The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
  #401   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 10:04 AM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmsl View Post
It sounds like if you take this outstanding comment as anything other than what it is - a recognition of your training and physical beauty - you might be a little uptight. These people are not shy which is most unlike the thousands of others who are either shy or jealous or uncomfortable in your presence. Dang it, from where I stand, that is a compliment!

If you feel uncomfortable about flexing for someone, how are you EVER going to flex when you get on stage - when it counts! (that is if you ever plan on competing or just want to look good on the streets).
Excellent post, although I have no intention of competing and not every bodybuilder or muscleman does.... that's a personal choice. For me I'll stick with the throngs of admirers I get on the street, and if I am asked politely sure, I'll do a double biceps shot, no problem!! LOL!!! (And there's always a flex for that one special person for whom I'll ALWAYS flex for! )

Last edited by DaBigGuy1; November 2nd, 2009 at 10:54 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #402   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 12:31 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmsl View Post
If you feel uncomfortable about flexing for someone, how are you EVER going to flex when you get on stage - when it counts! (that is if you ever plan on competing or just want to look good on the streets).
I dunno yet. When I get on stage I'll let you know how it felt :-) I think that shyness was not what I was trying to discuss, though. Flexing for an audience is a built-in part of a competition. I expect it. But it's not what I expect from just everyday life. If you saw a stranger wearing a Johns-Hopkins t-shirt on the street would you ask him to demonstrate a surgical procedure? Or even just ask him a medical question on your mind? Context matters.

Anyway, thanks for the answers, guys. I think I must just be uptight.
  #403   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 04:02 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
I dunno yet. When I get on stage I'll let you know how it felt :-) I think that shyness was not what I was trying to discuss, though. Flexing for an audience is a built-in part of a competition. I expect it. But it's not what I expect from just everyday life. If you saw a stranger wearing a Johns-Hopkins t-shirt on the street would you ask him to demonstrate a surgical procedure? Or even just ask him a medical question on your mind? Context matters.

Anyway, thanks for the answers, guys. I think I must just be uptight.

It's sounds more like your being defensive. A few do get miffed if asked to flex or even pose when the environment isn't made for it. It's rare to see anyone even flexing while exercising, unless they are sneaking in a quick flex between a set (I done that a few times).

If I were to run into you at some point I might ask you the size of your arms unflexed, how long you been lifting, or inquire about a variation to an exercise I've been doing. (doing tricep pulldown as variation to tricep press)

Back to the point I don't think you're being uptight, I feel you're being a bit defensive.
  #404   Add to proodecr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 04:02 PM

proodecr is on a distinguished road
I accept with information:Japanese people are some of the best with "noticing your muscle growth." They find it insanely curious (though not necessairly attractive) and often call you out on it. Wear something tight and you're in for an ego boost.
  #405   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 11:57 AM
DaBigGuy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by proodecr View Post
I accept with information:Japanese people are some of the best with "noticing your muscle growth." They find it insanely curious (though not necessairly attractive) and often call you out on it. Wear something tight and you're in for an ego boost.
I've heard this. I have a very good friend that lives in Thailand and has lived in Singapore and Korea and he is always telling me about how he gets men and women that are always looking at him and he has had both grabbing his biceps and talk about his muscles (and that is the G-Rated version of his story!). And of course him being 6' tall and 230 pounds, he sticks out like a muscular sore thumb.

I told him that I need to pay him a visit and stroll down the streets one day! LOL

Ron III---III
  #406   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 12:15 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigGuy1 View Post
I

I told him that I need to pay him a visit and stroll down the streets one day! LOL
Truly, Ron, you don't need to go that far!

You can stroll down MY street and I'll grab you a LOT, OK? Plus Naoyuki and I have 2 guest bedrooms and we're only 20 miles from Niagara Falls! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #407   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 12:41 PM
DaBigGuy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Truly, Ron, you don't need to go that far!

You can stroll down MY street and I'll grab you a LOT, OK? Plus Naoyuki and I have 2 guest bedrooms and we're only 20 miles from Niagara Falls! :-)

xoxo

Richard
LOL!! Hey Richard, you got a deal!

I used to live in NY and I have never been to Niagara Falls.....Hmmm

Ron III---III
  #408   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 01:13 PM

Cool beans, Ron, just let me know when!

