The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2012, 11:45 PM

wannabehuge is on a distinguished road
Idea: Belly Bloat

Feel free to run with this idea. I don't have the talent to write it, so, someone please take my idea.

Guy complains he isn't making gains in the gym. His friend says that he needs to eat more, and starts ranting....

"I know how badly you want to grow, and you're never gonna gain any size unless you start stuffing that face of your's. what do I have to do to get you to eat more? Your muscles need that nutrients. Am I gonna have to tie you down and stick a funnel in your mouth? Maybe a hose with a steady flow to give your muscles the fuel they need? I'm gonna make sure you've got more than enough vitamins. I swear, if I need to, I will stick a hose in your mouth and fill you full of protein shakes. I don't care if your stomach distended and your abs disappear as your belly gets bigger. You need this stuff to build muscle. Even if I have to keep force feeding you till your belt snaps. I don't even care if your shirt rips and your pants burst, I'm gonna make sure you get big. When I'm done, you're gonna be moaning and groaning that you wish I hadn't stuffed you so full. You're gonna look crazy huge by the time I'm done with you."

eventually the guy does get big, but with a huge bloated muscle gut too.

Hope someone likes it enough to run with it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options