The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Incognito-tie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2012, 09:20 PM

Incognito-tie is on a distinguished road
Auctus' Ability-Chapter 2

Here's the second installment of Auctus' story. This chapter has some more growth than the last, and I can guarantee there will be more to come. Comment and criticism are welcome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auctus exited the Cellix Communications building at the end of the work day and gave a sigh of relief.
I just have to get through tomorrow, and then it?s the weekend, he thought.
Auctus had been planning a nice dinner with his partner for some time, and was looking forward to it after a stint of long work weeks and no dates. They had decided to go to a nice steakhouse and then go back to one of their places to watch a movie. Hurrying down a staircase on the sidewalk, Auctus swept his transportation pass at the turnstile and stepped onto the subway going across town towards his apartment. Finding a vacant hand loop between an old badger and an apparently bodybuilding bull, he stopped and soon lost himself in the passing lights in the tunnel outside the train.

A few minutes later, Auctus noticed that the lights of the railcar flickering, and before he could even put the pieces together the car was plunged into darkness; the train lurching to a halt. Auctus sprawled and plowed straight into the bodybuilder, and both of them fell to the ground. The bodybuilder cursed loudly in the dark.
?Get off of me, asshole,? the bull grumbled. ?You faggot.?
A cold rage settled over Auctus. After such a terrible day, this was the last straw. Managing to grab the bodybuilder?s wrists, he pinned the bull?s arms down.
?What did you say to me?? Auctus growled as the bull struggled against his grip.
A jolt akin to the one he felt when he grabbed Luke travelled throughout his body, and the bull struggled even harder.
?Let go of me!? The bull demanded.
?Apologize,? said Auctus between gritted teeth.
?No man, get off?
?Apologize. Now.?
A small rip reached both of their ears.
?Okay man I?m sorry, just get off.?
Auctus released the man and stood up, the lights flickering to life a few seconds later. The bull moved quickly to the other end of the car as the conductor spoke through the PA and apologized for the inconvenience. As the train continued on, Auctus noticed that the seam between the back of his shirt and one of his sleeves had split.
Hmm, this shirt must have shrunk quite a bit in the wash, he thought.
Brushing away the thought, he stepped off the subway and made his way up to his apartment. After eating a rather blas? meal of leftover Chinese food, Auctus decided to turn in early.

Auctus barreled through the lobby of Cellix and into a waiting elevator.
How did I oversleep? He lamented. I never oversleep.
The elevator door opening on his floor interrupted these thoughts. He managed to clock in just one minute late, much to his relief.
I hope this day doesn?t get any worse, thought Auctus, beginning the tedious work for the day.

For some reason the office was relatively quiet that day, and the volume of calls was noticeably low. Auctus found himself playing solitaire, the only game on the work computer, more than he would have liked. After the fifty-somethingth game, Auctus was relieved to see it was finally time for his lunch break. He made his way to the nearly deserted lunch room (because he took his lunch earlier to avoid his coworkers) and sat down to eat. He pulled out a pasta dish with alfredo sauce, a salad with pears and candied walnuts, and a piece of lemon-cooked chicken.
Knowing how to cook has its benefits, thought Auctus with satisfaction.

Auctus packed up his empty Tupperware and prepared to head back up to the office, not looking forward to another 4 hours of solitaire. As he ambled down the hall, his mind turned to dinner that night with his boyfriend. He wasn?t just looking forward to eating out, since he cooked for himself most of the time, but also to seeing Eros. They had been dating for a little over a year now, and Eros was incredible. He was funny, caring, and witty. He knew just what to say, and Auctus had never had anyone treat him better. He was pulled from his thoughts as the voice of Luke echoed around the corner from him. Looking for a quick escape, Auctus ducked into a men?s bathroom. Pretending to do his business at one of the urinals, he listened as Luke?s voice grew louder.
?Hey man, I gotta take a piss. We?ll talk more about this after work.?
Dread fell on Auctus like the surge of a wave. Having Luke bully him in the office was one thing, but here in a restroom away from any observation was another thing entirely. The door squeaked open, and he heard Luke?s footfall stop, followed by a small chuckle.
?Well look who it is; my friend Auctus,? said Luke drily.

Auctus heard more footfalls, and he turned to face Luke, now only an arm?s length away.
?I think we should have a little chat about our? disagreement yesterday. I?ll start.?
With that Luke grabbed Auctus by his shirt and threw him up against the wall. Pinning him with one hand, he raised the other and drew it back, poised to smash into Auctus? face. As the hand flew through the air, an odd sort of adrenaline overtook Auctus. His hand intercepted Luke?s fist, and held onto it with a vice-like grip. Luke let go with the hand pinning Auctus to the wall in an attempt to hit him with that hand, but Auctus? other hand darted out and grabbed it. Auctus, now having the struggling wolf under his control, whirled and slammed him against the bathroom wall. Auctus became aware of a feeling similar to static all over his body as he watched Luke struggle against his abnormally strong grip. Alarm bells began to go off in Auctus? head. Something isn?t right, they said. He soon saw how right they were. Before him, he could see Luke?s work clothes begin to sag.
It?s almost as if his body is shrinking, thought Auctus. But that ?
Auctus? thoughts were interrupted by the small snapping sound of breaking seams. Looking down, he could see that his shirt was straining to contain a somehow larger, much more muscular body. One button lost the fight and shot into Luke?s brow, causing him to wince.

Snapping back to reality, Auctus let go of Luke, who, no longer being supported, collapsed into a heap. Looking in the mirror, Auctus would?ve sworn from the neck down he was looking at Luke?s toned body. But the face on that body was his, as surprised as it might look. Auctus noted Luke had the exact opposite situation, looking at a body similar to the one he?d been trapped in for years. Panic suddenly engulfed Auctus. Rushing from the restroom, Auctus bolted to his work desk, grabbed his things, and fled the building. He hailed a taxi, figuring one gawking cabbie was better than hundreds of commuters. After telling the cabbie his address, in addition to receiving a very puzzled look, Auctus slumped in the back seat.
What the hell is going on?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Incognito-tie For This Useful Post:
curinga (November 30th, 2012), cutlerfan (December 1st, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 1st, 2012), revolution2233 (December 1st, 2012), rocketdog (December 1st, 2012), skumbum (December 1st, 2012), xenon (December 1st, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options