The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 3.03 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2005, 09:54 AM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
surprise, surprise!

last night i had coffee with my best friend. we've known each other for YEARS and email each other almost daily, but only see one another infrequently.

when i first met him, he was about 6 feet tall and maybe 130 pounds, fully dressed, soaking wet, holding a big dictionary. he has worked out consistently over the past 15 years or so. at his biggest, he weighed about 165 pounds. right now, i'd guess he's about 155 pounds. he's been back at the gym for the last couple of months after a 3 or 4 month break.

he is the definition of a hard gainer. he has to lift constantly and eat constantly to see any significant growth and the second he takes a break from that he loses weight and size rapidly. he is VERY self conscious about his "skinniness" and rarely wears clothes that might be considered revealing...like short sleeves.

the last time i saw his arms was about 10 years ago when he weighed about what he weighs now. well, last night he was wearing a snug short sleeve t-shirt. man, what a hotty! the shirt was a cotton lycra blend and clung to his torso nicely, not too tight, but enough so you could see his small waist and decent chest. his arms, however, stole the show. they were big and firm, with long muscles that formed beautiful balls of muscle when he bent his arms.

the biceps were big enough that they pushed the sleeves up. his biceps are just enough out of proportion big so that you really notice them. his shoulders and chest are not yet caught up with his arms. but, i don't mind that.

it was hard for me not to stare at his arms. first, i hadn't seen them in 10 years, and second, they were beautiful. i complemented him and he was simultaneously embarrassed and pleased. the range of emotions that danced across his face when i said his arms looked great was fun to watch. he quickly changed the subject, but he seemed to sit up a little straighter and not try to hide his arms so much as he normally does.

his arms now are much bigger than they were the last time i saw them. they have size and thickness now that they lacked before. my guess is that they might measure about 15 or 16 inches today. they might have measured and inch or more less before. he's not a huge guy, but his arms really rocked.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2005, 12:24 PM

a little more info

i received an email from my friend today...he thanked me again for the complements. Then he said he wants to take his body "to the next stage of development and get BIG...."

just the thought of it gets me all hot and bothered. needless to say, i'm going to be a VERY supportive friend.
  #3   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
What can I say but congrats.
  #4   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2005, 05:26 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by falseyedee
i received an email from my friend today...he thanked me again for the complements. Then he said he wants to take his body "to the next stage of development and get BIG...."

just the thought of it gets me all hot and bothered. needless to say, i'm going to be a VERY supportive friend.
Hubba-Hubba!
  #5   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2005, 03:03 PM

funny thing: my buddy addressed an email to me today: "hey m-w [muscle worshipper]"

he knows i'm a muscle queen. he knows i write erotic muscle stories [though i've never shared any with him]. he knows i think he's a stud. being called a muscle worshipper by him was kinda hot. you know, like how the characters in fantcman's stories get simultaneously embarassed and turned on when they're called "muscle boy"?

yeah. like that.
  #6   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2006, 05:34 PM

It’s been almost 6 months since I posted about my friend revealing to me that he wanted to take his body “to the next level”. It’s been hard to get together with him because he’s always going to the gym. I did manage to get together with him a couple of times since November. But it’s been a cold, wet winter and he was always under multiple layers of thick, baggy clothes, bundled up against the sucky weather. The last couple of times I saw him, I was pretty sure he looked bigger. But it’s hard to tell in baggy clothes.

We do email one another pretty frequently. He’s been a real tease in his messages. He knows I’m a muscle queen. I mentioned how he addressed an email to me as “M-W (muscle worshipper)”. I told him how sexy I thought that was, too. Well, during the winter he started addressing me as “M-W” in his emails, especially when he was talking about his workouts and his progress.

But he was never really specific. He’d talk about how his strength was increasing. Or he’d mention how his clothes were starting to get tight. Or he’d talk about how he was really seeing progress and it made him just want to get even bigger.

This past weekend, we finally were able to get together on a reasonably sunny day. It was warm enough for shirtsleeves. We met up at our usual Starbucks. When he walked in you could have knocked me over with a feather. The guy has seriously beefed up. He is bigger than I’ve ever seen him, and leaner, too!

He was wearing a dark brown Abercrombie t-shit. His chest filled the thing to capacity. His arms bulged out of the sleeves. The shirt was a little short, the fabric fell from his protruding pecs and hung loose around his narrow waist. I was shocked. He’d looked pretty good in November, but now he was seriously buffed. I could see veins running up and down his fore arms and even down the sides of his biceps.

We hug when we greet and he gave me a little demonstration of how strong he is with a serious squeeze, pulling me in against the hardest muscle torso I’ve ever felt. As he pulled me in he asked me, “So am I worship worthy yet?” I guess my jaw on the floor and general incoherence answered his question, because when he released me, he winked and bounced his pecs and said, “looks like I am”.

Cheeky bastard.

Needless to say, the topic of our conversation was his progress in taking his body to the next level.

He finally told me he had gained 14 pounds since November! He had weighed 157 pounds in November. Now he weighs 171 pounds. And for a guy who has bulked up as much as he has, he is really lean. In fact, he told me, he is leaner. He’s lost over an inch off his waist. He raised up the hem of his t-shirt and flashed a granite hard, washboard stomach, which he then flexed making it look like the side of a log cabin, with round, full muscles separated by deep, dark crevices.

I’m embarrassed to say that I hardly made eye contact with him the whole time we were together. I couldn’t get over how buff he is now. I mean, he’s not a monster, he’s 171 pounds (!) and just shy of 6 feet. But he’s been such a lean, almost skinny guy for so long.

