The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2012, 07:14 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
Grimm Tales: Rapunzel

Grimm Tales: Rapunzel

It was a cold rainy night, sometime between late december and early january. In an old house sat two men. They were argueing over a previous event that transpired. Between them was a large leather book. One man had short black hair n dressed in armani with asian features to his face. The other man, he was thin, wore a black worn down trench coat n sported reading glasses. He kept himself hidden in the dark, only revealing to the light what he wished the man across the table to see.

Alex-"So Eric, what did you think?"

Eric-"What the was that? I open a book and feel like I'm friggin transported to--"

Alex adjusts his glasses-"It was merely my way of showing you a different opportunity."

Eric-"What the fuck are you?! Some kind of goddamned cock sucking witch?!!"

Alex chuckles-"Now now...No i am not a witch. . .Think of me as that angel that sits on your shoulder." He gathers his book and quietly walks out the door and looks over his shoulder at Eric. "Clean up your mess and tie up loose ends..." Then walks out the door.

Eric sips his beer and looks at the rain. . ."Maybe he is right."

----one month prior----

A woman is waving down a car in the rain, her own car looking broke down with the hood up. For hours she waited only for 1 car to come her way. Fortunetly one did come her way and pulled near hers. The young man looked wealthy as he stepped out of the car, he had a large build like a line backer. The woman knew the man from tv, but did not think she would ever run into him on a night like this. She was beautiful herself of course. Asian features, long black hair, wore the simple clothes that would suggest she is a single mother shopping at outlet stores.

He walked up to her n offered her some help. She explained that her car stopped suddenly and she had no way of jumping the battery. He had no problem getting the jumper cables n hooking up the car. Just as soon as he bent over to check the battery, it all went black. The woman seen the football player go down fast as another man struck him over the head with a monkey wrench. Just as the big man layed in the mud, the other one struck him repeatedly in the head, caving in his skull.

She gets out of her car, and slicks her hair back, and walks up to the armed man. She smiles and undoes the cables, watching as the other man peels off his wet clothes and throws the wrench into her car. The rain glistens off his his ripped muscles. Most of which were gathered around his pecs, shoulders, biceps, and triceps. He had a taught and stunning 6 pack but a very narrow weist line. He slicked his hair back and looked at her.
Man-"Grab his wallet and keys. I will take his car to the chopshop for some fast cash and we will meet back at the safehouse in 1 hour. Have dinner ready."

She did as she was told, she feared him, she also thought she could love him. She pulled into the garage and went inside, taking off her wet clothes n putting on dry ones. Just as she dried her hair and turned on the kitchen light, she found a thick book on the counter top. She looked confused only to see a figure hiding in the shadows.

Strange man-"Hello Cora"

The woman focuses her green asian eyes and sees him more clearly. She begins to relax and leans against the counter. "Hello Alex. I...what are you doing here? How did you--"

Alex smiles and steps further into the light, "I followed you easily..."

Cora-"What? From where? How?"

Alex adjusts his glasses-"From right up the street, I seen your care, and I walked here."

Cora-"I see...i left campus early and took care of some errands", she began to pour some coffee and turned around to find Alex standing inches from her, "Um. . .How are you?"

Alex takes his mug-"Just fine and you?"

She begins to quiver, and looks away, keeping her back to Alex she tries to fake a smile, "Good.. . .I am good. . ."

Alex turns her around, his glasses removed she can look deeply into his blue eyes. "You don't sound sure Cora. You need to read this book...", he slides the book over to her.

Cora-"Why?. . ."

Alex-"My dear, your life is in danger....."

Cora-"I don't understand...."

Alex-"You will....."

------the tale of Rapunzel----

In a far off region of the far east, there was a young maiden locked in a tower. Contrary to many fables, she was not locked away by an evil witch. Instead she was locked away by her covetous father. He prized her beauty and virtue as much as he valued his vast wealth and his jade collections. He built a tall tower in the middle of the forest and kept her there, supplying her with all but her freedom. There she sat by the large window, and combed her hair every day. Her hair grew so long over time, that it was as long as the tower was tall. The wise men who traveled through the region called her Rapunzel, only because to speak her true name invited death from her father.

Every full moon she would comb her hair and sing to the full moon. . .

"Moon light glow, moon light shine.
Bring to me, what once was mine!
Heal my ills, cure my sorrow,
Grant my wish by tomorrow!
Beauty rare, for all to see.
Grant my wish, and set me free!"

Every full moon she would sing, and before long some one would hear her of course. One just happened to be a young noble traveling from persia to set up trade agreements with the local lord. He heard a voice singing in the night air. Many of the merchants wih him thought him crazy and told him it must be a wood spirit. They left him to his own vices as he broke from the caravan to seek out the source of that heavenly melody.

Before long they did find each other. Their eyes met, and she begged him to come up and set her free. He tried to climb the wall but could not, so smooth were the walls not even a spider could climb up. She laughed and smiled, letting down her flowing hair for him to use as a rope. He did climb of course, like many before him. She praised his strength, agility, and bravery for coming to set her free.

