The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2012, 09:48 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
An academic adventure (8)

[COLOR=silver]Here's part eight, my loyal readers. I found a good use for the football players from the previous part. There's some domination and some growth this time. Enjoy![/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]----------------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Eight[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The seven football players were among the biggest guys on Orchid University. Each one of them was between 180 and 200 pounds of muscle; their tight football gear highlighted meaty pecs and round delts; well-trained arms hung from their athletic frames. One of them locked the gym door, but they kept chatting with each other at the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I turned off the light in the gym closet and shut the door as far as possible without blocking my sight. I glanced over to the other side of the gym where Aaron had been training his legs for two hours already. He was that focused on his exercises that he hadn?t noticed the 7 guys coming into the gym.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]As Aaron racked the dumbbells, he turned around to grab his towel. His sweat drenched tank top clung to his massive frame, accentuating every hard cut and pumped muscle of his godlike physique; sweat dribbled down his red face and he breathed heavily as he whipped his face and gulped down a protein shake. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The 7 big football players stepped over to Aaron and seemed to shrink as they approached him. Aaron?s massive, godlike body made them look like average jocks and the smug grins left their faces as they realized it. One of them, wearing a baggy shirt, stepped forward and looked up to stare Aaron in the eye. ?Not smart to be in enemy territory all alone.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan, I thought as I recognized the voice and I prayed not to be discovered and be beaten to death.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?What do you want, boy??, Aaron boomed and flexed his chest slightly to intimidate the others long enough the catch his breath.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan didn?t step back and just smiled. ?I still owe you after last week. You gave me so much that I have to give you something back. So I decided to help you in your workout. Come on guys, let?s get started?, he said and he snapped his fingers as he took a step back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The 6 other football players jumped on Aaron and began punching him with all their force. Normally, they were no match for his massive muscles, but now he was exhausted from his grueling leg workout. A rain of blows hit Aaron?s eight-pack as they kept throwing punches at him; the hard abs resisted the blows and their fists bounced of the hard surface. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron threw 2 of them aside with his arms, grabbed Logan?s throat and raised him in the air with his left arm. He dropped Logan as one of the football players kicked him in his nuts. A deep, painful groan left Aaron?s mouth as his knees buckled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Four football players grabbed Aaron?s arms to support him as the two other guys continued punching his eight-pack. The hard muscles, already weakened by Aaron?s workout, finally succumbed under the rain of punches. Logan now stepped in and hit Aaron?s abs with all his might; his fist sank deep into Aaron?s stomach and Aaron went limp in the arms of the 4 guys supporting him as the wind was knocked out of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan grabbed Aaron?s hair and raised his head. ?Not so tough now, pretty boy? And that?s just part one of our workout. Move him to the smith machine, guys?, he said as he threw another punch in Aaron?s battered abs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The 6 football players moved Aaron to the smith machine, attached his hands to the bar and raised it to the highest position, stretching out Aaron completely. They stepped back as they locked the bar in place.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan stepped up to his victim. ?You won?t need those for part two, pretty boy!?, he said as he ripped off Aaron?s tank top. ?You?re a big boy, aren?t you?, he said as he put his hand on Aaron?s hard, meaty pecs, ?But you?re no match for me.? He grabbed Aaron?s big nipples, twisted them and threw another punch in Aaron?s dark red abs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A weak groan left Aaron?s mouth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Okay guys, you know what comes next?, Logan said as he stepped back and sat down on a bench.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His 6 fellow football players grinned as they approached Aaron. They formed half a circle in front of his attached body and began throwing punches in his already softened eight-pack. Aaron?s groans got more painful as their fists sank deeper and deeper in his battered stomach; his grunts seemed to excite them as fists kept raining down on his abs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?That?s enough, guys?, Logan said 10 minutes later, ?Our human punching back has learned his lesson. Haven?t you, pretty boy?? ? ?I asked you something, pretty boy!?, he yelled as he turned to Aaron and gave him a final blow, burying his entire fist in the dark red, battered abs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Uuhh?, Aaron grunted softly and painfully, ?Yeah, I ah won?t bother ah you again. I?m ah sorry.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?There?s a good pretty boy?, Logan said gently slapping Aaron?s face, ?Then we can move on to the next part of our workout. Go ahead, guys!?. