The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to omfgmuscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2012, 08:27 AM

omfgmuscles is on a distinguished road
Deep Focus (Part 1)

As my colleague and I hauled our camera equipment out of the newsvan and made our way to the hotel room, I had to keep telling myself to relax, to keep it cool and professional. This was my first segment I?d be filming as associate producer (read: guy who holds the camera while the news correspondent interacts with the subject(s)) in Pittsburgh, and I wanted to start off on the right foot. This, however, was not going to be easy.

As luck would have it, my first assignment was to film a ?local-boy-done-good? segment profiling a hometown hero poised to take the trophy in a national bodybuilding competition taking place in Pittsburgh.

My co-workers had no idea what a favor they were doing me when they assigned this story. They all knew I tried to work out when I could (pleased to say my arms have gone from 13 to 14 inches in the past year), but they would never guess that this fairly quiet, unassuming 30 year-old guy in glasses spends many an evening after work in front of his laptop oogling vein-splattered freaks, uttering stuff like ?Fuck Yeah GLUTES!!? and blasting loads all over his screen.

See, my secret addiction it?s that I am hopelessly, completely obsessed with muscle. And I?m not talking muscle possessed by guys who lift a few times a week. I?m talking super cut, ripped to fucking hell, veiny, grainy, striated muscle. I?m talking guys whose cling-wrap skin visibly tightens around their torso with every inhale and exhale. I?m talking ballooned up biceps that make these guys look like superheroes come to life. Old, young, all races and ethnicities. I can?t get enough of fucking huge, fucking shredded, fucking ripped muscle freaks.

Anyway, back to the story at hand. My colleague and I went over the shots we needed to get for the segment as we approached the hotel room where the bodybuilder(!) was staying. ?Just keep it fairly PG,? my producer suggested. ?This is airing at 5pm tomorrow in family?s living rooms--they don?t want to see some guy in his thong preening with his ass hanging out.? I bit my tongue as he continued. ?I?m just gonna ask a few questions about growing up in the area, maybe see if he?ll flex a bicep or two, and then we?ll hit the road.?

We knocked on the door to the hotel room, and were greeted by a fairly built, friendly-looking bald guy in his early forties. My heart sank. Was this the guy? I mean, he definitely looked like he lifted, but I was sure his competition days were far behind him.

?Hey guys, I?m Phil, Andy?s coach,? he said, shaking my hand with a firm clasp. ?He?s just getting out of the shower now.? I gulped, already starting to grow in my pants. My producer and Phil exchanged some small talk while I got my camera and mics ready for the interview. My heart was pounding like a jackhammer in my chest. I kept stealing glances at the bathroom door, wondering when Andy would emerge.

I didn?t have to wait long. A moment later, I heard the fan in the bathroom click off, and then the door opened to reveal Andy in all his musclegod glory.

My mouth briefly fell open as I took in the view. He was probably in his mid-twenties, white, scruffy, with short brown hair. His face had managed to stay incredibly handsome, even though his low bodyfat had given him a little of that drawn-in face look. (I always found that look to be fucking hot, anyway). He was about 5?10 I would guess, probably a solid 180 lbs. I was disappointed to see most of his body was covered up by red basketball shorts and a bulky white sweatshirt. Still, there was no denying the mountain of solid, ripped muscle that stood before me. My heart pounded in my chest as I continued readying my camera equipment and tried not to stare.

?How?d we do?? Phil asked Andy. ?That post-shave lotion do the trick??

Andy responded by lifting his sweatshirt so that his hand was level with his neck and running his hands across his tight, stacked abs and striated chest. ?Smooth as a baby?s ass,? Andy chuckled as he continued rubbing his hand up and down his granite hard torso. ?I?m ready for the Jersey Shore.?

Phil laughed. ?Yeah, let?s just hope we can get your tan looking better than theirs.? Andy pulled his sweatshirt back down and then yanked his shorts up a bit to reveal his hairless quads. He again demonstrated the lack of razor burn, flexing his braided muscle for emphasis.

?Shit,? Andy observed. ?You can really see all the cuts better than ever now.?

?Hell yeah,? Phil said. I glanced over at my producer, who was rolling his eyes at the display before us.

?Okay,? he said. ?You guys ready to get started?? Both men nodded.

It was my turn to chime in. ?Alright. Andy, why don?t you have a seat on the bed?? Holy shit! My dreams were coming true. I never thought I?d get to say that to a bodybuilder. Andy complied and sat on the bed. I was dying to get him to pose for us, but I figured my producer would take the lead as far as that request.

We filmed for a few minutes, with Andy explaining how he?d been bitten by the bodybuilding bug in middle school. He?d always been one of the smaller guys in his class, and so made it his goal to put on as much mass as possible. I watched him tell his story through my lens, focusing on his handsome face which often broke out into a cheeky grin.

Finally, the moment I had been waiting for arrived. ?Ok guys,? my producer said, ?Let?s get some footage of you posing.? I had been drinking water during a break from filming when he said this, and coughed as water went down the wrong pipe. 

?Yes,? I agreed, careful not to sound too eager. ?Let?s.?

