The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 3.19 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2012, 09:26 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
A Morning With Dylan

Dylan woke up with one thought on his mind: food. The muscleboy sat up and stretched, yawning while he expanded his huge muscles and watched them flex and roll. He looked around, confused for a moment, before he remembered where he was; Kyle’s apartment. Putting on his now-dry basketball shorts, Dylan went to check on Kyle. The blond photographer was fast asleep, but Dylan needed food, and he needed food NOW.

Looking at the time, Dylan saw it was only 6:00. The local grocery stores should be opening up any time now. Unfortunately, Kyle's apartment wasn't very close to any shopping districts so it would be quite a walk to the nearest store - nearly 10 miles. Dylan quickly wrote a note that said, “Out shopping, will be back in an hour, -Dylan,” before posting it to the door and walking out.

There’s only one thing that Dylan loved as much as working out, and that was running. In track meets, Dylan would always stand out. Most runners were skinny and had long, bony limbs that didn’t weigh much so that they could run faster, but not Dylan. His musclebound legs blasted him forwards with amazing speed, leaving the other competitors panting in the dust. Dylan weighed nearly twice as much as the heaviest runners, but he was 100% muscle, and rather than slow him down, the teen’s hulking body made him faster than any other kid could ever dream of being.

As Dylan headed towards the store, he started to feel a tingling within him, a nagging feeling telling him to run. The boy jogged at first, feeling the morning breeze stroke his powerful body, then slowly increased his speed. After two minutes of jogging, he got tired of this and broke into a mad sprint. He dashed by trees and people, dodging obstacles, not even stopping for cars as he flew recklessly through the streets. One woman cursed at him and, laughing, Dylan simply flexed his bicep at her and dashed away. Dylan loved the feeling of the wind blowing in his face, trying to stop his muscular body from ripping through the city at breakneck speeds but failing, the resistance nothing to the barrier-destroying propulsion of his explosive calves and powerhouse thighs. The teen, high on his own speed and power, accidentally struck a metal signpost. Dylan felt a sharp pain in his arm, but only momentarily, as his muscles quickly recovered. Looking back, he saw that the signpost was not as lucky; his momentum had caused it to bend over at an awkward angle, the metal twisting into itself because of his boy muscle. That sight made Dylan hard, and his huge penis engorging in his shorts caused him to slow down.

Fortunately, the boy was already approaching the store at that point, so he coasted into a casual walk and checked the time. 6:21. It had taken Dylan just over twenty minutes to run a full ten miles. The young stud congratulated himself as he walked towards the store. Dylan tried open the door, but it was locked.

A short, small man came out and glared at Dylan. He didn’t look very impressive, with an angry red face and a balding head, but that didn’t stop him from fuming at the young musclegod. “Can’t you read the sign?” he scolded, “We don’t open until 7!”

Dylan rolled his eyes, “Dude, big deal. I’m a little bit early, so what? C’mon, let me in.”

“No!” the red-faced man shrieked, “Rules are rules! I can’t let every half-naked bodybuilder barge in as if they own the place! Wait outside!”

The musclegod was starting to get annoyed at the short guy. Dylan unconsciously flexed his muscles, which were pumped from the hard run and looking even bigger and more intimidating than usual. “Look, dweeb, if I stand out here I’m going to have to wait over half an hour. Just let me get my groceries and leave, okay? I don’t want to start any trouble but you’re really pissing me off.”

The employee looked like he was about to punch Dylan (which would have been a very, very bad mistake) but before he could do anything a well-endowed blonde walked out of the store. She wore the same uniform as the angry short man, a dark blue tee-shirt with the store’s name printed across its front, but her breasts clearly were spilling out of it. Dylan’s jaw dropped when he saw the size of her jugs.

“Are you giving our customer here trouble, Nelson?” The tall woman asked.

“N-no,” Nelson stuttered, “This man over here, he was trying to get into the store. I know you told me not to let anyone in before 7, so…”

The blonde shook her head in dismay, “I don’t think you understand Nelson. We always treat our customers best. Especially customers as well-built as Mister…?”

