The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2012, 03:34 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Advent to Muscle

Part One

"Darn it!"

Scott's homework was getting nowhere fast. The assignment seemed simple enough, to write an essay on a member of their family who inspired them and the subject matter was easy, his father who was in training for the Annual Miltary Bodybuilding competition held on Muscle Beach at the start of the holiday season. The problem was that everytime Scott got started he just couldn't get to the heart of the matter.

Sighing, he closed his laptop and went to see his dad. He was on leave for the weekend and was in the basement training as he always did when he was on leave. This week was the week before the tweleve week countdown to the show and was the last week when he could really show off his strength. As Scott walked down into the basement he could hear his father pushing himself.

"Call that a squat, soldier?" he bellowed at his relfection in the mirror, "I want to see those quads burn!"

"SIR, YES, SIR!" he bellowed in reply and roaring squatted the 500lb rack for ten reps before loading it back and flexing his quads for all their worth.

Scott watched before making his presence known. He had walked in on his dad doing a 300lb 1RM bench and been bellowed at so loudly that a policeman was called after the neighbours complained about a television being on too loud. As his father finished flexing his quads and breathed, Scott made himself known with a friendly, "Good workout?"

"The best, son!" his father replied and turned to faced his son flexing his guns. "Two more years" he smiled, "and this could be you, hitting the gym in miltary school pumping up faster than your old man, eh?"

Scott nodded. He wanted to join the miltary so desperately he'd even considered the idea of adding an extra decade to his age by editing his birth records. It was his father who convinced him not to. Having served in both Iraq and Afghanistan he knew what Scott would be letting himself in for and knew that a good education would help in the long term.

"So, what brings you down here then, eh?" asked his father, patting the bench he was sitting on.

Scott sat down and explained his problem. "I just can't get you!" he admitted in the end, "I'm proud of you, dad, I...I...I just cannot understand what it is like to be as big and strong as you!"

"I am!" he smiled, and stood up. "Come on then!" he said, "Help me out here!"

Scott jumped up and saluted. Ever since his father started bodybuilding when he was twelve, Scott had always been his measuring partner and knew the drill. First was height.

"6ft 1, sir" came the reply. That was followed by weight, "208lbs, sir!"

"Yeah" said his dad, "but not blubber like some of the other people in my platoon, this is all muscle, so come on, son, spit those numbers out"

"Biceps: 20 inches" Scott announced, measuring each muscle as he had every week for the past four years, "Chest: 55 inches, Waist: 39 inches, Quads: 28 inches and Calves: 19 inches"

"And a sure fire winner for the contest in three months time" said his father as he hit a most muscular pose.

Scott sighed and his dad stopped flexing.

"Something wrong, son?" he asked

"I don't get you, dad!" said Scott and explained about his assignment. As his father listened, he placed a friendly arm on Scott's shoulder.

"You will get me!" he said, "and sooner than you think. This time next week, that essay will be a snap!" and with that he clicked his fingers.
hardmuscl4life (December 2nd, 2012), HGH4EVER (November 30th, 2012), jetphoenix (December 5th, 2012), mawkroy (November 30th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 1st, 2012), nipcub (November 30th, 2012), Rippedstud79 (December 2nd, 2012), rixxflix (November 30th, 2012), Terrylee Long (December 1st, 2012), timaanv (December 3rd, 2012), wgames2001br (December 1st, 2012), Yachirobi (December 1st, 2012)
  #2   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:35 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure what happened in the last two paragraphs - editing glitch? - but it's a good story, keep going !!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2012, 02:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Part Two

Scott's sixteeth birthday was over far too quickly for him. He'd been given everything he wanted, a new Wii U console, driving lessons (with the promise of a car if he passed them) and a three month gym membership to help him on his way to emulating his father's strength along with something even more special, his father's permission to use his own gym in the basement under his tutelage.

