The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 2.68 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to thrae218's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2005, 10:40 PM

thrae218 is on a distinguished road
Fulfill a woman's fantasy?

I'm a cute-n-cut muscle fan and I'd love it if there would be more stories like the fourth part of Massium 2.0 where that lucky girl gets to fuck that Massium hunk

If anyone could point me in the direction of more stories like that...you'd make me a very happy lady!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to thrae218 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (October 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2005, 12:29 AM

droz
more for you

There's the Mayan Miracle Man ... http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php3?t=2147

You can also read a story that I have been working on for a while now
www.palaydium.net/etc/shampoo.txt

I've tried to finish it but I kind of just draw a blank after a while.
  #3   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
I can think of so many ways to finish that snip. You should revisit it sometime when it becomes fresh again and see what you can write on it.
  #4   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2005, 11:33 AM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
Het stories...

Here are a few, thrae.

Part 2 and 4 of Truck-land USA: http://mgs.digital-empire.net/mgs/st...p?StoryID=2479
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ight=Truckland

Part 1 and 7 of The Mentor:
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php3?t=2825
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php3?t=3081

Certain parts of Emil are appropriate:
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...6&page=1&pp=25

Parts of part 5 of Flow (The whole story up to now is excellent, BTW...):
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php3?t=3183

mman's stories:
http://mgs.digital-empire.net/mgs/au...p?AuthorID=299

Last edited by ts1976; December 20th, 2005 at 03:23 PM.
  #5   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
All your links are pointing to the same story in the archives.
  #6   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2005, 03:24 PM

Oops! Links have been repaired...
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2005, 05:17 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
A woman's power of a man's muscles

I have found a series of short story chapters on the CYOC website, where a woman has the power to make her boyfriend's muscles grow as big as she wants.

The thread starts here
http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=12534

It's about Joce, who gains the power to change Peter's body. Check it out!
  #8   Add to thrae218's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2005, 09:32 AM

thanks all! you guys are the best, this should hold me off for a while!

Happy (a *very* happy) Holidays!
  #9   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2005, 07:39 PM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Talking The Ultimate Fantasy Boyfriend

You can read all the Peter and Joce chapters in the Ty's Power series here:

http://www.cyoc.net/stories/simple_s...arch_text=Joce

I'm just wondering whether there is any interest for a story like that on MGS?

RT
  #10   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2005, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
I'm just wondering whether there is any interest for a story like that on MGS?
Yes, please...
  #11   Add to charliepanayi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2005, 06:57 AM

charliepanayi
Send a message via MSN to charliepanayi Send a message via Yahoo to charliepanayi
The last three paragraphs of Damien Part 2:

http://mgs.digital-empire.net/mgs/st...asp?StoryID=26

Last edited by charliepanayi; December 27th, 2005 at 07:06 AM.
  #12   Add to jpmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2005, 09:50 PM

jpmuscle is on a distinguished road
I've been kicking around some ideas for Massium 2.0, actually. I haven't been back for a while and just noticed you admired my work. Thanks, and big props to all the other posts about similar stories.
  #13   Add to Florian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2005, 09:04 PM

Florian is on a distinguished road
The main character in my story Emil is a mix of raw muscle and beauty for lack of a better word. I'm fascinated by a guy with an effeminate face that has a god like body.
  #14   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2005, 12:25 PM

BB-61 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to BB-61
I'm all for this sort of stuff!
  #15   Add to teen muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2005, 10:18 PM

teen muscle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB-61
I'm all for this sort of stuff!

same and its really good too
  #16   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2006, 03:30 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts1976

Parts of part 5 of Flow (The whole story up to now is excellent, BTW...):
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php3?t=3183
Hey! Thanks for the shout-out

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #17   Add to campbell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2006, 12:20 AM

campbell is on a distinguished road
this is a first

Try This: "The Lone Mover"
"So the movers will be here any minute. I cant wait to move into my new place. Oh, I gotta go the moving truck is pulling in right now"

Felicity hung up the phone & took one look out the window and saw a huge mover wearing jeans a red plaid shirt over a tank top getting out of the truck. But then she realized there was nobody with him. She was very confused. As the mover approached the stairs that lead to her apartment he just seemed to be getting bigger & bigger. He came up the stairs and before he could knock on the door Felicity opened it.

"Is 222 N. Cedar ?" Yes, this is the right place. Said Felicity. Hi I?m Rob and I?ll be moving you today, ma?am. Hi, I?m Felicity. Do you have somebody else coming to help? She asked. No ma?am. I do it myself. You see, I could make more money that way, and I really need it. "You?ve got to be kidding" ...Y. y...you move this furniture all by yourself? Yes ma?am, I?ve been working alone for 5 years now.

Felicity was shocked, but judging by the size of this guy she wouldn?t be surprised if he could actually pull this off!

Well, would you mind if I got started?

Oh n...no go right ahead . There are some boxes I packed up in the bedroom.

As rob walked into the bedroom to size up the job, Felicity was thinking to herself.. My God, I have got to watch this!

Rob came out of the bedroom and said "Not too bad." Should only take about an hour to get this stuff down to the truck. I?ll start with the heavy stuff & then get the boxes. Well OK, then, Ill just be in the kitchen packing some more items.

Rob proceeded to walk over the sofa, put one hand on the top and one on the bottom and just lift with ease walking it down the stairs.

Felicity saw this and could not believe her eyes. There was no way she could concentrate on packing another item while this guy was moving.

Rob put the sofa in the truck and came back up the stairs. It was mid July and about 90 degrees outside so it didn?t take very long for rob to loose the plaid overshirt. When he came in the door, Felicity almost fainted. He was wearing just a tank top and she had never seen any thing like this before. This man was sooo incredibly muscular. Felicity was a gorgeous girl about 5'4" 105" with a 22 inch waist and 34 c chest. Robs biceps alone were at least 25 inches and peaked like mountains. In addition to that, the heat combined with just lifting the sofa had caused huge bulging veins that stuck out at least a half inch though out his arms and one huge long one along his bicep.

Could I trouble you for a glass of water ma?am? Said Rob. No trouble at all. She walked the glass of water over to him and her eyes met the belly of the muscle of his huge pecs. Here ya go. As he drank the water and she stared at the unbelievable pecs and then realized (since he was about 6'5" and she was 5'4") that as her eyes met his pecs (that were twice the size of her 34cs), all she had to do was tilt her head a notch down and she was within licking and kissing distance of the hardest 8 pack wall of abdominal muscle she could have ever imagined! Thanks, I needed that. It?s going to be a hot one. Said Rob. Felicity quickly snapped out of her trans. No prob. Just let me know if you want another. "Will do".

Rob turned around and bent down and proceeded to place his hands on the love seat just as he did earlier with the sofa. Only this time he was shirtless and Felicity couldn?t believe her eyes. He slowly lifted the love seat and she saw the most outstanding oray of huge rippling muscles that it was hard to imagine this guy was even human.

