The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.20 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2012, 06:33 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
An academic adventure (9)

[COLOR=white]I thought to offer my loyal readers a christmas gift; so here's part 9 of the academic adventure. No growth this time, but I'll make it up in the tenth and final part. Enjoy![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]-----------------------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Nine[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Neither Jeff, Mark, nor I said a word as our eyes followed Aaron?s massive frame exiting the gym. The diminished Mark got up, looked at his frail, 100 pound body and sprinted out the gym with tears streaming down his cheeks. Jeff, obviously still hard, just stood there and the wet stain on his tented shorts kept getting bigger. Soaked in Aaron?s sticky, white spunk, I got up on my feet and cautiously walked over to Jeff, trying not to slip on the cum covered floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Guess the big guy got all pumped up from his workout?, Jeff said as the throbbing in his shorts ceased, ?He normally waits till he hits the shower to get off.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You didn?t see anything different about him??, I asked, ?Don?t you think Aaron looks bigger then yesterday??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?He looks as he always does: massive?, Jeff replied, ?Sure he?s bigger then yesterday; he grows just by looking at the weights. Better get to my room with some protein shakes.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I blinked as I realized that Jeff hadn?t noticed Aaron?s evolution; only Aaron knew that I could steal someone?s muscle. ?What went wrong??, I asked myself as I began cleaning the messy gym, ?I said the right formula and felt the energy, but why did it just pass through me??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Three hours later, I finished cleaning the gym (I took out 7 buckets filled with Aaron?s juice), showered quickly and returned to my room. I lit the lamp on my desk as I continued reading the mysterious book. I barely managed to read the first words as sleep closed my heavy eyelids.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The sound of a closing door awoke me and I opened my eyes. I scanned my room slowly, but didn?t see anything different. Must have been part of my dream, I thought as my gaze passed on to my desk. ?The book!?, I yelled out. The mysterious book had disappeared from my desk. I looked around on the floor, but the book was really gone. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Who could have known about the book??, I said to myself. ?Now I?ll never find out why Mark?s muscles passed through me into Aaron. Can I risk using the formula again and maybe create another giant? Crap! I won?t be able to drain Jeff?s muscle since I haven?t memorized the second formula yet! Why didn?t I just lock my door??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I decided to go swimming to get rid of these frustrations. I got to the locker room, put on my speedo and dove in the pool. My mind emptied completely as I swam lap after lap; I could even feel a small pump spreading in my shoulders and chest. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Suddenly, a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me backwards. I tried swimming away with all my might, but a second hand grabbed my other shoulder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Don?t be afraid, C.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Jeff??, I said out loud as my back made contact with a hot, hard surface. ?What are you doing in here? Why aren?t you in the gym??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Not happy to see me? I can go away if you want?, he replied as his solid hands roamed my pumped pecs and he rubbed his own meaty chest against my back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Nuuuuh??, I muttered and I sported wood instantly as I felt his hardening six incher pushing against my ass. ?Never uunh seen you uunnh here before uunh.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Just finished my workout with Aaron. Trained for two hours and then he said he enjoyed our warming up. I got into the locker room and noticed your clothes.?, he said as he turned us around.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I now faced the tilled pool wall and Jeff kept rubbing his athletic frame against my back. I moaned as he suddenly yanked down my speedo, sending a wave of pleasure through my rock hard five incher.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You like it so far?, he said as his hand closed around my dick and squeezed teasingly. ?It?ll only get better.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I moaned and his solid, 17 inch arms passed my face as he grabbed the edge of the pool. Another lustful moan escaped my mouth as the head of his engorged 6 incher pushed in between my ass cheeks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Let?s do this?, Jeff whispered in my ear as he gently pushed in deeper and deeper.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Waves of pleasures exploded down my spine, goose bumps appeared all over my body as I felt Jeff?s pubes against my ass. The feeling of underwater sex was incredible: his well-lubricated, hard, hot six incher slid easily in my ass. I opened my mouth to let out another moan, but the sound died in my throat as Jeff began pounding my ass hard; sandwiching my body against the tilled pool wall and his hard, athletic frame. Spasms shot through my fingers as the consuming sensation of orgasm flooded my body. A big load blasted out my five incher and mixed with the pool water.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?My unh turn?, Jeff panted as his breathing fastened. He moaned deeply as he trusted his pulsing six incher hard in my ass and a first blast filled my ass. He continued moaning and thrusting in his dick as three more volleys were pushed out by his balls.