The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2003, 07:18 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
"Jock Dreams"

A while back I found a story I think was called "Jock Dreams" and I can't remember where...

The storyline goes... A guy happens on to a website that claims to be able to provide you with memories of having been an athelet when you were younger... the fills out a questionare and based on that the guy is asked to pick up to three sports he would like to have played in High School / College... He picks Wrestling and Football... he really didn't want a third but he picks body building for the heck of it... He hits submit expecting it to ask him for a credit card at which point he would cancel but instead the site come back with a message that his order was accepted and he would receive his Program within the 48 hours (or something)... He receives a "cigar box" size conbination lock box and instuctions not to open it and to log into another wedsite within 24 hours... he folows the direction and selects "Wrestling: Making Weight" the screen glows and the next thing he remembers is waking up in bed with the ultimate boner and glued to the sheets with cum... as he peels himself out of bed he sees himself in the mirror but instead of the pale soft slightly pudgy body he is used to seeing he's tan muscular and super ripped like a highschool / college wrestle to make his weight class... He says to himself "why should I look like a wrestler?? I am a wrestler" at which point the memories of a high school and college career as a wrestler floods into his mind... and he blows another load all over the mrror from across the room...

That should be enough to identify the story and wet your pallates to look for it... There is a lot more with more detail but you get the idea...

If you happen on to it please post the link for it... I and others will thanks you...

Last edited by Ender; August 6th, 2003 at 07:23 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2003, 08:14 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
That would be "My Jock Memories," by Absman420, posted sometime in the past month. The URL for the archived story is:

http://mgs.digital-empire.net/mgs/st...p?StoryID=1816

Hope this helps.

rpj
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2003, 05:00 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally posted by arpeejay
That would be "My Jock Memories," by Absman420, posted sometime in the past month. The URL for the archived story is:

http://mgs.digital-empire.net/mgs/st...p?StoryID=1816

Hope this helps.

rpj
Thanks --- the first one is an almost a perfect match of a personal fantasy of mine...

Last edited by Ender; August 7th, 2003 at 05:10 AM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options