The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2006, 05:07 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Davey's Destiny - Part 6

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

? Six ?

"Justin! Justin! Justin!"

I groaned and turned away from the sound of the voice. "Go away, pipsqeak."

"Pipsqueak?"

The bed started bouncing so hard that it forced my body to roll back in the other direction. Reluctantly, I opened my eyes. My gaze took in those thick, cut thighs of his first. He was just wearing a pair of boxer shorts, and I when I realized I was staring at the bulge in his crotch, I groggily slid my gaze up to his face, bewildered and a little weirded out. "What do you want?"

He grinned, wide awake and full of excitement. "You promised you would teach me to play pool today."

You?d think I?d promised him that he?d see Santa Clause, with the way he was carrying on. "What time is it?"

"6:15."

I groaned again and started to roll over. "Go back to bed."

"Justin..." His voice grew hard as he grabbed my shoulders and wrenched me into a sitting position. "You promised."

His fingers dug into me and the pain forced me fully awake. His face was dark, determined, and I struggled to keep my voice calm. "It?s 6 in the morning, Davey. You shouldn?t play pool before noon. It?s probably a law somewhere."

He drew me close, his fingers still biting into me, so that my face was even with his. "We?ll play at 12?"

Usually I slept shirtless, but lately I?d been wearing full, long sleeved pajama sets to hide my bruises. Davey couldn?t see that he was freshening up a set I already had on my arms. "After lunch."

He blew out a frustrated breath, but let go of me. "Okay."

It occurred to me that things hadn?t changed all that much from last week. My life still depended very much on what Davey wanted, what Davey <i> let </i> me do. And he still scared me so much. But I faked confidence as I playfully shoved at his chest. "Sunday is the only day I get to sleep in, so get out of here."

Davey didn?t move, his chest didn?t give. He glanced down at himself, then back at me, grinning.

Whether the intentions behind that grin were good or bad, I didn?t think I was going to like what he had in mind.

He grabbed my shoulders again, this time pinning me to the mattress.

Instinctively, I tried to sit up, despite the fact that all I?d wanted two seconds ago was a little more sleep. My abs tightened with the effort, and when I tried to push his arms away, they didn?t budge.

His grin widened. "Come on, Justin. Get up."

I struggled against him, my whole upper body straining, but I couldn?t even get my shoulders an inch off the mattress.

Davey laughed and climbed onto the bed, stretching himself over the top of my body. His weight pushed me deep into the mattress. It made it a little hard to breathe, but it didn?t hurt. Much.

Casually, he crossed his arms over my chest as he looked down at me. "Try again."

Frowning, I reached higher, shoved at his shoulders.

He didn?t move.

"You can do better than that, Justin."

I couldn?t understand the expression on his face. It was like the darkness inside of him had blended perfectly with the boy I knew, creating someone unfamiliar. I managed to get a leg free, and I tried to use my hands and my leg to roll him off of me.

Davey still lay on top of me, smiling. "Don?t feel bad, Justin. You were having so much trouble with that barbell last week, and I weigh a lot more than that now. I didn?t think you could really move me."

I fell still, fighting panic.

He lowered his head. "You?re pretty strong, aren?t you? Not as strong as Brad, but stronger than most of your other friends."

His bright blue eyes were focused intently on me. I don?t think I could have looked away even if I wanted. "I guess."

Pride crept into his expression. "And I?m stronger than you and Brad put together. I?m the strongest person ever, I think." His face crept closer to mine. "And I?m not done, yet. Nowhere near."

Oh, god. What was happening to my little brother? Would it end up destroying him entirely? "Davey..."

His gaze traveled over my face, and he lightly touched the skin under my eyes with the pad of his forefinger. "You really are tired, huh? Go ahead and sleep. I?ll tell Mom or Dad to make me breakfast."

<i> Tell? </i> "You mean ask, with a ?please? on the end."

He shook his head. "I don?t need magic words anymore, Justin."

"Ah... Davey..." I reached up, cupped the side of his face with my hand. I had to think of something quick. Our parents were still reeling over the changes in Davey, and I didn?t want them to shut him out before I had a chance to get through to him. "Let?s not bother Mom and Dad. Why... Why don?t you let me make you breakfast? You like my omelets better, anyway."

He smiled into my hand. "You sure?"

I nodded.

He moved off of me and onto the floor. I stood a little more gingerly, tried not to flinch when he took my hand.

