The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2012, 02:43 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
An academic adventure (10)

[COLOR=silver]The tenth and final chapter of my first story. Enjoy![/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Here are the links to the other parts:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]1: [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33873[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]2: [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33893[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]3: [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33919[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]4: [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33930[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]5: [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33946[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]6: [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33960[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]7: [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34187[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]8: [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34499[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]9: [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35567[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-----------------------------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Ten[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I wasn?t imagining things. Mark?s pathetic looking body was inflating as he sucked off Jeff. Nonexistent lats appeared on his swelling back, amassing more mass and pushing out his pale skin; his match-like calves swelled on his lengthening legs; his ass beefed up and looked more solid every second; a blue vein appeared on his hardening 10 inch arms; his shoulders broadened as mass beefed up his newly formed delts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The shifting lats underneath my hands made me turn my gaze from Mark to Jeff. The solid, athletic muscles of Jeff?s broad back melted away as I looked. His traps evaporated and the hard cuts of his horseshoe-shaped triceps softened; down below, his juicy ass deflated underneath Mark?s growing fingers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I have to do something, I thought and broke my hold on Jeff?s back. As I began to step back, Mark?s hands clamped onto my ass and pulled me in closer. I smacked against Jeff and Mark grabbed me tightly. A weakness invaded my 150 pound body as I felt his growing hands on my shrinking ass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I tried to see more of Mark?s growth, but I was trapped against Jeff. His towering form diminished further; his once impressive v-taper disappeared as his hard, round delts melted away; the hot, meaty mass of his ass flattened against my own softening abs. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I moved my hands down and they touched burning hot masses: Mark?s inflating biceps. Five minutes ago, these boyish, pathetic 10 inchers were nothing but skin and bone. Now I felt hard, meaty softballs of muscle; I could even feel veins beneath his paper-thin skin. I tried to dig in my fingers, but the growing beef didn?t budge. The swelling masses even pushed my fingers open.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?MMMMM?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I looked down as I heard Mark?s moan. The hardening round delts of his broadening shoulders appeared at the sides of Jeff?s diminishing frame; striations twitched across their hard surface; a big, blue vein travelled over them onto the outline of hard, round, beefy pecs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My eyes stared at Jeff?s once impressive neck; he had shrunk to nearly my size. I tried standing on my toes, but Mark?s strong grip held me in place. His big hands now covered my flat ass completely and even part of my stick-like legs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I didn?t have to wait any longer to inspect his still improving physique. Mark stopped sucking and pulled back his head. A throbbing, hard, skinny 3 incher came out of his mouth; he had taken half the length of Jeff?s cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark?s big hands released my ass, but I didn?t have time to fall backwards. He put his strong right hand in my right armpit and steadied Jeff?s weakened body by putting his left hand in Jeff?s left armpit. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Then, Mark stood up. He rose up and up, towering over Jeff and me. He was almost as broad as the two of us standing next to each other. His round, rock hard, beefy delts jutted out from his broad shoulders; heavy, striated, horseshoe-shaped triceps hung at the back of his arms; the vascular, hard, meaty masses of his biceps flowed into thick forearms; he lifted us from the floor, his hard 20 inch biceps balling up into stony, vein-covered footballs as he curled us like dumbbells. He put us down gently and turned to the mirror to gaze at his body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Exhausted, I looked at Jeff?s body lying next to me. I gasped at the sight; we looked like twins; very frail, boyish twins. Jeff?s athletic 185 pound frame had shriveled down to a meager 100 pounds; we both looked like Mark did after his muscles drained into Aaron. Jeff and I were about the same height, a short 5?2; each with girlish 10 inch arms. Between our legs, that looked like skin wrapped around bones, our pathetic cocks stood at attention; the skinny 3 inchers throbbed in the air.