We write about 15 pounds or 20 pound gains on this list, but you know, 14 pounds is a gain of almost 10% of his body weight for my friend. That’s huge! Think about how big a 5 pound canned ham is: about 3 inches tall and maybe 6 inches around. That is big. And my friend added almost 3 x that mass to his formerly skinny frame. It’s been a couple days and I’m still boggling at the thought and marveling at the reality.

Back when he had really hit the gym hard before, he’d gotten up to 165 pounds. His arms must have been about 14 inches back then, and looking big at 14 inches. His arms must be 15 inches now. He’s always had a decent chest with round, plate like pecs. His chest is really nice now: full and high. His pecs are broad, pushing the fabric out toward his arms. He told me that he recently had to buy size large shirts, but that he came wearing an old medium one for me.

I thanked him for that as I mentally calculated that his chest has to have gone from just under 40 inches to probably 43 inches. It was hard for me to follow the thread of our conversation. I kept getting distracted by the sight of his arms balling up into base ball sized bulges as he moved his arms, raising his coffee to his lips, or brushing his hair from his eyes.

I asked him to make a muscle for me. He blushed and said, no, but I persisted. Finally, he looked around to see if anybody was looking then flexed his right arm down in front of his torso, with his fore arm across his stomach. Those biceps of his just popped and swelled to softball size. I asked him to do it again and he did, pumping it hard and the vein down the side of his arm started to pop up in relief.

When he was flexing like that his right pec flexed a little too, shifting under the thin fabric of his shirt. As I was soaking in the sight of his big gun I noticed how big his fore arms are now. Man, THEY are thick.

Muscle queen that I am, I just fawned all over him. I sincerely think that he’s a major hunk and a half. He was a stud before and now he’s even more incredible. I did my best to be the Muscle Worshipper he deserves without causing us both embarrassment there at the Starbucks.

The thing that blows me away, even more than how freaking amazing he looks now is that he still feels skinny! He told me he was bigger about 6 weeks ago: he’d weighed 177 pounds, but that he’d been cutting since then. He had thought he wanted to be “shredded” for the summer, but he feels too skinny at 171, so he plans to start bulking again. He wants to get up to at least 180 by the end of the year.

I can’t wait!
  #7   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2006, 06:00 PM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Update

Thanks for sharing....we're all wanting to know where the pics are. It's awesome that you have a friend who will allow you to share in his growth. From your story, it's hard to tell who enjoyed it more. On to 180!
  #8   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2006, 05:24 PM

it is awesome! he knows i'm really into muscle and that i write these muscle growth stories. we've been friends for many, many years, so i guess he feels comfortable with sharing. but most guys who've made progress like to hear compliments and it doesn't take much to get them to talk about their training and their progress. it's not like my friend can hide what's happening to his body! i'm looking forward to a summer of seeing him grow.
  #9   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2006, 02:31 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Can't wait to see what happens in the end.
  #10   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2006, 02:33 PM

i got together with my buddy last weekend for coffee. i nearly choked on my frappachino when i saw him. man, he looks great. he arrived wearing a familiar t-shirt. it used to fit him. i still does, but oh, so tightly.

i stood up to greet him and we hugged. he gave me a little taste of his strength, squeezing me tight against his firm torso with powerful arms. it's a mental mind f*** for me when i hug somebody who is simultaneously "small" but "muscular". my buddy is small in the sense that his waist and hips are slender, especially compared to me, but in hugging him i can feel his swells and valleys of firm muscle, pressing against my torso and under my hands and arms as they grasp his rippling back.

as we sat and chatted, my eyes kind of raced around from his chest to his arms to his face to his chest to his arms to his face.... his arms are bigger than at the end may. the veins down the sides of his biceps looked even more prominent than back then. and i noticed his triceps for the first time. because he's a long, lean guy, he's always had a hard time making his arms look "big" because the muscle is stretched out over a longer bone. well, his arms look "big" now, even when his arms are unflexed.

his chest stretched the fabric of his shirt drum tight. he's a taller guy [about 6 feet which is tall to me]. his pecs are high on his torso and were it not for the fact that they now appear to project a good inch from his torso, they might look "small" because they ride high on his torso.

of course we talked about his training and progress. he said he hadn't been to the gym yet this month! he'd gotten caught up in a series of parties around the 4th of july and hadn't been back to the gym since. i told him that it looked like he'd been working out like a mad man i mean, he was big and firm and vascular, like he'd just come from the gym! he admitted that he seems to have kept more mass from may and june's efforts than he normally would have. usually when he stops working out, he loses mass fast. not this time.

he did say that he currently weighs 175, but that he's not as lean as he was two months ago. well the added weight suits him. i'd wager his arms are 15-1/2 inches or more and that his chest is closing in on 44. but his waist can't be more than 32.

i was so impressed with his arms and chest, it wasn't until we were heading out the door that i noticed that his legs look thicker and that his ass is developing a nice high, round firmness.

if it's what he wants, i hope he gets back to the gym. he is a serious hunk with the muscle's he's built so far. he'll be a traffic stopper if he got any bigger.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #11   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2006, 01:50 PM

just got an email from my buddy saying that he's been back in the gym the last couple of weeks and is seeing really quick results. when i saw him last, a couple weeks ago, he still looked as buff as he's ever been, he hadn't worked out since late june.

i'm just itching to see him again soon! fall and winter is a great time for bulking. i'm excited that he's working out again. his results this past year or so have been really good. hope that continues to be the case.