“Tadeo,” Dylan smiled, “I’m Dylan Tadeo.”

“Great! My name is Samantha Moreno, but you can call me Sammy. I’m the manager here. Sorry about Nelson bothering you,” she gently shooed him away, and grumbling, the short man stormed off, “But that won’t happen again. Normally, we have a pretty strict policy on clothing, but for you, I think we’ll make an exception.” Samantha lifted her finger and tenderly ran it across Dylan’s bulging pecs. She gasped at their massive size, their smooth, fine hairs and ponderous density.

Dylan smirked at the fortunate turn of events. He forgot his hunger for food in exchange for a hunger for pussy. “You like muscle, Sammy?”

The blonde dropped her hands and stroked the boy’s abdominals, amazed at the hardness of all eight bulging muscles. “It’s my favorite thing in the world.”

“I can show you all my muscles, if you want,” Dylan suggested.

Samantha glanced shyly into the stud’s eyes. He was so confident, so masculine.

“There’s a room in the back that nobody ever uses. I’m sure you could… show me your muscles there.”

She led the enormous muscleboy to the back storeroom, anxious and yet excited. Samantha hadn’t been this giddy since she first went on a date in middle school, but this sexy musclegod whom she had only met a few minutes ago was already making her mad with desire. His enormous muscles and cute face stirred a need in her that no other man had even made her feel. Samantha had dominated every man she had ever met, but she failed to realize just how dominant Dylan really was. And she also failed to realize just how huge the muscleboy was... everywhere.

The blonde turned around to see Dylan looming over her. Growling, the musclegod tore off Samantha’s shirt and lifted her entire body in his arms, suffocating her soft, petite frame in his hulking muscles. Sammy was suddenly overwhelmed by so much hot, pulsing strength that she nearly passed out – or she would have, if Dylan hadn’t thrust his tongue into Sammy’s lips at that exact moment and kissed her with the ferocity of a tiger. Samantha returned in kind, making out with Dylan’s perfect face and basking in the manly taste of his mouth. Dylan quickly pulled their lips apart and gazed at Samantha, his eyes burning with lust.

“A lot of chicks say I’m too big,” he growled as he placed Samantha on the floor and seductively slid down his basketball shorts, “But they all manage to take me. Some with more screaming than others.”

Samantha’s gorgeous blue eyes widened as the muscleboy unsheathed his gigantic tool. Huge, hot, and veiny, it was just like the rest of Dylan's body. That monstrous, drooling fuck-cannon was either a woman’s biggest fear or her biggest desire. Fortunately, for Samantha, it was the latter.

Dylan saw the need in Samantha’s eyes, the same need that everyone had whenever they saw his beautiful nude body. Dylan stepped towards Samantha and flipped her over so that her smooth ass faced upwards. Grunting, the muscleboy rammed his cock deep into Samantha, all the way to the base. Samantha screamed at first, just as Dylan had predicted. But Dylan had also predicted that Samantha was a total size junkie, and he had predicted right. By the third ass-splitting thrust, Samantha was moaning in pleasure, pleading Dylan to fuck her even harder, to be even more brutal. Dylan gladly obliged.

Standing up, the huge teen lifted the blonde on his cock. Samantha gasped at the sudden change in elevation, unaware of what Dylan was doing. The musclegod carried Samantha on his cock over to the wall and began to fuck her against it, using nothing but his powerful glutes to provide her with brain-numbing, orgasm-inducing pleasure. Each thrust was twice as hard as the last one, and Samantha, impaled on what was probably the world’s largest cock, cried in ever-escalating ecstasy. Dylan fucked so hard that the concrete wall actually started to crack under the incredible pressure of their sex; someone would have to pay a huge repair fine later.

By this point, Samantha had already orgasmed several times, but Dylan had yet to achieve climax. Pulling the tired and delirious woman off his sexweapon, Dylan grabbed it with both hands (he had to, because that cock was simply too big for one) and started erupting all over Samantha. It was not a short series of bursts, but a continuous jet of incredibly powerful cum, splattering all over the blonde’s naked body. By the time his orgasm had subsided to a dribble, Dylan’s manly essence had practically covered the entire room.