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Another wave of pleasure shot through my body as the pressure in my cum-filled ass increased and my five incher blasted out a second load.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jeff pulled his six incher from my ass and turned my around. ?We?re a perfect match, C. Your ass was made for my cock. And your toned muscles always turn me on?, he said as his hands roamed my six-pack. He pulled me in and his lips touched mine. His tongue snaked in my mouth and began fighting with mine.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My head filled with bliss and my five incher throbbed against his athletic thigh. My hands explored the mass of his muscular back and slid down to the curve of his meaty ass. As I grabbed the solid masses, I felt his hardening cock rising between our abs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jeff broke our kiss, wrapped his hard, 17 inch arms around me and maneuvered us to the shallow part of the pool. His rock hard dick throbbed as I rubbed my body against it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I kneeled and took his 6 incher in my mouth. I swallowed it completely and sucked with all my force. As the throbbing in my mouth got fiercer, I stopped sucking hard and went into a soft rhythm; I sucked teasingly slowly and let my tongue play with his engorged shaft. My hands joined in on the action as I grabbed Jeff?s ass and pinched it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Fuhuhuhuhuhuhuuck?, Jeff moaned softly as pleasure dripped from his face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His 6 incher pulsed harder in my mouth and I decided to send him over the edge. I reengaged full force on his cock and groped his ass hard; I even managed to tickle his balls with the tip of my tongue.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Uuunnnggghhh!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jeff?s pleasure-filled moan echoed across the pool surface as his balls blasted a nice load (his fifth already!) down my throat. His six incher started deflating and I felt Jeff pulling it back from my mouth. I was determined not to let him escape this easily. I tightened my grip on his ass, shoved my noose against his hard abs and let my tongue massage his half-deflated cock again; it pulsed as it raced to hardness again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Enough uh?, Jeff moaned, ?my uh balls are uh empty uh?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]This remark only stimulated my efforts. I teased his rock hard cock with my teeth and tongue. The engorged shaft began throbbing and I sucked harder than before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Ungh?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Spasms raced through Jeff?s athletic muscles as a meager load dribbled in my mouth. His cock left my mouth as Jeff?s knees gave out and he fell backwards in the pool. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I swam up to him and smiled as I saw the exhausted look on his face. ?We should do this again sometime?, I said as I moved my left hand to his deflating, dark red cock and touched it teasingly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah?, Jeff grunted, ?but I?ll have to recover from this swim first.? He winked, climbed out the pool and disappeared into the locker room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My speedo floated by and I grabbed it and pulled it on. I climbed out the pool and went over to my locker. A thunder like rumble echoed from the gym as I heard Aaron pushing his body to its limits. I toke off my speedo before thoughts of Aaron?s massive body could fill my mind. I headed towards the showers and noticed Jeff?s clothes on the bench. Perhaps he?s up for round three, I thought grinningly and entered the shower area.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The grin melted from my face as I stepped into the foggy common shower area. Five football players were showering; they hadn?t noticed me and kept chatting about their latest conquests. I scanned their nicely muscled bodies, but panicked as I recognized them: it were the five goons that had helped Logan beating up Aaron.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You guys saw Logan out there today??, I heard one of them say, [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?He tossed Jake?s 190 pounds around like a feather.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah?, a broad-shouldered one replied, ?he said he?s been bulking up and weighs 240 now. Must be a lot of fat cause he gained the weight so fast.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well, well, well, if it isn?t our assistant locker room manager?, one of them said as he noticed me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The other football players turned around and encircled me. I was surrounded by five of the biggest guys on Orchid College. I saw nothing but hard, beefy pecs as I only came up to their chests. ?You guys need some towels??, I blurted out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They started laughing at my remark.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?MMMHHH?..?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A low, rumbling noise filled the common shower area. The five football players looked around and stepped back as a huge figure appeared through the steam. Terror filled their eyes as they recognized Aaron. The pumped muscles of his towering 6?6 frame stretched his tank top to its limits.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He didn?t take off his workout gear, I thought as I drank in the sight before me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You okay, C.? I heard their laughs as I left the gym and rushed in here as I saw your clothes lying on the bench?, Aaron said to me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m fine?, I muttered without taking my eyes off his godlike body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You guys messing with a friend of mine?, he said in his booming, incredibly deep baritone voice as he stared down angrily at the five jocks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]None of them answered as they slid against the wall trying to get as far away from the angry giant as possible.