Felicity had always been sexually attracted to guys with huge muscles. She would always be looking through the bodybuilding magazines at the check out stands in the supermarkets and watching bodybuilding shows on TV. Most of her girlfriends SAID they thought that was gross, but still Felicity LOVED IT! The bigger, the stronger, the freakier, the veinier, the better! She would, on occasion, even get her self off to the thought of being lifted like a little doll and feeling the huge hard muscles and the complete power and strength of Mr. Olympia while having sex with him.

Her hands went direct to her clit as she watched Rob carry the love seat down the stairs. She was ALL WET!

Rob came back up, got the TV, Felicity continued to fantasize while trying to look like she was packing in the kitchen. Then rob came back up and into the kitchen. "You want some more water?" No ma?am, its time to get the refrigerator. When he said that, felicity bit her lip so tight and closed her eyes and trembled a little. She stepped aside. " It?s all yours."

Rob took a refrigerator strap and wrapped it around the fridge, but didn?t use a dolly. He just picked it up and carried it on his back down the stairs. When he returned, felicity asked; Why don?t you use a dolly? Wouldn?t that be easier than carrying everything. I mean, not that I don?t like watching you, but it just seems like it would be a lot easier. Oh, (said Rob) I?m training to compete in the Mr. Olympia bodybuilding contest next year and this is how I get my work outs (when I?m not at the gym fine tuning). And besides, where else would I actually get paid to get such great workouts? "Ah, I see, That makes sense" said Felicity as her teeth bit hard down on her lower lip again thinking that her fantasy may actually come true. Yeah, I?m going to beat the current Mr. Olympia.... "Ronnie Coleman". She interrupted. "You know who Ronnie Coleman is?" Asked Rob completely surprised. You bet, I?m a total fan of bodybuilding and from the looks of you, he doesn?t stand a chance. She smiled.

Wow. Thank You ma?am

I?ll just finish up in the bedroom and we?ll meet at the new place. OK.

Felicity watched Robs huge pumped biceps peak to incredible height as he carried several boxes down to the truck, all the while getting wetter and wetter.

Rob returned to the empty flat. Shall I follow you over to the new place? Sure. Felicity Got her car keys & walked sown the stairs behind Rob trying so hard to fight back jumping on him and ravaging every muscle in his body. They made it sown the stairs Felicity got into her car. "Follow me" Rob got into the truck and followed her across town.

When they arrived at the new place. Felicity got out of her car and opened the front door to the apartment and then walked over to Rob?s truck. Rob got out and met her at the rear of the truck. He put his hand under the roll-up door and pushed it up. Felicity drew a large grin on her face when she saw his bicep bulge as he did this and bent over and touched it. "Those are some guns" I really do think you could be the next Mr.O. Yah? Said Rob. OH YES. She said Would you mind flexing for me? Sure. Rob bent over bring his fist to his chest causing the 25 inch bicep to peak out almost at his knuckles. Oh My God. Whispered Felicity (she meant to shout it, but she was so amazed that she could only muster up a whisper) She felt the size and hardness of Robs bicep tracing her small fingers over the thick sinews and veins. She couldn?t take her hand off of his arm for 30 seconds. She was completely entranced. Finally, she did and helped Rob bring in a few of the boxes.

As felicity began to unpack, she once again wet her panties watching Rob bring in the fridge, bed, more boxes, love seat, etc.

But the it came time to bring in the sofa. Felicity watched out the window as Rob pulled the sofa from the back of the truck. It was now passed noon and up to 95 degrees outside. Rob removed his tank top and Felicity?s hands went south. She watched every muscle. Biceps, pecs , huge delts as he walked up to the door. Rob carried the sofa through the door and felicity stood behind to get one more look at his back Mm.. Mm.. Mm! Again she bit her lip.

Where would you like the couch, ma?am? Hmm? I?m not sure. "New place and all.." Would you mind trying it in a few positions? Not at all. OK, Try over there against the wall. No... How about against that counter. OK. Said Rob. He walked back over to the sofa. "Wait!" Shouted felicity. Huh? Said Rob and turned and looked at her. " I want a ride" What? Rob said. A ride.. I want to be on the couch when you move it. Well... I....guess that would be OK. Felicity ran and jumped onto the sofa like a little girl. OK, now pick it up. Rob lifted the sofa as if she were not on it. As he was carrying it across the room, she was feeling him up. Every muscle. And getting sooo turned on! OK, here we are. Rob slowly set down the sofa. Well, what do you think? Come here. What? Come Here! Rob walked over the sofa in front of Felicity. Flex. What? Pose for me. Show me your Olympia routine. But... It?s OK, Please. Felicity was a beautiful girl and Rob was not about to turn down this kind of attention from somebody who looked like her! Well, Ok. Wait! Shouted Felicity as she jumped off the sofa and ran into the bedroom tore a box opened grabbed a certain electronic device and ran back leaping on to the sofa. OK Proceed... OK then. Said Rob as he hit a lat spread. Oooh! Ahh! Moaned Felicity as Rob continued to hit pose after pose. Come closer. Rob took one step toward the sofa. Continue. Said Felicity. Rob hit a double bicep pose and looked like a mountain range right in front of her eyes. Hold that pose. Felicity placed her legs on Robs huge deltoids and stuck her device in side herself. She continued to pleasure herself while sliding her legs and feet all over Rob

?s incredible body. She placed her feet on his pecs and slid them up and down as she pumped her dildo in and out uncontrollably. Then she traced her toes through the deep crevices of his abdominal muscles and back up th the pecs. This was in incredible turn on for her, as well as Rob. Take an other step in and kneel down. Felicity said. Ron knelt. Flex your bicep. Rob pumped up a peak that would put any bodybuilder on earth to shame and felicity knew it. She grabbed his bicep with her right hand and held her dildo with her left. She went into a complete frenzy feeling, bitting liking that bicep as she brought herself to climax.

But Felicity wasn?t near finished. Pick me up. She commanded . Rob slid his arm between her legs and put his hand on her upper back. He stood up lifting her 105 pounds like air. She clutched around his enormous muscular arm like it was a tree trunk. (After all, it is 25 inches and her waist is only 22 inches) Take me to the bedroom. Rob walked into the bedroom with Felicity on his arm like he was carrying a tray of o?rdourves. His rock hard bicep peaked up into her cunt and she rode that hot hard huge muscle all the way into the bedroom. Rob stood in front of the bed with Felicity still on his arm. Now, pose again. Rob once again started his routine. Double bi, lat spread, while Felicity was climbing all over him and slithering her small sexy body all over his muscles like a snake in a tree. When rob hit the most muscular pose, Felicity started bitting, sucking, and licking every muscle working her way down to the floor. She un did his jeans and took his huge member in her mouth as she continued to reach up and grab each separated muscle and feel its hardness.

They worked their way up on to the bed and she worked her mouth from his cock up to his abs and start licking and sucking each huge muscle. She hit her head on his hard pec which meant that she had come up far enough that his huge cock was aligned with her sex. She grabbed it and forced it deep inside her. This was a true fantasy. It was like fucking a mountain. He was so big and so strong and she was so petite.