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #12   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2006, 04:03 PM

got together with my buddy today for coffee. it's what we do. damn, he's been on some kind of bulking routine for the last three months and is bigger than i've ever seen him. the last time we got together was back in august. he weighed 175 pounds back then.

today he looked just massive! under his rain coat he was dressed in a snug t-shirt over a skin tight thermal and tight, tight jeans with a thick black leather belt [studded] and motor cylce boots. he was smokin' hot! i just wish it wasn't so cold here, so that he wouldn't wear so many layers.

we talked about his training and progress. he missed about a month of training in july and about another month of training in november. in spite of that in the past 4 months, he's gained another 9 pounds. that makes him 184 pounds now. he's broken his 180 pound goal weight. imagine how much bigger he could have been if he'd been able to stay consistent!

he really does look thicker and bulkier. it could be the extra layers of clothes, but i think it's muscle. his chest looks deeper and his arms were stretching the fabric of the long sleeved thermal. even his neck looks thicker.

he kept calling me "m-w" today, for "muscle worshipper". it was kind of hot when he called me that in an email, but being called "m-w" in person was a real erotic charge. since he was calling me "m-w", i thought i'd push things a little further and i asked if i could feel his arm.

he said, yes!

so there we were in starbucks, and he flexes his right arm, down in front of his chest. i reached over and felt the bulge that popped up under his shirt sleeves. god, his arm was hard and the muscle felt just huge. keeping his arm flexed, he rotated his fist, making his biceps flatten out then ball up again. then he relaxed his arm and flexed it again, so i could feel just how hard his arms are. it was f*****g awesome!

at this point i was perspiring and feeling hot and bothered. it was so erotic, and in a public place, too. i couldn't believe i was feeling my best friend's big muscles in starbucks on a tuesday afternoon. he asked if i wanted to see his abs. who was i to say no? so he reached down and pulled his shirt tales up and exposed his stomach. it was nice and tan [he's just gotten back from hawaii, with some decent definition. then he tensed up his abs and they went from decent to terrific definition. even seated, his abs were defined and cobbled!

he says, no surprise, really, that he is really enjoying being bigger and getting bigger and stronger. he says he learned his lesson about trying to be super cut. he doesn't like that. he likes the little bit of fat and he likes the snap from smooth to defined when he flexes. he's enjoying the whole thing so much, he's set new goals. he's hoping to hit 200 pounds sometime next year.

the idea makes my head swim. he's so f*****g buff now at 184. he'll be like physique model material if he gets anywhere near 200 pounds.

and, for the record, the hugs when we greeted and parted were incredible. not only does he look thicker, but he feels thicker and more dense than he did before. his chest is so firm, and he is strong. i was aware of his holding back from really squeezing me silly.

"m-w". he's got that right!

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #13   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2006, 05:26 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Update

Thanks for the update. I really enjoy these real-life experiences. It sounds like he enjoyed the show as much as you did. Please keep us posted!
  #14   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 03:27 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
whew, yeah, these RL encounters are better than stories in a lot of ways. I'm jealous!! would he ever let you really get in an all-out worship sort of session? man...awesome.
  #15   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2007, 05:57 PM

i can't believe it's been three months since i last posted about the progress my friend is making. winter pretty much sucks for muscle watching. it's just too damn cold for skimpy clothes and encourages the wearing of obscuring and misleading layers.

my buddy and i have gotten together a couple of times and it's been hard for me to judge his progress. he says that he hit a plateau in his training and had a period of time when he just wasn't gaining any muscle. it was kind of frustrating for him since he'd been making such great gains before.

but he's changed things up in his training and is eating more, which is hard for him. taking in enough calaries to support all that training is tough for some people.

this past week we got together to watch embarrassing tv [okay, yes, american idol]. in his nice warm house, he was dressed the way i'd hoped he would: barefooted in cargo shorts and a too small wife beater.

man, oh, man, he looks great! after idol was over, we turned off the tv and conversation turned to him, his amazing body and his training. in the privacy of his own house i was less inhibited about asking him questions and he was more than happy to answer them.

he's "only" gained 5 pounds in the last three months. which we verified on his bathroom scale. my best friend is 189 pounds of major muscle hunk. i finally got some answers to questions that were burning in my brain. better yet, he let me measure him! no more relying on my guestimates!

it was an amazing experience. he is 5'-11" and weighs 189 pounds. not a muscle giant by any means, but he has completely transformed his body over the past, what's it been? 16 months? he's gone from 155 pounds to 189 pounds...a gain of 34 pounds. he looks like a different person. he's still the same great guy he's always been, but he is also much more confident and really does seem to enjoy being admired.

we started by measuring his biceps. we used a cloth tape he had in his sewing kit. he pealed off the tank top and rolled up the legs on his shorts so i could measure his chest and his quads. his arms measured 16-1/4 for his left arms and 16-3/8 for his right arm. that was flexed, cold and unpumped. his chest is 44-3/4 inches cold and relaxed. his waist is 33-1/4 inches. his quads are 23-5/8 for his left and 23-3/4 for his right cold and unflexed. his calves are 15-3/8 for his left and 15-5/8 for his right. his neck is 16 inches.

i don't know who enjoyed the experience more, him or me. it was like a scene out of one of the stories i've written. my god, it was fun...and hot. when i was positioning the tape, i got to touch his muscles, a fantasy come to life right there. it's amazing to be able to feel how firm his muscles were, hard and warm. he didn't mind my feeling his muscles, gripping them in my hands, feeling just how big they really are.

