The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 2.17 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2012, 11:56 PM

wannabehuge is on a distinguished road
Idea: SAW growth

I've never seen the SAW movies, but a friend asked me for a scenario like the movies that involved muscle growth....

I came up with this,

"Part 1
I wake up in a dark room. Only one light shining down on me. I try to lift my arm to shield my eyes from the bright light, but I can't move them, they're in clamps connected to the chair I'm sitting in. A speaker creaks as it turns on, a voice tells me that we are going to play a game. The clamps are controlled by a computer chip in the chair. The clamps will only open when my weight reaches 350lbs. The chair is some type of weight scale. I ask how I'm expected to gain 200lbs. A hose is lowered from the ceiling. The voice tells me that it's a growth formula, it will help me grow and get out of the chair faster. Why would my captor want me out of the chair faster? I didn't really listen to my concerns, I wanted to get out. I leaned forward and took the hose into my mouth. The hose bulged as the formula flowed into it. It filled my mouth, flowing down my throat, my stomach already responding to the flow. It distended, bulging out slowly, the front of my shirt being pulled tight across my expanding belly. Across the room, red numbers glowed on the wall, 150, 151, 152...it was my weight counter. My stomach started to digest the fluid, the nutrients pumped through my veins into my muscles. I could see my biceps expanding, my pecs inflating. The front of my shirt was being pulled tighter. Buttons creaking as my shirt is pulled ever tighter across my pecs and bloating abdomen. My quads start to fill out my jeans, my calves growing to match. I was growing all over, my weight quickly passing 180. But the formula was coming faster than my body could process, my gut forcing my pecs up against my chin. I looked across the room 210. Buttons started to pop on my shirt, seams bursting down the sides of my pants, the button on my pants exploding, rocketing the button across the room, cracking the screen that showed my weight. The screen flashed, the hose grew thicker in my mouth, the formula came faster. My weight now jumping in intervals. 225, 229, 236, 247....my pecs swelled up against my face, my biceps shredding my sleeves. My clothes were ripping and falling off me. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen, 261, 274.....my gut was growing faster, forcing me into an odd reclined position in the chair. 285, 298. This was it, the final stretch, the last fifty pounds, I was gonna be free. I kept swelling and growing all over. 315, 327....The clamps felt tighter as I grew, but I knew they'd be off soon, just a few more pounds. 336, 339, 344, 347....350. The clamps opened. My wrists were free, I tried to push myself out of the chair, but something was wrong. My quads and belly had gotten so big I was wedged into the chair. I was stuck. Sparks flew from the screen, and then...351, 352.... The formula started to flow again. I was stuck, trapped. The machine glitching. I tried to reach up to grab the hose, but my arms were too thick, my pecs too huge, my shoulders too wide. I couldn't reach the hose. I was stuck there, forced to grow. Something had to give. Something needed to break. But the question was, would it be the chair, or me?

Part 2

A few hours later. The numbers on the wall have converted, they no longer show my weight in pounds, but in tons. The chair broke a while ago, but I still can't reach the hose feeding me. I'm getting bigger still, I can't control it, but it feels good. I'm starting to like this, this monster I'm becoming. My head just hit the ceiling, my shoulders are rubbing against the walls. My pecs are now blocking my view of my weight, they're blocking my view of everything, but that's okay. I want this, to be this, to be bigger than this. I'm gonna grow till this room breaks around me. I'm gonna grow till the formula runs out. I'm gonna grow forever till the earth can't support my weight. I'm gonna grow till I explode"

If you like it, please run with it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wannabehuge For This Useful Post:
an0n12 (October 27th, 2012), BB501s (October 27th, 2012), cowboybear (October 31st, 2012), falseyedee (October 29th, 2012), hollow (October 27th, 2012), iets21 (December 26th, 2012), UGALawGuy (October 29th, 2012), vga518 (November 9th, 2012)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2012, 09:02 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
I think you underestimate yourself here. I think you could do a great job with this. If you'd like I could offer some help.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options