After that day Rob and Felicity became great friends and you could imagine the rendezvous they had after he won the O.!
  #18   Add to Hoosier Daddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2006, 06:31 PM

Hoosier Daddy is on a distinguished road
I hope I can make you happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrae218
If anyone could point me in the direction of more stories like that...you'd make me a very happy lady!
I just posted the first part of my second story. I'll probably post a little each week for a while.
  #19   Add to mman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2006, 06:38 PM

mman
Thanks for the credit here as well...

I got some heat for posting hetero themed strories, but what the Hell!
  #20   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2006, 01:07 PM

There is an audience here for hetero stories.
I certainly appreciated them!

It's your story, you write it the way you think it should be.
  #21   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2006, 08:37 AM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
A big YES for heterosexual muscle growth stories! Would love a gym scene with pumped up bodybuilders of both sexes...

muscleboytom
  #22   Add to schushoe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2006, 08:24 PM

schushoe is on a distinguished road
Hetero stories?

I am female and due to the lack of hetero muscle growth stories/websites, here I am. Perhaps its own section in the forum???
  #23   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2006, 07:54 AM
mistake7890

----------

Last edited by mistake7890; May 31st, 2007 at 03:09 PM.
  #24   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2006, 11:16 AM

Any other women

Are there any other women here?

Send me a PM, I'd apreciate it!
  #25   Add to FitFanatic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:10 PM

FitFanatic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB-61
Are there any other women here?

Send me a PM, I'd apreciate it!
Likewise.

As odd as it seems for this community, I'm a straight male myself. I came here in hopes of finding stories where I could put myself in the role of a power-junky who throws his weight around and drives the girls crazy. Myself, I've been lifting since I was 12 (17 now), but I always want to imagine myself even bigger.

I also love hetero RP, though, so if any other females around are interested, shoot me a PM. Maybe it'll give me inspiration to write some hetero sex tales myself.
  #26   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2006, 06:03 AM

It's an old thread, but have we collected any more women here?
  #27   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2006, 09:53 PM

droz
I would certainly love to see more women here, hetero, bi or lesbian
  #28   Add to campbell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2006, 11:44 PM

Quote:
I'm a cute-n-cut muscle fan and I'd love it if there would be more stories like the fourth part of Massium 2.0 where that lucky girl gets to fuck that Massium hunk

