The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
A Mana And His Man

Don't even ask how I got this idea. A friend asked for a sexytime story and gave me 10m ely and here it is. As always, like any late-night-written-thing-I've-unleashed-onto-these-forums, grammar/spelling checks would be super appreciated. By the way, which font do you guys find easier to read? The main body's current font is Veranda at size 3.

A Mana And His Man

“Finally, I’m here. . .” I sighed as I reached the sanctuary where the Mana of Power supposedly rests. It was a treacherous journey, but a necessary one.

I go by the name Rowan, a once great axe wielding warrior. I was the kingdom’s most feared knight, making my way to captain by demonstrating my brute force and cleverness on the battle field. An injury caused by an accident rendered my arm useless, giving me no choice but to find a way to restore my arm. Sure it has only been a week, but I know what happens to men like me over time. Our powerful bodies diminish and we become pitiful shadows of our former selves. I refuse to let that happen so I’m willing to bargain with the Mana of Power. It’s something most people would consider foolish, but I’d rather die than become a useless pile of flesh. I have nothing to lose at this point.

I walked inside, expecting to see a fierce beast of some kind. Instead, I saw a man with unusually dark blue hair and piercing amber eyes sitting upon a throne of black stone. He was humongous in width and taller than I was. Only a piece of dark cloth kept his manhood covered, leaving his intimidating muscles exposed. I forced back all my doubts and approached this man, assuming he was the Mana of Power. He froze my body in place with the wave of his hand as he smirked.

“Do not speak.” His voice boomed. It was deep, dominating. . . I should have expected the Mana of Power to be the epitome of dominance. “Rowan, was it?”

“Yeah, how do you know?” I was baffled. I thought he was just an elemental being who stayed isolated from society.

“Many tales of you spread faster than the winds that carry them. I am impressed to meet such a powerful human. . . Or once powerful.” His last statement pierced my soul, but I did not falter. “I was anticipating your arrival. Most humans are too frightened by the very idea of me to seek out my resting place. Yet here you are. This proves that perhaps you are strong enough to withstand my strength. You may call me Brutus.”

Brutus stood up and approached me; his massive body caused the floor beneath me to shake. Our eyes locked, but I did not stand down or shake in fear. I was prepared for whatever was to come next. He reached his hand out and put it under my head, angling my face up towards his. His grip felt deadly, but I fought back the pain and tried my best to breath despite my airway being restricted.

“You are very tough for a fleshy being.” He smiled as he let go of my neck, placing a heavy hand over my damaged shoulder. He squeezed, inflicting incredible amounts of pain, but I refused to show any signs of weakness. “Hah, I know this hurts you, yet you fight your human nature to cry out in pain. I must admit, I am quite taken by you, Rowan. The stories speak of your bravery, strength, and skill. . . But never of how incredibly resilient you are.”

“So what of it?” I tried to stare him down knowing nothing would come of it. I came too far to show any signs of weakness.

“I am a being of pure power, so it is hard to partake in pleasures of the flesh. I could use my powers to amplify a human’s strength and resilience, but I could only do so much. It would take an exceptionally powerful human to withstand my sheer might, even after he has received my blessing of strength. With that said, I will restore your arm and bestow upon you power you could only dream of if you give yourself to me.” He said it so casually that it caught me off guard. The very suggestion of me having sexual relations with a man was disgusting! Still, this is my only chance of ever restoring my body to its former glory. “Or the price could be a simple kiss just to restore your arm, if you wish.”

“Fine, I’ll take it!” I agreed, not wanting to waste another moment dealing with this awkward situation. I stood on the tips of my toes to reach the Mana of Power’s lips, only to find myself using his massive arms to hoist myself up. He was only about a foot taller than me, but it felt like I was climbing a mountain. A warm, silky, vascular, muscular, massive mountain. . . I felt my face growing hot as I got a closer look of Brutus’ face. He was unbelievably handsome, but not in a traditional way. All his features were bold, accompanied by dark bushy eyebrows, long unruly hair, and a smooth face.

“Are you contemplating on going further than a kiss already, Rowan?” He chuckled, causing me to lose my grip. I slid down and caught myself, my face now buried between his massive chest muscles. I slowly looked up, my body now shaking due to some strange rush of feelings. His hand ran through my hair a couple of times, while his other hand was pushing up against my back – pushing me closer to his body. “You are truly a beautiful man. I have never seen such vibrant green eyes. Your thick brown hair smells of lavender, one of my favorite scents. . . And I suppose having all your teeth is a plus too. You are more than worthy to be with a mana being such as I, assuming you survive, that is.”