Admitedly, it had to be done via Skype on Scott's iPad but that didn't bother them at all and soon Scott was huffing and puffing like his father albeit after only 10% of his father's best lifts. As he sat on the bench, he thanked his father for the gifts and his father smiled.

"Actually" he said, "there's one more gift for you. If I'm right it should be coming up to midnight there, right?"

"Yep" said Scott, looking at the iPad's clock, "so that means it must be nearly lunchtime there?"

"Almost" smiled his father, "but I'm waiting for my last gift to arrive before filling these babies!" and with that he hit a bicep pose that caused Scott to chuckle.

Suddenly, as the clock reached midnight, Scott stopped chuckling and took a deep intake of breath as though it had been knocked out of him.

"You might want to grab hold of something" said his father, "it may hurt!"

"Hurt?" gasped Scott, "what might hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttt?"

Scott roared in agony as he felt another impact in his stomach. He'd been training in his training shorts and so looked down to see his stomach literally cave in, like the poses his father had done and gradually come back out again with a definition that defied logic.

"What on earth?" Scott gasped and tried to stand up, but an impact to his chest knocked him down again.

"What I never told you" said Scott's dad as he watched his son being hit by an invisible force, "is that I wasn't always this big and strong. Once I was a complete and utter wimp, but thanks to being in the wrong place at the wrong time, well, you only have to look at me to see what happened. Amazing what a highly concentrated beam of pure light can do to a body isn't it?"

Scott looked up at the iPad and was about to say "What?" when he was forced to his knees.

"Yep" continued his dad, "that pure enery blast did to me what it's doing to you. Man, am I glad that you were my first born, the idea of passing on my strength and muscles to a girl, yuck! And we should be about done, now!"

Scott reeled as the sense of power left him and he staggered to his feet clutching at the gym equipment to steady himself. As he did, his dad gave an impressed whistle.

"Not bad" he said, "I reckon you're 6ft 2, and almost 250lbs. Dang, you're bigger than me now, that bodes well for the future. Anyway, must dash, as I said have to feed these now, especially as you've overtaken me. Look in the safe in the corner and you'll find a note explaining everything!" and with that he logged off.

As Scott came to terms with the reflection in the mirror, he shook his head. There in front of him was a man bigger than his dad, with a chest that jutted out as far as his quads did and yet had a waist so small that his training shorts were hanging on for dear life. Pulling them up so they didn't slip he hobbled over to the safe and opened it. Inside was a folder labelled "Project : Universe" and a subtitle "Only to be read by classified personnel" followed by a list that included his father's name. He opened the folder and read the first page or rather gasped at the front page as it was two photos of his father. The first one showed him as thin as a rake without any real muscles, the second was the father he had known all his life, big, lithe and muscular. What stunned him was that the photos were taken just ten minutes apart. He took the folder out of the safe and made his way to his bedroom. He climbed into bed, the springs creaking as he did so, and read the folder from start to finish.
hardmuscl4life (December 2nd, 2012), jetphoenix (December 5th, 2012), marki (December 1st, 2012), nnnrg (December 2nd, 2012), poly-nz1972 (December 2nd, 2012), Rippedstud79 (December 2nd, 2012), rixxflix (December 1st, 2012), timaanv (December 3rd, 2012)
  #4   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2012, 07:51 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,029 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Hehe, a puberty story from Celtic. Very nice mate.
  #5   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2012, 04:05 PM

Part Three

July 4th 1981, somewhere in the Californian desert

"You're a brave man, son, bravery that this country needs!"

The President of the United States patted Private Alex Johnson on the shoulder as he was led towards a ball shaped room on the secret miltary base to be part of what was dubbed "Project : Universe". As he was led towards the room, the President asked his Secretary of Defence to explain again what was going to happen.

"Well, Mr. President" came the reply, "you remember when you came to office you were shown all the intel from the last administration. Well, part of that related to the Skylab deorbit from two years ago. Whilst we told the public that most of the station would burn up in the atmosphere that was not entirely true. We put that out to stop people from gathering the SRA!"