Here's one more
After a morning bike ride along the beach, Keri and Shelly agreed on sitting down for lunch at a small beach side caf?. Keri and Shelly were both very hot girls of about the same size (5'3" and about 210 pounds combined) Keri was a strawberry blonde with pouty lips and green eyes and shelly was a redhead, and wore glasses. but they looked really hot on her. The ladies were seated and the bus boy asked what they would like to drink. I'll have a diet coke, said Keri. Shelly asked for an iced tea. They continued on conversing for a moment, when the waiter showed up at the table with their drinks. The girls could not believe what they were looking at. They took notice as to how the tall glasses were moved over to the far edge of the round tray the waiter was carrying because his bicep flexed all the way into the center and it would have knocked them down if they weren't moved out of the way! Keri was extremely turned by huge muscular bodybuilders and Shelly...Well, Shelly always thought they looked disgusting.
Can you just hold those in that position for a second? Asked Keri as she pinched the huge bicep with her thumb and index finger on either side. "MY GOD! WILL YOU LOOK AT THIS!" She said as she attempted to roll the stretched to the max sleeve of his t-shirt. She tried to wedge her red fingernail between the steel flesh and the cotton, but the bicep was just too big and hard and was just stretching the material too tight. Suddenly she noticed the pencil-like vein along the peak of the bicep and saw it created a little separation between flesh and fabric, just enough to slide in the tip of her fingernail. Keri wedged the nail under his sleeve, then the whole finger and then 2. She rolled the sleeve over the peak of he bicep and pushed it to the valley between the waiter's massive shoulder and the bicep. WOW! THAT'S INCREDIBLE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE! Shelly just sat there kind of grinning and blushing. GRRRRR growled Keri as she pretended to take a bite out of the 29 inch peaked bicep.
The waiter put the drinks on the table and put the tray down. "OK then..." Are you girls ready to order? Can you flex for us? Asked Keri. OK. The waiter bent down to Keri and pulled his fist up to his chest and flexed the biggest most vascular, peaked defined bicep Keri had ever seen right in front of her nose. Want to feel? The waiter asked Shelly. No, that's quite all right. She replied. Now, let me see your abs. Asked Keri as she rolled up the front of his t-shirt. OH MY GOD! THESE ARE INCREDIBLE as she ran her hand over the muscles. I really appreciate the attention, girls, but I have other tables. Oh, sorry said Keri, I just got carried away. I'll have a tuna on rye with a side of cole slaw. And, I'll have the caesar salad. said Shelly. Thanks ladies your food will by up shortly.
Did you see that Shelly! He is HOTT!! Well, I guess so, if you're in to that type. Said Shelly. Oh, I am, Exclaimed Keri, I really like that. I love watching bodybuilding competitions and am really into big muscular men. I have dated a lot of big guys, but this guy is different. I have never seen any one this big and ripped in person before. . And I've seen a lot. I've actually only seen bodies resembling that one in fantasy drawings and artwork drawn to proportions impossible for a human to actually reach. But this guy is almost like an animation! You really don?t like that? Well, I don't know. said Shelly.
The girls ate their lunch and the bill came. Keri couldn?t take her eyes off the waiter when she paid the bill. Say, I need to pick up something at the mall, want to come with? Asked Shelly. Sure, said Keri. When they got up, Shelly noticed that she was very wet down under, but she wouldn?t admit that she was attracted to the waiter.
The girls finished up at the mall. How about coming back to my place. I just rented a movie, we could watch it together. Asked Keri. Sure, I've got nothing else to do today. Said Shelly
The girls arrived a Keri's apartment and Keri put in the movie. BUZZ. Shit! There's my laundry. said Keri just as she sat down on the couch. Pause it for a sec, Ill be right back. Keri went to the laundry room outside her front door and around the back of the building. She loaded up her laundry basket and headed back to her unit. Carrying the basket down the hall quite quickly (as she was in a hurry to get back to the movie), she crashed into what felt like a brick wall. Only, she bounced backward about 5 feet. "What the.." said Keri. Oh My God! It's you! It was the waiter from the restaraunt. You live here? asked the waiter. Yah, Right here. said Keri. I would certainly have noticed if you did. said Keri. Well I just moved in yesterday. he said as he extended a hand to help (actualy just lift) her up. They put the clothes back in the basket and said "Seeya around" to each other as Keri went in to her appartment.
Keri ran and took a flying leap on to the couch. You'll never guess what happened!! What? said Shelly. You know that muscular waiter from today? Yah. Well, he moved in to the appartment next door!! I cant believe it! Thats Great! said Shelly, I hope you guys get REALLY aqainted "If ya know what I mean" giggled Shelly.
They started the movie and Shelly oddly found herself having trouble concentrating on the movie. See found herself wetting her panties again thinking about the muscles on the waiter next door. She didnt know what was comming over her, She really thought she had never been attracted to his type.
The movie ended and it was getting late. Shelly yawned. Well I guess Id better be getting off. I have work tomorrow. OK I'm actually really tired myself said Keri. Keri really wanted to go pleasure herself to the incredible display of muscle that just moved in before she went over to seek the real thing. The girls hugged eachother goodbye and Shelly went out the door. After taking a few steps she heared clang, clang, clang and saw the waiters door was slightly open. Curriously, she peaked in.. She started to strangely quiver at what she saw. The waiter was working out and shirtless! Hi, need some sugar? he asked as he cought her by surprise. Huh? said Shelly in a surprised tone. Oh, no the, the door was just opened and I, I heard... Come on in. said the waiter. Shelly slowley and shyly stepped in to his appartment with her mouth open and she almost cought herself actually drooling. You like this? asked the waiter as he hit a double bi shot and completely dwarfed Shelly. I, I... Can I touch? Sure, come here. I love to be touched by beautiful women. I work very hard for this and precicely for that reason. Here. He flexed a 29 inch vascular bicep. Shelly touched it for a moment and blushed. She awed at the fact that his one arm was the size of her whole body and at the pure strength it possesed. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute and she was geting uncontrollably horny.
Meanwhile in the unit next door, Keri climbed into bed early with her favorite apliance. And began to imagine her new neighbor working out and flexing his vascular 29" bicep and how it was the size of her whole body and about the pure strength it possessed.
Shelly was in a trans as if she was hypnotized and without thinking, took off her clothes. Please let me watch you work out.
Keri lie in her bed naked and imagined her neighbor working out.
The huge muscle man slid under the bench press and began to pump it up and down. Shelly counted 20 plates (10 on each side) that had a white number 40 on each plate. Are you bench pressing 800 pounds? she asked. Almost 900 with the bar. he replied
Shelly walked to him and touched the weight plates, then his abs and then felt the sinews and muscle that protruded up at least 6 inches from the bodybuilder's chest.
Keri touched herself and imagined touching the weight plates, then his abs and then feeling the sinews and muscle that protruded up at least 6 inches from the bodybuilder's chest. She imagined sitting naked on his abs as they flexed and how each muscle could enter her pussy 3 inches deep like 8 individual strong muscular steel fists.
Shelly sat naked on his abs as they flexed. She felt each muscle enter her pussy 3 inches deep like 8 individual strong muscular steel fists. The bodybuilder stood up after about 20 reps and Shelly slid off and asked. What next? Sit here. he said and extended his palm about waist high. Shelly sat on his hand and faced him. Hmm, you seem to weigh about 105. Let's see... He walked over to his dumbbell rack. "Here it is" He picked up a 105 pound dumbbell in his left hand and held Shelly in his right, then slowly started to alternate bicep curls. He was so incredibly strong. Remembering the episode with her friend at lunch earlier that day, she now had a chance to feel that cartoon-like bicep fill her midsection as he lifted her up and down rep after rep - no strain at all. He was so so strong.
Meanwhile, next door, Keri was really going to town on her self. With her eyes closed, she virtually saw a 105 pound weight in his left hand and herself being held in his right, then slowly being alternately curled with those incredible powerful vascular biceps. He was so incredibly strong. She could just feel that cartoon-like bicep fill her midsection as he lifted her up and down rep after rep - no strain at all. Keri sunk into her pillow and uncontrollably arched her naked body up and down as she violently pumped the dildo into herself. She couldn't wait to see what it felt like to fuck this muscle mountain for real. She then thought of him doing leg extensions and how his incredibly muscled tree trunk quads would feel as she took her small tongue and slowly licked each massive muscle as it flexed. She would feel the hard muscle heat in her mouth and start to suck, devourer and bite into hard steel muscle to no avail because it would be so hard and strong that her teeth couldn't possibly penetrate it no matter how hard she would bite.
After being let off of the muscleman's arm, her body totally limp from cumming so many times, Shelly sat on the floor with her head at the waiter's legs as he performed leg extensions. She traced her small tongue across his incredibly muscled tree trunk quads and slowly licked each massive muscle as it flexed. Shw began to suck, devourer, and bite into hard steel muscle to no avail because it would be so hard and strong that her teeth couldn't possibly penetrate it no matter how hard she bit. By the time he was done working those quads, Shelly was just basically using them as a muscle pillow with her eyes closed and a big smile on her face. OK. Now back. Climb aboard. The waiter turned his back to Shelly and did a wide lat spread. She wrapped her legs around his mid section and he walked over to the pull-up bar. He reached up and started doing pull ups with this gorgeous red-head on his back. There were so many huge, powerful muscles flexing against her skin that she was starting to cum. Now watch this. Shelly couldn't believe what happened next. He let go of one hand! He continued to effortlessly pull both of their bodies with one hand. He took his other hand and just kept a pumped bicep flexed for Shelly's enjoyment. He asked her to turn around and face him. So she slithered around him like a snake. He pulled down his shorts and exposed a 10 inch seel muscle cock. Without being prompted, Shelly slid that muscle into her wet cunt and was amazed as she continued to be lifted up and down with just one of this monsters hands on the pull-up bar and the other flexed within her reach, her whole 105 pound body being supported by nothing but his cock. She just started to cum after a few more reps and fell in his bed and was asleep within 30 seconds.
Keri was about to blow her cork when she just wanted one more imaginary test of this man's strength. She imagined wrapping her legs around his mid section and him doing pull ups with her on his back. All those huge, powerful muscles flexing against her skin. In Keri's mind, there's no such thing as "strong enough" so she wondered if he could actually let go of one hand! She again closed her eyes and he did! He continued to effortlessly pull both of their bodies with one hand. He took his other hand and just kept a pumped bicep flexed for her enjoyment. But first he would ask her to turn around and face him. She'd slither around him like a snake and he would pull down his shorts exposing a 10 inch steel muscle cock. Without being prompted, Keri would slide that muscle into her wet cunt and continue to be lifted up and down with just one of this monsters hands on the pull-up bar and the other flexed within her reach, her whole 105 pound body being supported by nothing but his cock. She started to cum after a few seconds and fell fast asleep.
Morning came. Keri woke up at 8:00 and felt like she had just experienced the most incredible sexual experience of her life. She couldn't wait to introduce herself to her new muscular neighbor. She was going to take the day off and hang out at the beach. So she just threw on a bikini. She made sure to look her best before she left the house, because she was planning on asking her neighbor to join her. She went next door and knocked on the door. She wanted to get there early so she'd be sure he was home. So she took a chance on waking him. She heard footsteps coming to the door, but it was odd, because the steps were so light and he was soo big. The door opened. SHELLY!?! KERI!?! What are you doing here?
Well, it seems I've had a change of heart about bodybuilders. I thought I hated that look, but last night...Oh, last night. I was walking by, and the door was open, and I heard this.. and then the next thing I knew, I could think about nothing else other than being sexually satisfied by this huge muscleman.
See what you've been missing. OH YAH! Is he here? asked Keri
Right there. Shelly pointed to the king size bed in which he occupied most of. What time is it? asked Shelly I have to get to work. Its 8:30. Shit, I'm already late. So take the day off and come to the beach with us. Us?? asked Shelly
I mean me. Or me and him. Or I don?t know I was going to ask him.
Just then a deep strong voice speaks up. "who's at the door?"
Come in Keri.
It's Keri, your neighbor. You know, bicep girl from the restaurant yesterday. Oh, laundry girl. Yep, that's me. giggled Keri, with a slight bashful smile with her hand raised half height wiggling her fingers in a waving fashion. I was coming over to formally introduce myself and see if you wanted to hang out at the beach and show off that body of yours. We'll I don?t work until 5:00 today. So, sure, why not, it's nice to make friends with the neighbors right off the bat.
Shelly interrupted. Keri come here, you've got to see this. Shelly brought Keri over to the bed. Rock (Shelly finally got around to learning the waiters name after a night like that) Pull off the covers and show your body to Keri. He did and her jaw dropped to the ground. He was more muscular than she had ever humanly imagined. Her bikini immediately became wet in the crotch. WOW! Rock can bench 900 pounds. Said Shelly
Can you pose for me asked Keri. Rock loves this. Sure. He went through pose after pose and Keri couldn?t take her hands off of his muscular body. Soon Shelly joined in and all 3 of them really started to go at it. Keri took his 10 inch cock in her mouth and blew him while reaching up and fondling every inch of his huge arms. feeling the slit peaked bicep, huge ridged tricep and all the snake-like veins. She was soo turned on. Meanwhile, Shelly was on his back licking his huge traps and humping his muscled back. It was like riding a horse. Only Rock was bigger, harder, and stronger.
Next, rock swooped up both girls with no effort, one in each arm, stood up with his arms out like a "T" with a hot girl on each, then began to flex. You could see each girl alternately bob up and down as his biceps contracted in their clits. They were screaming. "Oh Rock! Fuck me with your bicep. Show me how strong you are, baby. flex, flex. again. Let me feel those veins, those huge biceps. your power, your strength. Lift me, lift me. OH,OH. The girls started rubbing their hands all over Rocks chest and shoulder and their bare feet all over his abs and ass. Rock, flex your chest. let me feel . your shoulders. flex those abs. let me run my toes through pure hard muscle. that's it babe flex. flex for me strong, hard, stronger, harder! We?re cumming! We?re cumming!
Exhausted, none of the three could handle any more (at least for now) so they went down to the beach and became GREAT friends