he kept calling me "m-q" for "muscle queen" or "m-w" for "muscle worshipper". he's been calling me this in email's for a while, but also in person for the last 3 months. when i was done measuring him, he actually flexed and posed for me. he let me feel him flexing his biceps and pecs right under my hands. when i wrapped both hands around his right biceps as he flexed them, i could feel the muscles go from firm to hard and swell up under my fingers, actually spreading my fingers so that i couldn't wrap my two hands around his arm. and as he repeatedly flexed the biceps, they pumped up and what was a tiny gap between the tips of my fingers the first time he flexed his arm got increasingly larger. his biceps got bigger and hotter right under my fingers.

his pecs fill my hands. they are just starting to have sufficient mass to be folding over the top of his abs when they're relaxed. it's very sexy looking. the are taking on a real defined, "plate" like look even relaxed.

he told me last week that i was the first and only person that he'd ever bounced his pecs for. that was back almost a year ago. back then he'd just figured out that he could do it. he told me that my reaction was so positive, that he's been practicing muscle control ever since. then he bounced and rolled his pecs for me in a display of muscle control that just flloored me. he's gotten so good at it that he can flex and bounce his pecs without any visible movement of his shoulders or arms! and he can flex the tops of his pecs as well as the bottoms of his pecs.

my god, it is about the sexiest thing i've ever seen and when he did it while my hands were grasping his pecs, that just put me over the moon.

i can't tell you how much this is like a fantasy come true. my best friend is turning himself into a seriously muscular hunk and he's letting me be his muscle queen. he really liked to hear me complementing his body and his progress. he seemed to enjoy my running my hands over his rippling muscles as much as i enjoyed doing it. he had moments of real cockiness: commanding, dominant, confident. he's turning into an exceedingly hot muscle guy.

he still wants to hit or exceed 200 pounds this year. i really want to help him do that. he called me the next night to tell me that his workout the next day had been like the best session he'd had in months. he was totally inspired by my complements and encouragement. i'd never been involved in a muscle worship kind of session like this before, other than the times we'd met in public and he'd shown off for me. he'd never done this either. we were both kind of awkward and self-conscious about it. but we also both totally loved it and it so inspired his training since then, that he asked if we could get together and do it again!

i can't believe how freaking amazing this is! it really is one of my muscle growth fantasies coming to life. i can't wait until we can get together again. it will be soon!

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #16   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2007, 06:25 PM
MASS Matters

Thumbs up Update

Wow....like you said, it's almost like this is unfolding just as you would have written your plot. It is great for your friend to continue his muscle growth and for him to let you more fully enjoy it. It definitely sounds like he appreciated your attention as much as you did giving it.

Thanks for taking the time to update us. Now that the two of you are in partnership, it sounds like you need to begin monitoring his progress more closely. In addition to periodic measurements, photos will be required. We understand your need to keep his privacy but I'm sure that there are several members of the forum who'd be willing to blot out his face so we could take a look at his work ourselves!

If this isn't possible, keep posting your updates. It's a lot of fun to enjoy the ride--even if from a distance.
  #17   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2007, 08:22 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
<-- agrees with Woof

PS to 1Bigwoof:

Pix, dammit, pix! I wanna see you too!
  #18   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2007, 11:24 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Any updates? Pictures? Video?

No pressure. Great to hear though. Inspiring.

I'm an actor, writer, director, security guard, who works out, and who lives near Toronto, Canada.
  #19   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2007, 10:48 AM
MASS Matters

Hey Falseyedee

Seems like you should be checking up on his progress by now.....
  #20   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2007, 05:55 PM

wow, it's been more than 3 months since i last reported on my best friend's progress. back at the end of march, he weighed 189 pounds. inspired by my worship, he's been hitting the gym hard and by the end of may he'd gained 12 pounds! he'd broken his 200 pound goal for the year!

raw size is good. but, there was a lot of fat. he didn't like that. last year he'd been super cut, but found he didn't like that and had cut back on the cardio and eased up on his dietary restrictions. although he enjoyed just being BIG, he didn't like having lost so much definition and taking on a soft appearance.

so at the end of may, he cut back on the carbs, increased the cardio and switched to higher rep-lower weight routine. the weight practically melted off him. [i envy his metabolism].

last saturday, the last time we got together, he was back down to 195 pounds. he looks hot. BIG was hot, but big with hardness and definition is hotter.

right now his left arm is 16-3/4 and his right arm is 17 . that was flexed, cold and unpumped. his chest is 45-3/4 inches cold and relaxed. his waist is 33-3/4 inches. his quads are 24-1/8 for his left and 24-3/8 for his right cold and unflexed. his calves are 15-5/8 for his left and 15-7/8 for his right. his neck is 17 inches.

we've been getting together every week or ten days. we email pretty much daily. it would be fun to see him more often. but, not seeing him all the time, his gains and progress are that much more evident, which makes it exciting for me.

as we've spent more time together in m-w sessions, we've both lost many of our inhibitions. we've both lost all our embarassment about it. he's gotten more confident and cocky. he loves showing off. i've gotten less inhibited about touching him and verbally praising him.

over the last 18 to 20 months, he's really changed physically. i mean, the transformation has been dramatic. 40 pounds of muscle is ALOT. since i've taken on this role as his m-w, i've noticed other changes. it's like his old self-image as a week, skinny guy has started to be replaced by a new self-image as a strong, muscular guy.