“God damn…” Samantha groaned, “I never thought I’d see a man that fucks like you do.”

Dylan chuckled to himself.

“What’s so funny, mister?”

“Sammy, how old do you think I am?”

The blonde was taken aback by this question. “Uh, you look pretty young, so… maybe mid 20s?”

Dylan burst out laughing. “Nowhere close, girl. I’m 17. I’m only 17 and I fuck better than any other man you’ve ever met.”

Samantha suddenly stood erect. This was not a laughing matter. “Shit, Dylan… you’re only 17?”

“Better believe it,” the muscleboy smirked.

The woman’s rapturous grin had left. Now, all her face showed was fear. “You can’t tell anyone about this, Dylan. Please. I’ll let you take anything you want. If this gets out, I’ll be ruined.”

Dylan shrugged. “It’s okay, Sammy. All I wanted was some groceries.”

Last edited by MuscleHintz; March 17th, 2014 at 09:08 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (February 10th, 2013), aresinsf (February 18th, 2013), bearaf (March 27th, 2013), bigbbny (February 14th, 2013), dickasauras (November 14th, 2012), Eudaemon (November 14th, 2012), I<3Muscles (February 15th, 2013), iceman75 (November 13th, 2012), jts (May 29th, 2013), Kit Werecat (May 31st, 2013), littledude (February 13th, 2013), makurra (November 14th, 2012), Mbrgtt (May 27th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (November 13th, 2012), miniace2009 (November 14th, 2012), mlbjock (November 14th, 2012), muscular (November 14th, 2012), n00blet (December 9th, 2012), Neonando (November 19th, 2012), omegaexcelus (November 14th, 2012), parabola56 (February 10th, 2013), point1kelvin (November 25th, 2012), portamivia (June 30th, 2013), Reeza (November 13th, 2012), Relgrub (February 16th, 2013), Riko (May 28th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (November 15th, 2012), Spab (June 30th, 2013), timaanv (February 12th, 2013), vcj (August 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
That was a very hot, quick story. I would love to have known how far the store away and how quick he got there, I love to see incredible speed to go along with muscle and strength. Like doing a mile run in just under a minute, blowing away the state and World record, while still not going as fast as he knows he can go. The muscle description and the sex with Sammy was incredible as well. I hope to see more examples of his strength soon. Keep up the great work!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
MuscleHintz (February 15th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Whew! Good one. I assume he will have to eat now, and since he happens to be in a grocery store where he can take whatever he wants, he might as well eat as much as a hungry teenaged bodybuilder can eat. I'd like to hear about that and how it affects his growth.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
  #4   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2012, 08:28 PM

I made a few revisions to the story since I posted it; if you liked it the first time around, reread it and see if you've noticed the changes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
iceman75 (November 15th, 2012), Rippedstud79 (November 15th, 2012)
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Cool, looks even better this time around!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #6   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 08:16 AM

Dylan arrived back at Kyle's house about half an hour later. The photographer was typing on a laptop before the muscleboy closed the door. He looked up, and was greeted with Dylan's handsome face. The stud was wearing a black shirt with a large pink heart in the middle of it with text that said ?I Love Big Muscles!? and a silhouette of a bodybuilder under it. The shirt was obviously two sizes too small, but it would do an adequate job of covering the boy?s muscle-bound torso for now. In each hand, Dylan held a dozen grocery bags that seemed to be filled to the brim, and overflowing. The teen walked over to the kitchen and dumped the bags onto the counter. Kyle?s mouth dropped as the bags unleashed a gargantuan pile of food, far, far more than he would eat in a month. Dylan chuckled as he emptied the last few items from the bags and threw them away.

Kyle stared unbelievingly at all the groceries the boy had brought. There was everything he could think of; milk, juice, yogurt, butter, bread, cheese, meat, fish, vegetables, eggs, pasta, ice cream, and more. And it seemed that the boy had brought everything in abundance, almost as if he had gone to every alley in the store and stocked three times as much as he needed of everything. There was no way that Kyle could finish the huge supply of food by himself, even in a month.