By the way, if anyone could illustrate this, that would be great!
  #29   Add to Saldin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2007, 06:35 PM

Saldin is on a distinguished road
That story is fantastic! I'd love to read more just like this one!
  #30   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2007, 12:14 AM

Cool The Ultimate Fantasy Boyfriend

Quote:

Go to CYOC and check out the interactive story series called "Ty's Power".

There is a huge thread of chapters dealing with a couple, where the girl has the power to make her boyfriend as massive as she wants.

It starts here:
http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=12534

Enjoy, and add to it!

Rex
  #31   Add to campbell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2007, 09:22 PM

one more hetero story

Jen: Part 1
Hi, my name is Jen, and I am addicted to muscle.
My story starts here:
As a little girl I remember watching George of the Jungle cartoons on T.V. He was so incredibly strong and muscular and I thought that was really cool. His body would expand to break vines and he fought animals and lifted trees. This intrigued me to the point where I was interested in anything I could watch on TV that had to do with muscle growth and strength. I was a Hulk fan, Conan, etc.. I couldn?t get enough. Keep in mind that I was just a little girl, so it was not sexual. I just thought it was cool.
Then in my teens when I reached puberty, I was still infatuated with muscle. I was one of those girls who kept pictures of bodybuilders on the inside of their lockers and on their notebooks. I remember hanging out in the school gym watching the boys pump iron and wanting to feel their muscles.
As I got older my attraction grew stronger and it definitly started go get very sexual. To the point where I was sooo turned by huge ripped vascular men, there was no such thing as too big or too muscular. I started comparing specific body parts of mine to guys? muscles. Like, I wouldn?t even look at a guy unless his arms were bigger than my waist. And not just bigger, they had to have huge peaked biceps and thick veins. I would (and still do) fantasize about how a man?s arm would measure over my waist size of 23 inches and the bulge of his bicep would be bigger that my solid C cups when held up next to my tits. I was getting really obsessed! I would imagine being held by a guy who?s arm was massive enough to cover my whole body. Steroids, Synthenol, I don?t care. I just want?em BIG! I heard of those bodybuilders who were too muscular to wipe their ass. I gladly wipe a guy?s ass if he would get that big for my sexual pleasure.
Then I would fantasize about strength. I love to watch World Strongest Man contests and see them lift cars and 10 women and stones and watch their muscles, shoulders, abs, biceps swell. I wanted to be lifted by these men like I was a feather just to experience their brute strength. I wet my panties watching that scene in Conan where he lifted the stone wall and the camera zoomed in on Arnold?s back muscles.
This obsession has taken me over sexually. Every time I see a huge bodybuilder, my pussy gets so wet and I have to masturbate. I cant help it. Muscles just make me soo horny!
Last year I went to the mr. O contest in Las Vegas. I walked through the expo in a daze with my mouth open. I think my tongue was slightly sticking out as well. I posed for pictures withe every contestant and felt each of their muscles. Oooo That was HOT! All I could think about was getting the hugest one I could find up in my hotel room. And eventually, I did just that. It was an unknown, his name was Pierre. He could have won hands down, but he wasn?t entered. He did not believe in competing. Just strait unrestricted, un limited muscle growth. We sat and talked for a while at the expo. He was actually a really nice guy, but I cut the chase and got right to the point. We were up in my room within 20 minutes.
On the way to the elevator, Pierre asked if we could take the stairs. "But I?m on the 26th floor" I said. No sweat, he said as he swooped me up. It took literally 3 minutes for him to carry me up 26 flights of stairs without a huff. My vagina was dripping wet. He carried me down the hall and I opened the door to the suite while still in his arm. He just tossed me across the room from the doorway on to the bed like I was a little doll. Pierre shut the door and took his shirt off. I could not understand what I was looking at because it did not look human. He looked like one of those huge computer morphs I have masturbated to in the past. But he was real, very, very real. I could feel him smell him, lick him.
Speaking of "lick him"; You always see girls feeling guys muscles when they like what they see and occasionally a nibble on the abs or bicep. Not me. I need to devour muscle with every inch of my being. I am particularly fond of having huge hot hard muscle in contact with my naked clit. I also love to just lick suck and munch muscle with my mouth. I do have quite a beautiful mouth, if I do say so myself. It?s kind of risque with big pouty lips like Angelina Jolie. In fact, I kind of look like her with blonde hair.
Peirre stood in front of the queen size bed and just flexed and posed teasing me. I thought he would be the type to just jump in the sack and wham-bam- thank you ma?am, be gone. But no, I watched his muscles morph to unhuman size for twenty minutes. His biceps must have been 32 inches. He teased me with this little act that he would peak his bicep up to where he could reach it with his fingers on that same hand and playfully tickle the blue vein sticking up an additional half inch and running sown the full length of his massive arm. He walked over to me and let me touch it. Oh - My - God! I just closed my eyes and sensually and lightly took the tip of my tongue and started down in the valley between his massively capped deltoid and the wall of his bicep. He flexed and trapped my tongue for a second and then let go. I just slowly licked along the vein up and down his arm. WOW! I opened my eyes and in front of me were his abs. Basically just 10 steel bricks (actual size). The cuts were so deep, they practically echoed when I spoke. I dug my fingers into those deep cuts and just felt around for a while. His abs were so incredibly hard I bet I could take a baseball bat and just swing away all day and he wouldn?t even feel it.
Pierre then took his arm and slid it between my legs and under my back. He started too curl me with one arm and pump the peak of his hot bicep into my cunt. He pumped and pumped until I got so wet that it was like I was oiling his bicep for a contest with my pussy. I continued to grind up and down his arm he was covered in wet. He flexed and I ground and was bitting my lower lip in extasy.
Finally he dropped trou. And sure enough, out came 12 inches He stood. I climbed on his dick and stuck in me. He just stood there and supported my whole 105 pounds with only his dick. He didn?t need to move. He just flexed his muscle dick inside me and got me off as it expanded and contracted. Meanwhile my face came right up to the belly of his huge pecs. I was sucking them off like plate armored penises and groping his 32 inch bi?s in my hands until I just exploded.
We finished washed off, and that was the last I ever saw of Pierre.
Part 2 to come.
The Following User Says Thank You to campbell For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (October 27th, 2013)
  #32   Add to thrae218's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2007, 01:16 AM