before he took me on as his m-w, he was proud of what he was accomplishing, and kind of starting to show off. but he was still bashful and a little embarrassed about showing off. over the last three months, he's become much more confident. not just about his body, but in his life in general. he's more assertive and more outgoing. he's more relaxed.

being able to exercise his inner exhibitionist with me has made him freer. he's cockier and demanding in a great way when we're alone. he's way more comfortable in his body than before. that confidence and comfort is really sexy.

he loves the attention he gets; and not just from me. he has a lot of admirers. it used to embarrass him. now he just soaks it up, revelling in it. he is dating more and dating some really hot men. as far as i know, i'm his only m-w. but i wouldn't mind sharing if he wanted that. it would be kind of fun to be one of two or three worshipping him as he flexed and posed.

he's still on track to break the 200 pound goal, but he wants to be leaner when he does. it may take him a few months to make his goal if he wants to gain muscle while losing fat. but i've got no doubt that he'll be able to do it.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #21   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2007, 11:01 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Dream Come True

Wow, this does seem like a dream come true for you and frankly for the rest of us to read about. I just gotta get me a friend like yours! Have fun watching him grow (and grow, and grow...)
  #22   Add to bossfo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2007, 05:35 PM

bossfo is on a distinguished road
Last Update was July ... fast forward almost 5 months?? any update you would like to share...hint hint, pics

its so much fun living vicariously thru you and your muscle stud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falseyedee
wow, it's been more than 3 months since i last reported on my best friend's progress. back at the end of march, he weighed 189 pounds. inspired by my worship, he's been hitting the gym hard and by the end of may he'd gained 12 pounds! he'd broken his 200 pound goal for the year!

raw size is good. but, there was a lot of fat. he didn't like that. last year he'd been super cut, but found he didn't like that and had cut back on the cardio and eased up on his dietary restrictions. although he enjoyed just being BIG, he didn't like having lost so much definition and taking on a soft appearance.

so at the end of may, he cut back on the carbs, increased the cardio and switched to higher rep-lower weight routine. the weight practically melted off him. [i envy his metabolism].

last saturday, the last time we got together, he was back down to 195 pounds. he looks hot. BIG was hot, but big with hardness and definition is hotter.

right now his left arm is 16-3/4 and his right arm is 17 . that was flexed, cold and unpumped. his chest is 45-3/4 inches cold and relaxed. his waist is 33-3/4 inches. his quads are 24-1/8 for his left and 24-3/8 for his right cold and unflexed. his calves are 15-5/8 for his left and 15-7/8 for his right. his neck is 17 inches.

we've been getting together every week or ten days. we email pretty much daily. it would be fun to see him more often. but, not seeing him all the time, his gains and progress are that much more evident, which makes it exciting for me.

as we've spent more time together in m-w sessions, we've both lost many of our inhibitions. we've both lost all our embarassment about it. he's gotten more confident and cocky. he loves showing off. i've gotten less inhibited about touching him and verbally praising him.

over the last 18 to 20 months, he's really changed physically. i mean, the transformation has been dramatic. 40 pounds of muscle is ALOT. since i've taken on this role as his m-w, i've noticed other changes. it's like his old self-image as a week, skinny guy has started to be replaced by a new self-image as a strong, muscular guy.

before he took me on as his m-w, he was proud of what he was accomplishing, and kind of starting to show off. but he was still bashful and a little embarrassed about showing off. over the last three months, he's become much more confident. not just about his body, but in his life in general. he's more assertive and more outgoing. he's more relaxed.

being able to exercise his inner exhibitionist with me has made him freer. he's cockier and demanding in a great way when we're alone. he's way more comfortable in his body than before. that confidence and comfort is really sexy.

he loves the attention he gets; and not just from me. he has a lot of admirers. it used to embarrass him. now he just soaks it up, revelling in it. he is dating more and dating some really hot men. as far as i know, i'm his only m-w. but i wouldn't mind sharing if he wanted that. it would be kind of fun to be one of two or three worshipping him as he flexed and posed.

he's still on track to break the 200 pound goal, but he wants to be leaner when he does. it may take him a few months to make his goal if he wants to gain muscle while losing fat. but i've got no doubt that he'll be able to do it.
  #23   Add to slaphappystanly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2008, 01:39 PM

slaphappystanly has disabled reputation
Seen your buddy recently?
  #24   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2008, 04:41 PM

I can’t believe it has been over 5 months since I last posted about my buddy. Between shutting down my business, finding a job, starting to write the American Muscle Freak story and hanging with my buddy, I’ve had a busy life.

My buddy is still at it. He’s been working hard to make gains while still cutting. It’s been hard going, but he’s being pretty successful. He has managed to hit his goal for the year. He weighs 202 pounds. His chest is 46-1/2 inches. He’s managed to cut his waist down to 33 inches. His quads are 25 inches. His arms are both 17-1/2 inches.

My buddy’s is so hot. He has developed a thick and defined physique. All evidence of his former scrawniness has been obliterated. He’s got mass that he just can’t hide. Not that he’d want to hide it. His chest is gorgeous, he has an awesome 8 pack, and dual peaks when he flexes his biceps.

Way back when he announced his intention to get bigger and take his body to “the next level”, I was excited about it. My mind raced with possibilities. I’ve always thought he was cute. I’ve always thought he’d be even hotter with muscle. I’ve used him as a model for characters in various stories I’ve written. But, to be honest, I never really imagined that he would get as big as he is now in real life.

Watching him grow has been literally a dream come true. I was right: he does look better with more muscle.