"How much did you get?" Kyle demanded, "This is excessive!"

?Calm down, Kyle, calm down,? the muscleboy placated him, ?I got it all for free. There?s a real nice lady at the store who helped me out. Her name was Susie, or something. I told her that I needed to get some groceries but I didn?t have any money, so she gave me some stuff for free. She gave me this t-shirt, too.?

The blond stared at Dylan, unconvinced. ?So she just decided to give you half of the store?s stock? for free??

?Okay, I kind of persuaded her a bit. But she really liked my muscles. As you can see,? Dylan pointed to his shirt, which was desperately struggling to contain his beefy biceps and heaving pecs. ?She gave me all this food one-hundred-percent out of her own free will, I swear.?

In reality, what had happened was that Samantha had offered Dylan anything he wanted in order to keep the muscleboy from telling anyone that he had fucked her. All Dylan wanted, of course, was food, and lots of it. Being a true meat-loving carnivore, he ended up devouring four pizzas (bacon, pepperoni, BBQ chicken, and sausage) and three gallons of milk for breakfast; a bit heavy, but Dylan knew he could burn off the calories in a few minutes of jogging thanks to his incredible metabolism. Dylan also ordered the poor employees to pack up two dozen bags of groceries from every end of the store. Nelson raged at the teenager, whom he accused of ?robbing us blind,? but a dangerous flex of Dylan?s biceps shut the red-faced man up quickly.

Kyle shrugged. ?Well, food is food. I?m probably not going to finish it all, but thanks anyways.?

?No problem,? Dylan winked, ?I?ll be happy to eat anything you leave behind.?

After the two had packed the groceries in the fridge (which took surprisingly little time thanks to Dylan?s lightning-quickness), the muscleboy went back to the bedroom while Kyle ate a bowl of cereal. A few minutes later, Kyle was done and headed inside to talk to Dylan about the next photo shoot.

There, he saw the teen, positioned above the floor and held up only by his feet and hands, doing push-ups. Dylan burned through them at a rapid-fire pace. He would do fifty push-ups in thirty seconds, then change to one-arm push-ups and crank out fifty more. Then he would switch arms and blast through another fifty reps. In less than two minutes, Dylan had finished one hundred and fifty push-ups, and his biceps were ridiculously swollen with pump. But Dylan wasn?t done; the musclekid lied down and clasped his hands behind his head. He then started doing crunches with single-minded determination, repping them out even faster than he had his push-ups. The hulking teenager somehow managed to reach one-hundred reps by the time a minute had passed. These weren?t the hasty, rushed crunches of an amateur, but the perfect, refined crunch of a professional bodybuilder. The only reason Dylan could pump them out so fast was because of his extreme level of fitness and his mind-blowing speed.

Dylan jumped up and turned around? and bumped into Kyle. His enormous chest slammed into Kyle?s head and sent him flying backwards on his rear. Dylan didn?t even seem to notice the collision until he looked down and saw Kyle sprawled on his ass.

?Shit! I am so sorry!? the muscleteen bent down and lifted the photographer up in his mighty arms. ?You okay, Kyle??

Kyle rubbed his forehead. ?Yeah, I?m fine. My head hurts a bit where you slammed into me, but that?s it. You?ve got to watch where you?re going with a body like that, stud! You could hurt people just by touching them!?

The musclebound adolescent blushed. ?Sorry. I was just so into my warm-up, I didn?t even notice that you?d come in. Look at this!?

Dylan took off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. Kyle?s jaw dropped, and his cock rose. He had seen the teenage musclegod shirtless before, but this was the first time he had seen him after he had pumped up. The boy?s thick, dense pecs, which were swollen from the earlier push-ups, protruded in front of him so much that they actually created a shelf big enough to carry, and crush, a carton of milk. His abs pushed the definition of what abs are supposed to be; they were eight of them, perfectly defined, containing so much muscle and size that they actually bulged outwards. It wasn?t the fatty kind of bulge, but the bulge of too much powerful and sinewy mass trying to occupy the same space; the abs created a dense wall of muscle. Even his arms somehow managed to overshadow their previous hugeness, biceps and triceps exploding in opposite directions, expanding with every breath, with every pump of blood through their veins.