Andy nodded and stood up. He stretched a bit and then popped the sweatshirt off, tossing it onto the bed behind him. My hardon started throbbing harder as I took in his magnificent torso. Without even flexing, Andy?s pecs and abs were deeply, deeply cut. He almost resembled a carved-up fitness model, except he had packed on much more mass all over his body. You could tell this guy had a competition in the near very future--there was no way this condition could be held for very long. I estimated his body fat to be about 5-6%.

His arms, like the rest of his body, were extremely vascular, with knotted biceps present even in this relaxed state. I couldn?t get a good view of his wide back from this angle, but had no doubt that it would be absolutely brutal. He began removing his shorts, but was told to hold off by my producer. ?That?s ok, the shorts are fine,? he said.

I fumed with disappointment. I?d definitely glimpsed the top of dark red posers under those shorts that now I probably wouldn?t get to see. The straps of his posers still jutted above the shorts, giving his body a sleek V shape along his adonis lines. I also noted a nice plump little muscle ass that you could probably set a drink on without it falling.

Phil spoke up. ?OK man, let?s see a double bicep.? Andy nodded, took a deep breath and dramatically brought his arms up into a breathtaking front double bi. He exhaled sharply with the effort as he held the pose, flexing as hard as he could, with a look on his face that was a mixture of a grin and a grimace. I zoomed in on his biceps, which honestly looked like croquet balls under paper-thin skin. I was so hard at this point that my balls were beginning to ache dully.

Phil gave Andy permission to relax, which prompted him to exhale swiftly and drop his arms. Phil mused for a moment. ?Alright, let?s see a...hmm...let?s see a most muscular.? Andy obediently nodded and then, without a word, slowly squeezed down and absolutely let it rip in a mind-blowing most muscular. ?GRRRRR,? he growled, sticking his tongue out cartoonishly. His biceps and shoulders bulged, and his back visible over his shoulders resembled a mountain of twitching veins.

Phil laughed. ?Yeah, kid! That?s your fucking pose!? Andy grinned again, keeping up the pose for good measure. I could feel myself dripping into my underwear, struggling to keep the camera steady and resisting the urge to zoom in on his striated pec shelf.

?Let?s do that one more, with the three-count I showed you earlier,? Phil said. Andy relaxed and then readied himself to flex one more time. He took a deep breathe, and then crunched into the most muscular once again in three sharp, deliberate movements that brought his balled up fists together. Each flex brought a grunt of effort from him: ?HRR-GRR-HYEAHH.? As he completed the pose, he again stuck out his tongue and looked around the room at us, getting noticeably cockier. I could just see the beginning of a slight chubby under his athletic shorts.

?And, relax,? Phil said. Andy complied.

My producer looked bored. ?Alright let?s get one more. One more pose for the road.?

Phil looked at Andy. ?What do you think? Abs and thighs? We?ve been working on that one--let?s see it.? I was ready to cum in my pants, as to me an abs and thigh pose was far and away the hottest pose a bodybuilder could hit.

Andy nodded, taking a deep breath that pulled his shrink-wrapped skin in tightly against his torso. He began shaking his quad out while simultaneously lifting his hands behind his head, interlocking his fingers. ?Oh fuck,? Phil teased, ?Here it comes.?

With that, Andy crunched down hard on his ripped, stacked abs, holding the pose to show off the valleys and canyons between each individual abdominal muscle.

?Crank it,? Phil instructed. ?Blow that shit out.?

Andy released the crunch and, arms still behind his head, slammed down once again, hissing to get the last air out of his body. Somehow, his abs managed to deepen more. ?Good, man!? Phil said encouragingly. ?Rock it!?

Andy grinned through his gritted teeth, and crunched his ripped midsection from side to side to show off his serratus and obliques. I heard a small moan escape my lips, and hoped that no one else heard it.

Finally, Andy released the pose and sat back on the bed, exhausted. ?You?re dry,? Phil observed. ?You?ve never been this dry before, kid.? Andy smiled humbly.

My producer spoke up again. ?Alright, well, we?ve basically got what we need here.? I could tell he was had had it for the day. ?We should still probably get some b-roll footage.? He addressed me at this point. ?Can you handle shooting while I start editing this in the van?? My heart leapt at the thought of being alone with these guys in the hotel room. I?d be more than happy to shoot.

?Sure,? I said. ?No problem.?

?Fantastic,? he said, packing up his laptop and departing. ?You know where to find me.?

?I?ve gotta head out for a bit, too,? Phil said.

?Back to the gym?? Andy asked.

?Yeah,? Phil said. ?Got an appointment for some posing practice with Teddy.? I couldn?t believe this was happening. I was going to be alone in a hotel room with a jacked up musclegod!

?Say ?hey? to that fucker for me,? said Andy grinning. Phil laughed and departed as well.

Now it was just the two of us. Me with my camera, and this shredded, vascular, ripped to fucking fuckety fuck bodybuilder. He turned and smiled at me with mischief in his eyes that had been absent thus far.

?So,? he said. ?You?re the director. Direct.?

I just stared, fearful of what would be appropriate or inappropriate to say. ?Well, um...any poses you want the world to see?? He grinned.

