The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
  #361   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 10:17 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great story, Alanindy!

And my recent self-injunction notwithstanding:

"Pix, dammit, Pix!"

xoxo

Richard

PS:

Thatnks for being so statly! :-)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #362   Add to saab's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2009, 06:12 AM

saab is on a distinguished road
Had two comments over the last couple days that really made me more motivated to kill it in the gym! Went to brunch on Sunday with some co-workers and was wearing a t-shirt. I leaned back and stretched with my hands behind on the back of my head and my friend said, "damn man!, where'd that come from. flex that arm!" in front of about 3 people and earshot of others.

Then yesterday I went to pick up lunch at the bar I used to frequent when I was a heavy drinker. I was standing at the bar waiting for the order when my old bartender came in for lunch (he works evenings) I was leaned up against the bar when he walked in and walked past me and sat down. I looked over at him and spoke and he said, "Man, I didn't know that was you. You look thick!- you move into the gym??"

I'm glad I started bodybuilding.
I feel better than ever!

Saab
  #363   Add to hyooge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2009, 09:53 PM
Do more deadlifts

hyooge is on a distinguished road
Sorry that I've been MIA on the forum for so long - I've been traveling like a maniac for work. Hopefully this long-winded tale of people "noticing my muscle growth" will make up for it! I know that feet aren't everyone's cup of tea, so if you're not into them, then skip to the end - that's where the muscle part comes in.

A few weeks back, I took a work trip to Hong Kong. I go there a few times a year, and I love this city. It's crazy hot in the Summertime, but at least I don't have to pack too many clothes :-)

Anyway, I have a friend in town who's a local nightclub promoter. As I found out, he also hosts underground male foot fetish parties. He books out a suite, hires a few "models" for the night, and brings a small group of 10 to 15 clients. Mostly white-collar guys in their 30's and 40's. The day after I arrived, I called him to see what kind of parties were going on. He mentioned his usual nightclub spots and then asked me if I would be interested in being a foot model. "Huh?" I asked. As it's usually hot as balls in HK, I'm typically wearing flip-flops at night. He'd taken notice and thought that I had great feet.

It's an interesting gig. Guys worship your feet, you set your own limits of where you want to be touched, and you get paid enough for a very good day of shopping. I've never done anything REMOTELY like this - and I'm usually way too shy for this kind of thing - but it sounded too cool to pass up. In the past I never would have considered being worshiped by anyone (much less by many people), but I've been feeling more confident lately, so I said "what the hell."

When the day arrived, I hit the spa in my hotel and got a very thorough pedicure. My feet were smooth from top to bottom. I wore a tank top, short gym shorts, and flip flops. I arrived at the event with crazy butterflies in my stomach. Before opening the door, I nearly bailed on the whole thing. But when I went inside, the hosts totally relaxed me and told me that I'd have a great time. They also handed me a strong drink, which really helped.

I was one of three models for the evening. The other two guys were both Hong Kong dudes. I couldn't have looked more different! The other models were around 5'6, fairly thin, and wearing button-down shirts, slacks, socks, and leather shoes. Apparently, the "businessman" look - complete with dress socks and wingtips is a big thing in this scene. I'm 5'10, fairly muscular (well, you guys can see my pics and judge for yourselves ;-), and dressed like I was going to workout. As they came inside, the clients were all staring at me. As I later found out, I was one of the first non-Asian models that they've ever had. Several of the guys were absolutely fascinated with me. Before the action starts, everyone mills around and meets each other. It's a funny experience. I would be talking with a guy and catch him stealing constant glances at my toes. This must be how it feels to be a girl with a huge chest and low-cut shirt. I was tempted to keep saying "hey, I'm UP here."

So, we all sit down in leather seats and have a conversation with all of the clients and remove our shoes. Each client approaches you in turn. They get about 5-10 minutes with you. During this time, they sucked my toes, kissed my feet, massaged my calves, licked my soles - and everything in between. A few of them brought socks for me to wear - like dress socks, athletic socks, and no-shows. I got to keep a few pairs - one of which is a really nicely made Italian striped dress sock. One guy brought a pair of women's thigh-high sheer black stockings that were a royal pain in the ass. Clearly there's not many Asian girls out there with 27" thighs. I put a huge run in one of them while trying to get it on, but the client didn't seem to mind at all. I decided to leave those there with him.