The only problem will be carting you around. We have a Toyota RAV4 and a Mustang convertible, neither of which was made with the Incredible Hulk in mind! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #409   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 01:22 PM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigGuy1 View Post
I've heard this. I have a very good friend that lives in Thailand and has lived in Singapore and Korea and he is always telling me about how he gets men and women that are always looking at him and he has had both grabbing his biceps and talk about his muscles (and that is the G-Rated version of his story!). And of course him being 6' tall and 230 pounds, he sticks out like a muscular sore thumb.I told him that I need to pay him a visit and stroll down the streets one day! LOL Ron III---III
Geez Ron, you guys want tm start a riot!
  #410   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 04:09 PM

Quote:
We have a Toyota RAV4 and a Mustang convertible, neither of which was made with the Incredible Hulk in mind! :-)
You should see me and my training partner in his SmartCar. They are surprisingly big inside, but our arms still rub against each other and we get A LOT of laughs and double takes.
  #411   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 06:45 PM

Never tried sitting on one of those, I tried getting in an Impreza once at the CHicago Auto Show, and couldn't come close to getting in it, and that was before I started lifting, don't even want to try it now!
  #412   Add to wolfman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2009, 11:43 AM

wolfman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wolfman
This weekend I was on some birthday party where I saw a lot of old friends. There was one friend that came with her boyfriend that I knew from highschool. After few drinks she started complimenting me how my arms are huge (I wore a bit tighter polo shirt in which my biceps were decent but not nearly huge, but definitely bigger then when she saw me last time in highshool). Her boyfriend was giving some weird looks and he said that I am still weak and that could beat me in arm wrestling. I felt embarrassed but I had to do it. And to my shock I beat him. That was totally out of my character but it felt so good and then few of my friends ask me to flex for them and they said how I got buffed up. I am still nowhere near most people from this forum but still it felt great.
  #413   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2009, 08:23 PM

I figured it would be because you're just pretty damn big wolfman, even if you haven't lifted in a while!

Oh yea, and congrats on the win too!
  #414   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2009, 05:27 AM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Congrats

Wolfman, Congrats on the arm wrestling win.
  #415   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2009, 11:08 AM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
I'm a beefy 6'2" 250# with 17" arms. I'm trying to get lean, but I suck at sticking to a sensible diet. Anyway, my workout buddy is a lean 18 y/o at 5'7" 142#. We were leaving the gym the other day and there as another guy walking with my w/o buddy and my buddy goes. Damn, I can see the muscles in your back thru your shirt. He traced it and it was the "T" shape traps. We had worked shoulders so I guess my workout did good. HA! Made my day.
  #416   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierlifter View Post
I'm a beefy 6'2" 250# with 17" arms. I'm trying to get lean, but I suck at sticking to a sensible diet. Anyway, my workout buddy is a lean 18 y/o at 5'7" 142#. We were leaving the gym the other day and there as another guy walking with my w/o buddy and my buddy goes. Damn, I can see the muscles in your back thru your shirt. He traced it and it was the "T" shape traps. We had worked shoulders so I guess my workout did good. HA! Made my day.

Great job!

Even i got complemented today in the gym. Was doing pec fly 210 lbs, and a much bigger guy told me that I was a big guy. I quickly gave back a thanks but i wasn't happy till I had the 16 unflex arms (slowly closing in on that 15 1/2).

Spent the last month doing the same weight over and over. Pissed me right off and used that to "go heavy or go home" So far it seems to be paying off, not to mention I'm back to scaring myself in the mirror (again). I tend to see myself bigger than I think I should be (need to stop watching myself or even looking in the mirror)
  #417   Add to b.spencer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Gaining Muscle Rep by Rep

b.spencer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to b.spencer
Was out Christmas shopping before the football games today and after my workout (ya, it was a QUICK trip). Was in a small shop and the guy behind the cashier's bench comes up to me while I was browsing. He says, "Aren't you afraid of going around with arms like that?" We small talked for a few minutes and he complemented me on how great I looked.

About an hour later, I was at Wal-Mart getting some bananas. Another dude comes up to me in a hoodie. Asks me if I did not mind answering a question -- "How do you get your arms that big? I have been trying to gain weight for a long time, but never got close to you." I thanked him, gave him a few pointers.

I couldn't help myself but feel good. That's never happened to me so much so soon, just running errands. Maybe I should wear that shirt more often then . . .
  #418   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Does anyone find that their acquaintances get CONFUSED by growth?

Let me explain: I've always been tall and very lean - when I transferred schools and moved away from my hometown, I was 6-2 and 130 pounds. ("Lean" is being generous.) It's been a couple of years, but I am now 170 pounds at 9% BF - so still very lean, but much more filled out than I used to be. Every time I go home for a visit, I run into someone and they will - without fail - dust off this conversation gem:

"You're taller every time I see you!"

The kicker? I'm still 6-2. I haven't grown upward in nearly six years. I always explain that I've gained quite a bit of weight - relatively, and am hoping to put on more muscle but keep my BF the same - and that's when they compliment me. "Ohhh, that IS it! You manned up!" It's a roundabout compliment, but a compliment nonetheless. This happen to anyone else?
  #419   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2009, 08:06 AM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark2 View Post
Does anyone find that their acquaintances get CONFUSED by growth?