mmm ohhh, whew....that's hot campbell =D Don't keep us waiting on Part 2!

Damn, I'm so glad I made this thread.
  #33   Add to campbell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2007, 12:41 AM

Here's part 2 of jen

Jen: Part 2
Hi, my name is Jen, and I am addicted to muscle.

The contest was to start the next day and I wanted to get there early to get a front row isle seat, just incase the contestants came out into the audience. These guys are incredibly huge up close. Its nothing like what you see on TV or on stage. I once saw a Mr. Olympia contestant in a supermarket, having before that only seen them on TV and in magazines. It was like.. whoa, clean up on isle 12. He was freaking Huge. I stared, but was too shy and never got up the nerve to say anything. But when I got home..Lets just say the ice cream melted on the counter because I wasn?t about to take the extra 30 seconds to take it out of the bag and put it into the freezer before dashing into the bedroom.

Anyway, I was there a good hour before the show started and the auditorium was pretty much empty. I was patiently waiting in my seat when after about fifteen minutes a gorgeous redhead comes and sits down right next to me. I didn?t say anything at first, but she looked at me and smiled "Hi, I?m Denise" "I?m Jen. Nice to meet you" "You?re here awfully early" I said "I know, my boyfriend is competing in the heavy weight division and I wanted to get a good seat" "And you?" "Oh, me..I?m just a dedicated fan" "I see" she said "This is the first year for my boyfriend and he would be a cinch to win, but he never will, the whole thing is just too political" "I cant wait to see him" I really couldn?t. "Hey, I have an extra pass to the after party tonight, if you want to join my boyfriend and I" She said. "WOW, Id like that. Where are your guys from?" "We live in Phoenix" "You?re kidding" I said "I?m from Phoenix!" "That is just too cool, we?ll have to get together when we get home" "No Doubt" I said.

The show started. A stage full of muscle for two and a half hours strait! I thought I?d died and gone to heaven. Then out came the heavy weights. MY GAWD! "There he is...There?s Brian...The blonde with yellow posing trunks" Denise said excitedly while waiving at the stage.
She was right, he even dwarfed the other heavy weights. Too bad it actually was so political. Brian ended up third runner up. "I have to go, but I really enjoyed meeting you" said Denise "Here?s your pass for tonight. I?ll meet you in the lobby of the Hard Rock at 8:00" "I?ll definitely be there." I wouldn?t miss this for the world.

I went back up to my room, took care of myself and then got some rest. I put on my sexy black dress and my fuck me red 4 inch pumps and caught a cab to the Hard Rock. As I walked into the lobby, sure enough, Denise and Brian were sitting on the sofa. He must have been 5 times here size. The contrast between them was immediately turning mo on! "Brian, This is Jen, the girl I was telling you about that I met at the show today." "Hi Jen" He extended his arm to shake hands. It definitely was huge!"Hi, nice to meet you..You were definitely robbed today" "Oh, I don?t take it to heart, it?s political, you know" He said

The three of us walked in to the hall of the Hotel where the party was held. We walked through the doors and they might as well have been the pearly gates. Because I was in heaven! All the contestants were there in muscle shirts. And such gorgeous women! Wow. There was awesome music playing and Denise, Brian and I started dancing I was on this dance floor surrounded by the biggest musclemen in the world! It was incredible! Then Denise started to grind on Brian and I joined in. He took off his shirt and we were both grinding on his hugeness. Before I knew it, 2:00 am rolled around and the party came to a close. "Hey" said Denise "You know, we have a room here, why don?t you come up and Brian can show us some strength demonstrations?" How she knew, I had no idea but I answered (Probably majorly stuttering) "Well, I guess that would be kinda cool"
We went into the room. Brian?s shirt was already off. (You should have seen the stares from people on the way up the room.) "So show us some strength" I said "Oh, you want to get right into it do ya?" said Denise "OK, then Brian, lay down" He did "OK, now lift your legs 6 inches off the ground and hold them." He did and his abs formed a ocean of muscle. "OK Jen take my hand" Denise lead me over right next to Brian. "Get on" she said "What?" "Step on his abs" "With my heels?" "Don?t worry He?s strong" I Stepped onto Brians lower four abdominal muscles vertically, four inch spiked heels on one muscle each and toes on the muscles beside them. Denise took my hand and then to my astonishment, She came up on his four upper abs with her heels. Not only did Brian practically not feel it, but we had perfect balance because he was so strong and sturdy, it felt like we were standing on a marble floor. We got off "What next?" I asked (Brian Still holding his legs 6 inches off the ground like it was nothing) "OK Take off your shoes" Said Denise. It seems she does this sort of stuff quite often. "Now get back on his stomach with you bare feet" I stepped on. The feeling of his incredible abdominal muscles under the arches of my feet was making my pussy very wet. "Jump!" Denise said. I started jumping on his abs. They wouldn?t budge. It was like jumping on the floor. I could have tap danced on them. I just stood there for another moment soaking in the ocean of muscle under my feet and took my foot and rubbed it along his huge pec muscle. I compared the way the belly if the pec fit perfectly in my arch and sensually rubbed up and down. After daydreaming for a moment, I stepped off. "OK get up, you big lug" said Denise to Brian "Jen, Go sit in that chair. I?ll sit in this one. Brian. Lift" Brian took one front leg of each chair and held us both up in a T position for 5 minutes. I was constantly watching the fibers in every muscle strain and each bulging vein swell like it was going to explode. "Hey, I have an Idea" Said Brian as he slowly put us down. He walked over o a set of dumbbells on the floor and disassembled them so he just had in his hand a 12 inch steel bar. "Watch this!" He placed his two hands on the bar and proceeded to slowly bend the 1 inch thick steel like it was wax. Even Denise had never seen this trick before. We both got a little wet watching that. "Before you leave, Jen, I wan t to give you a little souvenir. He pulled the Las Vegas phone book out of the desk drawer and just tore it right in half, signed it and gave it to me like a home run baseball signed by Mark McGuire. And i will treat it like just such an item.