Anyway, here's the muscle part. As the night progressed, one of the clients really admired my calves. They're pretty big. As a cycling and deadlifting enthusiast, my muscular and smooth legs are (I think) the best part of my physique. He asked to touch and kiss my thighs and I said yes. This is technically a no-no, as the event is supposed to be limited to feet only, just to make sure that no lines were crossed. But the promoter said that it was cool, and I rolled with it. Eventually, this moved over to my hamstrings. A few other clients came over and said that they were really curious about my muscles. I'm honestly a pretty shy person about showing off, but somehow having a dozen people licking my feet for the better part of an hour made me feel very uninhibited. Believe me, you feel pretty powerful! Muscular guys are a rare thing in Asia, so I was like a mini Arnold Schwarzenegger to this crowd.

I removed my tank top and started flexing for the group. The guy who was touching my legs starting licking and biting my bicep. After that, a few others took their turns touching my pecs, grabbing my triceps, and squeezing my shoulders. Always one at a time - we didn't want things to get crazy! I have to say, it got me pretty hot. I've never felt this strong or desirable in my life. To all the guys who compete on-stage - this must be how you feel! Minus the spray tan. I was monopolizing most of the attention in the room. A lot of clients like to massage your feet, so they keep massage oil on hand. One guy wanted to rub it onto my arms and I said "hell yeah." I flexed hard for him, and he oiled up both biceps. Over the course of 20 minutes or so, nearly every major muscle group was kissed, squeezed, caressed, oiled, or massaged. Oh my god...

I can officially say it here: having your feet worshiped is pretty nice, but having your muscles worshiped is AMAZING! I really loved it. At the end of the evening, everyone says goodbye in turn - and I'm proud to say (it appeared that) I got the most tips in the room. I also didn't blow all the cash in HK. I've saved quite a bit of it for more protein powder over here! And maybe a nail file or two. Hopefully I can get back there early next year with bigger muscles and a better pedicure.
  #364   Add to sockins33's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2009, 06:26 PM

sockins33 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sockins33 Send a message via Yahoo to sockins33
funny story

This happened when i went out to eat with my mom, dad, neice and nephew. We sat down at the table and my niece was poking my arm saying "what's this bump? she was talking about my bicep. Being a small guy only 5'10 and 140 pounds i'm not used to comments like that. I really couldn't respond to her comment so i just stayed quiet and couldn't help smiling more the rest of the day.....
  #365   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 06:15 AM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockins33 View Post
This happened when i went out to eat with my mom, dad, neice and nephew. We sat down at the table and my niece was poking my arm saying "what's this bump? she was talking about my bicep. Being a small guy only 5'10 and 140 pounds i'm not used to comments like that. I really couldn't respond to her comment so i just stayed quiet and couldn't help smiling more the rest of the day.....
Get used to it! As you gain more weight, people will notice more and more. Smile! It's all good.
  #366   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 12:18 PM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Doesn't that make you thirst for more?

D
  #367   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 02:48 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
had a female co-worker ask me week ago, "hey do you workout?
'cause your arms are HUGE"

yyyeeaaahhhhhhhhh
  #368   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suma View Post
had a female co-worker ask me week ago, "hey do you workout?
'cause your arms are HUGE"

yyyeeaaahhhhhhhhh
You told her:

"Me? Workout? No! Bee stings!"

:-)

xoxo

richard
  #369   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 03:16 PM

Cool Walked into the gym today

I walked into the gym today, all psyched out to have a hard workout. As I went to give the guy behind the counter my club card, another guy was standing next to him and said, "Damn, you don't need to workout!" I smiled and said, yes I do! And then proceeded to have a fantastic time at the gym. A great way to start the workout!
  #370   Add to sockins33's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 06:09 PM

sockins33 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sockins33 Send a message via Yahoo to sockins33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter73 View Post
Doesn't that make you thirst for more?

D

Hell yeah it makes me thirst for more! I can't wait till i have arms to be proud of!
  #371   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2009, 03:38 AM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
Quote:
Hell yeah it makes me thirst for more! I can't wait till i have arms to be proud of!
Gotta love these stories! Good luck and keep growing!

When others notice..... well, this week there must have been something in the water as I have had a few encounters in just the last few days. Some stares, a couple of furtive glances and two women in the gym that came up to me during my workout and commented about "you look like you have been working out for a very long time.." BOTH of them said that on two different occasions, and the one that really took me aback was the older lady, looked to be in her 50's in pretty good shape and all of a sudden she does this "most muscular" crab pose to emphasize the point she is trying to make! All I could do was smile back and I gave her the "most muscular" back. She just goes, "Oh MY!" And chuckles. I'm sure it left her with a mental image that night!

http://www.geocities.com/musclflex8/2336422orig.jpg

Ron III---III
  #372   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2009, 03:00 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
It's been a long time since I had any compliments on my body. I had a serious surgery that kept me out of the gym for a long time, and the fat I gained then pretty much hides any progress I make now. But I did manage to knock four inches off my waist last spring. This week I saw a guy at the gym that I hadn't seen in a year this, and he said: "Wow, you look a lot leaner. And your arms and shoulders look so much bigger!"