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tears filled my eyes and I looked at Jeff?s face; awe and lust were written across it as he stared at the wall of muscle in front of us. I followed his gaze and my mouth fell open as I laid eyes on Mark.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Hard, cut calves jutted out from legs and led up to thick, solid hamstrings that were partly covered by the shadow of his round, meaty ass; his narrow waist flowed into the cut, beefy mass of his broad back; the muscles bulged and twitched as Mark was rubbing his abs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Instinctively, I moved my left hand to my throbbing 3 incher and stroked it; Jeff was doing the same and we laid there, beating off at the sight of Mark?s perfectly sculpted back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark stopped rubbing his abs and raised his arms. Pumped, beefy rear delts exploded from the back of his shoulders, leading to his striated, massive, low hanging triceps that were bigger than our quads; veins sprang into sight across these meaty masses and snaked upwards to his bis; rock-like, perfectly rounded, vein-crossed mounds of beef formed on top of Mark?s arms as he flexed them hard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My shrunken balls let out a load and a pathetic small dribble leaked out my three incher; a same amount dribbled from Jeff?s pencil dick. Our hands raced to our deflating cocks again as Mark turned around. I didn?t know where to look first at this showcase of muscular perfection.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His round shoulders looked big from behind, but were intimidating masses of striated meat seen from the front; the big veins that outlined his massive biceps crept over these perfectly round delts to his chest; his paper thin, pale skin was wrapped tightly across the beefy, muscular masses that protruded from his broad chest; row after row of coke can-sized hard abs formed his deeply grooved, striated eight-pack, framed by cable like obliques; layers of intimidating hard mass bulged on his tree trunk-sized quads; his low hanging, bull-sized balls twitched and his rock hard 10 incher thwacked against his hard abs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark smiled as he looked down and saw Jeff and me jerking at the sight of his massive physique. His large left paw grabbed his pulsing, engorged shaft and stroked it slowly. His huge arms bulged and flexed with each stroke.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His deep, baritone moan filled my private shower and rumbled down my body and Jeff?s. Two small dribbles left our dark red three inchers at the same time as Mark?s dick exploded. If our loads formed drips on our diminished abs, Mark?s huge load covered us completely. The thick wads of his sticky spunk coated Jeff and me in a warm layer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?UUNNGGHH!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark?s second load shot over heads and splashed on the far side of the common shower room, several feet further.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?UNGH?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His third load splattered against his hard eight-pack, but the huge amount of jizm wasn?t enough to fill its deep grooves.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Ungh?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A final volley blasted from the big, purple head of Mark?s hard ten incher and pooled at his feet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark turned around, turned on my private shower and began rinsing the cum from his deeply cut, striated muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Weakly, I got up to my knees and Jeff did the same. We grabbed each other?s arms to steady ourselves and supported each other as we tried to get up. ?I feel so weak?, Jeff said in a high-pitched voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark must have heard him cause he turned around and extended his thick left forearm. Jeff and I grabbed hold of it and he pulled us up effortlessly. He raised his arm to his shoulder level and our feet dangled in the air as we left the floor. ?You guys okay??, he asked in his deep, baritone voice as he turned around and put us down in front of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I nodded and gazed in the mirror. I stood next to Jeff and we really looked like brothers: two frail, boyish guys awaiting puberty and a growth spurt; Jeff still had a somewhat athletic look as the bones of his shoulders suggested a natural broadness. We were both 5?2 and around 100 pounds of soft meat; the cuts of our muscles had evaporated and our bones stuck out everywhere; ribs pushed through the skin of our caved in chests; a few small hairs decorated our tiny balls; little, two inch pencil dicks lay on top of them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The view in the background was way better. Mark?s spectacular frame towered above us; he was broader than Jeff and I standing next to each other; his meaty arms hung relaxed next to us and seemed heavier than our bodies.