?Sure. I didn?t get to do all my mandatories anyway.? He slowly began slipping off his shorts, and my breath caught in my lungs.

He had turned away from me at this point, letting me take in the view of his monstrous back as he slipped down his shorts. His back, as I?d predicted, was absolutely brutal, veiny, striated, and just flat out hard as fuck. My cock throbbed as I watched him pull his posers up slightly to reveal his rock-hard glutes.

I had to speak up at this point, even though it pained me to do so. ?Um. I don?t think my producer will want us to use this stuff. It might be too...? I trailed off.

?Too what?? He asked. He still had his back to me. I said nothing. ?Too freaky? Too fucking intense for the evening news?? I had no idea where this cocky attitude was coming from, but I loved it.

He continued. ?This isn?t for your audience. You?re my audience.?

I gulped, ?Me??

With that he slowly pulled his fists across his lower back and hunched into an insane rear lat spread. ?MMF,? he grunted with effort. ?I see how you?ve been sweating me from the second you walked in.? I couldn?t believe he could continue speaking as he gave the pose everything he had.

?Not every day I get a young guy all worked up about my muscles. It?s fucking awesome. Like Christmas every day.? I was in shock. He was given me permission to worship him. Slowly, hesitantly, I found myself walking toward him. He momentarily released the hold and exhaled. He turned halfway to me and took my hand.

?Speaking of Christmas...? he placed my hand on his middle/lower back. ?Bet you haven?t felt this shit before.? With that, he flexed his lats hard, and the coveted bodybuilder ?christmas tree? flexed into focus.

I gasped. The gap between his lats and spinal erectors felt like warm, grainy sandpaper. I slowly, hesitantly moved my hand down his middle back, and observed that the visible fibers in his back really did feel like tiny, rock-hard twigs under a layer of saran-wrap. ?Oh fuck,? I whispered. ?You?re so fucking hard. How are you so fucking hard??

I was suddenly aware of warm fluid pooling in my briefs, and panicked as I realized that I was cumming in my pants. It was too late to do anything about it, however. All I could do was gasp and slump against Andy?s broad back, feeling my eyes roll up into my head as my cock slowly ceased spasming. I kept my eyes closed and just took in the warmth of his back against my cheek.

Andy turned around after a while, looking down at the dark spot on my jeans. ?Yeah, that?s what I?m talking about,? he said confidently.

I fell back onto the bed, lying on my back, staring up at this muscled beast standing before me. Time stood still as I took in what had just happened.

?So,? he said, ?we should probably start shooting so you don?t get in trouble with your boss. Unless you?ve already shot enough today, that is.?

I nodded dully, still in a daze. Time to get shooting.

To be continued...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to omfgmuscles For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
aguamentii (November 3rd, 2012), amauiguy (October 31st, 2012), andromediavirgo (October 30th, 2012), atbkv (November 1st, 2012), BB501s (November 4th, 2012), bosso343 (November 1st, 2012), coopman (January 30th, 2013), danilupoa (October 30th, 2012), Deheart (November 21st, 2012), giantw (November 3rd, 2012), growinmuscl (October 31st, 2012), Hanugumo (November 1st, 2012), hn6huS (October 31st, 2012), idavid (November 2nd, 2012), imfit (October 30th, 2012), jcb60970 (October 30th, 2012), jman250 (November 9th, 2012), Jockmorphr (October 31st, 2012), JockStudBoy (October 31st, 2012), lefortremi (October 30th, 2012), Logan2009 (October 30th, 2012), Londonboy (October 31st, 2012), Lucas88 (October 30th, 2012), Mbrgtt (October 31st, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 31st, 2012), msclundylvr (October 30th, 2012), muscleboytom (November 1st, 2012), MuscleChestLove (November 4th, 2012), muscular (October 30th, 2012), Neonando (November 4th, 2012), nnnrg (October 31st, 2012), overusedclassic (November 1st, 2012), poly-nz1972 (October 31st, 2012), racecar (October 30th, 2012), Rippedstud79 (October 30th, 2012), rixxflix (October 30th, 2012), skumbum (October 31st, 2012), sydian (October 30th, 2012), tallguy417 (November 2nd, 2012), The Magus (October 30th, 2012), wbjason (October 30th, 2012), wdcbob (October 30th, 2012), weaknobody (October 30th, 2012), xenon (October 31st, 2012), Xyggurat (October 30th, 2012)
  #2   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2012, 09:41 AM

tonypal76
loved it, looking forward to the next, hope to meet the jock's pal
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to tonypal76 For This Useful Post:
omfgmuscles (November 8th, 2012)
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2012, 06:40 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I think there's plenty of ways to go with just the two of them...
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2012, 04:43 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Well done! Thank you! Looking forward to part 2.
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 09:25 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Mindblowingly hot:-) looking forward on lots more!

Things happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to sexiscriptor For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to kamaswami's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2012, 08:27 AM

kamaswami is on a distinguished road
One of the best stories I've read in a while. Waiting with baited breath!
The Following User Says Thank You to kamaswami For This Useful Post:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options