The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2012, 10:41 AM

Chestman is on a distinguished road
Diary of a Former Big Brother Part 7

Diary of a Former Big Brother
Part 7

July 25, 2010

Today marked the day that Benny has started to catch up to me. Benny's strength development was beyond anything I could imagine. He was a lot stronger than he actually looked, and since he looked great, it meant he was REALLY strong.

Last week he asked me how he could do to make his usual pushups, pullups and sit ups more challenging. When he first started, they gave him a good little workout, but now they barely warmed him up. I suggested he try using weights with it, doing it with one arm, etc. He happily accepted the idea and started doing it right away. Now he can do 175 push ups for each arm, 212 sit ups holding a 25 lbs. plate to his chest, and at night before bed he would do at least a 100 since arm pullups WHILE he had a backpack full of books hanging off of his feet.

In addition to all of that, he exercised hard down in our basement gym every day. I've loosened my grip on him slightly, letting him push harder and harder, teaching him how to feel for his limit and how to safely push it without hurting himself. He lifted as hard as I did, and today he only confirmed it.

After I finished a grueling set of bicep curls, I re-racked my weights and stepped aside. "You ready for this Benny?" I asked.

He nodded. He stepped forward and hesitated for a moment before grabbing the 60 lbs. dumbbells, both of us were probably remembering what happened the last time he touched those weights, but he shook the doubt from his mind and lifted it off the rack. This time the weights didn't fall out of his hands, he was holding them firmly. He took a few steps back, took a deep breath and then began to curl. His now huge 17 and a half inch biceps flexed powerfully as he curled the weight over and over. He gritted his teeth hard as he did each rep, the sweat forming on his brow. 6…7…8 reps for each arm. His arms shook as they struggled to do the 9
th rep. I could see he wanted to go for an even ten, but instead he set the weights down, panting heavily. As he turned around to say something to me, I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big hug.

“W-what is this for?” He asked, surprised.

“No reason.” I said as I held him. “I’m just…proud of you.”

Benny stood there for a stunned second then returned the hug. “Thank you for looking out of me.” He said.

“I’m your big brother, it’s my job.” I laughed.

“Well, I am just lifting your old weight record right now, and I haven’t gotten to the same number of reps yet.” He said.

“You’ll get to it soon enough.” I patted his head. These past few weeks I had gone up from using the 60 lbs. dumbbells to using the 65 lbs. ones. Even though I was the one who motivated Benny to exercise, he in turn motivated me to work harder as well. Since he shared his supplements, I had gained 6 lbs. of muscle myself, and I could now curl 65 lbs. in each arm and bench press 290 lbs. for a low number of reps. Benny was now curling 60 lbs. and bench pressing 230 lbs., what was 10 lbs. heavier than he was! In two or three days he’ll have caught up to me in terms of strength, and a few days after that he’ll hit 240 lbs., passing me in muscle weight as well.

But contrary to my Uncle’s fears, I didn’t feel the slightest bit of remorse. I was actually looking forward to seeing my little brother reach me.

July 28, 2010

Benny did it; he’s matched my lifting record! Even though he matched my lifting records, he’s not being arrogant at all. He’s more confident now, but not in the cocky sort of way. I am so proud of him right now.

He still has to meet me in the weight department, but with the amount of food he’s been eating and the rate he’s growing he’ll catch up in no time.

August 4, 2010

Today when I stepped on the scale, it read out 242 lbs. When Benny stepped on the scale, it read out 243 lbs. Benny had outgrown me by a pound already! Not only did he reach my weight, but he did it without an ounce of fat on his body. The sheer definition of his muscles were mind boggling, I dare any male model to try and match the sheer cut look he had. Even though we were the same weight now, Benny was still shorter than me, but that only made his physique look even bigger. His arms measured almost 18 and a half inches now, his chest measured 50 inches around, his waist stayed a super skinny 29 inches.

We celebrated today by going out and buying pizza and ice cream, a rare treat for us since we started our diet so long ago. Benny could have actually gotten as many pizzas as he wanted and never worry about getting fat with his enhanced metabolism, but he still wanted to keep up his muscle building diet…maybe he was TOO faithful to the diet. With his metabolism and the rate of his growth, his body would need a lot of calories to burn. I’ll have to talk to the doctors about his diet to see if this lean protein diet was really right for him. I would hate to find out that I was actually hindering his growth instead of helping him.