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I see that you guys aren?t mad?, he said as he pointed at our throbbing three inchers. ?I?ll let you guys get cleaned up?. Mark grabbed the red book, soaked in water and cum, and strutted away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jeff and I blew another pathetic load as we drank in the sight of the bulging muscles of Mark?s broad back. We cleaned up and left the showers without saying a thing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A few days later, I was studying in my room as someone knocked. ?It?s open?, I yelled without looking up from my books. Slow, loud steps filled my room and I turned around as I heard the door shut. My mouth fell open and my dick surged to hardness as I stared at Mark?s godlike frame.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His big muscles bulged as he moved and stretched his clothes to the max. My bed squeaked as he sat down. ?I have some explaining to do?, he said in his low, sexy, baritone voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I nodded stupidly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?When you drained my muscles into Aaron, I heard him say that you knew how to steal muscle. I broke into your room a few days later and saw that strange book lying on your desk. I took it and found everything I needed to know.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You discovered why your muscles drained into Aaron and not into me??, I asked softly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yeah?, Mark replied, ?Aaron is pure of heart. He always put others in the first place and never seeks personal gain. The book says at the end that the muscles end up with a noble soul. That?s why you will never gain anything from Aaron or anyone else; you?re after personal gain.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?But you drained Jeff?s muscles and mine!?, I blurred out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?True, but like Aaron I do not seek personal gain. I helped him after the beating from Logan and the other football players. You waited to help him and tried to steal both our muscles and Jeff was hiding in the locker room. I came to you to say that I burned the book so no one will ever mess with it again.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?So everything is over??, I asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?There?s still one thing left I have to do?, Mark replied as he got up and left my room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Two days later, on Thursday night, I went over to the locker room to replace the dirty towels. I stepped through the door and saw Aaron?s massive frame sitting on a bench. Sweat dripped from his red face and he was breathing heavily after an intense workout. He nodded as he saw me enter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Move dweep!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A big hand pushed me aside and threw me on the floor. I turned around painfully and saw Logan strutting over to Aaron.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You didn?t forget our deal, pretty boy??, he asked as he moved in front of Aaron. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Exhausted, Aaron didn?t answer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?ve bulked up 50 pounds since last week?, Logan said, ?thanks to some help of our assistant locker room manager.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He took the roids from my room, I thought as I gazed at his frame, hidden by his baggy shirt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?m now bigger than you, pretty boy. I outweigh you by 20 pounds. Check it out?, Logan said and he ripped off his baggy shirt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He was as big as Mark now, but there was a difference. Mark?s body was filled with hard, ripped, striated muscles; Logan just looked big. His eight-pack was hard, but bloated; his chest was big and solid, but not ripped; his thick 21 inch guns twitched as he rubbed his bulk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You?, Logan said as he pointed to me, ?get to the showers and see what the ruler of this school does with pretty boy over here.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron winked and nodded, so I took off my clothes and stepped to the shower area.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Don?t keep me waiting, pretty boy?, I heard Logan say as his heavy footsteps echoed towards me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I bumped into Jeff as I stepped into the common shower area. Terror filled his eyes as the shadow of Logan?s heavy frame fell over us.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You midgets sit in that corner and do not move!?, Logan boomed as he strutted over to the central shower and turned it on. He moaned as the hot water cascaded down his bulk and his left hand began stroking his plump dick.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Ready for some stuffing, pretty boy?, he said as the sound of Aaron?s footsteps came in the shower area and he turned around to face his prey.