup.

?You did it Benny, you did 100 pushups!? I congratulated him as he fell onto the floor in a tired heap.

?Yea?thanks?to?you?? he panted, his limbs spread wide as he basked in the glory of success.

?Hey, you did all the hard work.? I told him.

?I?couldn?t have done?it without you cheering?me.? He said, smiling broadly. ?Now you?ll?have to let me use your weights!?

A promise was a promise. I would have to let Benny use my weights. Luckily I had a talk with his doctor and he told me that it wouldn?t inhibit his growth if he lifted just a bit, though I?ll have to watch him like a hawk to make sure he didn?t hurt himself.

Still, as I watched Benny lay on the floor, I couldn?t help but take note of his lean, hard muscles. He was very muscular for his age, bigger than guys two years older than him. If all that muscle could come from simple body weight exercises and lifting cans and milk jugs, how much will he grow now that he?s going to use real weights?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Chestman For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (October 20th, 2012), aguamentii (October 19th, 2012), amauiguy (October 20th, 2012), Anifanatic10 (October 19th, 2012), atbkv (October 20th, 2012), bigboy101 (October 19th, 2012), Braun1 (October 20th, 2012), chocomus (October 23rd, 2012), collegebud (October 20th, 2012), curinga (October 19th, 2012), dickasauras (October 21st, 2012), ferro (October 19th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (October 19th, 2012), hero1000 (October 19th, 2012), icarusinny (October 21st, 2012), iceman75 (October 19th, 2012), imfit (October 20th, 2012), jcnutt (October 19th, 2012), Jrobillard5 (October 19th, 2012), lefortremi (October 19th, 2012), makurra (October 22nd, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 19th, 2012), mlbjock (October 19th, 2012), mus (October 19th, 2012), musclemonkey (October 19th, 2012), one_plain_guy (October 20th, 2012), peace4255 (October 19th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 20th, 2012), TheHugeMan (December 1st, 2013), TKnTexas55 (October 19th, 2012), waabo2 (October 21st, 2012), weaknobody (October 19th, 2012)
  #2   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
It's looking really good so far! Keep it up!
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Really looking forward to seeing how big Benny can get now that he's got access to some real muscle building equipment. It would be shocking to see him surpass his brother in a short amount of time.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options