Together, in our bare feet, we made our way to the kitchen.

I racked the table for 8-ball, then set the cue ball in its place. I trailed my fingers over the smooth felt, smiling softly. It had been weeks since I?d last played, and that was a shame. Next to baseball, pool was my favorite game in the world.

"I got the pool sticks, Justin!"

"They?re cue sticks," I corrected gently as I turned around to take a look at them. "And this one isn?t the right height for you." I removed it from his hand and went back to the stand. I looked over the other cues carefully before choosing one that was right for him. "Try this one."

Davey took it, held it close to his body. "Is the one I picked for you okay?" he asked, holding up his other hand.

I took it, looked it over as I tested its weight in my hands. "It?s fine." I actually had a custom made cue in a case under my bed. Davey didn?t know about it. Neither did my parents.

"Cool!" He ran to the table. "Let?s play!"

I walked to the table, picked up a piece of chalk. "You know the rules pretty well?"

He nodded. "From watching you and Dad."

"Alright." I took a couple of minutes to show him how to hold a cue, and when he had it down, I asked, "Want to break?"

"Yeah!" He positioned himself at the head of the table. He leaned over, measured his shot, and?

It sounded like canon fire and suddenly a cloud of dust kicked up from the table. When it finally settled, bits and pieces of balls were scattered all over it. The green felt was covered in white powder, and I had to cough hard to remove the irritation from my lungs.

"Did you see that, Justin? Did you see that!"

He?d wrecked the game, and he was <i> proud. </i> Davey had changed, alright, and for the first time in my life, I was disappointed in him. "I saw it."

"Wasn?t that cool!"

"No, it wasn?t."

Davey spun around, the smile fading from his face. "What?re you talking about? <i> You </i> couldn?t break like that."

My expression hardened as I picked up the 8-ball, the only ball left intact. "You totally demolished the game, and you didn?t even sink the 8-ball. You lose, Davey."

His hands tightened on the cue, and the wood splintered under his fingers. "You?re just jealous," he spat. "Because you?re not as strong as I am, and you?ll <i> never </i> have my power."

It sounded like the melodramatic speech of a cartoon villain. I glanced at my weight set on the other side of the basement, and those memories threatened to freeze me up. I fought them back, looked at Davey. Although he scared the hell out of me, I cooled my anger and fear to try and reason with him. "Strength and power... they?re important. Don?t get me wrong. But if that?s all you?ve got, then you end up with a lot of destruction without accomplishing anything of value."

He frowned. It was strange, like I was telling him something that contradicted what someone else had already taught him. And it was making him angry.

Knowing he was about to beat on me, I tried a slightly different tact. "Look," I said, reaching back and picking up the pieces of the broken cue ball. "You?ve been looking forward to playing pool since yesterday, right? But with one powerful shot, the game is over. Did you have fun?"

"Yes," he said defiantly.

"For what? A few seconds?"

He glanced away, his jaw set stubbornly.

I kept my voice gentle, non-confrontational. "We could have played for hours, though. Maybe the whole day. I know I was a little grouchy this morning, but I was honestly excited."

"Really?" He looked back at me, the mulish expression slipping away. "You really wanted to play with me? You didn?t just say it... You didn?t just say it because you were afraid I?d do something to you when you said you weren?t going to go running today?"

<i> Ah, Davey. </i> The both of us had been scarred pretty badly last week. "Have I ever lied to you?"

He stared up at me a long time before his hands gradually loosened on his cue. It came apart, and he handed both pieces to me. "I broke my p... I mean, I broke my cue stick."

"Yeah. There?s no fixing it, either." I studied his face, saw what I hoped was genuine regret. "There?s a box in the bottom of that cabinet over there. Why don?t you go and get it while I throw this away?"

Davey tilted his head to the side. "What?s in the box?"

"Bring it here and I?ll show you."

While he hurried over to get it, I tossed the broken stick into the trash and selected another appropriate cue for him. Then I grabbed a dustpan from the corner and removed the nylon bristle brush from the underside of the pool table.

Davey returned, but he waited quietly as I cleaned the debris off the table before speaking.

"Justin, what?s in the box?"

I opened it up and reached inside. "A replacement set of pool balls." I pulled out another box, opened it, and gently rolled them onto the table. "We can try this again, if you want."

He crossed his arms over his chest. "Why didn?t you say anything about them before?"