Not a huge deal, but every little thing like that helps.
  #373   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2009, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigGuy1 View Post
Gotta love these stories! Good luck and keep growing!

When others notice..... well, this week there must have been something in the water as I have had a few encounters in just the last few days. Some stares, a couple of furtive glances and two women in the gym that came up to me during my workout and commented about "you look like you have been working out for a very long time.." BOTH of them said that on two different occasions, and the one that really took me aback was the older lady, looked to be in her 50's in pretty good shape and all of a sudden she does this "most muscular" crab pose to emphasize the point she is trying to make! All I could do was smile back and I gave her the "most muscular" back. She just goes, "Oh MY!" And chuckles. I'm sure it left her with a mental image that night!

http://www.geocities.com/musclflex8/2336422orig.jpg

Ron III---III
F**k Ron, you look like you're gonna explode!

You ready for that posedown with me?

D
  #374   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 04:30 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Another one I can't help bragging about. :P At my school's cafeteria, there's a dude who usually works the pasta station, who I've struck up a bit of a rapport with since I'd try to get stuff from him on a regular basis (it's delicious and there's a lot of it |3). Well, up until tonight, I hadn't really seen him because he works less days than last year, and the lines have been looooong since school started. It was nonexistent tonight, so I went over and ordered my dish, and we just kinda chatted for a second while it was cooking. All of a sudden, he exclaims, "Damn, man, they musta been feedin' you a lot, you're looking wide." It caught me off guard, and I just stammered back a half-response, but it really made my day. :P
  #375   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 04:41 PM

OK, Wolf, you know the drill:

Stats, dammit, stats!

xoxo

Richard
  #376   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 06:23 PM

lol, RP, they're the same as last time. :P I do have a few new pics I could share, though.

http://imgur.com/31ydV.jpg
http://imgur.com/bQiKd.jpg
http://imgur.com/v3BRX.jpg

Not much, but I'm working on it! ^^;;
  #377   Add to Jethro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2009, 08:02 AM

Jethro is on a distinguished road
I was fresh from a workout and feeling pretty pumped up in my polo shirt this Saturday when I went into a great Italian butcher store here in Manhattan and stood looking at the case to buy dinner. One of the young guys behind the counter asked me what he could get for me. "Some chicken cutlets, but I'm not sure how many I need," I said. "Just for you?" he asked. " Yeah, just for me." He looked hard at my shoulders and arms. "For you, I'd say get five." "Do you really think I need that many?" I asked, surprised. "Yeah, you need at least that many to feed those arms, man" he said and smiled a big smile. I smiled back and said, "OK, make it five." And I ate every one of them that night, with another big smile on my face thinking of that butcher who knew beef when he saw it.
  #378   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2009, 02:58 AM
DaBigGuy1

A compliment and a boost!

Well, after almost two weeks of recovering from a back injury I stepped back into the gym tonight and did a shoulder workout. It felt good to know that I did not lose any strength, but as most lifters know that after being out of the gym you have to ease back into it, and for me I just felt like the Incredible Shrinking Man, even though I may have lost only two pounds.

After my workout I was talking with my friend at the front desk and told him of my experience with the squat rack and how it kicked my ass, I then stood up and said that I was headed home. He then said "Ron you SUCK!!!". And I was taken aback as I did not know what was going on or what I had said to elicit that kind of response. I said "What??", and he said "well, I am looking at you standing there and you back tapers off into this thin waist and your shoulders look like they are a mile wide! And I'm trying to get rid of this gut with these wide hips......you SUCK!!". He chuckled and I laughed as these guys walked by and were just looking me up and down.

It made me feel soo good and I felt like "I AM BACK!"

Ron III---III
  #379   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2009, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Well, after almost two weeks of recovering from a back injury I stepped back into the gym tonight and did a shoulder workout. It felt good to know that I did not lose any strength, but as most lifters know that after being out of the gym you have to ease back into it, and for me I just felt like the Incredible Shrinking Man, even though I may have lost only two pounds.

After my workout I was talking with my friend at the front desk and told him of my experience with the squat rack and how it kicked my ass, I then stood up and said that I was headed home. He then said "Ron you SUCK!!!". And I was taken aback as I did not know what was going on or what I had said to elicit that kind of response. I said "What??", and he said "well, I am looking at you standing there and you back tapers off into this thin waist and your shoulders look like they are a mile wide! And I'm trying to get rid of this gut with these wide hips......you SUCK!!". He chuckled and I laughed as these guys walked by and were just looking me up and down.

