The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to omfgmuscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2012, 10:27 AM

omfgmuscles is on a distinguished road
Deep Focus (Part 2)

As I stood at the sink in the hotel bathroom rinsing my cum-soaked briefs under the faucet, I thought back to this morning, when I’d been making coffee while going over my to-do list for the day. While I’d accomplished most of my goals for the day, it was safe to say that cumming in my pants from laying my hand on the uber-striated, grainy back of a 24 year-old bodybuilder was definitely not on the list. Yet here I stood, naked from the waist down, contemplating how I was going to play off what had just happened. I pulled my pants back on, took a deep breath and clicked off the bathroom light.

Andy sat on the edge of the bed, stretching out his enormous tree-trunk quads. I was glad to see he was still wearing the dark red posers that emphasized his big basket of a bulge. He grinned up at me, and I felt myself starting to blush immediately.
“It’s fine, man,” he said encouragingly. “Don’t be embarrassed!”
This made me blush even more. “Well, why wouldn’t I be?” I asked. “After what just happened...”.

Andy shook his head at me, still stretching. “It’s really okay, dude. I’m used to guys liking my muscles.” He looked down at the fading but still-visible dark spot on my pants as he continued. “And it looks like you really liked my muscles.” He grinned mischievously at this. “Fucking hot, man.” He ran his hands along the deep indentations in his braided quads. “And believe me, you haven’t even seen shit yet.”

My dick jumped in my pants. “Well in that case, did you want to get going on our b-roll footage?”

He nodded eagerly. “I’m ready when you are man. Let’s knock this puppy out. This going on the news,too?”

I shook my head. “I don’t think what you have in mind is appropriate for the evening news. This would just be kind of a...special features thing. A director’s cut.”

Andy nodded. “Speaking of cut,” he said, running his fingers between the deep blocks in his chiseled stomach, “you got me on a good day, man. I woke up today and was like ‘Fuck, I’m ripped as fuck!!’” He tugged at the grainy skin along his serratus for emphasis. “Phil’s got me on this new diet that’s made me dry as a fucking bone! Man’s a genius.”

I felt drool beginning to collect in the corners of my mouth as I imagined running my tongue along his cut to fuck midsection. My balls were beginning to ache from throbbing so hard. I had to distract myself by springing into action. “OK,” I said. “I’m ready when you are.”

Andy gave his quads one last stretch and stood up to face me. “Sounds good man. So what did you want me to hit first?”

I thought for a moment as I readied the camera on my shoulder. I held the camera upright and trained my lens square at Andy’s chest in order to frame his pecs, zooming out to make sure I’d get the full scope of his biceps as well. “Alright, why don’t we see those big bi’s again.” Andy’s eyes gleamed with intensity at this suggestion. I caught a small smile curl across his lips before he momentarily brought his head down, took a deep breathe, and then dramatically brought his bulging biceps to the sides of his head in a mind-blowing double bicep pose. He was silent aside from a slight grunt upon finalizing the position of his arms.

Even though I’d seen him hit this pose before, I still gasped in awe of the mammoth guns only a few feet away from me. Andy’s biceps stretched his paper thin skin so tightly that I wondered if it actually hurt to be this pumped. I worried that his poor saran wrap-tight skin could only handle so much pressure; it certainly didn’t look capable of containing these croquet ball-hard mounds of striated muscle. I regretted not bringing my measuring tape.

I panned up at Andy’s face. He was grinning broadly, staring straight into the camera. “MMF, fuck yeah!” he grunted as he continued flexing his biceps. I noticed his face beginning to redden slightly from the effort, and decided to prolong this Godlike display by feeding his ego a bit.

“Fuck, man,” I said, never panning away. “Those bad boys gotta be, what, 17 inches?” 
 This prompted him to somehow flex even harder than before. “GRRRR, try 21!!!” he growled. His smile started to fade slightly as he concentrated all of his energy on maintaining the pose. My cock throbbed in my pants as I continued egging him on.

“Keep holding it, buddy, just a few more seconds.” He gave another flex, which amazed me considering he seemed to be giving it all he had.

“GRRRR!!!” he growled louder than before as veins that had heretofore been absent rose to the surface of his biceps and forearms. I panned over to his face, which was now fire engine red with a large vein creeping down his forehead. He looked to the ceiling and bit his bottom lip, whimpering slightly, never relenting for one second. I knew he would fucking pass out before relaxing of his own accord before I gave him permission to. I momentarily considered the fun I might have with an unconscious bodybuilder, but immediately shook the thought from my brain. Alright, I thought, this is it.
“Give it all you’ve got!” I yelled, surprised by the volume in my voice.

Somehow, by the grace of God, Andy seemed to find some final reserve to tap. He closed his eyes tight and absolutely roared out a final, heart-stopping growl as his biceps peaked ever so slightly higher than they had been. “ARGHHHHHHHH!” the sound exploded from deep in his chest as he scrunched up his face into a triumphant grimace of effort.