Right now, he looks better than I ever did when I was bodybuilding, even in his “non-competitor” shape he looks better than I did in competitions. He’s strong, too. His grip is like iron and his bear hugs are crushing. His bench press is closing in on twice his bodyweight.

We recently acted out a long time fantasy of mine: he used me as a human barbell! He has a weight bench in his back yard. It took us about 20 minutes to figure out how to position his hands, and how to balance my body in his hands. But once we’d figured it out, he benched pressed me repeatedly, using me to pump up his pecs for our worship session.

God it was hot. We were both totally turned on. He said he’d never felt so powerful. Lifting a human like that made his own strength palpable to him. Knowing that he can toss a big guy like me around so easily [I’m 220 pounds these days] made him understand just how strong he is.

I loved experiencing his strength that way. We have done some arm wrestling and he’s picked me up and carried me around. He’s wrapped me up in his arms and bear hugged me until I begged for mercy. But this was different. It was just amazing to count off his reps as he pushed my body up and down pumping up his chest.

We’ve done it a couple times since. And he tells me he’s plotting ways he can use me for other exercises.

His goal for 2008 is to add another 20 pounds of quality muscle to his frame. He wants to push his biceps up past 18 inches and his chest up past 48 inches. I don’t know how much longer he can make these kinds of gains. For the foreseeable future, he’s just going to get bigger and stronger. His growth has already been beyond hot already. I freaking can’t wait to experience whatever gains in strength and muscle he achieves this year.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #25   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2008, 06:38 PM

It has been two years and three months since I started this thread. During that time my buddy has gained over 50 pounds, going from 157 to 205 pounds just yesterday.

I can’t tell you what a dream come true this has been for me, to be so close to somebody who has been working so hard to buff up with so much success. I actually think that I enjoy seeing my buddy getting bigger and stronger even more than I enjoyed my own transformation from fat man to bodybuilder back in the early 90’s.

He looks terrific. Sometimes I still don’t recognize him from a distance. I’ve known him for so long, and known him as a tall, lanky guy. Even though I’m totally turned on by his transformation and completely excited by his new muscles, I’m still stunned pretty much every time I see him at just how big he is now.

All his clothes are various degrees of too small. Partially, because he’s gained so much muscle his old clothes wouldn’t fit anyway. And partially because he purposefully is buying new clothes that are snug in order to show off his muscles. His biggest concession to winter is wearing long sleeved t-shirts that are at least a size too small. He really fills out a shirt.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, he was so inspired by our first session that his next few workouts had been more focused and more intense. My worship had inspired him to train harder. Apparently that is still true. As we’ve given ourselves increasingly over to the roles of worshipper and worshipped, he says his training is more focused and satisfying.

It’s taken me a while to loosen up and really give in to “worshipping” my buddy and his muscles. I was really self conscious and felt kind of silly doing it. I was embarrassed to speak the thoughts in my head. I was hesitant to touch him and feel his muscles. I was uncertain about letting him dominate me. At one time, he had looked up to me. I was reluctant to let go of that.

We’ve talked about this a lot. Apparently, he was just as uncomfortable, self-conscious and embarrassed about being worshipped. He felt odd hearing the complements, and about being the object of such focused attention. His posing and flexing was awkward when we started and didn’t show off his body to it’s best advantage. Fortunately, we’ve been able to work through our inhibitions together.

As we’ve continued getting together, he has loosened up and developed more confidence and cockiness. With some coaching from me, his posing has improved. The bigger and stronger he’s gotten, the easier it’s been for him to be worshipped. He knows that he looks better than I ever did. He knows he’s stronger than I ever was. There is a very sexy confidence that comes with those realizations. The more I’ve worshipped him, praised him, felt his pumped, hard muscles, the more natural it is for us both.

My buddy isn’t the biggest muscle man around. But, at 5’-11” tall and just over 200 pounds, he is seriously hot. He is certainly bigger and in better shape than most men at the gym. With his 46-1/2 inch chest and his 33 inch waist, his pecs look terrific. His arms just seem to bulge practically out of his skin. He has managed to add over 2-1/2 inches to his biceps in the last 2 years.

With his superior height, brut strength and powerful physique, worshipping him now is easy and natural. He has developed a sureness and certainty about his own body and strength. He doesn’t have to ask if he is worship worthy any more. He knows he is. I was the first man who asked him to “make a muscle” and I was the first person who asked to worship his muscles. But I’m not alone in my admiration for his physique.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #26   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2008, 08:19 PM

I'm looking forward to hearing about the next 50 lbs.!

xoxo

Richard
  #27   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2008, 11:21 AM
MASS Matters

Latest Update

This is one of my favorite threads, Falseyedee. Thank you for letting us follow his progress through your eyes. It's great that you've both "grown into" your new roles. As with arpeejay, I am looking forward to the next 50 lbs of growth myself!
  #28   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Big man in Boston

BigLittleTim has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notbigenuff View Post
Wow, this does seem like a dream come true.
You're half right.

-BigLittleTim
  #29   Add to NYCmscl4mscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2008, 07:47 AM
NYCMscl4Mscl

NYCmscl4mscl is on a distinguished road
Falseydee Pictures???

Quote:
Originally Posted by falseyedee View Post

Hey Falseydee,
Any pics of your muscle growth and/or your friends'? Thanks.
  #30   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2008, 09:38 AM

joeylawrencefan is on a distinguished road
seen your friend lately?
  #31   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 12:21 PM

My buddy?s been training hard this winter, working on bulking routing, building thick, dense mass. So far he?s packed on another 11 pounds and is up to 216 pounds. I can?t say its all muscle, because he has smoothed out and lost some definition. He wasn?t super cut to start with, but so far the gains have been amazing.