"The Solar Radiation Array?" asked the President

"Correct, sir" came the reply, "that array had absorbed about six years worth of solar radiation and our experts theorised that that energy could be used here on earth. After several months of tests we gave up when one of the scientists, who was suffering from a cold, sneezed onto the array. Within seconds, the cold virus he was suffering from had grown to become visible. Thankfully the enviromental seals prevented any escape into the outside world, but that got them thinking if it would work on organic life. As a result of those tests we believe that we can turn a weak and insubstantial man into a Superman!"

"Oh" replied the President, "like that project that created Captain America you mean?"

"Yes, sir" the secretary replied, "however, we believe that whilst that was a one shot, we can make at least a thousand using this method"

"We are ready when you are Mr. President" said the chief science officer.

"Well" said the President, donning a pair of welding goggles, "let's make America proud" and with that he gave a thumbs up sign to the private now standing alone in the room who replied the same before being enveloped in the strongest light ever seen in the world.

"What's happening again?" asked the President

"We are taking the solar radiation from the sun and passing it through the array, sir" came the reply, "which is then boosting it's output. Our scientists believe that the vitamin D that sunshine is known to produce is boosted by several degrees and that the human body compensates to ensure it doesn't get a toxic dose"

"And it does that by?" asked the President

The answer was drowned out by Private Johnson's screams of agony as the effects of the array caused his body to expand to beyond normal human size. His chest, stomach, legs, arms and back all grew to superhuman size. Just mere minutes after starting the array shut down and as the light faded everyone present gasped as the weak Private Johnson had been replaced by a man who defied belief.

"Mr. President" said the Secretary of Defence, "may I present Solarman!"

As Scott woke up from his dream combining golden age comic books, the documents he had read from the safe and his recent muscular expansion, he gasped. He gently got out of bed and stood in front of the mirror and gently flexed his muscles. As he did, he let out a small chuckle.

"School just got mighty interesting!"
jetphoenix (December 5th, 2012), Lucas88 (December 3rd, 2012), Rippedstud79 (December 2nd, 2012)
  #6   Add to rixxflix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2012, 04:41 PM

rixxflix is on a distinguished road
I like the story, Please just stay away from the comic book type of hero
  #7   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2012, 02:18 PM

Part Four

Scott was always an early bird to school, however today he was even earlier than normal and the main reason was that no one could see him enter the school grounds. The size he was, if anyone saw him enter, they'd be buzzing him with questions such as "Dude, you've exploded! Okay, what are you taking?" or "Man, you're ripped. Ten dollars for a private show?". However his plan didn't work as he was spotted almost the second he stepped onto the grounds.

"JOHNSON, MY OFFICE!"

"Oh no!" thought Scott, "the principal!"

He and his mates had done, in their minds at any rate, the perfect crime, they had teepeed the opposition football coach's house the night after the game that they won handsomely and had left no evidence at all. Clearly, the trail had come back to him and so he made his way to the office wondering if he should do the right thing or not. He knocked on the door, gently save it exploded inwards, and was told to enter. He stood in front of the desk and bowed his head. The principal was sitting in chair with his back turned.

"Do you know what I am holding in my hand?" he asked, waving a folder in the air.

Scott gulped. "I think so, sir" he replied, "and I would like to apologise. It was all my fault, everyone else was, well, spurred on by my actions!"

The principal turned around with a look of suprise on his face.

"Apologise?" he asked, "Whatever for?" and he handed the folder to Scott who opened it and was stunned to see that it was a newspaper headline.

Star Quarterback snatches last gasp victory from the jaws of defeat

Scott read the article in amazement.

"Scott Johnson, quarterback for San Pedro High, was hailed a hero for leading his team to a 27-26 win over their rivals when at the end of the third quarter the match was heading towards a whitewash win for the opposition (9 - 23)"

"I'm a quarterback" thought Scott and could see that the principal was waiting for some kind of response and so said "Sorry, I thought that you were referring to the teepeeing incident!"