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The 6 football players took off their shorts and boxers and began stroking their dicks. As their cocks hardened, they moved in front of Aaron again. They began panting as they neared orgasm; they pointed their rock hard dicks straight to Aaron and shot their loads. Wads of cum splashed on his battered abs and his meaty pecs, covering him with their juice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]They put on their shorts again and 2 of them slightly lowered the bar of the smith machine. Logan stepped forward, hefted his plump cock out of his boxers and stroked it roughly. It reached its nice 10 inches quickly and the purple head pulsed as he pointed it to Aaron. Cum shot out and splattered across Aaron?s face, completing his humiliation. A second load followed, hitting him right in the eye. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Smiling broadly, Logan put his 10 incher back in his briefs and ripped off Aaron?s shorts and boxers, exposing him completely. His thick, soft cock was easily 8 inches long and dangled between his still pumped, striated quads. The football players cum dripped down slowly from his abs and slid down the deep grooves of Aaron?s meaty legs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Untie him, guys?, Logan said as he stepped back, ?Put him on the leg curl machine.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His 6 goons followed Logan?s orders. They untied Aaron and dragged his limp body over to the leg curl machine. They threw him on, turned him on his stomach and attached Aaron?s hand on the handles with duct tape. ?We have to get to practice, Logan?, one of them said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You?re right, Mark?, Logan said, ?You guys go on, I?ll put his towel in his mouth so can?t scream for help. No one will find him until tomorrow.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The 6 football players left and Logan grabbed the towel lying on a bench. He returned to the leg curl machine, moved in front of Aaron, tossed the towel aside and took off his shorts and boxers; his rock hard 10 incher thwacked against his solid eight-pack. Veins crossed upwards along the pulsing shaft towards the purple head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Dominating your big muscles got me all hard, pretty boy. I?ve been thinking of your body every night since last week. You filled my ass, now I?ll fill yours?, he said as he moved to the other side of the leg curl machine, where Aaron?s muscled ass was fully exposed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Still pumped from your workout, boy??, Logan asked as his hands grabbed the hard, muscular globes of meat. ?I?m gonna enjoy wearing you out.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He grabbed Aaron?s sides and shoved his 10 incher in his ass. Aaron grunted weakly as Logan trusted in and out. ?You?re nice and tight, pretty boy?, Logan groaned as he thrust his hips forward, driving his hard 10 incher in Aaron?s ass like a battering ram.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?UUUNNNGGGHHH!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan moaned lustfully as he came in Aaron?s muscular ass. He kept thrusting in and out as three more loads blasted from his hard 10 incher. ?Your ass is mine now, pretty boy. You?re my bitch for as long as I wish. Every Thursday night after football practice, I?ll fill you up in the showers. Be there at 10.30!?, he said as he pulled his deflating cock from Aaron?s ass, put on his boxers and short and joined his teammates in the locker room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I decided to wait five more minutes to make sure that Logan was really gone. As I got up to get out of the gym closet, I heard the door to the locker room open. I stepped back into the darkness of my hiding place not to be discovered. I glanced into the gym and saw Mark?s 190 pound body returning to his victim. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?ll free your hands so you can get to your room?, I heard him say to Aaron as he moved to the leg curl machine and began removing the duct tape. Mark wrapped his round arm around Aaron?s back and helped him up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Thanks?, Aaron muttered weakly as he leaned on Mark?s shoulder trying to balance his beaten up body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?What an opportunity!?, I said to myself, ?I could drain more than 300 pounds of muscle from them.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I stepped out of the gym closet and went over to Mark. ?I?ll help you?, I said as I approached. ?Pollux, Castor et Priapus, illumine corpum meum! Initie transportationem vigoris!?, I said out loud as I grabbed Aaron?s beefy forearm with my right hand and put my left hand on Mark?s abs. I smiled as I saw the quizzical look on Mark?s face. I felt energy flowing through my 150 pound body. I closed my eyes and moaned as the image of my growing frame filled my mind.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The energy in my muscles feels different than last time. Must be the massive amount feeding me, I thought as I kept thinking of my swelling muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?UNGH?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A low, baritone moan left Aaron?s mouth and I opened my eyes. They went wide at the sight: the energy from mark?s shrinking muscles flowed through my arms and was feeding Aaron. I gazed upon the nude massive frame growing in front of me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The cable-like muscles in his beefy forearms forced my hand open as they swelled and hardened to the size of my quads; his already low-hanging, thick triceps bulged and sank lower towards the floor as they amassed more layers of mass; his rock hard, vein-covered, football-sized biceps swelled with more beef, hardening beyond imagination and pushing up more veins as they rose upwards; his beastly, boulder shoulders widened further as his striated, round delts exploded in size, reaching and passing cannonball size; the meaty masses of his rock hard pecs jumped forward on his chest, pushing up big veins and threatening to burst through his paper thin skin as they doubled in size from half watermelons to whole ones; his big, protruding nipples pointed strait down towards the floor; the shadow cast by this protruding rack of insanely ripped muscles couldn?t hide the cut hardness of Aaron?s growing abs; the dark red eight-pack, softened and battered by the beating, took on its normal color again and the muscles hardened as they pushed his skin outward; a new row of brick-like abs morphed his eight-pack into a hard ten-pack covered with deep cuts; Aaron?s massive quads, still pumped from his workout earlier, seemed to explode from his legs; the already big grooves deepened beyond belief as rock hard, beefy mass inflated the muscles; his kneecap was hidden underneath the massive, vein-covered teardrop-shape.