Last weekend we got together for the first time in a while. My day job and my own business have been sucking up all of my waking hours. But last weekend, I was able to make some time to see my buddy.

Frankly, even though I know how big he is, it has been a while and he has bulked up some, I was unprepared for just how big he looked. It really took my breath away. I mean, 11 pounds was like 5% of his body weight! And just go to the meat counter at the grocery store and find a 10 pound roast. You probably can?t do it. Look at two 5 pound roasts. That is a LOT of muscle.

The rapid gains and extra size have reinforced his growing confidence, too. Our get together was more intense and amazing than ever before. He?s about two inches taller than I am and for the first time, he made use of that height advantage in our session.

I had hardly entered the door before he was right up in my face, pushing the door shut behind me. He stepped right up to me, his chest pressing against mine. I could fee his body heat through our clothes. Looking down at me, he squinted and said I was late.

Well, I wasn?t late, in fact I knew I was early, but I went along with him and apologized. He stepped forward, forcing me back against the door until I was pinned between the cold, wooden door and his hot hard body. He grabbed me under my arms and lifted me up off the floor until my eyes were level with his.

This was intense. He?d used me as a barbell before, but that had been more kind of joking and we?d both been prepared for it (and it takes a lot of trying to get the balance right, let me tell you). And he has picked me up off the floor in bear hugs before. But this was the first time he?d displayed this kind of strength. He pinned me against the door at eye level, then slowly pushed me up higher, sliding me up the door until my head was just knocking on the ceiling.

Then he lowered me down so that I draped over his right shoulder, looking down his broad back at his big, round glutes, practically shrink wrapped in his jeans. He carried me like that across his flat to the bedroom where he just tossed me onto the bed, like a sack of dirty laundry.

He stood at the end of the bed and rolled his shoulders, and flexed his pecs a bit. The extra mass looks awesome on him. His t-shirt was super tight, stretched across his chest, but hung loose off his shelf of pec meat, hanging free around his waist. His lat development is more than enough to push his arms out away from his torso when he?s just standing relaxed. His legs are massive. I could actually see the individual muscles of the various quadriceps muscles flexing and relaxing through the tight denim as he shifted his weight from leg to leg.

He asked me what I thought.

What did I think? My brain was swimming with the impact of his having just picked me up, carrying me across the flat and tossing me around like I weighed nothing. And the sight of him with that much more mass was practically rendering me speechless.

He?s never been this big. Even when I was competing, off season, I?d never gotten close to being this big. I?d never even imagined that I could achieve this size. I certainly had never entertained even the fantasy that my buddy, the skinny office boy, could get this big.

I asked him how much he weighed. He told me that he weighed 216 pounds just that morning. Since I met him, many years ago, he had gained about 85 pounds. Most of that weight, almost 60 pounds, he?d packed on in the last two and half years.

We used to work out together, when I was competing. Back then he was trying to get his weight up to 150. I had outweighed him by 55 pounds back then. Even off season most of that was muscle. Now, even though I still outweigh him, it?s only by 4 pounds and it?s a lot less muscle than it used to be.

The change in his appearance, the shear brutal size he?s developed, and the amazing increase in his strength since he said he wanted to take his body to the next level was and is fantastic.

I told him that he was a freaking muscle man, a freaking monster of muscle and that I wanted to worship him. He called me his little muscle worshipping queen. Then he flexed his biceps separately and then in an impressive double biceps pose. He bounced his pecs, then did a most muscular crab pose that split the fabric down the back of his shirt. I practically swooned and he laughed. He ripped the shirt off his body, splitting it in two down the front.

He told me to measure him. I edged down to the end of the bed and removed the tattered remnants of his shirt off his thick torso. Then I unbuttoned his jeans and helped to peal them down his powerful quads.

Kneeling on the floor, holding the jeans down, I was surprised when he stepped out of them by stepping forward, pushing me backwards against the foot of his bed with his massive legs. I looked up and marveled at the contours of bulging muscle as my eyes moved up his thick legs, past his cobbled abs and over his mountainous pecs. He looked down at me with a look of such pleasure.

He told me again to measure him, this time more insistently. But he didn?t move. I had to try to slither up, between his body and the bed, actually grabbing around his waist and his arms, to pull myself up. His muscles felt so hard, firm, unyielding as I grabbed him and pulled myself up My weight was like nothing to him, he hardly rocked or swayed as I climbed up his body.

Once I was up on my feet, then he moved back a step and let me go to the dresser where he keeps the cloth tape we use. As I measured him, positioning the tape around his swollen muscles, he would tease me by flexing, making it hard to position the tape.

His waist has crept up to 34 inches. He has lost the sharp definition to his stomach. But he still has a cobbled six pack and his Adonis?s Belt is thicker and more prominent than ever. I swear each side of his Adonis?s Belt is as big as my wrist.

His chest is 47-3/4 inches around. Each of his pecs is so beautifully formed, squared off, massive handfuls of muscle. They project out over his abs, squared off and full, firm and dense with muscle fiber. They aren?t really mounds of muscle anymore, they thick, defined slabs of muscle, like plate armor.

His arms are spectacular. When I went to measure his right arm, he lifted it up and slowly flexed it tight, forcing it up into a thick, high peak. He held it there right at my eye level. I couldn?t help but grab it with both my hands. I was pleasantly shocked when I couldn?t get both hands around his flexed biceps. My hands couldn?t meet up around his bulging arm.

