The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2005, 04:04 PM

droz
Story idea spawned from The Matrix...

I was watching The Matrix the other day, I stopped on TBS I think after channel surfing a bit.

I got to thinking...with all those people in The Matrix...there has to be at least a few bodybuilders right? heh

So at the scene where Morpheus is trying to explain to Neo about what The MAtrix is. There is a line where is talks about residual self image..."a version of your digital self"

OK so say they happen to pull a guy out of The Matrix that is/was a bodybuilder inside. Now...when they pull him out and they are "rebuilding" his muscles....would they "rebuild" him to the level of develoment that he had in The Matrix?

Also...being that people like Neo and Morpheous have the ability to manipulate the Matrix to a certain degree....Neo obviously being much better at it...would this bodybuilder have the same degree of control over The Matrix to give him the appearance of near superhuman abilities (like trinity running around the wall while being shot at in the opening scene). With this ability would he make himself stronger than he normally would be in The Matrix? How much stronger could he be in The Matrix?

What if his "residual self image" was somehow misinterperted by the construct program (like in the sparring/training programs) and he was significantly more muscular than he was when he was still plugged in? Something of a muscle monster. Along with his ability to manipulate The Matrix, he could be quite powerful. Perhaps so powerful that he may not have need for a body to keep him alive. He could roam The Matrix as "software" much like the Oracle or Vampires or Oracle.

Reimaging The Matrix everyone still plugged into The Matrix with a fitness/bodybuilding oriented lifestyle would be something to see. He could change the limits of muscular development inside The Matrix, making them superstrong....perhaps even affecting a physical change in the people still plugged in. It was mentioned that people are no longer born, they're grown....I would assume that the machines would have perfected genetic manipulation and he could use that to his advantage. Making everyone more muscular, stronger and perhaps even invulnerable to a certain degree. Once he has everyone inside the Matrix developed enough. He could then start releasing everyone and begin waging war against the machines outside the Matrix as well.

Just some thoughts. I might decide to write something. Though I rarely have time to really sit and write.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2005, 04:59 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
the idea of him transcending merely being a human and becoming a rogue software thing is somewhat interesting, but I just enjoy the basic idea of being able to alter your residual self image in the matrix to become a super-muscular, super-hot stud.

on another note completely unrelated to muscle growth, I've always enjoyed the concept of the residual self image, and I wonder what mine would look like. I've got a decent idea, but it's sort of unconscious. and apparently Morpheous sees himself as some pimpin' business man or something. well, Laurence Fishbourne can get away with it I guess.
  #3   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
the idea of him transcending merely being a human and becoming a rogue software thing is somewhat interesting, but I just enjoy the basic idea of being able to alter your residual self image in the matrix to become a super-muscular, super-hot stud.

on another note completely unrelated to muscle growth, I've always enjoyed the concept of the residual self image, and I wonder what mine would look like. I've got a decent idea, but it's sort of unconscious. and apparently Morpheous sees himself as some pimpin' business man or something. well, Laurence Fishbourne can get away with it I guess.
Laurence Fishburne can get away with anything. Him and Samuel L. Jackson. Acutally, I can see a movie where they're both pimps. Heh, that would probably make so much money.
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2005, 07:04 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
d00d! that'd be fucking awesome! yeah, those two...peerless. well, except for themselves...whatever. After knowing Fishbourne mostly from the Matrix movies, it was cool to see his great acting chops in Mystic River as well.

a random note: have you heard of the show Firefly and/or the movie Serenity? Well...Gina Torres from the show is Laurence Fishbourne's wife. interesting if you know what I'm talking about, otherwise...never mind.

and actually, all those guys have sweet residual self images. I wish I could think of myself in such nice clothing all the time!
  #5   Add to lurkabout's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2005, 07:04 AM

lurkabout is on a distinguished road
The most interesting unexplored part of The Matrix for me is that they mentioned the previous versions of The Matrix where people couldn't handle having everything they wanted - their minds rejected the early Matrix when that happened.

Seems to me the possibilities of such a virtual environment would be REALLY WILD... even if it couldn't last.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options