"Because we only have one replacement set, and I wanted be sure you didn?t ruin it before we had a chance to play."

"Oh," he said, taking the smaller box from me when I handed it to him. He placed it into the big box and moved that one to the floor as I racked the table a second time.

"Do you want to break?"

He watched me as I racked the table. "I... You and Dad hit them really hard. But I?m so much stronger."

"That?s right." I picked up my cue and leaned on it. "So you have to hold yourself back."

Davey hesitated, positioned himself at the head of the table.

"Remember, Davey. Think about your shot, and then follow through with one, smooth stroke. You want to try and sink at least one, so you have to make a good, strong break. But hitting hard is not the most important part of it."

His face was tight with concentration as he followed my directions. It was a beautiful break, and it even sent the 9-ball sailing into a pocket. "Like that, Justin?" he asked, straightening quickly.

I smiled. "Just like that."

He grinned. "Okay. I get to go again, right?"

"Yep."

We played so many games that I lost count. It was obvious from the start that Davey was fully intent on playing the whole day. He didn?t even take time off to get a snack, which was unusual for him.

It was interesting to watch him play. He caught on fast, and it was easy to see that he had a firm grasp on geometry. Somehow, I didn?t think they were teaching these concepts in the third grade.

But when I saw him prepare to power through the #4 ball to sink the 12, I knew he didn?t yet have a good understanding of physics.

"That?s not going to work, Davey."

He glanced at me, then at the table again. If it weren?t for the #4, he?d have a straight shot. But the 4 was two centimeters in his path. "If I hit it hard enough..."

"No matter how hard you hit it, that #4 is going to throw your path off. If you hit it <i> too </i> hard, then we?re going to end up with another cloud of dust."

He stepped away from the table. "So it?s impossible?"

I shook my head. "Nope. It just takes finesse."

"What?s finesse?"

"Finesse is like... style. Putting together art and skill to do what you need to do. With finesse, you make hard things look easy, and you look good while doing it."

His face cleared. "Oh, like when you play baseball?"

I winked. "Yep."

Davey stepped aside. "Show me?"

Grinning, I twirled my cue in my fingers. "Sure." It was a delicate shot. Everything? where I tapped it, the force I used, the spin I put on the ball? had to be exactly right. Even though I knew what I was doing, it always looked like magic to me. The subtle curve of the cue ball... how it hit the target just right, sending it just where I wanted it to go.

#12, in the corner pocket.

"Wow," said Davey, running to the pocket. He looked up at me. "You <i> never </i> do anything like that when you play Dad."

I couldn?t do trick shots when I was with Dad. Because then he might figure out that sometimes I?d hop a bus to the city and hustle other players for a little spare cash. Sometimes a lot of spare cash. "Our little secret, okay?"

He ran back to the head of the table. "Will you teach me?"

I nodded.

"Okay, our secret."

My mouth twitched. "If I?d said no, then would you have told Dad on me?"

He rolled his eyes. "No."

Chuckling softly, I set up a similar shot for him to take. "Alright, this is how you do it..."

Davey listened carefully while I explained it to him, watched me like a hawk when I demonstrated the shot again.

When it came time to try for himself, I put my arms around him to guide him. But the width of his shoulders and lats made it awkward for me. I decided to focus just on his right arm, since his left was already in the correct position. I placed my hand on his triceps, my fingers finding the grooves in the muscles, despite the t-shirt he wore. The muscles were tight and hard and very, very large.

"Relax, Davey."

"I am relaxed."

"No, you?re not." I patted his arm, disconcerted to find that it sounded like I was tapping on bedrock. "You?re all tense. You?ve got to loosen up."

Davey slowly turned his head to smirk up at me. "Justin, I feel hard to you because you?re too weak to dent my muscle." His arm started to swell underneath my fingers. "If I was tensing up, you?d know it, easy."

My eyes drifted to his arm. His biceps and triceps, already huge, continued to grow. They stretched the sleeve of his shirt taut, and my hand fell away as I listened to the material rip open, as I watched each seam just under his triceps pop one by one.

"See, Justin? It?s a big difference, isn?t it?"

Still staring at his arm, I could only nod.

He dipped his head to catch my gaze. "My arms are really big, aren?t they?"

"Yes," I said softly.

"Much bigger than yours, right?"