?You like?? Dylan winked.

Kyle sat down on the bed, mouth ajar. ?You look amazing.?

?And that?s just from doing my warm-up,? the adolescent bragged. ?You should see how huge I get after a real work-out!?

This was the moment Kyle had been waiting for. ?I bet you get absolutely monstrous when you?re pumped, don?t you, big guy??

Dylan chuckled, ?You have no idea.?

?Then maybe we should go to the gym and take a few pictures of you working out. I?m sure those photos would look incredible.?

Dylan?s eyes lit up. ?That?s a great idea, Kyle! When can we do it??

Kyle smiled. This would be his best shoot yet.

?We can go right now.?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
I<3Muscles (February 15th, 2013), iceman75 (February 10th, 2013), Kit Werecat (May 31st, 2013), littledude (February 13th, 2013), marki (February 10th, 2013), meteorpm (February 10th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 10th, 2013), muscular (February 10th, 2013), parabola56 (February 10th, 2013), Relgrub (February 16th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (February 12th, 2013), trekka (June 1st, 2013)
  #7   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Reasonably Insane

Oh, it's great to see this continued, even in short segments. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
  #8   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Great seeing another chapter of this story, wow! Dylan warming up leaves most bodybuilders in the dust, I can only imagine what he looks like after working out in earnest! But if you chose to write a story about it, I'll try to believe it!

#9   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 08:39 PM

Sneak peak at the next Dylan chapter:

The story is now up: Dylan at the Gym!

Last edited by MuscleHintz; June 29th, 2013 at 05:13 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
I<3Muscles (February 15th, 2013), iceman75 (February 11th, 2013), littledude (February 13th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 15th, 2013), muscular (February 17th, 2013), Reeza (February 11th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (February 12th, 2013), timaanv (February 12th, 2013)
  #10   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 08:55 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Nice, can't wait to see what happens next!
The Following User Says Thank You to memorex414 For This Useful Post:
  #11   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Really, really can't wait to see Dylan get really pumped up, if the gym has heavy enough weights for him, hehe.

#12   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:17 PM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
Only a 3-star rating? For shame!

I'm surprised that I've only just come across this story. Went back to read the previous ones, and fell in love! I like how Dylan isn't a mean guy, but simply a hot, hunky teen that knows his strength can get him what he wants. There's ALSO the fact that he appears to have superhuman size/strength despite being a completely ordinary human, which only adds to his sexiness. Dat genetics!
The Following User Says Thank You to I<3Muscles For This Useful Post:
  #13   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2013, 07:32 PM

A rewrite:

The heavy muscleboy sat in the back of Kyle?s car as they drove to the gym, lazily eating from a bag of fresh grapes he had got from the grocery store. It was the third one he had devoured; the first bag held a dozen apples, while the second held almost as many peaches. It seemed to Kyle that Dylan?s appetite was insatiable. ?It makes sense, though,? the photographer thought to himself, ?Where else does a high school kid get the calories to he needs to be almost three hundred pounds of muscle??

It was a relatively long drive, but they reached the gym eventually. It wasn?t huge, but it was the biggest one around, fairly well-known as a ?rich bodybuilder?s paradise?. Kyle hoped it would suffice. As the two walked in, they were greeted by the receptionist, a fairly attractive well-muscled college-aged jock, probably in his early twenties, who would have been quite impressive had he not been standing across from Dylan.

?Hey, dudes, lookin? pretty great,? the jock grinned at Kyle and Dylan, though his eyes were only gazing at the teenager?s muscles, running over each of Dylan?s shirt-hugging abs and heaving pecs. ?I just need to see your membership card before you go on in. If you don?t have one, I can get you a temporary card for a small fee.?

Kyle was about to pull out his wallet to pay for Dylan, but the muscleteen acted before he could. ?Excuse me, sir, but I don?t have a membership. And I don?t have money on me, either.?