It made me feel soo good and I felt like "I AM BACK!"

Ron III---III
Well, you do look GREAT!
  #380   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2009, 05:59 AM

Because RP didn't get here fast enough, I'm gonna steal his job...

Pics, dammit, pics!
  #381   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:54 AM
DaBigGuy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfotehmoon View Post
Because RP didn't get here fast enough, I'm gonna steal his job...

Pics, dammit, pics!
LOL!!!

Well, like RP and everyone knows. my pics are no stranger to this or other sites...

As far as pics in the gym, well, no no no no no!

Ron III---III

P.S. Oh. what the hell, here's a pic just for the fun of it!

http://www.geocities.com/musclflex8/gfhthth2.jpg

How does one embed pics anyway??

Last edited by DaBigGuy1; September 17th, 2009 at 03:59 AM.
  #382   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmsl View Post
Well, you do look GREAT!
Damn, I agree!

You always look like you going to blow uo in your pics, Big!

D
  #383   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 06:49 AM

Hoooly damn. It's a little blurry, but still, woah, you're hugemongous. :O Any chance we could get some up-to-date stats?
  #384   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
LOL!!!

Well, like RP and everyone knows. my pics are no stranger to this or other sites...

As far as pics in the gym, well, no no no no no!

Ron III---III

P.S. Oh. what the hell, here's a pic just for the fun of it!

http://www.geocities.com/musclflex8/gfhthth2.jpg

How does one embed pics anyway??
Wow, break me off a piece of THAT!!!

Just yanking your chain, Ron! Looking HYOOGE!

D
  #385   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2009, 07:21 AM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Wow! Ron you are both huge and hot! Very sexy.
  #386   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2009, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkoutlvr View Post
Wow! Ron you are both huge and hot! Very sexy.
YUP! He's ALL THAT!
  #387   Add to b.spencer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Gaining Muscle Rep by Rep

b.spencer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to b.spencer
Just a quick one -- Was at the gym yesterday doing delts. There is a new group of three guys coming to our gym, one who knows what he is doing, helping out a couple of friends who have not worked out in a while.

Anyway, they were doing delts as well. They were working on an exercise while I was doing upright rows. The one guy gets my attention and comes up and asks -- " I am not a weirdo or anything, but was wondering if you would flex your delts so I can show my friends what we are doing." It was very flattering, so I did. He went on to point out the individual heads, what exercises they were doing worked what part, etc.
  #388   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 01:33 PM

:-)

@ Brad:

Stats, dammit, stats!

xoxo

Richard
  #389   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2009, 02:53 PM
DaBigGuy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.spencer View Post
Just a quick one -- Was at the gym yesterday doing delts. There is a new group of three guys coming to our gym, one who knows what he is doing, helping out a couple of friends who have not worked out in a while.

Anyway, they were doing delts as well. They were working on an exercise while I was doing upright rows. The one guy gets my attention and comes up and asks -- " I am not a weirdo or anything, but was wondering if you would flex your delts so I can show my friends what we are doing." It was very flattering, so I did. He went on to point out the individual heads, what exercises they were doing worked what part, etc.
Great post!

And I've seen your pics ....... I am not surprised one bit, Brad. Congrats as always!

Ron III---III
  #390   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2009, 12:31 AM
DaBigGuy1

You know.....

It's always great and a motivator when others notice.....

So, I'm at the airport getting ready to catch a flight for my trip, and of course you have to go through the whole security thing, etc etc. So, I walk through the security check point, nothing beeps and I walk up to the security agent and he motions to me to put up my arms. I think he is going to do the whole wand scan on me and he just says "MAN, you are BULKED UP!". I just smiled and chuckled as I did not know what to say!

In any case, it made the whole airport security experience much more acceptable!

Ron III---III

Last edited by DaBigGuy1; October 31st, 2009 at 12:43 AM.
  #391   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2009, 11:23 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
How do you guys feel about people asking you to flex for them? It kinda irks me. I mean, I'm not in high school, right? It seems such a 15-year-old thing to do (both the asking and the flexing).

Today I was walking downtown. One guy slapped my shoulder in a friendly way and suggested I start working out. About 10 minutes later a group of 20ish kids were crossing paths with me and one guy asked me to flex. I politely declined.

