The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2012, 11:43 PM

Chestman is on a distinguished road
Diary of a Former Big Brother Part 4

Diary of a Former Big Brother
Part 4

May 1, 2010

Today marks the day that Benny starts using weights. To be quite honest I didn't think this day would come for another year or two, but Benny has shown real passion and dedication towards getting bigger and stronger, and I'm just happy he wants to do it together with me.

Before we lifted, Benny did his pushups and sit ups again first. Even though he didn't need to do it any more, Benny still insisted on doing it to keep it up. I was actually surprised that he actually reached 103 pushups today, and struggled less than he did yesterday. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone recovering and bouncing back THAT fast before, but since I counted them myself I knew that he wasn't cheating or anything.

Before I could think more on it he was all done and eager to go lift weights.

I had already taught him how to do some exercises with his cans and milk jugs, and he had watched me very closely when I worked out, but I still guided him as he exercised since it was his first time using a real weight. I started him off with the lightest weights I had, a pair of 10 lbs. dumbbells that I don't even really use anymore since I was so strong. His reps were perfect and he showed no signs of any stress or strain, they were probably actually too light for him, but I wanted to take small steps to ensure his safety. Once he proven that he can easily lift the weight, I added a bit more for the next set, and more after that if he needed it.

He was pretty strong for his age, already he was curling 15 lbs. dumbbells in each arm. He could bench press 20 lbs., which I was impressed he could do after all those push ups, he should have been extremely sore, but he just pushed the reps out like they were nothing.

When we were done, Benny's muscles were visibly pumped. He looked like that one famous kid bodybuilder that was on the news years back.

"How was your first workout with weights?" I asked him.

"It felt great!" He said, flexing his arm. A decent sized bicep popped up, once again surprising me at the difference a two months made. "I can feel myself growing already! Pretty soon I'll be lifting those heavy weights like you do."

"Now now, take it easy Benny, these things take time, it took me years to get as strong as I am right now." I told him.

"But with you training me, I'll be able to catch up in no time." Benny grinned.

Ah cute little Benny. He thinks so highly of me that I can't really say otherwise.

We went up to get our protein shakes for the day. "Can i have a full scoop now?" Benny asked as I started on his usual half portion.

"Well..."

"Oh please?" He begged. "I've exercised really really hard today, and I've been eating really good."

"Well ok, I suppose you can have a full scoop this time." I gave in and made a full serving for him.

Benny drank the tall glass down with glee, greedily drinking down every last drop he could get. Before I worried that it would have made him fat, but he had proven that he could keep off the fat and build muscle, so a little bit more protein couldn't hurt...right?

May 6, 2010

Something is up with Benny. When he started lifting weights 5 days ago, he weighed about 137 lbs. When he stepped on the scale today, he weighed 145 lbs! Not only that, he grew taller, half an inch, all in just 5 days! Looking him over, I can see visible signs of growth, those 8 lbs. were spread out everywhere and they were lean muscle, no fat. He was definitely turning into a muscle kid now!

His strength is growing rapidly too. He's been adding 5-10 more lbs. to all of his exercises already. I protested at first, thinking he was going too fast, but when i saw how easily he lifted them, I realized that he was becoming stronger at a rapid rate. He's curling 25 lbs. dumbbells in each arm now, and he's doing it with ease. Tomorrow he wants to try out the 30 lbs. dumbbells, his progress was three times faster than mine was when I first started working out!

We're taking him to see the doctors tomorrow to find out why he was growing so fast.

I hope to God Benny is ok.

May 7, 2010

We took Benny to the doctor's today. He was surprised to see Benny so muscular at such a young age, and took a blood sample. He said it would take a week to get the results, and until then Benny should lay off exercising for a bit. He wasn't really happy when we told him he couldn't exercise for a whole week, but I didn't care if he hated me, I'll be damned if I let something bad happen to him.