My member stiffed as shame fell over me. I was becoming aroused by a man, which made this simple yet disgusting request for a kiss even more difficult for me to bear. He pushed his large thigh into my groin while taking off the cloth that was around his waist. His own member was quickly stiffening, outgrowing mine by leaps and bounds. My body refused to back down and took this as a challenge, my member now becoming fully erect. Brutus smirked as he ran his hand up and down my back, then over my shoulder. He squeezed it, shattering everything within my shoulder. I clenched my teeth as the air was forced out of me, the pain was absolutely excruciating. However, as he let go, I could feel my shoulder becoming whole again. I tried utilizing it and sure enough it moved as if nothing happened to it in the first place.

“I know I did not get that kiss, but your malehood has put me in a daze.” He smiled as he pushed me down to the ground. He startled over me, bringing his face closer to mine. “Perhaps this will make things easier for you to uphold your side of the bargain.”

I did not respond. I simply kissed him. I forced all my anger and arousal into it, finding myself somewhat biting at his lips in the process. I used both my arms to draw his amazingly muscled body closer to mine. I couldn’t help but feel that my body was betraying me as it caused my arousal to double. The kiss ended and I just wanted to leave, but my body was unbelievably relaxed; as if it were prepared to be taken by Brutus.

“Before we start, I must know if you truly want this to happen.” I couldn’t process a thing he said; I was lost in his overpowering masculine traits. His face, his astounding arm muscles, his protruding chest, his enormous cock. . . I wanted it. “I will make your body stronger and larger so it can have a chance of enduring my manhood. If all goes well, you will survive. If not, then my manhood would most likely destroy you from the inside out. Do you want to still go through with this?”

“Yes!” I blurted out, pushing my body against his. I have seen men who would be considered attractive, but I was never sexual aroused by them. Was I just attracted to Brutus’ overwhelming strength and virility? Why am I acting like this?

“So it has been decided.” He leaned down to kiss me once more as he angled himself to thrust his cock into me. I couldn’t breathe, nor could I even move as his member impaled me. It felt like he was forcing lava inside me from both ends. My body’s passage ways feeling heavy, and soon the same heavy feeling flowed to other parts of my body. As his member thrusted in out of me, I did my best to hold back the pain and screams. I did not want Brutus to know I was weak. He pulled away from my lips but kept thrusting his member inside me. It felt like he was going deeper and deeper with each motion. Groans escaped my lips as my muscles were set aflame.

I could feel my buttocks and legs become more powerful. My rear end was a sheath for Brutus’ fleshy sword, expanding to accommodate its girth and length. As it did, I could see his eyes widen as he moaned. My legs had wrapped around Brutus’ waist, drawing him deeper inside me. Albeit, there was no pain this time – only pleasure. My lower half was enormous now, including my penis, which left my upper half grossly undersized. Brutus breath was frantic, “This is perfect! Do not fight it, keep embracing it, Rowan!”

I did as Brutus said, and sure enough, my upper body filled out. I watched as veins surged across my newly developing muscles, the veins pulsating to the rhythm of my hastened heartbeat. My chest grew upwards, making it harder and harder to see my lower portion of my body until everything past my chest had disappeared. I could still feel my stomach contracting, almost as if I was trying to suck in my gut and hold it that way. My body’s motions were so easy and fluid thanks to all the muscle bolstering my movement speed. I shot straight up, wrapping my extremely muscled arms around Brutus as I forced him back down to the ground. I just wanted to keep kissing him, my tongue forcing its way into his steamy mouth. He tasted so good, I just couldn’t get enough. He returned the gestured, increasing our pleasure tenfold.

Moments later, our bodies grew rigid while our moans became uncontrollable. We had to pull away as he came into me and I came on to him. Our moans turned to feral roars of pleasure, the fruits of our labor taking form of what felt like never-ending ecstasy. As our members’ emissions dwindled, so did our physical strength. We could not move an inch, not that I cared. His heavy body over mine felt so right, and I didn’t want him to leave. It’s almost like our bodies were now only meant for each other. With my mind clear, I was finally able to comprehend just how big my body was now. I was just a notch smaller than Brutus, which means I probably weighed over 400 pounds and I was around 7 feet tall. Finding armor would be a pain in the ass now, but something tells me I won’t need it thanks to this new body of mine.

“I was right to do this with you, Rowan.” Brutus whispered into my ear as he laid his head next to mine. I brushed my cheek against his and he sighed, “Your stubble feels so good against my skin. For centuries I have heard about intimate relations, but never have I had the chance to partake in them.”