Olympia weekend came to an end and I want back to Phoenix. Denise and I kept in touch and were great friends. Afer about a month She called me in tears. "Brian and I broke up"

Part 3 to come
  #34   Add to balmoral93's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2007, 02:34 PM

balmoral93 is on a distinguished road
Nice story, very HOT...
Ch 3 Plzzzz.........
  #35   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2007, 12:29 AM

Thanks for posting these Campbell!

Now, does anyone know where art of the same nature can be found?
  #36   Add to charliepanayi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2007, 11:23 AM

charliepanayi
Send a message via MSN to charliepanayi Send a message via Yahoo to charliepanayi
I concur with the last two posts - more please
  #37   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2007, 07:19 PM

A few stories

There are a few very good hetero stories at Epic Lust. (if you haven't read them already...) You'll probably have to register to read the stories, if not enter the site.

One is Big Dragon, the first part is especially nice. For those of you also into FMG, you may enjoy Part 2 -- not my cuppa tea, but hey...

Another I thought was cool is Bodies of Magic. I think I might have read that one elsewhere, but I can't remember where.

And a third I liked is Epic Formula, especially Part 3.

There's lots to read and see there, for many different tastes, so you may very well find something to your liking.

Enjoy!
  #38   Add to campbell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2007, 12:22 AM

Jen: Part 3
Hi, My name is Jen, and I'm addicted to muscle

I was shocked when I heard the news. They seemed like they would really make it. "I?ll be right over" I said asI hung up the phone and dashed for my car. I knocked on the door and Denise was on the couch still in tears. Brian nowhere in sight. "Jen"Denise said. "Yeah, hun"? I replied hugging her "I feel so close to you" "And I, you, sweetie" Still sobbing, Denise continued..."We?ve only known each other for a short time and I feel as if we?re sisters how is it possible that two people can grow so close so quickly?" "Denise." I replied "I think I have the answer. It?s muscle. Our appetites for huge muscle. Tell me if this sounds familiar. In school you didn?t have very many friends because you were the weird girl who was into really huge muscles and other girls thought that was gross and disgusting in guys." "Oh my god!" She said "That was me!" "Well," I said "Don?t you find it odd that two gorgeous girls like ourselves had trouble making friends?" It?s almost like we came out of the closet even though it was against the grain of what most girls thought (or at least admitted) was hot. We?re just true to ourselves and don?t believe in hiding who we are and that?s, I believe, how we found each other." "Oh, Jen, I totally agree"

"Anyway," I said "Tell me about you and Brian." "OK" Said Denise picking up her sobbing where it left off "Well, he wanted to move to Los Angeles to train and I wasn?t ready to take that step in our relationship. There was still too much muscle out there and I haven?t conquered it all yet. So he packed his bags and left." Surprised, I replied "So it was actually you who broke it off." "Yes, it was me, but now I?m not sure because I think I really liked him" "I?ll tell you what." I said "Why don?t you move in with me and see how you feel after a little while of being apart" "You mean that?" She asked "Absolutely!" I said.

Denise moved in and we were sitting in the kitchen having breakfast and I was reading the local news paper. "Denise, listen to this. There is a new performer at the phoenix male review. His character is a circus muscle man. Look at this picture" "WOW!" Said Denise "We are so there?"

That night we went to the club to check out the show. There were three performers on different sections of the stage at the same time. Two of the performers were your typical Chippendales and all the way to the right corner of the stage was Thor, the muscle man. He was not actually headlining that night. In fact, the ad in the paper I saw was just a small one. I just have a keen eye for muscle.

Thor did not have much of an audience. It was pretty much me and Denise. There was a bachelorette party in there, but they were flocking over the chippendales. Every once in a while you would see one or two of the girl?s eyes stray over to Thor, but quickly turn back to the main attraction if they were noticed.
Thor was really different from your typical exotic dancer. His costume was one of those over one shoulder spandex muscle man suits and he carried those barbells with the big balls at each end instead of weight plates. His act really started with more of a bodybuilding posing routine. He would flex his biceps at several different angles for our pleasure. He would come right up to us and flex in front of our faces. Denise and I simultaneously bit into his biceps. They were incredibly huge and hard. The girls at the party kept looking over to us like we were weirdos. It was like high school all over again. But we are in our twenties now and this no longer bothers us. Besides, Denise and I have each other. We continued to worship Thor. He brought us up on stage and continued his muscle show. We both sat in chairs and Thor went to town, He bounced his enormous pecs. We licked them. He picked up the 200 pound old-fashioned barbell and started to curl it while we ran our hands sensuously over his body, soaking in every rock hard bulge of pure muscle. All the while, I kept noticing this beautiful brunette from the party looking over. We actually made eye contact more than once, but she quickly turned away when we did.

Thor continued. He lifted Denise and I in each arm and slowly let us down sliding our wet shaved cunts down his tree-trunk sized muscular quads. We both clamped on to his legs with out whole bodies and wouldn?t let go. We moved our hands up to his abdomen and massaged his muscles. We were digging our fingers in the canals of his ten pack when Thor suddenly flexed his abs and grabbed our fingers so tightly wedged between his muscles that we could not pull them out, Thor had been holding us captive with his abs! We were hysterically laughing so hard, and sooo turned on at the same time. Thor let us go and we kissed him good bye leaving lipstick marks all over his body and about $200 in his posing suit.

watch for part 4
  #39   Add to campbell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2007, 08:46 AM

jen 4

Jen Part 4
Hi, I'm Jen and I'm addicted to muscle.

About a week went by and I noticed in the paper that this was Thor?s last night in town. I called Denise on her cell "Hey, tonight?s Thor?s last show in town. Want to meet over there after work" "Absolutely" She said " I have to work kind of late tonight, but I?ll meet you there at about 9:30". "No problem, I?ll see you there".

