The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nolanspice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:01 PM

nolanspice is on a distinguished road
New Story: The Accidental Wizard, Part Ii

PREVIOUSLY, ON THE ACCIDENTAL WIZARD...

?What the hell is going on here?? exclaimed Jay as he entered his and Ken?s overly-cluttered garden apartment. ?It looks like Merlin?s laboratory blew up in here!?

?I found this spell that will allow me to create a fantasy person! All I have to do is drink it and concentrate. Then our fantasy will appear. Cool, huh?? Ken beamed a grin that would?ve rivaled any member of the Osmond family. He was so proud of his soon-to-be accomplishment.

?What?s with Shemar and Tyson floating in the goop?? Jay asked flatly.

?I have to include elements of the fantasy person in the mixture. Kinda like those geeks did in Weird Science. Just no electricity and no chicks. Gross!!!? Ken said scrunching up his face in disgust.

Ken scooped a healthy amount of the concoction and put it in a coffee cup. ?Bottoms up!? In seconds, the cup was empty. Ken shuddered. ?Definitely an acquired taste. Whew! Now I have to concentrate.?

While Ken sat quietly looking at Jay, Jay decided to read the ?recipe.? He noticed something that caused him to be alarmed. ?Once the drinker has begun concentrating, s/he needs to keep their eyes shut. If s/he is looking at a person, that person will become the fantasy person that is to be created. Ken! Wait! Stop!?

?I think I accidentally turned you into the fantasy man,? Ken said sheepishly.

?Obviously! There was that bit of fine print you forgot to read. Luckily, I caught it before you?this happened. I also saw that it last for about four hours. I guess I can get into your fantasy. I kinda like this! Thank you.? Jay stares longingly into Ken?s eyes. ?I just wish you could feel this from my perspective.? Jay picks Ken up effortlessly and hugs him.

Suddenly, Ken gets rigid in Jay?s grip?

================================================== ======

THE ACCIDENTAL WIZARD, PART II
By Nolanspice

While this wasn?t the first time Jay felt Ken get rigid in his grip, this was the first time under these circumstances.

?I should panic,? Jay said cradling Ken, ?but since I?ve already been through it, I can assure you that you?ll have a great ride. I?m here. I have you. And I, unlike you, will make sure you won?t get hurt.? Jay kisses Ken deeply. ?Now grow for me, my accidental wizard.?

No sooner spoken than Ken grows taller. In fact, it happens so fast that it shocks Jay. The seven-footer goes from cradling his 5?3? husband to quickly embracing the now 6?5? man in a bear hug. The difficulty level is increased due to the fact that Jay still isn?t used to his own physicality. He manages to place Ken on his feet, which places him a head below Jay.

Ken relaxes as much as he can as a stiff statue. He notices he?s up to Jay?s chin. Still a little dizzy from the radical growth spurt, Ken feels himself inching taller. Still unable to move freely, he tries to roll his eyes up to look at Jay. He?s at his nose when the growth seemingly stops.

?What?s going on?? Jay asks. ?I didn?t do that. You feel like you weigh the same, only stretched over a foot and a half more.? Do I need to concentrate more, Jay wonders. While embracing Ken, Jay looks at him sternly and almost orders, ?Muscles, NOW!!?

Ken?s eyes widen suddenly causing Jay some concern. Almost instantaneously, Ken explodes! His whole body obeyed the command immediately! From head to toe, Ken?s body is awash with hard, writhing muscle. His traps are kissing his ears. His chest created a sudden shelf over his seven-pack abs. (Ken was never good at math.) His shoulders burst farther to the sides so fast, Jay thought they had dislocated. Ken?s arms puffed out like they were filled with helium. Also possessed with a squatter?s ass like Jay, it now formed a nice ledge. His legs were blown up with a surprising amount of mass and muscle.

Jay, not even close to being prepared for the sudden impact, toppled over while having Ken land on him. Jay had the wind knocked out of him. As quickly as he could, Jay wriggled out from under Ken. While feeling the transformation happen on top of him was hot to say the least, he knew that Ken would be more comfortable on his back.

A big man flipping a big man isn?t the easiest thing to do, especially when he?s immobile deadweight. Jay grabbed Ken?s lower chest and upper thigh in an attempt to gain stability. When he rolled him, Jay lost his balance and landed face down in Ken?s crotch. As Jay gasped, it was at that moment that Ken?s dick reacted as quickly as the rest of him by jutting into Jay?s mouth and down his throat giving Jay no time or chance to gag.