I think, right then, Davey was trying to teach me something. And I took the lesson to heart. "Yeah, a lot bigger."

Seemingly satisfied with the answer, he returned his attention to the table. "Now, show me how to do your trick shot."

I lifted my hand, saw that it was trembling, and willed it calm before I touched his arm again. "Can you feel me guiding you?"

"Yeah, if I concentrate."

My throat went dry and I swallowed as softly as I could. "Alright, so follow my lead, and hit the ball just like I told you. Remember, this time you need finesse, not strength."

We took the shot together, and although he missed it, the ball did curve slightly.

"I can do this, Justin. Can we try again?"

I set up the shot. We tried again, and again he missed. I could see the frustration in his face. "Don?t worry. You?ll get it. Just takes practice."

He straightened, glanced up at me. "But it was better that time?"

"Much better."

He bit his lower lip as he thought it over.

Mom?s voice interrupted a third try as she called for us from the top of basement steps. "Boys! Dinner time!"

Davey?s eyes rounded as his hand went to his stomach. "I?m <i> starvin." </i>

Laughing, I ruffled his hair. "Then we should go eat."

"Can we play again after dinner?"

"Sorry, Davey," I said, shaking my head. "I gotta do my homework, and you have to finish yours."

He pouted a little. "But we?ll play again soon?"

"As long as it?s not before noon."

He grinned, dropped his cue and threw his arms around me. He hugged me tight, didn?t let go until Mom called for us again.

"We?re on our way, Mom!" he called, already running up the stairs.

As soon as he was out of sight, I sank to my knees, my grip on the pool table the only thing keeping me from falling the rest of the way to the floor. My body screamed in pain in the aftermath of Davey?s embrace, and a new bruise formed to join the others on my torso.

<i> Jesus. </i> His affection was turning out to be every bit as painful as his abuse. As I shuddered, I knew I should tell him, that he would probably let up if I did, but I just... couldn?t.

His voice floated down to me from the top of the stairs. "Justin?"

I pulled myself to my feet, locked the pain away inside of me, and painted a grin on my face. "Coming."

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; September 25th, 2008 at 12:38 AM. Reason: adding some chapter markers because I like the way they look
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
gogr2 (October 10th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2006, 05:18 PM

Hey everyone,

Had a great vacation. Feelin nice and relaxed, so I thought I'd post part 6 of Davey's Destiny.

Let me know what you think of it.
--Rowan

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #3   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2006, 06:06 PM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
Excellent work as always, Rowan... I'm really ejoying the slow build of this... and its combination of sexual charge and heart-felt concern...

Keep up the good work! If you keep it up, I know I will... <g>

-- J.

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #4   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2006, 06:12 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
It was tough facing the office today but there you have it can't avoid it. Excellent chapter just one thing though...Flow, when is its next installment coming?
  #5   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2006, 08:32 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
This was an incredible chapter, Rowan!

While I hope Davey is somehow able to control whatever is changing him and not completely turn to the dark side, I really like the chapters where Davey's dark side shows a little. Maybe it's the whole "little brother dominating big brother" part that is so interesting to me.

My only possible critique is that it would be good to see just how big (both height and weight/muscular size) Davey is getting. That said, this was a fantastic chapter, and I can't wait to see more.

BTW, glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation!
  #6   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2006, 12:17 AM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
awesome.... can this get any better? Oh wait... of course it can... The genius Rowan is writing. Shall I continue with the praise and adulation? (Will it bring part 7 sooner? )

Thanks for the latest installment. It was a pleasant surprise to brighten the end of a crazy day. Keep up the great work.
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2006, 01:12 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Cool! Power of Pool

I play pool and I know that it takes a LOT of power to break so hard, that the balls are smashed! Awesome strength scene, Rowan!

So, is Davey going to get any bigger, taller and stronger? It would be fun to see how either boy reacts the day when Davey is finally bigger and taller than Justin.

I love scenes where the stronger, little brother, stands up and defends the weaker, bigger brother. For example, when big bro gets bullied at school or on the street or something. But, that's just me. It's your story, and you're doing just fine!

Thanks for delivering another enjoyable chapter!