Am I just being uptight? Or is having perfect strangers ask you to show off the guns weird?
  #392   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2009, 11:57 PM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
I'm suprised people are that forward towards you. I'm still getting the holy crap-eyes big stares (I think those might be teens trying to figure themselves out in a conserviative area), sneak-a-peek looks, or the Arpeejay-esk (or atleast how he explained it) whiplash headtwists from some guys. The some women get really friendly, helpful and/or talkative (including a former co-worker's wife)

Also just found out that Mom has decided if I make a sarcastic comment, she won't smack me in the arm or shoulder any more........not because I'm an adult, but because she's afraid she'll break her hand on impact
  #393   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
.Am I just being uptight? Or is having perfect strangers ask you to show off the guns weird?
It's a compliment. My guess is the weird factor comes from your apparent skepticism with regards to the fact that other people find you VERY physically impressive!

So: Smile, say "thanks," and tell 'em you'll save the flexing for when you're contest ready! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #394   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 05:49 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Thumbs up Being noticed

After a normal workout for me (2-2 1/2 hrs.) a young Latino stud, about 5.4, well built, asked me if I had been working out very long. My reply was since I was 21, am now 64. His reply, "You have an amazing chest." My chest is 51 relaxed.
  #395   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 06:18 AM

You'd think at this point I'd no longer need to say this but...

"Pix, dammit, pix!"

xoxo

Richard
  #396   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 06:38 AM

A compliment!

It sounds like if you take this outstanding comment as anything other than what it is - a recognition of your training and physical beauty - you might be a little uptight. These people are not shy which is most unlike the thousands of others who are either shy or jealous or uncomfortable in your presence. Dang it, from where I stand, that is a compliment!

If you feel uncomfortable about flexing for someone, how are you EVER going to flex when you get on stage - when it counts! (that is if you ever plan on competing or just want to look good on the streets).
  #397   Add to muscleboy82000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 06:52 AM

muscleboy82000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to muscleboy82000 Send a message via AIM to muscleboy82000 Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboy82000
Gay Club Experience

Had a couple of interesting experiences last night. My partner and I went out to meet up with some friends at a club that has nude go-go dancers. Usually they are a little too much on the twink side for my taste but had a couple nicely muscled guys dancing. So while we were standing around chatting and watching, I had two seperate people come up. The first was a mid twenty twink that came up and started rubbing by arms and asked if the "Muscle Daddy" wanted to dance. I told him thanks but I was here with my partner. He looked disappointed and said ok and then asked about my workout program. We talked for a couple of minutes and he said I had an awesome body. The second was later in the evening when one of the dancers, who just got finished dancing on the bar, came over to the group and started chatting. He was more my type with a good solid muscular build. Before he left, he asked if I even thought of being dancer here. I said no and he came back and said I could make some great tips because I had an awesome body and guys always seem to tip the more muscular dancers better. He said that they have an amature night and I should give it a try.
  #398   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 07:23 AM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
WOW, now that would be a good compliment, or one hell of a pickup line!
  #399   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 08:04 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
It's always great and a motivator when others notice.....

So, I'm at the airport getting ready to catch a flight for my trip, and of course you have to go through the whole security thing, etc etc. So, I walk through the security check point, nothing beeps and I walk up to the security agent and he motions to me to put up my arms. I think he is going to do the whole wand scan on me and he just says "MAN, you are BULKED UP!". I just smiled and chuckled as I did not know what to say!

In any case, it made the whole airport security experience much more acceptable!

Ron III---III

Here's a response for you:

"What? This?" as you do a nice single or double bi and make the boulder(s) bulge. "You should see me right after a workout." Grin and walk on.

Last edited by Lucas88; November 1st, 2009 at 10:18 AM.
  #400   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 08:41 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
How do you guys feel about people asking you to flex for them? It kinda irks me. I mean, I'm not in high school, right? It seems such a 15-year-old thing to do (both the asking and the flexing).

Today I was walking downtown. One guy slapped my shoulder in a friendly way and suggested I start working out. About 10 minutes later a group of 20ish kids were crossing paths with me and one guy asked me to flex. I politely declined.

Am I just being uptight? Or is having perfect strangers ask you to show off the guns weird?
Digger, I get asked, "work out much?" all the time and when you've got a tall frame to fill out like I have, that's actually nice to hear.

I figure, you can never control other people's reponse to you (or their maturity) so, unless they're making asses out of themselves, they are paying you a compliment in their own way...taking it the wrong way is just going to make you crazy in the end. A lot of guys (and women, too) just don't know HOW to pay you a compliment on your build without asking you to flex...they can't comprehend what it's like to be someone with some bulk/mass on their frame.

Besides...growing up is HIGHLY overrated

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options