I wrapped the tape around the flexed mountain of muscle and could hardly believe that it was 18-3/4?. His left arm was 18-1/2? around. Even with the thin layer of bulking phase fat, his arms are still firm, not at all soft, and his biceps have that thick vein running over them down to his fore arms.

His fore arms, by the way, are really getting thick. Part of the drama of my buddy?s biceps flexing is the almost Pop-Eye quality to his fore arms. This weekend I measured them at almost 16-1/2 inches, they are now bigger than my biceps. That just freaks me out. My best friend, formerly a skinny guy that used to look to me for training advice, now has fore arms bigger than my biceps!

I spent quite a long time grabbing, feeling, massaging his biceps as he flexed them. I grabbed them tightly when his arm was fully extended. As he slowly flexed his arm, the rising muscle would get hard under my hands, expanding, pushing my fingers apart until his biceps more than filled my hands, unable to be contained by my grip, no matter how hard I tried to squeeze.

As I felt his muscles, I told him how freaking incredible he was, what a muscle monster he?s become, how hard his muscles have become. I told him that he was a serious muscle stud, bigger than any man I?ve ever known. It?s true, too.

He told me to feel his biceps as he flexed them, to feel their power, to feel them grow in my hands. He told me to feel his pecs has he flexed and bounced them. He flexed and bounced them for minutes at a time, holding the flexes and squeezing them tight. His pecs swelled up as the blood engorged them, pumping them up even bigger, getting harder and bigger right in front of my eyes.

I told him how impressed I was with his recent progress. I told him that he wasn?t the skinny guy with muscles anymore. I told him that he wasn?t a built gym rat anymore. I told him he was a serious bodybuilder now.

He told me that he loved his new size. He told me he felt intoxicated by the bulk and the increases in his strength. He told me that he wants to get even bigger. He told me that he has started training with a new training partner who is pushing him harder than ever.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #32   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 07:29 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Whew!

Okay, that report on your friend is just plan hot! I don't know about everyone else, but I've just found my "fantasy" for the next several weeks. This type of report - I don't want to call it a story - is the best kind in my book. Be sure to keep up apraised as he grows!
  #33   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2008, 07:04 AM

joeylawrencefan is on a distinguished road
I agree, this is the hottest thread anywhere. Would love to see pics of your friend.
  #34   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2008, 02:18 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I agree with the others. This latest post is freaking hot!!! It reads like a fantasy story, and knowing it's for real makes it soooo much better. Please keep us updated.

On the issue of pics, I'm sure your friend/muscle master may be hesitant to post them, but maybe he will agree for you to post pics with his face either out of frame or blurred out. If he's growing into his muscle man role, he may actually like the idea of posting his pics for us to see.

Or, if he has a bodybuilding.com page (or something similar) please send us the link.
  #35   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2008, 02:25 PM

i had a longer post just vaporize when i tried to post it. even though i was logged in, i got a message that i wasn't and everything i'd written disappeared when i logged in again. grrr.

anyway, short version: my buddy's had a set back in his training. after working out with his training partner for a month, making great gains, he tore a muscle in his shoulder and has had to lay off training to let his body heal. it's been really hard on him since he's not had an injury before. he's having a hard time accepting this as a temporary set back. but i'm confident that he'll be able to make up whatever losses he experiences during this down time and continue on his way. but he's got to be careful and not over do it when he starts training again.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #36   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2008, 04:18 PM

Sorry to hear about his injury. You're right, of course, he'll get back on track quickly. Remind him that it's never always onwards and upwards and that setbacks, eventually, help you grow.

xoxo

Richard
  #37   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2008, 06:19 PM

i know, it totally sucks because he was making GREAT gains and had topped 220!

for the time being, no more lifting me or too much flexing. he's still a super hotty, though!

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #38   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2008, 03:10 PM

so, my buddy is still not training his arms, shoulders, chest or back in order to give his shoulder a chance to heal. but his new training partner has convinced him to continue with his leg and abdominal training. at least this way, he can still be active and burn off all those frustrations while at the same time working on his 'weakest' muscle group: his legs.

i'm really glad his training partner came up with this because, frankly, my buddy was so frustrated not working out at all. having been in a similar situation back when i was actively training and had to lay off because of injuries, i know how angry i was. his mental outlook has improved ALOT since he got back to the gym again. and it's only been a couple of days!

his legs are nice and thick already, but they aren't really as well developed as the rest of his physique. and his calves really aren't. so he's eager to focus on these muscles for a little while until his doctor and physical therapist give him the go ahead to resume training. he's lifing really heavy, treating this like a full on bulking routine for upper legs and calves both.

i can't wait to see what happens!

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #39   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2008, 02:03 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
It's good that your friend is using his injury as a chance to work on a lagging muscle group. That's a great way to turn a negative event into a positive. Please continue to keep us updated!
  #40   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2008, 04:59 PM

my buddy is so much happier now that he can train. he can only do the physical therapy for his shoulders, abs and legs. and he is throwing himself into the leg training with enthusiastic abandon. he has never done focussed training like this and combine that with a brutal leg routine that his new training partner has devised and my buddy's legs are sore all the time. and he LOVES it. he swears that his legs are bigger already, especially his quads.

unfortunately, i haven't been able to see him. my day job, my business, and preparing for the launch of my new website are keeping me just too busy. i hope he's right about the growth. i'd love to have him wrap his big[ger] strong[er] legs around me! hopefully soon!

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options