Let me explain: I've always been tall and very lean - when I transferred schools and moved away from my hometown, I was 6-2 and 130 pounds. ("Lean" is being generous.) It's been a couple of years, but I am now 170 pounds at 9% BF - so still very lean, but much more filled out than I used to be. Every time I go home for a visit, I run into someone and they will - without fail - dust off this conversation gem:

"You're taller every time I see you!"

The kicker? I'm still 6-2. I haven't grown upward in nearly six years. I always explain that I've gained quite a bit of weight - relatively, and am hoping to put on more muscle but keep my BF the same - and that's when they compliment me. "Ohhh, that IS it! You manned up!" It's a roundabout compliment, but a compliment nonetheless. This happen to anyone else?
At 5'5",...No.
  #420   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2009, 08:30 AM

I put it down to "optical illusions," Aardvark.

I look very different depending on what kind of clothes I wear. In slacks, a dress shirt, and a tie, I look kinda chubby. In a polo shirt and shorts I look very broad-shouldered and athletic. When I move from one season to another, some people invariably say, "Oh, you've lost weight." Most of the time I'm exactly the same weight (sometimes a bit heavier) but they don't see it.

xoxo

Richard
  #421   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2009, 11:55 AM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
Today at the gym I was finishing up biceps with some 10 count negatives with 20 lb cable curls and saw this guy watching me.

When I was done with the set he said, "You've got arms like that and you're only using 20 lbs?"

I told him I had just finished 5 sets of 80 lb preacher curls, 5 sets of 30 lb seated dumbbell curls and was burning out the last gasp in my biceps with some negs.

He said, "So THAT's how you got those arms," and went back to his work out.

I've been smiling all day.

Bulkybud.
  #422   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2009, 02:02 PM

@ Bulky:

<standard response>

P, d, p! S, d, s!

</standard>

xoxo

Richard
  #423   Add to arcm_3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2009, 03:42 PM
andy lover

arcm_3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to arcm_3
Holy crap guys. I've been getting so many compliments in the past week. I don't know if its because I have gotten bigger, or if people are just noticing it. But I love it! It gives me more motivation to get bigger. Even though people tend to ask if I want to be bigger and I say "YES!" And they reply Why?
  #424   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2009, 03:59 PM

I had a couple of ladies last night snickering at me. okay if was 50 degrees outside and all i had on was a cotton muscle shirt and shorts. It was warm to me. Dunno why they had to be in those thick coats, but it seems that was the norm for the time of year. Was tempted to tell them it was warm outside to me but it was more fun to give a slight flex while heading back to truck with a pizza. . . okay not the best food in the world, but someone else was paying.

@arpeejay yeah optical illusion is the best way to put it when wearing different clothes. I was poking around some of my photos and saw that when i took pics with different stretch shirts, I can see myself differently everytime. It's really weird and often hard to choose which shirt to keep track of my progress in photo form. Not the type to take off my shirt for the camera, not to mention that the lighting isn't the best either.

@arcm_3 that's always the best modivating to keep working harder. I don't think there's a size that would be "too big", although being completely immobile MIGHT be close to that (that's a pretty big might ), doubt it thou.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #425   Add to sabretooth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2009, 12:01 AM

sabretooth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sabretooth Send a message via Yahoo to sabretooth
i went with my friend from HS and his twin brother that i hangout with on a regular basis, and we went to McDonalds for coffee, yes classy. my friend works there with another guy that i knew from HS and he hasnt seen me in 2 years, he was taking to my friend, afterward when we left my friend quoted the conversation he had "whose that guy with you?" "oh thats James" "wait you mean silent James!?" "yeah" "holy shit hes huge, looks like an ass kicker now"
  #426   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2009, 08:01 PM

Nice, that's gotta feel pretty good now, huh Sabre?
  #427   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2010, 06:18 AM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
Went over to a friend of mine's last night who is pretty good at sewing and is going to make me a shirt. I had taken off my sweatshirt and was wearing just a t-shirt for her to take measurements and her husband said, "Whoa! You've really been working out! You've got 'pythons' now!"

The measurements part was an ego boost as well with 18" arms and the first time my chest has ever been over 50". The sleeve length portion was interesting because she only measured from shoulder to wrist with my arms held out horizontally. I asked her to remeasure when my arms were at my sides and she added 3 inches.

"I didn't think shoulders bulged out like that," she said.

I am so ready to head back to the gym today.

Bulkybud
  #428   Add to bigbob111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:47 AM

bigbob111 is on a distinguished road
I got a couple of good compliments recently, one from a fellow partygoer a while ago, and another from an uncle i havnt seen in a year.