“And...relax!” I finally called. Andy let out an exhausted wheeze, and sat back on the bed, momentarily spent.
“Fuck!” he muttered in a daze, massaging his swollen, pumped arms. “I think I got up to 22 inches. You got that, right??”
I removed the camera from my eye and checked the display. “Oh, so sorry man, forgot to turn it on. You’re gonna have to do that one more time for me.”
He fell back on the bed at this. “Ugh. Shit. Give me a minute.”

I smiled. “Just kidding. I got it.”
He raised his head at me and grinned, keeping the rest of his body flat on the bed. “Fucker.” Suddenly the hotel room phone rang. I regarded it nervously. Who could it be? Someone from work? I let it ring two more times.
“Better get that,” Andy suggested. “Might be about the comp.” I set my camera down and picked up the phone.
“Hello?”
The caller addressed me sternly. “Is this room 53?”
I held my hand over the received and turned to Andy. “Are we room 53?” He nodded. “Yes.”
“I just got a noise complaint from the room next door. She said she heard a lot of growling coming from your room--do you have an animal of some kind in there with you?”
I bit my lip to stifle my laughter. “Um, nope.” I regarded Andy’s sprawled out frame on the bed across from me. “No animal here.”
“Well, whatever is going on in there, please try to keep the noise down,” the voice instructed.
“Great, will do,” I said. “Sorry about that.” The hotel clerk wordlessly hung up.
“What was that about?” Andy asked.
“Oh, nothing,” I replied, grinning. “You were mistaken for an animal, that’s all.”

This seemed to revitalize him. “Oh yeah?” He stood up now, surveying his pumped frame in the full-length mirror. “I like that. I really feel like a fucking animal,” he continued. Staring his reflection straight in the eye, he slowly turned to the side. Hunching down a bit and clasping his hands together, he slowly brought them up into a side chest pose that accentuated his striated as fuck pecs that threatened to tear through the skin. “GYEAH!” he grunted as he locked the pose into place. “I don’t even recognize myself!!” he said, awestruck by his pumped up beef.

His eyes (and mine) swept over his striated, tree-trunk quads of thick, corded muscle and hard as steel, shredded glutes that peered out of his high-cut, shiny posers. “Check this shit out,” he said, slowly running his hands up his outer thigh and tracing his fingers over the deep cuts in his ripped up glute. “Humans don’t look like this, man” he grimaced. “Lines in my ass--who the fuck has that???” He continued regarding his reflection and whistled. “I’m fucking cut and ripped to hell and back!”

“No shit,” I whispered. I looked down to see the familiar dark spot on my jeans had returned in full force. I wasn’t even embarrassed this time.
Andy noticed the dark spot, too. “All this pumped up muscle making you a little leaky, buddy?” he asked mischievously.
I shrugged. “Looks like it.”

He adjusted his body, moving his arm down along the side of his body and clasping his hands behind his back, ready to knock out a side tricep pose. “That’s so fucking hot, man” he said as he locked his arm into place and pumped out his horseshoe tri as far as it could go. He then took a deep breath and exhaled deeply as his stacked abs popped out like bricks through his bronzed skin.

Andy turned toward me, giving me a nice profile shot of his sizable bulge straining through his posers. “In that case,” he said, gesturing to the camera on the bed with his head. “Let’s get back to shooting before you do any more shooting of your own.”
I nodded at this. “Best idea I’ve heard all day.” I picked up the camera, held it up to my eye, and trained it on Andy.

“What should we shoot next?”

Last edited by omfgmuscles; November 9th, 2012 at 12:20 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to omfgmuscles For This Useful Post:
aihngelle (November 11th, 2012), amauiguy (November 10th, 2012), atbkv (November 10th, 2012), coopman (January 30th, 2013), Hanugumo (November 10th, 2012), iceman75 (November 9th, 2012), idavid (November 11th, 2012), imfit (November 9th, 2012), JockStudBoy (November 9th, 2012), Lukullus (November 9th, 2012), Mbrgtt (November 10th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (November 9th, 2012), muscular (November 9th, 2012), poly-nz1972 (November 10th, 2012), racecar (November 9th, 2012), sp00ner4 (November 9th, 2012), Terrylee Long (November 10th, 2012), weaknobody (November 10th, 2012), xenon (November 10th, 2012)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Great description of Andy's muscles, completely shredded to hell and back, I love it!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
omfgmuscles (November 11th, 2012)
  #3   Add to kamaswami's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2012, 06:35 PM

kamaswami is on a distinguished road
You really know how to push all of my buttons. Simply amazing!
The Following User Says Thank You to kamaswami For This Useful Post:
omfgmuscles (November 11th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options