The principal looked at Scott hard. "Are you feeling alright Mr. Johnson?" he asked, "the only thing that got teepeed after that match was my car by the opposition!"

"Sorry" Scott said, "I've been through a lot recently"

"I understand" said the principal, "It cannot be easy with a father in the miltary, but I assure you we are proud that he is. Well, best get to the gym then, Coach wants you there five minutes ago!"

"He does?" asked Scott and made his way to the gym where indeed the Coach was waiting stamping his foot impatiently.

"Glad you decided to join us!" he said, "Now get changed and start benching. I want to see that plateau broken today!"

A few moments later Scott came back into the gym wearing only his training shorts and the coach pointed to the bench. Scott took a step back in amazement.

"What's the matter now?" asked the coach

"Sir, that's 1,200lbs!" Scott stammered, "that's the world bench press record!"

"Which you broke three years ago!" said the coach, "now quit stalling and START BENCHING!"

Scott knew better than to annoy the coach and so jumped underneath the bar, placed his hands on it, closed his eyes and wished for the best. After a few seconds, he gingerly opened his eyes and gasped in amazement. He was benching 1,200lbs as it was 120lbs. He racked it after 30 reps and the coach made a note. He was about to sit up when the coach heaved another 100lb plate onto both sides. "Right, twenty five now!" he said.

Twenty five reps later and Scott was still not feeling any weaker. "Rack it up again, Coach!" he said.

After an hour's session, Scott had maxed out at 3,200lbs, the coach having had to resort to specially made 500lb plates made by the chemistry department. Scott stood up and flexed hard in the mirror.

"Yeah, all right, Hercules!" scoffed the coach, "save it for the ladies!" and gestured for him to shower. As Scott made his way to the showers, he looked at his hands. "3,200lbs max? Dang, how strong am I?"
jetphoenix (December 5th, 2012), timaanv (December 3rd, 2012)
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2012, 10:12 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for quite an excellent story!
  #9   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2012, 02:57 PM

Part Five

That day at school was the strangest of Scott's life. That day's lessons just didn't make any sense. Art class (where he was studying for a minor) turned into a life art class where he was the model (depicting the Roman god Antinous). Then in drama class (where he was the understudy in a production of "Gone With the Wind") he found himself to playing the lead role in the opera Ercole Amante (or as the school website was calling it "A real life Hercules falling in love") but it was the Biology class that really shocked him.

"Now class" said the teacher, "we were going to study the human musculature system only someone who shall remain nameless thought it would be a great prank if they dumped our model into the swimming pool of our rival school"

A cheer went up and the teacher raised his hands.

"However" he continued, "we do have a back up plan. Mr. Johnson, could you come to the front of the class please?"

Scott got up and walked to the front thinking that he was going to be asked to find a replacement.

"Now, take off your shirt and demonstrate to the class the pectoralis major muscle please?" said the teacher as he thumbed through his notes.

"Sorry?" asked Scott

"Take off your shirt" said the teacher, "and flex your chest. Come on, it's something you've done every day virtually. It's how you managed to win the state bodybuilding championship for the last four years. Now come on, chop, chop!"

As Scott took off his shirt, the whole class stared in amazement.

"Now" said the teacher, "you will note that Scott has an extremely developed pectoralis major muscle as demonstrated here and here" and spent the next fifteen minutes pointing to various parts of Scott's chest as if it was the most normal thing in the world, the whole time Scott standing there wondering...

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???" he asked his father that night as he set a new overhead press record of 1,000 reps of 250lbs.

"Ah" said his father, "I wondered if that might happen. Well, let's put it this way, son. You're my first born and as a result you've got what I got!"

"Say what?" asked Scott.

"Read the second folder in the safe" he said, "have to go, have to defend my bench press record you know!"

Scott took out the second folder in the safe and went to his room. He sat on his bed and opened it. He was instantly struck by the title.

"Project: Universe: The Second Generation"
JockStudBoy (December 11th, 2012), mom bab (December 9th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options