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan blinked several times as he stared at Aaron?s mouth. He gulped as he scanned Aaron?s godlike physique.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Although he outweighed Logan by 85 pounds, Aaron was ripped to the bone. Not on ounce of fat was visible on his body; his pumped, hard, massive muscles stretched his thin skin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Flex your arms?, Aaron grunted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan obeyed instantly and his solid 21 inch bis jumped into hard, vein-crossed balls. He smirked, trying to retake some of his dominance. ?These bis can crush anything, pretty boy!?, he said defiantly, ?Come on, feel what a real arm feels like?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron just stared, or pretended to and stepped up to Logan. He put his huge right hand on Logan?s right bi and rubbed it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?See, pretty boy, you can?t even dent my guns?, Logan said and smirked. Suddenly, he let out a loud, painful groan and panic filled his eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron smiled as he tightened his grip on Logan?s arm. His big fingers dug in the biceps and pressed it together like it was pudding. ?What did you say about a real arm??, he said laughingly and raised his left arm.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jeff and I gazed in amazement as the 28 inch mound of meat came to life on Aaron?s beastly arm. Our three inch cocks surged to hardness, but not as fast as Aaron?s left bicep. The football-sized orb of meat exploded in size; layers of hard mass, covered with big, blue veins rose upwards; it swelled into a perfect round shape. Cum dribbled from our pulsing pencil dicks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Not bad for a pretty boy, eh?, Aaron boomed at an awestruck Logan. ?You like it, I see?, he said as he looked down at Logan?s throbbing 10 incher. ?Even at full mast, you?re smaller than me soft.? Logan gasped as Aaron grabbed his throbbing, rock hard 10 incher and laid it on his cock. ?You look like me when I was 10 years old; my dick is 12 inches soft!?. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Logan?s hard cock looked tiny compared to Aaron?s soft one. The thickness dwarfed Logan?s cock completely; the thinnest part was thicker than the purple head of Logan?s dick. It pulsed as his balls blew out a load that splattered against Aaron?s rock hard ten-pack.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You already came??, Aaron said laughingly. ?I blew bigger loads when I was 10 and I lasted way longer. I should stuff you with my cock and fill you with my man juices. But my 18 incher won?t fit into you, little boy?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Suddenly, Mark stepped out off my private shower and walked over to Aaron and Logan. He grabbed Aaron?s left forearm and put his right hand on Logan?s left shoulder. ?Pollux, Castor et Priapus, illumine corpum meum! Initie transportationem vigoris!?, he said and closed his eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My mouth fell open as the muscle theft began. Mark smiled as his already huge muscles bulged and swelled. The cable-like muscles in his forearms hardened and thickened quickly; his hard, 20 inch biceps ballooned as new layers of striated, vein crossed meat filled them out; his cannonball delts swelled outwards, making him broader than a doorframe; his protruding pecs jutted out from his chest, taking on the size of big watermelons; the already insanely deep grooves of his eight-pack deepened further as his abs thickened and fifth row emerged above his pubes; his quads exploded in size, each one of them was bigger than Jeff and my quads put together; his bull-sized balls grew into big oranges, dangling lowly between his tree-trunk quads; his plump cock hardened to its nice 10 inches and snaked out further, evolving into a thick, vein covered, 16 inch shaft of meat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jeff and I blew another dribble at the sight of Logan?s roided up frame melting away and disappearing behind Mark?s ever growing body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A thunder-like deep rumble made me turn my gaze from Mark to Aaron. His once godlike physique had beefed up! They?re both feeding on Logan?s size, I thought as I watched Aaron growing into perfection.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His muscles didn?t explode in size like Mark?s did; they hardened beyond belief. Striations appeared on his body on places I didn?t think it was possible. Aaron looked like he was flexing although he was fully relaxed. His pecs looked like they would rip through his skin any moment; the cuts of his ten-pack were deep enough to support a mountaineer trying to climb them; his beastly broad shoulders, capped with massive, round delts made Mark look small; the muscles on his back bulged on top of each other, leading down from his massive shoulders to a hard, yet relatively small waist; his freakishly thick quads dwarfed Mark?s thick ones; his engorged 18 incher smacked against his hard abs and crept an inch higher, the big, purple head touching the underside of his protruding pecs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A little thud sounded in the shower area as Logan?s boyish frame sank to the ground between the two muscular giants. Mark released Aaron?s quad-sized forearm, pulled up Logan with his huge right arm and threw him out off the shower room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?ve dreamt about being this big?, he said in a very low baritone voice as he rubbed his hands across his meaty pecs and his rock hard 16 incher smacked against his ten-pack.