The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Gym of Dreams: Mike (Part 13)

Today?s the day! After today?s practice and workout, me and the guys are heading up to the beach. It?s gonna be awesome. I?m bouncing around, even more hyper and it shows that I?m excited. My teammates keep telling me to calm down but I just can?t. I?m too excited.

I kinda take it out on the offensive linemen though. I?m so eager to finish practice I?m knocking them harder than normal. Coach calls me over real quick and tells me to calm down a bit and not to injure the guys. I look back and I see some of them are sore. I can?t help but laugh a little before I run over to the guys and hug ?em by the shoulders and say a quick sorry. I can?t help but run everywhere and bounce on my toes when I?m standing. I just can?t hold still. This weekend?s gonna be awesome.

As usual, practice ends with me still energized. I tell everyone bye and hop in my car and head off to the gym. My head is still swimming with anticipation of this weekend. I can feel the sea spray, the breeze, the looks of admirers.

I wonder to myself, "When did I become so confident?" I remember times when I used to shun the eyes of the public and tried to avoid being seen. Now, I love the attention. It?s because of these I think as I raise my arm and flex slightly. I never would?ve realized how much confidence just feeling good about myself would?ve given me. Even before I had the huge muscles, back when I first joined the gym, I felt good.

I think back to the night I first started being called ?Big Mike? and how I didn?t feel weird at all being around those huge guys. I helped rack weights and load bars and assisted the big guys in the gym with stuff, and I never felt weird. What was it about being there? Was it that I had a place to belong to? Was it because they didn?t see me as a scrawny kid but as a future man? Was it because of Sam and Armstrong backing me? I don?t know. Maybe all of it, but now, I feel different. I don?t care either. It feels good to feel like this, not worrying about what people think about me or even if they care. Just being able to be free from those thoughts is exhilarating. I roar a bit like Armstrong as I drive down the road. Truly, this is freedom.

We do a quick workout as I tell the gang about the beach house we?re going to. It?s quite large and happens to have a hot tub, a pool, several large rooms and even a gym. Mike sighs with relieve and remarks, "Good, thought I wasn?t going to be able to workout this weekend." Armstrong recants, "Don?t worry big man, you?ll defiantly have a workout during this vacation. Plus there?s some things we need to discuss on the way."

Mike looks at Armstrong confused and says "Like what?"

"Later," I say.

Mike nods and we resume our quick workout. After we finish, we grab our shakes and Armstrong grabs a small vial of his sweat. It?s about time he found out.

We?re cruising down the highway in my jeep when Armstrong begins.

"Mike, we have a few things to tell you. We thought that this would be the best time to do so."

"Like what?"

"Well, for one, Sam and I are bisexual."

I look in my rear view mirror at Mike to try and discern his feeling on the subject. He didn?t seem upset, but more jovial instead.

"Yeah, I?ve known. You two are big guys, and when I?m going to sleep after the grueling training you put me through, I can hear your voices and the bed move in your room. It took me a while to figure it out, but I finally knew. I kinda wanted to be in there with you guys, feeling your muscles and seeing your huge cocks in action."

"Good," I say, "I?m glad we got that out in the open. We weren?t sure how you?d react."

"Yeah, I?m ok with it. I?m bi myself. I?ve fucked a guy and a gal at the same time already."

Armstrong turns around and pats Mike on the shoulder. "Well that takes care of my next statement. Final thing," he says as he reaches for the vial, "you see this?"

Armstrong hands the vial to Mike and he examines the clear liquid.

"Please tell me these aren?t roids."

"No no no. We?re all natural. Well, except for this, but it?s natural too. What you?re holding there is my sweat, slightly purified. I seem to sweat testosterone, and we clean it of impurities and mix it into shakes. So, it?s just me you?re drinking."

Mike gets a look of interest across his face, obviously wondering how that?s possible, and then says, "Ok. That?s cool. I presume that since it is natural, it?s not illegal?"

"Nope, I took it to a doctor and he said is was as just like taking aspirin. He also said he was jealous of me because my genetics will keep me producing major amounts of testosterone for a while, and the same goes for people who drink this for years. It seems to alter your body?s chemistry to where your own body starts to make more testosterone naturally, hence the gains."

"So, what you?re saying is, I?ll continue to be able to make gains like this as long as I keep working out?"

"Your gains will slow, but as long as you hit the gym hard, you?ll look like that when you?re 60 and 70 years old."

A huge grin appeared across Mike?s face as he envisioned a massive 70 year old Armstrong, out lifting people 1/3 his age. I smile and am relieved about how he took the news. We continue to cruise down the road, laughing and joking and just being free.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2005, 07:22 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
A "supplement" that allows you to keep muscle no mattter how old you become...interesting. Where can I buy it? LOL!

And also, Mike fucked a girl and a guy at the same time. That must've been fun! Obviously, his sex life has grown just as much as he has.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options