The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2005, 01:17 AM
dancer56

dancer56 is on a distinguished road
Superman and the orange kryptonite

Superman was flying home one day from a Peace Conference presentation held in Paris where he was the guest speaker when he spotted what looked like a meteor falling from space towards earth. It moved so fast he was unable to intervene, but he commenced to follow it's path.

After following it's descent and collision with Earth, he noticed it had fallen 40 miles northwest of a small town in Arizona called Lancaster Village.

Upon his investigation he saw a deep hole with an orange light protruding from it with a mysterious gas surrounding the area. He cautiously walked towards the meteor and within 50 feet it sounded with an incredible loud wail and began fizzling profusely.

At that moment the man of steel felt a reaction to his body. His muscles were beginning to increase in mass and density more than it ever had before. It was like he suddenly became a balloon that someone had adjusted to increase in size, but his physique grew more massive than round in every area. Then one more thing happened that caused him alarm. His crotch bulge, which was once snugly intact, began to grow a life of it's own.

His red shorts started to grow out further and further until he had a 20 inch semi-hardened dick. Fortunately his super spandex could take the stretch his hardened dick accomplished. But the first thing he could think of was to get back home and take a cold shower to wash off the meteor spray and hopefully take care of his sudden uncontrolable urge for sex.

After flying swiftly to his house he went upstairs to the bathroom, took off his super suit, and jumped in the shower. I was in the kitchen reading the paper and having a small bowl of cereal when I had heard his sudden entrance and beeline to the bathroom. I went to the half opened bathroom door and heard him shower ferosiously. I asked him if he was alright, and I noticed his consistent splashing come to a direct halt.

Without appearing from the shower he said in a calm tone, "Yes I'm alright, now please leave. . .no wait! Do me a favor."

After a brief pause he said to me,"You're my lover, right?"

I said, "Sure. . but. ."

"I want you to go to the bedroom and lay on the bed spreading you're legs apart."

"What!" I said.

"Do it!!", he screamed at me.

He had never spoken to me like this before, but I got scared. I said, "OK" in a cynical tone and didnt know what to expect. I only had my soft robe on and it took a whole second to get naked and lay on the bed. I hummed a bit since it would make the one billionth time we made love, nothing to think twice about.

Still, I wondered why he shouted so rudely to me. Just then I could hear his huge massive body approach the bedroom door through the hallway. With towel still in hand I didnt think to look at him much as he came to the bed. I lay there in a smirky way as I could feel his hairy hand lightly touch my legs up to my bottom where his touch became even lighter as if to want to feel my body hair. Yet his fingers would go around in a circle and I could hear him go, "YYYEEeeesss. . . " with a different sigh of relief on his part.

I still didnt think to look at him and then the bed went down hard as he hopped on over me. With no comment on his part and a strange silence I felt what must of been the biggest tip of man cock nestle itself up my opening. I got up to look around at him but he grabbed my shoulders too soon, first on one side, and then pushed me down to the bed, and grabbed me with the other hand and began to hold both shoulder blades intact.

He moved up even closer and I could feel his massive legs surround mine. His telephone pole cock then nudged itself in to me taking firm control. My hole accommodated with an opening gap that eventually wrapped itself around a devastating tube of throbbing man meat edging itself in slowly but with territorial dominance.

Halfway in, he began stroking and gasping slightly, still holding onto me. Pushing me just a little further into the pillow area making my face begin to bury itself. His legs moved up closer over his action and his stroking became more deliberate. I know now he was aiming for one thing. TOTAL CONTROL AND SATISFACTION.

His gasps became grunts of beastly growls and in my minds eye this was not Superman. This was some strange ogre that had snarling teeth and dripping saliva grunting with each and every stroke of massive meat satisfaction. He never ventured in more than halfway, which I was so thankful for. His throbbing dickhead seemed to have a life of it's own wanting more, but his hips wanting to keep it's driving distance.

Still, he kept pumping because he needed it and I thought I was going to black out. I tried not to scream because I thought it might make him furious. I never knew my skin in that area could stretch so. Finally he dropped his huge sweaty chest arond my back and began to moan loudly. He did so like a clock announcing itself every 15 seconds.

At that he sloshed his huge meat out of me and came in spurts that soaked the bed with what seemed like a spilled gallon of milk. I turned around and noticed my superhoney was huge and sweaty. His dick was like an amputated leg that he tried to hide from me as he turned to the hall towards the bathroom again. His footsteps sounded hard and forceful as he went in to take another shower. And my butthole was numb and throbbing in agony.

I went downstairs to the other bathroom and filled a bathtub full to soak in warm water. He came in calmly and holding a towel saying, "I'm sorry, Robert. I had a run in with might have been an orange piece of old Kryptonite that finally fell to Earth after all these years. It seemed to give me a reaction of unusual sexual prowess, and I took it out on you. Can you forgive me?" He said it so sweetly, I told him to come where I was at. He bent down over his usual huge legs, he seemed to have been restored to the normal guy I used to know, and I grabbed the back of his head. He was wearing his Clark Kent glasses, I know not why, and we frenched kissed.

THE END. by ROBERT R.
special thanks to Celtic Muscle format

Last edited by dancer56; December 3rd, 2005 at 02:27 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2005, 02:19 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Allow me to assist

That's quite all right

Last edited by CelticMuscle; December 2nd, 2005 at 09:05 AM.
  #3   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2005, 03:53 AM
dancer56

dancer56 is on a distinguished road
Formatting Literature

Thanks, But You See I Was Telling Someone Else Who Complained About Using All Caps That I Get Bored With Formatting And Lose Sight Of My Story When I Get Caught Up In It. I Guess Writers Like Me, If You Can Call It That, Need Assistance With Formatting From Other People Willing To Do It. And Im Sure Im Not The First Writer To Do So. Thanks, Nice Job. . .can I Repost?

Last edited by dancer56; December 2nd, 2005 at 04:01 AM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options