Denise and I met at the club at 9:30. It was a Tuesday night and the club was pretty dead. Not even a bachelorette party. Just a few girls oogling over the chippendals. But we noticed that over in the far right of the stage, Thor had his own private audience of one. As we approached we saw from behind a petit brunette between his tree trunk legs just sucking on his huge dick. Her head looked like a little doll?s head dwarfed by his huge thighs. Thor?s eyes were closed. Denise and I snuck up on the stage and started lightly licking his body on each side. As soon as Thor felt our tongues on his body, he smiled not even opening his eyes knowing it was us. Our tongues started simultaneously on his vascular wrists and gradually worked their way up his fore arms and then his biceps as he flexed them into peaked mountains for our licking pleasure. When the girl between Thor?s legs finally noticed us, she was a little startled and quickly stood up. "Where did you two come from?" She asked. "Oh, us?" I said "We?re long-time Thor fans. Say, you look familiar. Have we met?"
"I don?t think so." She said "My name is Lisa" "Hi, Im Jen and this is Denise. No, I?m pretty sure we met. This is really bugging me. Denise, where have we seen Lisa before?" " I got it!" I shouted " That bachelorette party here last week. You kept on looking over here at us getting off on Thor. "OK, I?ll fess up" Lisa said "That was me, and I do remember you two"

I so badly wanted to come join you guys. But all my friends think that huge muscles are gross and I didn?t want to seem like the odd ball. "Oh," I said "So you?re not out of the closet." "Out of the closet?" "Yes, you?re a muscle addict". "Well" She said "I never thought of it that way, but now that you mention it, I guess I may be". "Lisa, I think you have some new friends now." Denise proudly boasted. "By the way.." I said "Just to let you know, your?s weren?t the only set of eyes drifting our way from the party that night".

"So, Thor.." I shifted my attention to a different subject "Where are you off to now? Need some groupies?" "Oh, no" Thor replied "I?m going to take a break from this stripper stuff for a while and stat competing. I?m on my way to L.A. to meet a friend who I?m going to train with for the Ironman show. "So" I said "You don?t need to be a stripper to have groupies. Competitors can have them too" "Well, I guess if you girls wanted to come along, it would be all right".

Part 5 will be cumming
  #40   Add to campbell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2007, 12:50 AM

Jen Part 5

Jen; Part 5
Hi, I'm Jen, and I am a muslce addict.

The next day we all met at Thor?s apartment. He pulled this huge mint condition 1976 El dorado convertible out of his garage and said "I?ll drive" We all looked at each other and thought the trip would be really great to take in that car. We loaded our bags in the trunk and we were off. I sat shotgun up front with Thor feeling his huge muscles as we were driving. It was a beautiful day for the 8 hour drive and the top was down. Thor really glistened! A few hours later, we arrived at Blyth (a town near the California/ Arizona border) and pulled off the highway to get gas.

None of us had ever been in this town before and didn?t know our way around. We drove around for w while looking for a gas station. It was a Sunday afternoon and the town seemed pretty deserted. We finally found one and filled up the car. Thor went inside to pay and get some snacks for the trip. He was shirtless and we couldn?t take our eyes off him. Neither could the station clerk, I don?t think he was gay, but Thor is really, really big and ripped. When we left the gas station we weren?t quite sure how to get back on the highway. We turned down a dead end street and started to turn the car around, when from be hind us, out of nowhere, came 3 thugs with baseball bats. "Hay, muscleman!" One of them called out while the others snickered "Why don?t you come out and let us see them big muscles, and let us fuck your women. That?s a nice Cadillac too, man. I think we?re going to take it" Even with Thor in the car, we at first were a little scared. "Let me handle this girls" Thor said cool and confidently. "Look guys, I?m just going to warn you once. You don?t want any trouble here" "Oh, it?s no trouble at all, man" Said the thug "We?re just going to kick you big muscle ass with these bats, then fuck your women and take your car. But it?s not going to be any trouble" He laughed.
The first (kind of lead) thug choked up on the bat and swung as hard as he could right at Thor?s stomach. We heard a big thud as it made contact and then he swung again and again. Thud, thud, we heard. But Thor did not move and was not affected in the least . The thug immediately started backing off when he realized how hard and strong Thor?s abs were and that he wasn?t going to hurt him at all. We girls just looked at each other in amazement and our fear quickly turned to sexual excitement. We simultaneously went for our pussys as we watched.

Just as the first thug was backing up, the second one took his bat and tried to bash Thor over the head. Thor quickly tilted his to the left and flexed his right bicep where head was. The huge 28 inch bicep peaked up, and as the bat made contact with it, that peak just split it in two like an axe. It was quit a sight. Needless to say,,, thug number two started to back off as well. Another sight to see was us three girls. Me, in the passenger seat spread eagle with my feet up on the dash board and Denise and Lisa in back with their feet resting on top of the seat backs of the front seats. All of us deeply moaning away heavily involved in a masturbation session watching Thor?s incredible display of strength and muscle. After seeing what just happened, the third thug slowly dropped his bat never taking his eyes off Thor and the three thugs looked at each other for a second, then all got up and ran away as fast as they could. Thor got back into the car and we were off to California.

On the way in we kept on feeling Thor?s biceps. "It is so amazing, Thor, how huge and hard this bicep is that it could break right through a baseball bat like that" Lisa said as she reached up from the back and caressed it. She then leaned over and started to lick it. Meanwhile I was reaching over and feeling his abs. "And these abs, Whew!" I said I put my head in Thor?s lap like I was going to give him head, only I gave him an "ab job" by just sucking, licking, bitting and devouring his brick hard abdominal muscles.

We finally got to Los Angeles and pulled into Thor?s training partner?s apartment. The four of us went up stairs and knocked on the door. And who answered?.. "Brian!!!!" Shouted Denise with her jaw wide open. "Brian!" I said. "Hi Brian" Peeped Lisa with a little smile and a half wave. "Uh, you guys know each other?" Asked Thor "Denise and Brian were dating in Phoenix before he came out to LA to train" I explained while Denise and Brian?s lips were intensely locked. We went in and all sat down. "So, what a surprise." Said Thor "At lease this saves me the introduction. So Brian, what?s first on the agenda?" he asked "Dude, You?ll never guess!" Replied Brian "I have a photo shoot for Flex Magazine lined up for us this afternoon over at Weider" "You?re kidding! That?s awesome! Lets get down there." "Why don?t you girls come along, maybe they?ll put you in the shoot" "Sounds great. We?d like that, thanks" "Hay, Brian" Thor said "Drive down to the shoot with us, you got to check out my new Cadi"

We all piled in the car and on the way down to the shoot I started to tell Brain about what Thor did in Blyth. But Thor was very modest, almost embarrassed about it. "What?s wrong Thor? What you did was incredible and very heroic." "Well", said Thor "It?s really no big deal. If Brian were in the same situation, he would have done the same thing. In fact, he wouldn?t have let those thugs run away. He would have given you girls a real show and beaten them to a pulp." Klug, klug, klug, klug Thor was interrupted. "Oh, shit! We have a flat". Thor pulled the car over to the shoulder of the road. "Do you have a jack?" Asked Lisa "A Jack?" Brian said as he looked at Thor and then again toward Denise winking as the three of them held back laughter by tightly holding their lips together making that raspberry sound. "Lisa dear" said Denise "Do these guys look like they keep jacks in their car?" "When Brian and I were dating, I used to love getting flats. I learned how to change the tire and Brian was the jack. Watch this - You guys stay in the car. Brian, would you do the honors" Brian got out of the car and walked over to the flat tire. "All I need is this lug wrench" said Denise " OK Honey, Lift" Brian Picked up the 5,000 pound Cadillac and effortlessly held it while Denise changed the tire. He slowly let the car down and she walked over to him caressing his arm. "Nice pump baby. Now, get in and let?s go! We?ll be late for the shoot"

Part 6 Soon.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options