The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2012, 11:20 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
An academic adventure (2)

Part two of my first story. No musclegrowth just yet, but as we all know: a good foreplay is also important...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[COLOR=white]Two[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Back in my room, I grabbed the mysterious book from my backpack and installed myself at my desk. My knowledge of ancient languages came in handy since the book was written in Medieval Latin.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Egrediens silva mane Isidorus veneficus ut escam quaerere experimento suo?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]At sunrise, Isidorus came out the woods to search a prey for his experiment?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Interesting, I thought sarcastically, a book about some weirdo living in the woods conducting experiments on animals. I could just as well read a report from a pharmaceutical company or something written by nowadays tree huggers. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?cernit ab oblique curere Reinoutus eques?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?he saw Reinoutus, a knight, walking on a nearby road? the big and brave knight seemed an excellent prey and Isidorus decided to capture him[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?A human guinea pig??, I yelled out, ?this proves to be interesting after all.? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Hours past as I kept decrypting the text. I just couldn?t believe how easy the knight was fooled by the magician Isidorus to ? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I awoke by the sunlight shinning trough the window and turned to the clock: 08:52. ?Crap, I should have been in medieval French class 20 minutes ago.? I jumped out off my seat, stretched my sore back (never spend the night on your desk, trust me) and sprinted to room 6.66. I silently installed myself at the back of the room, got my notes and tried to follow despite my late arrival. The boring lecture seemed to take forever; Professor Faudistuef kept going on and on about leprechauns with special powers that once lived in the woods and how they attacked anyone who passed. Two and a half hours and many leprechauns later, I physically left the room that I had already left mentally when professor Faudistuef began describing the leprechaun?s habits. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I decided to grab some lunch and headed over to the vegetarian restaurant on campus. I ordered, took a seat in a boot in the back and my brain instantly went back to the mysterious book on my desk. I closed my eyes and the story came to live in my mind. I saw the evil magician luring the unknowing knight in the woods to ?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?This seat taken??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The baritone voice awoke me from my daydream and I opened my eyes. Jeff was standing at the table awaiting my answer. He wore a skintight shirt that highlighted his well trained physique. The shirt looked like it would rip if he took a deep breath. My dick hardened instantly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No, go ahead. I?ll make some room?, I said as normal as possible and I put my notes aside.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Thanks. I saw you sitting here and I thought it would be fun to eat with someone I know. You sure I don?t disturb you?, Jeff asked as he sat down and began devouring the massive serving he had ordered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No, just going through my notes of some boring lecture about leprechauns. I didn?t expect to see someone like you in a vegetarian restaurant.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Someone like me? Why wouldn?t I eat healthy foods??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I mean, you?re an athlete. Don?t they always eat meat to get in proteins and stuff to build muscle??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yeah, but I always have 1 veggie day a week and it works for me?, Jeff said and he bounced his pecs. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I heard the seams of his skintight shirt rip as the big muscles jumped and noticed his hard, protruding nipples. My rock hard five incher throbbed and my face went red. Jeff didn?t seem to notice, or pretended to, and continued his meal.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I tried to calm down my excitement and changed the subject. ?Is Aaron not into healthy food??.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?He is, but he wasn?t feeling well this morning so he decided to stay in bed. Probably still sore after our hard workout yesterday; arm day is always intense. He tried the weights I used, but his 16 inchers are no match for my 18 inch babies?, Jeff said as he cleaned his plate, ?See for yourself?. He put his right arm in front of his pecs and flexed. The softball-sized peak I secretly observed yesterday came to live. My eyes went wide as the big mound threatened to rip through his straining sleeve and I could even see the veins under the fabric. My dick that had calmed down a bit, rushed back to full hardness and ruined my briefs by filling them with a huge load.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Better get to class?, he said, ?It was fun eating with you. I?d let you clean your mess.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?My uh mess??, I asked stupidly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Your notes are all over the table. See you around, C.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I watched him get up and drank in the sight of his incredible v-taper as he walked away. I amassed my notes and got up to leave as well. I held my backpack in front of me so no one would notice the wet stain on my pants and casually walked to the exit.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Back in my room, I took off my pants to get rid of my ruined briefs. That?s three pair of briefs ruined in two days, I thought, I really have to pull myself together around these guys or it?ll be an expensive year. As I pulled down my briefs, I struggled to get them past my still hard five incher. Since yelling ?Down boy, down? didn?t do the trick, I quickly put on a fresh pair and decided to continue reading the mysterious book I had left on my desk last night.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Isidorus veneficus ridens maligne ?