“Never?” I couldn’t believe such an astounding man was celibate until now. “Then I’m glad I could be here. Maybe it was fate that caused my accident so I would wind up with you? Haha, wouldn’t that be something?”

“Indeed it would.” He sighed once more, “Stay with me, Rowan.”

“Brutus, you know I can’t. I have a duty to protect my kingdom. . . I never imagined I’d say this to another man, but I really want to stay with you. L-look, I’m not saying I love you or anything, but I do like being with you. Is there something else we can do? Maybe you can come live with me and when I return home-”

“I will not be placed second to your duties.” He stated, although he followed it up with a kiss on my cheek. “However, you are now like me – immortal. When twenty years pass, you will return to me. You will have no other choice since it would be impossible for you to pose as a normal human without aging for that long.”

I wrapped my arms around Brutus the best I could and hugged him. “Brutus, I look forward to joining you in twenty years. . . Would you mind if I visited you?”

“I would gladly welcome a visit from you any time.” He repositioned himself to kiss me on the lips. This time it was a tender kiss, which got me thinking. Was he being gentle? Or was my body so tough that it could now withstand his power? Possibly both? “Now return to your kingdom and show those lowly weaklings what true power looks like. I will have you know that victorious warriors cause me to become greatly aroused.”

“I wouldn’t dream of doing anything less, Brutus. I wouldn’t want to come visit you as a loser, either. . . But before I leave, can you show me what else that body of yours can do.”

“It would be my pleasure.” He said as we both got up to our feet. He took me by the hand and led me to another room, one with an enormous bed. “We can become familiar with each other’s bodies here. We can take all night if we have to.”

“With the insane size of your muscles, I think you should bump that time limit up to two nights. This may take a while, Brutus. Not that I mind or anything.”

“That is quite amusing. I was about to say the same thing to you.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The next installment is here:
A Mana And His Man, Part 2

Last edited by Rarity; October 30th, 2012 at 01:08 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (October 27th, 2012), bigbearny (October 28th, 2012), Dodger (October 27th, 2012), Galad (October 27th, 2012), Hanugumo (October 27th, 2012), iets21 (October 28th, 2012), Jaekel (October 27th, 2012), jcb60970 (October 27th, 2012), manlion (October 30th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 27th, 2012), muscular (October 27th, 2012), sierraca (October 27th, 2012), Simpleme (November 3rd, 2012), sonic260 (October 27th, 2012), Terrylee Long (November 2nd, 2012), ttownlittlebear (October 28th, 2012), want2grow (October 27th, 2012), willfrog13 (October 27th, 2012), wolfboy_md (October 27th, 2012), xenon (October 27th, 2012)
  #2   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
You write well. Nice choice of font and sizes - I found it very easy to read. Enjoyed the story. Well done - particularly for a quick, late-night effort. Too bad it ended so quickly, but that's the nature of a short story. ☺
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboy View Post
You write well. Nice choice of font and sizes - I found it very easy to read. Enjoyed the story. Well done - particularly for a quick, late-night effort. Too bad it ended so quickly, but that's the nature of a short story. ☺
Thank ye. It's hard for me to write long stories because I often get bored of them or they start to feel repetitive. I was thinking of using Rowan and possibly Brutus in a second chapter of sorts, but it would probably lead to similar growth/sex which I'm not sure if that's ok to do.
  #4   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 07:10 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★whim★ View Post
Thank ye. It's hard for me to write long stories because I often get bored of them or they start to feel repetitive. I was thinking of using Rowan and possibly Brutus in a second chapter of sorts, but it would probably lead to similar growth/sex which I'm not sure if that's ok to do.
PFFFT More sex AND growth are ALWAYS welcome!

#5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2012, 03:16 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Interesting. I look forward to the sequel!
  #6   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2012, 08:22 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Interesting. I look forward to the sequel!
So do I, I like to see bits of that twenty years Brutus mentioned.
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:24 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★whim★ View Post
I totally understand your thoughts about not wanting to be repetitive. Now that you've explored the original idea, a second story could be repeititive unless your characters have a different mental attitude. What made this first story so interesting for me were Rowan's thoughts: "Why am I doing this?" "Why am I so attracted to him?" The struggle internally, as well as the physical growth are what makes this interesting.

In a second story, if they both voluntarily agree to have sex, rather than just a kiss, where's the conflict? Then there would need to be some other source of conflict between two huge powerful characters.

Good writing!

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options