May 14, 2010

Finally got the test results back today. Benny was perfectly healthy, in fact, even more so than anyone can think of. Apparently his metabolism is off the charts, his body chemistry and genetics were just built to grow. Not only did he have the rare myostatin blocker gene, but he has a shit load of other genes that allowed him to grow bigger and taller at a superhuman rate. They're going to take more tests, but they told us that it should be safe for him to exercise, but honestly I don't think Benny needed it.

During the past week, Benny had continued to grow bigger despite the lack of exercise, and by bigger I mean in pure muscle mass. He's been eating so much, and yet his abs are even more cut than before! The other day mom had roasted a whole chicken and left it in the fridge to reheat for dinner, and Benny ate it all for an afternoon snack! all that lean protein only added more muscle to him, he's gained 10 lbs. this last week, making him 155 at 5'1". He looks like a really muscular junior high student now, and he's only going to grow bigger from what I can hear. Luckily the doctors said they will pay for all of Benny’s needs as long as they allow them to take some tests on Benny. I didn’t like the idea of my brother becoming some sort of test subject, but when they said free food my parents accepted with almost no second thought. All that food bills was starting to stack up, and it gave them much relief that they didn't have to worry about it anymore.

Of course Benny only understood that he would grow bigger than other people, and was only really excited that he could exercise again. I was still worried about his health, but the doctors reassured me that he would be perfectly fine no matter how big he grew. I’ll just have to watch over him carefully. I love Benny, and I want to make sure he’s always happy and healthy.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Chestman For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (October 21st, 2012), aguamentii (October 21st, 2012), amauiguy (October 21st, 2012), Anifanatic10 (October 21st, 2012), BBMikeNJ (October 21st, 2012), bigboy101 (October 21st, 2012), Braun1 (October 21st, 2012), chocomus (October 23rd, 2012), collegebud (October 21st, 2012), comicsfan (October 21st, 2012), curinga (October 21st, 2012), dickasauras (October 21st, 2012), dunnowhy (October 21st, 2012), grywlf (October 21st, 2012), hardmuscl4life (October 21st, 2012), iceman75 (October 21st, 2012), imfit (October 21st, 2012), Inhumanyuyin (October 21st, 2012), Jrobillard5 (October 21st, 2012), lefortremi (October 21st, 2012), Lukullus (October 21st, 2012), Mack33 (October 22nd, 2012), Mad Dog (October 21st, 2012), mawkroy (October 21st, 2012), Mike.D.Mass (October 21st, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 21st, 2012), muscular (October 21st, 2012), n00blet (October 21st, 2012), nnnrg (October 21st, 2012), one_plain_guy (October 21st, 2012), peace4255 (October 21st, 2012), poly-nz1972 (October 21st, 2012), posting4745 (October 21st, 2012), raescp (October 21st, 2012), Rippedstud79 (October 21st, 2012), rixxflix (October 21st, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 21st, 2012), TheHugeMan (December 1st, 2013), wbjason (October 21st, 2012), zbear123 (October 23rd, 2012)
  #2   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2012, 11:46 PM

Chestman is on a distinguished road
Thank you everyone for your support, the growth is finally happening and it's happening more rapidly. I hope you all will continue to read and enjoy this and future installments!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chestman For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (October 21st, 2012), aguamentii (October 21st, 2012), lefortremi (October 21st, 2012), wrestlejock646 (October 21st, 2012)
  #3   Add to lefortremi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2012, 05:53 AM

lefortremi is on a distinguished road
Amazing story,

Take your time and keep the bromance going.
Let's the big brother grow also, motivated by the intense grow of his little bro

Keep him in reasonnable stats and performance. The more real it is, the best it is !!!
  #4   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2012, 07:36 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Awesome story so far; though I am curious how strong the big brother is. So far we just know he's "very strong".
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2012, 11:06 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Oh man, this is starting to get good! I love how fast Benny is growing, it will be cool to see him keep gaining muscle without having to lift weights, but I would still like to know how strong he is. That was a great chapter and I hope to see more soon!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options