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Isidorus, the magician, let out an evil laugh as he saw Reinoutus struggling. He knew that the special chains, forged by demons in the depths of Hell, wouldn?t shatter. The magician turned his attention to the book of spells. There he found the instructions for the demonic ritual that would allow him to steal the knight?s life-force and gain eternal life.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?A formula for eternal youth??, I yelled out, ?Why don?t we study these interesting things in class instead of some boring leprechauns dancing on a pot filled with gold?? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The thought of leprechauns suddenly returned my mind to the present and reminded me of the paper I had to write for my next class. Reluctantly I closed the book, put it in my desk and took the assignment. I had to describe the various types of leprechauns that appeared in the Arthur legend. Several hours later, a mild headache emerged in my overheated brain as I wrote down the final words. I reread my paper and liked the result (did you know that good leprechauns helped the hero in his quest and that evil leprechauns found great pleasure in biting people?s ankles?). I realized that I hadn?t swum today so I headed over to the locker room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]At 10.00 pm the locker room was deserted as usual. I quickly put on my Speedo, got to the pool and dove in. The complete silence calmed my brain and the exercise did wonders for my sore back. An hour later, I felt revitalized and looked forward to a nice, relaxing hot shower. As I returned in the locker room and got to my locker, I heard the other door of the locker room, that lead to the gym, open. I turned around and saw Jeff?s impressive form entering. If his shirt was skintight at lunch, it looked like it was painted on his torso as he got out the gym. His right pec was showing through a tear in the fabric. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hey, mister assistant locker room manager?, he said as he saw me standing at my locker, ?didn?t expect to find you here this late. I thought I was the only one training this late.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I uh like to uh do some uh swimming at night?, I mumbled as I turned to my locker so that he wouldn?t notice my rock hard five incher forming an obvious tent in my speedo.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Me too, he continued as he walked to his locker, ? I really love the atmosphere of an evening workout. Nothing beats the feeling of a good pump before bed.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I glanced up and saw that he was grabbing something from his locker. I took advantage of this moment and quickly removed my speedo, slipped unnoticed past him and rushed over to the shower area. As assistant locker room manager I had a shower that was separated from the others by a wall; I had a private corner where I didn?t have to embarrass myself with my frail 140 pounds body between the well-trained athletes. I turned on the water and let the liquid heat rain down on me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A few minutes later, I heard footsteps in the common shower area. I expected to see Jeff emerging before me but he didn?t. Instead I heard him turn on a shower. ?Guess he didn?t notice anything?, I thought and I was relieved that I wouldn?t embarrass myself by blowing my load in front of him. ?Still a shame not to check him out while I?m this close?, I said to myself and I cautiously peeped around the corner.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I sported wood as soon as I laid eyes on him. His back was turned to me as he was rubbing soap over his pecs. His immense v-taper, accentuated by his big, round delts, consisted of nothing but bulging muscle. His movements caused these hard looking back muscles to tense and relax. As he raised his hands to rinse his hair, his arms came in sight. His striated rear-delts flowed into low hanging, horseshoe shaped triceps capped with softball-sized biceps. My five incher throbbed and its hot, purple head hit my two-pack. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]As I gulped and refocused on Jeff, he turned around and offered a view of his torso. My dick had never been harder and pulsed in harmony with my heartbeat; I barely suppressed a moan from leaving my throat.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Water cascaded down his meaty pecs. The striations of his pumped muscles, still hard from his grueling workout, looked like they could burst through his nearly transparent skin. The beefy masses cast a shadow on his abs. The grooves and lines of his eight-pack made him look like a statue. These lines led down to another impressive asset: his cock. It was at least 6 inches soft, so I could only imagine what length it reached when fully hard.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He raised his arms to finish rinsing his hair and I finally got a good look of his bis. A huge blue vein was pushed up by the hulking masses; the rock hard peaks, bigger than my quads, came to life. I couldn?t take anymore: my five incher sprayed a load all over the tilled wall. I had to grip the showerhead to steady myself as a second blast decorated the wall. I breathed in heavily, looked up and saw Jeff looking me in the eye.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Herald For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (December 1st, 2012), AngryLeek (December 3rd, 2012), Anifanatic10 (December 9th, 2012), Aronymous (December 3rd, 2012), atbkv (December 11th, 2012), Ayakitayama1 (December 2nd, 2012), dickasauras (October 15th, 2013), Dr.Watson (December 2nd, 2012), hotmuscle_101 (December 1st, 2012), iceman75 (December 1st, 2012), iets21 (December 2nd, 2012), imfit (December 4th, 2012), jcb60970 (December 2nd, 2012), littledude (December 1st, 2012), marki (December 17th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 1st, 2012), miniace2009 (December 1st, 2012), Neonando (December 4th, 2012), poly-nz1972 (December 2nd, 2012), Reeza (December 7th, 2012), Simpleme (December 12th, 2012), tat2d9999 (December 1st, 2012), worshipper (December 31st, 2012), Xyggurat (December 1st, 2012)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2012, 01:58 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Again, nice story, this little nerd guy should learn to masturbate before he goes out, I mean he knows he's going to run into some muscular guys, so that would take a bit of the edge off and not make him mess himself twice a day.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Herald (December 3rd, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options