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I looked aside as I heard a thud. Mark?s frail, 100 pound body had fallen to the floor as his stick-like, skeleton legs could no longer support him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?UUUNNNGGGHHH?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A very deep, baritone moan made me return my gaze to Aaron. He had closed his eyes in ecstasy and seemed completely lost in pleasure. I looked down as I felt something poke me in the abs. I took in a sharp breath as I saw his immense cock pushing me backwards. My own hard five incher throbbed in my pants and my eyes went wide as Aaron?s cock snaked upwards. It passed its previous impressive 14 inches and stopped as it reached an incredible 18 inches; thick, engorged veins crept along the wide, pulsing shaft; precum leaked from the big, purple head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?UUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A very low, baritone rumble filled the gym as Aaron?s dick exploded. The force of the massive load threw me back several feet. The big pool of sticky cum glued me to the floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?UUUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A second impressive load geysered from the throbbing 18 incher and sprayed onto the far wall of the gym, covering it completely in white spunk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?UUUNNNGGGHHH!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A third, still huge load blasted from Aaron?s cock as his large, meaty right paw grabbed the pulsing shaft and pointed it upward. Cum splattered on the ceiling and rained down on the gym floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I saw the gym door open and Jeff stepped in. A quizzical look filled his eyes as he noticed me lying on the floor in a big pool of spunk. ?What the ??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?UUNNGGHH!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jeff turned around as another deep, baritone moan filled the room. His eyes went wide as he gazed upon Aaron?s massive body and a torrent of cum showered over him. Jeff?s athletic, 185 pound body was pushed backwards slightly by the force of Aaron?s fourth load.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My own rock hard five incher had been throbbing since Aaron?s growth began and exploded down my pants as I tried to free myself from the pool of sticky cum. I noticed Jeff?s tented shorts as I managed to get up to my knees.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron?s fifth load blew me on the floor again as it covered my face, chest and abs; the sticky, thick cum slowly slid down to my soaked pants.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron?s sixth load splattered against his own protruding pecs and filled the deep cuts of his rock hard ten-pack. Exhausted, he sat down on a bench.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?UNGH?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]As Aaron?s orange-sized balls shot out a final load, I noticed a big, wet stain appearing on Jeff?s tented shorts. I got up carefully and scanned the gym. The wall-sized mirror was completely coated with a thick layer of white spunk; big pools of Aaron?s juice soaked the floor; heavy, sticky droplets dripped down from the ceiling; Mark?s frail 100 pound body lay next to the bench press; Jeff still sported wood as he drank in the sight of Aaron?s enhanced body; I turned my gaze to Aaron and looked him straight in the eye, even though he was sitting on a bench.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Guess you were right, C.?, Aaron said, ?You can steal muscle. Thanks for letting me have them. Better get cleaned up now.?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Herald For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (December 19th, 2012), Aronymous (December 19th, 2012), atbkv (December 23rd, 2012), bpharv68 (December 21st, 2012), Braun1 (December 19th, 2012), dickasauras (December 20th, 2012), fleXodus (December 20th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (December 21st, 2012), iceman75 (December 21st, 2012), iets21 (December 22nd, 2012), jcb60970 (December 19th, 2012), jhanley1 (December 21st, 2012), Jrobillard5 (December 19th, 2012), makurra (December 19th, 2012), marki (December 21st, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 19th, 2012), miniace2009 (December 19th, 2012), monstarmaster (December 20th, 2012), Mr_Izom (December 20th, 2012), muscular (December 19th, 2012), Neonando (December 22nd, 2012), Reeza (December 19th, 2012), swinginbusdoors (December 20th, 2012), Terrylee Long (December 21st, 2012), theseventhwave (December 20th, 2012), xboy (December 19th, 2012), xenon (December 20th, 2012)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:11 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
This was another great chapter. Congratulations
  #3   Add to denisovitch's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2012, 11:38 PM

denisovitch is on a distinguished road
I love this story, and I really hope for several new chapters. Personally, I'd rather be with the giant than be the giant, so the mix of the narrator's failed attempts to steal for himself and growing friendship with his accidental muscle monster are really hot.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2012, 12:48 PM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
i want the evil narrator to steal muscle

PLEASE
let the evil narrator drain aaron and become a muscle god
gorge himself on power
flex and cum to his own new giant size and his own obscene vascularity
drain his cohorts til they are skin and bones
GREEDILY steal ALL the POWER for HIMSELF and CUM IN ECSTACY