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You?re Logan?s goons?, Aaron said as he recognized them, ?I still owe you guys a beating.? He smacked his right fist in his left palm and the sound echoed menacingly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The five big football players grabbed each other, trying to protect themselves and one of them even started crying.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Aaron smiled as he saw panic in their eyes. ?You can have another go at my abs. Come on, give me your best shots and I won?t fight back.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]None of the football players moved.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Let?s go, little boys!?, Aaron boomed, ?If you guys don?t start throwing punches at my abs, I will hit your guts.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]That was all the encouragement they needed. Cautiously, they stepped up to Aaron and the biggest one, a 205 pound quarterback, punched Aaron?s abs with all his might. The others joined in as they saw that Aaron didn?t hit him back and soon the sound of fists hitting Aaron?s abs filled the common shower area.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They look like midgets hitting a mountain, I thought as I gazed at the incredible scene.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Ten minutes later, the sound of the punches got weaker as their breathing got heavier. The exhausted football players stumbled back and leaned their backs against the tilled wall, looking up to see Aaron?s pain-filled face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?That all you boys got??, Aaron asked. ?Now it?s my turn!? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He ripped off his tank top, revealing his massive torso. The watermelon-sized, striated, hard masses of meat of his pecs glistened in the steam of the shower room. Big veins were pushed outwards against his paper-thin skin; his big, hard nipples pointed strait down. Water slid slowly down this protruding rack of hard, muscular beef to his harder than rock ten-pack. Incredibly deep cuts outlined the five rows of thick, hard bricklike abs; striated obliques highlighted his massive v-tapper.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My five incher jumped in a hard salute for Aaron?s perfect body. And I wasn?t the only one sporting wood.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Terror and panic had left the football players? eyes. Their mouths hanging open in amazement, they just stared at Aaron; Lust was written all over their faces and their rock hard cocks throbbed at the sight of Aaron?s insanely ripped, godlike torso.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Aaron grinned and bounced his pecs. The beefy masses danced on his chest in an incredible play of deep striations and rock hard, pumped muscle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Volleys of cum shot from the football players throbbing dicks as they came. Their cum splattered on their chests, abs and faces.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Aaron laughed deeply as the five jocks humiliated themselves. ?Get out and don?t wash it off before your next football practice!?, he boomed as he chased them away. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My rock hard five incher throbbed wildly in the air, but my swim with Jeff had drained my balls completely.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?They won?t mess with you again, C.?, Aaron said, ?See you around.? He turned around and strutted away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]With a slowly deflating cock, I walked over to my private shower. I turned around the corner to find Jeff standing in there, facing the mirror. I marveled at the sight of his muscular, athletic back. I stepped in closer and began rubbing the hard mass of his solid lats.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Mmmm??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I smiled as a lustful moan escaped Jeff?s mouth; pleasure filled my body and warm energy tickled in my fingers; my five incher was at full mast again. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I looked down and gasped; two small hands were groping Jeff?s muscular ass. I glanced around Jeff?s broad back and saw Mark. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The tiny, 100 pound light Mark was kneeling in front of Jeff and sucking him off. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As I looked in the mirror, I saw a familiar red book lying in a corner of my private shower and I could swear that Mark was growing?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Herald For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (December 25th, 2012), atbkv (December 25th, 2012), bpharv68 (December 26th, 2012), dickasauras (December 25th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (December 26th, 2012), hn6huS (December 25th, 2012), iets21 (December 25th, 2012), jcb60970 (December 25th, 2012), Jrobillard5 (December 25th, 2012), makurra (December 27th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 27th, 2012), monstarmaster (December 27th, 2012), Mr_Izom (December 25th, 2012), muscular (December 26th, 2012), Neonando (December 25th, 2012), rocketdog (December 25th, 2012), SaberJoeyWolf (December 26th, 2012), skumbum (December 25th, 2012), SomeTime (December 25th, 2012), swinginbusdoors (December 25th, 2012), theseventhwave (December 25th, 2012)
  #2   Add to lestertabey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2012, 07:23 AM

lestertabey is on a distinguished road
Mil gracias, feliz navidad, y muy prospero ano nuevo from the sunny Pacific Southwest...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to lestertabey For This Useful Post:
Herald (December 26th, 2012)
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2012, 03:44 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Great chapter, the story plot is developing fast, I know the next installment will be a tremendous blockbuster!

Cheers!
Herald (December 26th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options