Momentarily stunned, Jay didn?t know how to respond and was waiting for his ?fight or flight? trigger to kick in. He could feel Ken snaking throat and rearranging his insides. When nothing happened, he settled in to give his frozen husband a blow job he won?t soon forget. Jay reached up and tweaked Ken?s nipples knowing that regardless of his current state, Ken would respond.

And what an understatement that was! Instantaneously, Ken erupted like Mount Vesuvius into Jay. Luckily, Ken was far enough inside Jay that didn?t have to worry about swallowing. But the cum blast did cause Jay?s once taut stomach to swell.

He felt Ken start to breathe heavy which meant the transition was over?or was it? Jay readjusted his vantage point and noticed Ken changing yet again, but in a way not imagined.

While still having his face impaled on Ken?s dick, Jay noticed that Ken was getting darker. But it wasn?t a tan. He saw that Ken was going from his dark Irish pale complexion and becoming more and more like his own mocha brown. To see better, Jay pulled off of Ken?s only to realize his now 20 inch appendage has a matching tone.

?Holy shit!? Jay exclaimed. Ken?s thick black hair had been replaced by a smooth brown scalp. His nose had gotten a little flatter and broader. ?He looks exactly like me!!!? Jay thinks back. ?That mug must have had that fantasy goo in it.?

?Baby, please tell me what happened.? Ken said slowly coming to.

Without saying a word, Jay hands Ken a mirror. ?What the???

?Well, it seems you had an Aunt Clara moment. You drank the stuff, looked at me, and I became Shemar Tyson Moore. Not much of a stretch since I?m already black. I asked for something to drink. You gave me the mug o?stuff. I looked at you and you became Shemar Tyson Moore.?

?So we?re twins for the next four hours!!!?? Ken said excitedly in his new baritone.

?Gives new meaning to fucking one?s self,? Jay said drolly.

?Do you know what this means?!? Ken asked. Jay shrugged. ?It means this worked!!! And we can conjure up anyone we want. We can be anyone we want!? Ken gets really excited. ?We can go out like anyone we want!?

?Beats a Halloween costume,? Jay said.

Ken, in his newly altered state, was still the same old excitable guy with the Jack Russell personality. ?We can?t tell anyone!! Because if we do, we?ll have the authorities here. The CIA. The Enquirer??

??Oprah.?

Ken gets closer to Jay and gives him a kiss. ?I?m so glad this doesn?t change our personalities. I wouldn?t know if I could recognize you under that mountain of fantasy muscle.?

Jay looked at his sort-of clone. ?This is what I love about you. You go half-cocked on these cockamamie whims of yours and they somehow work out right in the end.?

?First off, does this look like a half cock? Ken asked hefting their manhoods. Jay shakes his head. ?Secondly, I?m so glad to be looking into the eyes of the man I love and share this with. All changes considered, I know you?re still in there.?

?I have an idea, my Ken clone.?

?What is it, my Jay clone??

?Let?s see what two musclebound seven-footers can do on borrowed time.? Jay wiggled his eyebrows.

?Let?s!?

Jay helps Ken up. They share a long embrace followed by a longer kiss.

?Shall we?? Jay asks.

?Let?s,? Ken responds.

The happy couple walk headlong into the door frame before shaking it off and heading to the bedroom floor. There was more room on the floor?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Wow, nice man
More to come?

Things happen.
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:18 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Nice twist on the twinning thing, and I like how you left the door open for more "accidental" TFs.
  #4   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Jay oughta get his fantasy next time -hope it involves blondes It might also be nice to put various things in there so they can both get different fantasies at the same time.

Last edited by Ogun; January 19th, 2006 at 10:32 PM.
  #5   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
*Poke* Please write more of this! Also, a suggestion: after both fantasies have been fulfilled the two can maybe experiment by mixing different media and items to get surprise results- for example maybe they can get their old superhero toys- the Hulk, He-man, etc and mix them with the faces of rock stars, models or other people to get all-new combinations. THe future is open. Get writing!
  #6   Add to nolanspice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2008, 08:30 PM

nolanspice is on a distinguished road
I can't bump Part I without Part II, now can I...?
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2008, 09:06 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolanspice View Post
I can't bump Part I without Part II, now can I...?
Indeed Nolan. I remember this old jewel of yours. Now all you have to do...is keep it goin!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options