Rex
  #8   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2006, 07:26 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I think your story is like Justin's pool shot. Finesse. No question, Justin is the hero of the story. He's the one holding everything together. I guess Justin is in for a rough ride with his "little brother." Just hope it comes out OK in the end. If it does turn out OK, I've got a feeling that Davey will wind up owing his older brother, big time. I just hope it it does turn out that way that Davey will end up having the wisdom to appreciate it and the grattitude to acknowledge it. Really curious what has made Davey so strong. HE knows what it is. But I'm just wondering when he'll share the secret with Justin.

Great story, Rowan. I'm looking forward to see how all this plays out.

TagsNOLA
  #9   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2006, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massingUP
Excellent work as always, Rowan... I'm really ejoying the slow build of this... and its combination of sexual charge and heart-felt concern...

Keep up the good work! If you keep it up, I know I will... <g>

-- J.
LoL. Glad you liked the story, massing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex414
Flow, when is its next installment coming?
Flow 6 is up, as for Flow 7... really couldn't tell ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymuscleboy
While I hope Davey is somehow able to control whatever is changing him and not completely turn to the dark side, I really like the chapters where Davey's dark side shows a little. Maybe it's the whole "little brother dominating big brother" part that is so interesting to me.

My only possible critique is that it would be good to see just how big (both height and weight/muscular size) Davey is getting. That said, this was a fantastic chapter, and I can't wait to see more.

BTW, glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation!
I like his dark side, too. Working with it in future chapters should be interesting.

No problem about updating Davey's stats. I plan to work them in with the next installment.

It really was a nice vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogr2
Shall I continue with the praise and adulation? (Will it bring part 7 sooner? )
Well, it couldn't hurt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
I play pool and I know that it takes a LOT of power to break so hard, that the balls are smashed! Awesome strength scene, Rowan!

So, is Davey going to get any bigger, taller and stronger? It would be fun to see how either boy reacts the day when Davey is finally bigger and taller than Justin.

I love scenes where the stronger, little brother, stands up and defends the weaker, bigger brother. For example, when big bro gets bullied at school or on the street or something. But, that's just me. It's your story, and you're doing just fine!

Thanks for delivering another enjoyable chapter!
I play pool, too, so that was a fun scene to think about.

Davey's going to be changing a lot in the coming chapters. Should be fun. Well, probably not so much for Justin...

Glad you liked it, Rex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola
I think your story is like Justin's pool shot. Finesse.
Thanks, it's good to know that people like my style of writing.

Thanks to everyone who's read this story.
-- Rowan

-The Tick
  #10   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2006, 06:04 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Keep it up! You're among the few good authors on here...

Good work, Rowan. I just hope that Davey doesn't hurt Justin *too much*! Ouch!!!

Considering all the feedback you've gotten with the series, I can imagine how fun it must be to write the next chapter.

The readers of this forum really like your stories alot, so keep up the good work. I can't say the same for my stories, however. That's why I stopped writing for MGS. So, keep it up. Authors like you are getting scarce around here!

I might write a chapter where Davey (or a character like Davey) meets my Jamie character. You can email me, if you care to read it.

Good luck with your stories, Rowan! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I may rer-read some of your previous chapters in the meantime.

Rex
  #11   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2006, 12:11 AM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
"Don't forget me..."

Rowan, please write more Davey. *on knees begging* Two months is a long wait between chapters. Flow is awesome, but don't forget the little people... well, Davey isn't so little anymore...

Your fan,
Gabe
  #12   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2006, 06:37 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I second the motion! Two months is indeed a long time between chapters and I've been dying for a new one. I recognize, however, that you're on a hell of a roll with Flow and I can certainly understand why you would want to ride that to the end. Do you plan to finish Flow before updating any of your other stories? Or might we see Part 7 soon?

Adam
  #13   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2006, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogr2
"Don't forget me..."

Rowan, please write more Davey. *on knees begging* Two months is a long wait between chapters. Flow is awesome, but don't forget the little people... well, Davey isn't so little anymore...

Your fan,
Gabe
Has it been 2 months already? hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I second the motion! Two months is indeed a long time between chapters and I've been dying for a new one. I recognize, however, that you're on a hell of a roll with Flow and I can certainly understand why you would want to ride that to the end. Do you plan to finish Flow before updating any of your other stories? Or might we see Part 7 soon?
Yeah, it's been a heck of a ride. I'm trying this new 'focus on one thing at a time' thing that seems to be workin for me. This way Justin's personality doesn't get blended with Blake's or Jake's.

Don't worry, I haven't abandoned this story.

-The Tick

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options