The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2005, 01:40 AM
dancer56

dancer56 is on a distinguished road
Kissing Superman Pt 4: the final chapter

So SUPERMAN and me finally did get a small quaint little house in a quiet neighborhood with a yellow roof and a white worn out siding. It was to be our fixer upper. Driving up to park on the side, we looked at the house and felt DREAMY. Without thinking SUPERMAN, as Clark Kent, swept me off my feet and took me up to the porch thru the doorway.There we gazed into each others eyes and I noticed his calm sweet smile. We engaged in a soft KISS. I remembered we had no food, so I told him I was going out to the grocery store. He said he was thinking of taking a shower, and I also warned him that I was expecting a delivery from FED-EX and to keep an ear out. He said he would.NOW THE FOLLOWING IS AN ACCOUNT ON HIS BEHALF I DRAGGED OUT OF HIM LATER. He went upstairs to take a shower. The house had already been basically moved into, it just needed some shifting. He went to the bathroom and saw some of my pantyhose for men that had been hanging to dry on the shower curtain bar. He took them off and then SMELLED THEM. HE WAS BECOMING TURNED ON. After setting them aside on a doorknob, and having brushed his teeth, he looked at them and decided to try one on. He went to the bedroom, sat on the edge of the bed and began to set his HUGE MUSCULAR FEET INTO THE HOSE.

After putting them on up to his waist, HE NOTICED it was extremely tight on him. But glancing in the mirror, he thought his hairy legs had a certain sex appeal. Still he thought, I looked better in them since I was slim. Just then he heard the doorbell ring. THE HOSE WAS MUCH TOO TIGHT to take off in a hurry without tearing them, so he put on a white T-shirt, put on some SKIMPY GYM SHORTS, and fell into some slippers. He went downstairs and opened the door slightly. It was indeed the Fed-ex man, OR BOY. He could have been 18. BLOND, BLUE EYED AND ONE OF THE CUTEST MEN SUPERMAN HAD EVER SEEN. The deliverer said he had a package that needed to be signed for. Superman reluctantly opened the door so he could reach for the man's pen. The man took quick notice OF SUPERMANS EXTREME LEG MUSCLES and came out with a "GOSH!" "WHAT'S UP?" SUPERMAN EXCLAIMED. " I have never seen big muscles like that up close. Can I touch your Thigh?" SUPERMAN winced, but stuck his right leg out a little while closing his eyes a bit.The man felt the hard rockness of Superman's thigh, not knowing who he was behind the glasses, stroking with disbelief. Then he pinched the hose out and said, "MY GOSH, YOU, YOU, YOU'RE WEARING PANTYHOSE." Superman began stuttering,"Y-YEA, YES ITS A PERSONAL FETISH OF MINE, I-I L-LIKE TO WEAR W-WOMENS CLOTHES. OK?" The man stood mouth gaping and said, "I THINK THEY'RE K-KIND OF SEXY THAT WAY."The Fed-ex man looked at him directly and asked, "CAN I COME IN?" Superman looked both ways and pulled him in, closing the door shut. The man took off his shirt and began to massage Superman's waist under his T-shirt. He then groped around SUPERMAN'S HARD BUTT and kneeled slightly to lick on Superman's CROTCH.The blond man was becoming so turned on to Superman's big huge hairy legs encassed in tight nylon, and began licking up and down the side of his legs. Superman grabbed the young buck and forced his super tongue inside the man's gaping mouth. SUPERMAN was getting a huge throbbing HARD-ON in his very tight gym shorts and my pantyhose. Later I had gotten home with two big bags of groceries and plopped the carkeys on the small table by the hall. WHAT I HEARD NEXT WAS UNBELIEVABLE.THE SOUNDS OF SEXUAL PLEASURES IN EXTREME HEAT, FROM UPSTAIRS. The pounding and banging of the bed was incredible as I walked upstairs preparing for my worst nightmare. The bedroom door was open by inches and I peeked in. Superman WAS ON TOP OF THE BLOND BLUE EYED FED-EX MAN WITH HIS LEGS SPREAD OPEN IN THE AIR FOR SUPERMAN TO POUND IN HIM DIRECTLY WITH SHORTS AND PANTYHOSE DANGLING FROM HIS THIGHS. The boy was in utter pain I thought, and Superman was getting ready to CUM. I dropped one bag of groceries all over the floor which made Superman glance over with that I'm going to cum look on his face I tried to bolt for the downstairs door in anguish with the other bag of groceries slowing me down. But as soon as I got to the door, SUPERMAN showed up in a remarkable red and blue blur. HE WASNT WEARING HIS COSTUME, I THOUGHT. He leaned firmly on the door and said, "IM NOT LETTING YOU OUT OF HERE. WHAT I DID WAS STUPID, AND THIS YOUNG MAN IS LEAVING RIGHT NOW. C'MON" he said to the Fed-ex guy, "YOU'RE LEAVING RIGHT NOW. GET YOUR CLOTHES." And whistled to him ABRUPTLY. He turned to me, "I AM SORRY I DID THIS. IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN, I PROMISE YOU." The Fed-ex man left and I set the one bag of groceries on the couch and walked towards the kitchen for some water. While downing a full glass of water, I could see him leaning on the kitchen doorway still looking as HUNKY as ever in BARE CHEST, SHORTS, AND MY PANTYHOSE. Going to SLEEP that night wasnt easy and I still had tears welling up in my eyes from the experiance. He came to bed and layed there calmly. I didnt say a word. "I'm sorry" he said softly and with masculine calm NOT TOUCHING ME.I continued to stare into space, tears quietly falling onto the pillowcase. He came over to my side and grabbed me, forcing me to look at him. "It will never happen AGAIN," HE SAID SLOWLY AND WITH SLIGHT EXCLAMATION. From there I could feel his heavy breath next to mine as he closed in on me with his LIPS. He embraced me and I moved close to under him as he held me tight with his MASSIVE HUGE MUSCULAR ARMS AND CONTINUED KISSING ME. UNTIL THE CRACK OF EARLY DAWN. The End.

Last edited by dancer56; November 14th, 2005 at 07:48 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Please try not to write in all caps.

Last edited by Ogun; November 13th, 2005 at 05:16 AM. Reason: rudeness on my part
  #3   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2005, 04:33 AM
dancer56

Kissing Superman pt 4

There, picky. I thought you said it was a "TURN-OFF."

Last edited by dancer56; November 14th, 2005 at 06:31 AM.
  #4   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2005, 05:00 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Apologies; I didn't mean to insult you. ^_^;;; And I was rude too-I should have brought it up in private instead of in public, if at all.

Last edited by Ogun; November 13th, 2005 at 05:06 AM.
  #5   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2005, 03:32 PM
dancer56

Rewrite

Makes No Difference To Me. I Just Needed To Get The Story Out And Was Afraid Id Lose The Idea If I Bothered With Type Styles. Sorry. Wont Happen Again. I Promise You. Have A Nice Day!!! I'LL CUT DOWN ON MY CAPS USAGES.

Last edited by dancer56; November 13th, 2005 at 04:39 PM.
  #6   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Flaming Dreamer

No big deal.. a suggestion is to write it straight from your head into Word, then edit it before posting.
  #7   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2005, 06:38 AM
dancer56

My Computer

My computer is a little funny, though, because when I type for a long time, it disconnects, and Im afraid of losing material. So I learned a trick of utilizing my yahoo email draft, write the story there, save little by little, copy little by little to EVOLUTION FORUM. Its a bit of a pain, but its better than losing half a story in midstream writing it all on the message forum. And I tend to get nervous by getting so involved in the story I lose track of time to adjust those moves from yahoo.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options