?You don?t have a membership? That explains why I?ve never seen you before, kid? I definitely would have remembered a guy as big as you.? The guy shrugged, ?I can?t let you go through though without a membership, though. I?m really sorry about that.?

Dylan?s raised his brows, and a faint smirk sneaked upon his face. Kyle heard the boy?s sleeves groan as his enormous arms crossed in front of his chest. ?I came here to work out, and I?m not going away until I pump some real iron. It would be pretty bad for both us if I didn?t get what I want.? He bounced his pecs, resulting in the massive chest muscles punching violently against the strained fabric. The college kid had to blink a few times to believe that those huge pecs were real; it didn?t seem possible that anything so meaty and bulky could be so elastic and supple. ?You catch my drift??

The receptionist shook his head. ?Don?t get me wrong, dude, I?d never want to piss off a beast like you, but I don?t think you understand. You need a membership to go through.?

?Just let me pay for the temporary membership, Dylan??

The hulking adolescent turned towards Kyle. ?Don?t worry, Kyle, I know what I?m doing.? Then, turning back, Dylan placed his hands behind his head. ?I think it?s you who doesn?t understand, mister. You see these guns?? The receptionist looked over at the boy?s massive arms, admiring their round, hulking enormity, and the way the muscles seemed to shift lazily underneath, relaxed, powerful muscle that might have resembled a fleshy bowling ball? and, suddenly, Dylan twitched his biceps. The resulting flex instantaneously tore the already-strained sleeves into tatters, unveiling the mouthwatering teenage beef that would better be described as 'cannons' than 'guns'. ?These bad boys ARE my membership. Who says I can?t go through? You? My puppies disagree, don?tcha, lil? guys?? He looked over to his right and flexed his arm. Dylan?s biceps soared high enough that, without even tilting his head, he could kiss the very tip of it with his beautiful, masculine lips.

?You think my puppies are right, man??

He looked back at the receptionist, to see that the college jock was breathing heavily at the sight, a growing wet spot forming on his cargo pants. ?I? you?re right, kid, you?re just, just amazing?? The man reached out to touch Dylan?s bulletproof eight-pack, but a disapproving frown from the colossal muscleboy told him to stop mid-stretch. ?Go on through, I, I won?t tell my boss??

Kyle and Dylan continued past the counter, as the receptionist ran off to get a change of pants. Before they entered the weightroom, the muscleboy stopped and grinned down at the blond photographer. ?I hope I didn?t freak you out back there. It?s just that you?ve been awfully nice to me, letting me stay over at your place during the rainstorm last night, and driving me all the way over here, and everything. I didn?t want you to have to pay for me too, so I used my? ?persuasion skills? to get us both a free membership. My ex always told me that I can be pretty scary when I?m persuading someone.? He grinned.

?Scary,? Kyle thought, ?But also sexy as fuck.? The way Dylan?s biceps effortlessly exploded through the shirt?s fabric made Kyle hard as hell. The kid hadn?t even started lifting yet, but his muscles were already getting pumped up. ?Shit? this boy is a monster? how can he only be seventeen??

?Anyways,? the musclegod continued, ?At least everybody will know not to get in my way while I work out, right?? Dylan chuckled at the way Kyle?s eyes seemed glued to his gigantic biceps. ?C?mon, let?s go.? He opened the door to the weightroom and gestured Kyle to enter. ?Ladies first.?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
blah (June 5th, 2013), I<3Muscles (February 16th, 2013), iceman75 (February 15th, 2013), littledude (May 27th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 15th, 2013), muscular (February 17th, 2013), Reeza (May 27th, 2013)
  #14   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2013, 07:39 PM

The reason I rewrote the last segment was because I didn't feel it really portrayed Dylan's character in the way I want him to be portrayed. He's big and sexy and he knows it, but he's not the kind of guy that would bully someone else. I always appreciate your feedback on how to develop Dylan as a character and in the story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Muscles View Post
Only a 3-star rating? For shame!