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You look good?, Aaron rumbled as his huge paws explored Mark?s beefed up frame. His thick 19 incher throbbed against his abs as he groped Mark?s juicy pecs. His bis and tris twitched as his hands tightened on Mark?s huge, round bis.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark grunted softly and flexed his arms; he smiled as the mounds of meat on his arms pried open Aaron?s meaty paws. He gasped as Aaron increased the pressure, but the rock hard balls of muscles didn?t dent.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The paws released Mark?s arms and Aaron wrapped his massive right arm around Mark?s broad back and pulled him in; their steely hard, big cocks rubbed against each other, trapped between the hard, deeply grooved ten-packs, as their lips touched. Their hands explored each other?s muscular back and groped the meaty masses of their ass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?OUOUOUOUOUNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The rumbling, deafening sound of a passing train filled the common shower area as the two muscle giants let out deep, pleasure-filled moans.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A massive amount of cum geysered upwards between their massive frames; it sprayed across the ceiling and rained down, coating them in their own juices.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Their mouths hung open in silent orgasm as more volleys blasted from their pulsing cocks. Cum splattered across their protruding pecs, filled the deep grooves of their ten-packs and pooled at their feet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Breathing heavily, they smiled at each other and turned to Jeff and me. We were still stroking our dark red, hard three inchers at the incredible scene. Our dicks pulsed as Mark grabbed us and put us on our feet. We looked like ants standing next to their towering, muscle-filled frames.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Let?s go to Carlos? room?, Mark said?, ?he has a big bed.? He grabbed Jeff and me and put each one of us under one of his massive arms. Jeff and I moaned softly as Mark?s hard, round biceps pushed in our soft stomachs. He strutted out of the shower area and headed out the locker room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You go ahead?, Aaron rumbled, ?I?ll fetch our clothes and be there in a minute.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The few students in the hallways stared as Mark?s nude, muscle-filled frame passed by. He put Jeff and me down to enter my room. I opened the door and stepped in, followed by Jeff. Mark turned his massive body sideways to fit through the doorframe. He strutted in my room and sat down at edge of my bed. His plump cock hardened as he stared at his reflection in the mirror.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jeff and I stepped towards him and grabbed hold of the inflating shaft. It forced our hands apart as it reached its full 16 inches; standing up like an obelisk in front of Mark?s majestic body. Mark planted his hands next to him on my bed to steady himself and smiled down at us. Jeff and I put our hands, that couldn?t even span half of the amazing girth, on top of each other on the hot shaft. Our tiny hands didn?t even cover a quarter of the 16 inches. We stroked with all our might, but the meaty pole didn?t move.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Mmhmh?, Mark let out, ?feels like a spider is tickling me.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Suddenly, his 16 incher throbbed and threw Jeff and me on our back on the bed. Mark turned around slowly and grabbed our rock hard, pencil dicks. His large hands were too big and slid off. ?Guess I?m too big for you guys?, he said laughingly. He grabbed our three inchers with his thumb and fore finger and stroked softly. The force pulled Jeff and me up from the bed and small dribbles of cum leaked out on his hands.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You?ve started without me!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron?s thunder-like voice rumbled in my room. Mark released his grip on Jeff and me and we slumped back onto the bed, sliding off it to the floor. Mark turned around to face Aaron, but Aaron?s large paws grabbed his wrists and held him down on the bed on his stomach.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?ll have to punish you for that!?, Aaron said teasingly. He positioned himself on top of Mark, dwarfing his huge body with his own massive frame. Mark gasped as the head of Aaron?s rock hard 19 incher pushed in between his muscular ass cheeks.?Nice and tight?, Aaron grunted as he continued pushing in inch after inch of his engorged, thick shaft.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jeff and I stood next to the bed, stroking our hard 3 inchers as we watched the two muscle giants in action.