Today’s workout with Benny seemed a little less….enthusiastic? Since he reached me in both strength and weight, he no longer had a goal to shoot for. Sure he was still shorter than I was, but he was eye level with my shoulders now so it wouldn’t take too long for him to reach that. He needed something else to aim for, something that will drive him.

The answer came almost immediately. As Benny was channel surfing on our TV, he came across a bodybuilding contest being broadcasted. All those huge men on stage flexing their huge muscles for the world to see caught his immediate attention.

“How big are those guys?” Benny asked me.

“Let’s see….the TV says that one is 278 lbs.” I read. “That guy is 272 lbs.” A rather large and less cut man walked onto the stage. The number 286 flashed on the screen, and Benny’s eyes went wide.

“People can actually grow that big?” He asked in awe.

“Well yes, if they worked hard for it.” I said.

“And people are actually cheering for them?” He listened to the crowd on TV.

“Yes, there are people who are fans.” I told him.

“And they actually have a contest to see who is the biggest?”

“Well being biggest is only part of it, there’s also the shape of the muscle, how little fat you have, the form when you flex, all of that is part of what the judges are looking for.”

“Can I compete?”

I suppose I should have expected that question, but it still surprised me. “I don’t know, you’re still pretty young.”

“But I can grow as big as they are!” he said excitedly, pointing at the men on the screen. “I’ll exercise hard and I’ll be as big as they are, no, bigger!”

I could see the passion slowly rekindle in Benny’s eyes. He had a new goal now, and who was I to hinder him?

“I think there’s actually a bodybuilding contest at the beach during the Labor Day weekend.” I said, remembering. “And I think they have an open class division where anyone of any age can compete.”

“I’ll sign up then!” he jumped to his feet. “I’ll exercise really really hard so I can be the biggest, strongest guy there!”

And I don’t doubt that he would.

Last edited by Chestman; October 31st, 2012 at 06:15 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Chestman For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (October 27th, 2012), aguamentii (October 27th, 2012), amauiguy (October 28th, 2012), Anifanatic10 (October 28th, 2012), BBMikeNJ (October 28th, 2012), bigbearny (October 28th, 2012), Boatsandhoes005 (November 11th, 2013), bribear1042 (October 28th, 2012), chocomus (October 29th, 2012), coolman69 (October 28th, 2012), crow004 (October 27th, 2012), curinga (October 27th, 2012), dickasauras (October 28th, 2012), digger (October 28th, 2012), fudge_graham (October 28th, 2012), Hanugumo (October 28th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (October 27th, 2012), hn6huS (October 27th, 2012), iceman75 (October 28th, 2012), Inhumanyuyin (November 5th, 2012), lefortremi (October 28th, 2012), littledude (November 5th, 2012), Lukullus (November 5th, 2012), makurra (October 27th, 2012), mattbarradell (October 27th, 2012), mawkroy (October 28th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 27th, 2012), mlbjock (October 27th, 2012), musclemonkey (October 28th, 2012), muscular (October 28th, 2012), one_plain_guy (October 28th, 2012), poly-nz1972 (October 28th, 2012), timaanv (November 6th, 2012), TKnTexas55 (October 27th, 2012), vga518 (October 28th, 2012), waabo2 (October 28th, 2012), weaknobody (November 5th, 2012), z95336 (October 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2012, 01:27 AM

digger is on a distinguished road
Awesome! Loving this story. Quick correction: waist 29 inches, not 19. Right?
  #3   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2012, 07:41 AM

Yea thank you, I was never really good at the measurement thing :P
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2012, 03:15 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Short but intense!
  #5   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2012, 08:59 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Awesome continuation. Glad that Benny has created a new goal for himself.
Looking forward to seeing him succeed and exceed "usual" development.
  #6   Add to lefortremi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:50 AM

lefortremi is on a distinguished road
Next part !!! Next part !!! Next part !!!

Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by lefortremi; November 13th, 2012 at 03:16 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lefortremi For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (November 7th, 2012), crow004 (November 5th, 2012), Inhumanyuyin (November 5th, 2012), musclemonkey (November 5th, 2012)
  #7   Add to lefortremi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2012, 03:17 AM

lefortremi is on a distinguished road
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
Next part !!!
We're all waiting at the Bodybuilding contest entrance !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lefortremi For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (November 13th, 2012), gooooool (November 13th, 2012)
  #8   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2012, 04:18 PM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
I hope there is a part 8.
  #9   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:29 PM

sorry been really busy with exams, i'll get back to writing as soon as I can
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chestman For This Useful Post:
crow004 (November 15th, 2012), lefortremi (November 19th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options