I'm surprised that I've only just come across this story. Went back to read the previous ones, and fell in love! I like how Dylan isn't a mean guy, but simply a hot, hunky teen that knows his strength can get him what he wants. There's ALSO the fact that he appears to have superhuman size/strength despite being a completely ordinary human, which only adds to his sexiness. Dat genetics!
I'm actually not too upset about the rating. It makes me happy to see that people are reviewing the story, though if they dislike it, I'd be happy to hear what they have to say so that I know what I can improve on. Glad to see you like the series, though!

Last edited by MuscleHintz; June 29th, 2013 at 05:30 AM.
  #15   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleHintz View Post
The reason I rewrote the last segment was because I didn't feel it really portrayed Dylan's character in the way I want him to be portrayed. He's big and sexy and he knows it, but he's not the kind of guy that would actually hurt someone else to get what he wants. I feel the rewrite is hotter, but if anyone wants to give comments on how they want to see Dylan's character and the story develop, feel free to.

I'm actually not too upset about the rating. It makes me happy to see that people are reviewing the story, though if they dislike it, I'd be happy to hear what they have to say so that I know what I can improve on. Glad to see like the series, though!
I agree, I did like that a whole lot more than the first time through. I think it was great, and showed that while Dylan can be intimidating, he can also be so sexy that even a straight arrow can be completely overwhelmed by him. To me, that is a great continuation of his character from the first section, where he bargained his way into free groceries by seducing the manager of the grocery store. Very much looking forward to what they actually do in the gym, though. I want to see how beastly strong this 17 year old Super stud is!

MuscleHintz (June 29th, 2013)
  #16   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2013, 08:51 PM

I agree with iceman, Dylan is very sexy when he's asserting his superiority in a calm and controlled manner. He seems more self-confident when he can be an alpha male just by showing off his body. I hope you continue the story like this, glad to see you care for opinions and reviews.
The Following User Says Thank You to I<3Muscles For This Useful Post:
MuscleHintz (June 29th, 2013)
  #17   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Reasonably Insane

More?

Any plans to continue this story, MuscleHintz? I really like Dylan's attitude. I was hoping, based on where you left off, that we would hear about him showing off at the gym. He seemed so eager to get pumped up. But honestly, you can write about him reading names out of a telephone directory and I will probably get off on it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
I<3Muscles (June 1st, 2013), kamaswami (May 30th, 2013), MuscleHintz (June 29th, 2013)
  #18   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2013, 03:05 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Exceptional!

Dylan is a very sexy, fascinating character! The stories are well done, and your descriptions of his power and strength conjure up some really exciting visions.

I agree with your re-working the encounter with the Gym Clerk. I know it's quite a turn-on for some people, but I don't like bullies, or people who flaunt their superior size and muscle on others. I say this, speaking from actual experience, where I was a bullied wimp as a kid, then packed on enough muscle to turn the tables as a young muscle-teen. However, I refrained from trying to get even, and becoming just another bully myself. In the end, I found that I was respected and admired for wielding that much power, and not shoving it into everyone's face.

I especially love Dylan/s power-fucking; that body of his is a blessing of the Gods, no matter what he uses it for. In all respects, he's literally a super boy! Please write more of this erotic character, and Thanks for your stories of him so far.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
I<3Muscles (June 1st, 2013), MuscleHintz (June 29th, 2013)
  #19   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2013, 03:23 PM

Hey! This story again!

We've been good boys, Musclehintz. Won't you please, please write us another story again?

You've got a lot of incredibly sexy characters floating around, Dylan and Qiang and Beowulf, and you give them so much life and vigor and power that it just blows my mind how you could write this. Are you going to continue any of them?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I<3Muscles For This Useful Post:
kickrocksdeuces (June 1st, 2013), MuscleHintz (June 29th, 2013)
  #20   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 09:50 PM

I think I ought to apologize for not responding to any comments on this story for four months.

But I have been reading your comments, and I have been working on another Dylan story. Oh believe me, I have.

And tonight, I present the longest Dylan story yet! Dylan at the Gym!

Like always, please read, review, and comment! It's hot off Microsoft Word so I may have made a few oversights but I'm very satisfied with my work. I hope you love reading it as much I did writing it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
AmbientBob (July 21st, 2013), muscular (June 29th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options