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You?re a perfect fit?, Aaron groaned as he pulled his cock back and shoved it back in Mark?s ass. Mark just moaned as Aaron?s thrusts got harder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My bed squeaked and squeaked as their fucking got more intense. Jeff and I came as the breathing of the muscle giants got heavier.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?FUUHUHUHUHUHUHUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A deep, loud growl escaped Aaron?s mouth, his massive, striated, hard meaty pecs flexed, pushing up thick veins and his huge, deeply grooved ten-pack hardened as he came.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I could only imagine the gigantic amount of cum pushed out by his large balls.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Mark let out a low, lust-filled moan and big pool of cum appeared underneath him on the bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron put his 30 inch arm underneath Mark and turned him around, installing himself on the edge of the bed without pulling his cock out of Mark?s ass. He put his huge right paw around Mark?s deflating 16 incher. ?Let?s see if I?m strong enough for that?, he growled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Spasms shot through the huge muscles on Mark?s big body as he tried to get up. ?You?re not going anywhere?, Aaron said as he tightened his grip on Mark?s pole and stroked it to hardness again. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Pleasure filled Mark?s eyes and his mouth opened, but the moan died in his throat as Aaron stroked him hard and fast. A big volley of cum shot out from the purple head and Mark breathed in exhaustedly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Aaron didn?t give him time to recover. He continued stroking the thick, engorged 16 inch cock and milked out four more big loads before Mark passed out, falling backwards against Aaron?s massive pecs. Gently, Aaron pulled out his rock hard 19 incher and put Mark on the bed, wrapping his own huge arm around him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Jeff and I just stared as the muscle giants feel asleep; we managed to wiggle our boyish frames next to their massive bulk in the bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The next morning I awoke, thinking I had just had the most insane dream ever. As my eyes adjusted to the light and my hand roamed the hard surface of a gigantic, muscular quad, I realized it wasn?t a dream. I used my computer skills to let Jeff and Aaron move into the room next to mine and Mark into my room. The same day, in a demonstration of raw power, Aaron and Mark knocked out the wall between the two rooms. We could now share a large common room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I was right a few weeks ago, I thought, my final year at Orchid University was going to be a special one?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Herald For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (December 29th, 2012), bigbearny (December 31st, 2012), bpharv68 (December 29th, 2012), Braun1 (December 29th, 2012), convolution (December 31st, 2012), dickasauras (December 29th, 2012), Failofalife (January 4th, 2013), fleXodus (December 29th, 2012), Hanugumo (December 29th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (December 29th, 2012), jcb60970 (December 29th, 2012), Jrobillard5 (December 29th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (December 31st, 2012), miniace2009 (December 29th, 2012), Mr_Izom (December 29th, 2012), muscl4life (December 29th, 2012), muscular (December 29th, 2012), Neonando (December 30th, 2012), revolution2233 (January 2nd, 2013), swinginbusdoors (December 29th, 2012), theseventhwave (December 31st, 2012), Thorntons1911 (June 24th, 2013), xboy (January 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2012, 04:31 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The whole story was indeed great and very hot, and since I am not usually into muscle theft, it only means that you have built a tale that made me surpass my initial rejection of theft stories.

I loved that you have accomodated most of aspects of muscle growth by theft in this tale. There's the premisse of stealing muscles from a guy who worked hard, passing them onto someone else, the greed, the envy, the hunger for more power, and even punishing the thief for stealing Mark's muscle seemed right, especially when he gets two muscle monsters to take care of him

Great story, hope to read more from you in the future! You have great talent.

Cheers
  #3   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2012, 12:49 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the nice comment! I really enjoyed writting this story. It was fun to write something in english and to read all the good feedback on my first story.
I already have some ideas for a new story, but it'll have to wait until my upcoming job interview is over.
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:03 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Great , great story! I like how you describe the morphs, the muscle, the details...the character too, really compliments! i hope you made more story like that!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 12:53 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Just finally read this series. I enjoyed it greatly! Thanks!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options