They layed together shortly after, and like many she fluffed his vanity and spoke honeyed words to him. He was handsom of course, skin kissed by the sun, wild dark hair and a goatee to match. His powerful body had seen some battles, his dark silhouette stood out in the moon light. But soon he regained his sences and soon his nose warned him, only too late. The young miaden covered herself with her long hair and light a candle, revealing the source of the smell.

He screamed in horror, seeing many corpses strung up in the rafters like marrionettes. She mocked him, called him brave and stupid. So careless. But soon true horror came from a shadows. A large hulking beast emerged from a liquid blackness. It stood before him, seven feet tall, powerfully built and glistened with green skin and long white hair. The candle light showed its face, the face of a man attached to the body of an ONI. The demon picked the young man up by his neck and laughed and without much effort, used both large hands to rip the man in half down the middle like bad fruit.

The demon's body bathed in the blood and began to change. His height began to deminish but he retained the muscle mass, looking bigger and more ripped for something much shorter. It turned to the maiden and carressed her skin with a talon. Then kissed her and left a bloody smear on her lips and cheek.

Demon-"Soon my beloved....I will take on a human form and together we shall leave this tower. I would never hurt you my love..." She was moist butter in his hands.

Every full moon she did her trick over and over again. Luring one man after another into her web only for her demon lover to devour them and become more and more human with each full moon. After nearly a year of hard work, she finally got her wish. A soon to be husband, and her freedom.
Maiden-"My be'loved. . .It has worked. You have collected enough souls to take on a human form. Now we can leave this place and be together forever!" She rubed her hands over his masive body. He had a wide frame, and his pecs rivaled even her ample endowments. He was a mere 5'8 packing on 280lbs of lean bulging mass. She wanted him so bad, sne desires him, even tried to arouse him with her hot moist breathe. But nothing came but a smile.

He kissed her deeply, and took her in his large arms, his biceps swelling from the embrace as he swooped her up into his arms and carried her to the large window. He began to squeeze her tighter, hearing a rib or two snap. She began to plea for her life, and looked in horror as he explained she served her purpose, and that there will be better women out there who are not shut ins. He then dropped her out of the tower without a second thought.

The last thing she saw as she died as a heap on the grass, was her former lover landing next to her. With a heavy laugh he began to pummle the tower with his thick powerful arms, collapsing it on top of her to make it seem as if the tower finally gave up the ghost and crushed her to death. The oni was never seen again within the Orient, and found other maidens in other lands to use and tempt with his powerful body.

-------some time in the spring during a full moon----

Two cars where side by side in the dark. One figure standing outside was an asian man smoking a ciggarrete. He began to think to himself...(He is right...time to tie up loose ends and vanish..) He walked up to the car, and as the window rolled down, he could see inside a figure of a woman. He reached into his coat and pulled out a small handgun. She tried to protest and start her car, but to late. He fired off 3 rounds into the woman, and then walked back to his car to drive off.

-----later that night----

Cora was throwing a house party for her friends. They were all happy and excited. She took Alex's advice and left Eric. With the money she had saved from her schemes with him, she baught herself a nicer home and got a new life all set up. She looked over and seen the tv annoucning a breaking news bulliten.

"A woman was shot dead around the 2600 block of Feyview Street. It is suspected that she was involved in a long string of car thefts and missing persons. . ."

Cora dropped her drink and grabbed the tv, many people circled her and wondered what was wrong.

Cora-"My god. . .that could of been me.. . ."

------same time in a bar----

Alex stopped drinking his white russian to listen to the news bulliten.

"The woman is Amanda Sutler from Michigan."

Alex slams his drink on the counter-"Fuck!"

He looked angry, of course he was. But soon his blood preassure would spike the roof. A woman leaned on the counter next to him, showing off her perky breasts to the world as she tossed her long blonde hair. She gave him a cold smile, her pressence soon dropping the temperature in the room by twenty degrees.

Woman-"Such a pity isn't it? You try to warn one person only to offer another one up as a sacraficial goat to a demon."

Alex slides his glass away-"Oh look, the snake emerges from the garden of Eden", He adjusts his glasses with his middle finger, as a passive "fuck you" gesture. "You must be pleased with yourself, using your power to hurt othes..."

She raises her hand, letting her braclets jingle-"Save it. We both know these mortals deserve everything they get from me. Get off your band stand already, your preaching is getting pathetic."

Alex stares her down, and begins to reach for his book from the inside of his trench coat. "You really wanna start something right here?!"

She laughs at him and begins to walk off-"Easy pup, you will have your chance soon enough." She smiles and walks out the door, the people around Alex now frozen into statues from the cold and the room covered in frost and ice. "Ciao darling!"

---nxt to come....the boy who cried wolf---
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chimera0010 For This Useful Post:
convolution (December 31st, 2012), michaelv2 (January 1st, 2013), WrapClampCrush (December 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
I think it was actually pretty good. I like the non-traditional tellings. You should read Tanith Lee's "When the Clock Strikes."

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options