First one - a woman i have met at socials before who only ever saw me in either a thick jacket or a blazer asked me what do i do. I told her I work in tech support for an IT company, she then asked "but how do you explain the physique?" I may have nerdy fashion sense, but Im not built like it apparently.

my uncle said out loud that i look like ive been bulking up. He actually thought my only excercise was swimming laps in the pool and the occasional jog.

I wonder if anyone would recognise me if i went back to my old gyms from 3 and 4 years ago? Back then I was a gazelle for long distance running, certainly kept me slim until now.
  #429   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2010, 04:22 AM

@ Bob:

Post some pix, dammit! :-)

I have a couple of my own:

(1) Not long ago the cleaning lady was in (yes, we have a cleaning lady, long story!) as I was getting ready to go to the gym. I had on sweat pants and a loose sleeveless muscle shirt. Her eyes sort of went wide and she said, "Gee, you're pretty built up, aren't you?"

(2) At our neighbors' New Year's Eve party, another neighbor, Cynthia, who always becomes completely forthright when she's had a single glass of wine, turned to her 13 y.o. daughter and said, "He's really buff, isn't he?" Daughter, sort of googly eyed, agreed with her mom. Yay for Mother-Daughter bonding, right?

Now if I could just find some GUYS who agreed with them!

xoxo

Richard
  #430   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2010, 05:45 AM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
You ARE buff, arpeejay! Buff and hott!
  #431   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2010, 05:49 PM

RyBearATL
Quote:
@ Bob:

Post some pix, dammit! :-)

I have a couple of my own:

(1) Not long ago the cleaning lady was in (yes, we have a cleaning lady, long story!) as I was getting ready to go to the gym. I had on sweat pants and a loose sleeveless muscle shirt. Her eyes sort of went wide and she said, "Gee, you're pretty built up, aren't you?"

(2) At our neighbors' New Year's Eve party, another neighbor, Cynthia, who always becomes completely forthright when she's had a single glass of wine, turned to her 13 y.o. daughter and said, "He's really buff, isn't he?" Daughter, sort of googly eyed, agreed with her mom. Yay for Mother-Daughter bonding, right?

Now if I could just find some GUYS who agreed with them!

xoxo

Richard
Okay, this is just too easy.

Richard, I've checked your BMB profile, and the pix are a bit dated...so...

PIX DAMMIT, PIX!!!

XOXO,
Ry

PS: If your arms are 17" now, then they're as big as mine, so I think I get to say things like you're a big goddamn built man. Get to Atlanta again sometime already! I promise to return you home unmolested...as hard as it might be.
  #432   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2010, 06:44 PM

@ Ry:

My Facebook profile pic is 24 hours old!

BM / BMB are sorta historical, ya know. There are a couple of Nov 09 pix at each place butalso ones going back to 2000 (yellow fence.)

I think I'll be in Atlanta for May. David is graduating from UGA! I'll keep you posted!

xoxo

Richard
  #433   Add to FRNKPBDY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2010, 06:46 PM

FRNKPBDY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to FRNKPBDY
When others notice

Ran into Dunkin Donuts this morning for some OJ and milk to have with my protein powder and oatmeal. As I was getting ready to pay, one of the customers was shoved into me from behind.

He was kind of startled by the fact that I didn't really move after being shoved and having had to steady himself against me said, "Wow, that's definitely some serious muscle you're carrying." Being kind of a show off, I flexed, filling my shirt and said, "Yeah, it's more serious than that." Got a gasp and a cheer from the crowd. Great way to start a Thursday morning!!
  #434   Add to nsco's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2010, 10:10 AM

nsco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nsco Send a message via MSN to nsco Send a message via Yahoo to nsco
well this didn't happen to me but I felt I ought to tell someone about this experience I had last week. So I was at college and saw that there was a blood drive, so I decided to donate some blood.

So I went in there waited around got screened and they took my blood. Well this pretty big guy came in a little bit after me and we were faced toward each other on the beds. So the nurse had him roll up his sleeves and he had these huge bulging veiny arms (and I could tell the rest of him was just as jacked). So she called him "arms" and he flexed a bit for her. I was like damn.
  #435   Add to bigbob111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2010, 04:26 AM

bigbob111 is on a distinguished road
I was talking to one of my friends about here own committments to get fit and lose weight. She mentioned she has lost a fair amount already, I replied that I have also gained that same amount, she looked over me, her eyes wide "Ohhhh in muscle?". She rubed her hand over my tricep shoulder and lateral muscles as we waited at the traffic light crossing. She said that she could feel it all over my shoulders "your bigger here and here and here" as she inspectd my strong back through my shirt. Her IQ seemed to drop a few points because of that little incident.
  #436   Add to muscleflex_29's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2010, 08:48 AM

muscleflex_29 is on a distinguished road
I rarely if ever comment on this board but I had to post here. This week I've been working out with a guy I know who's pretty athletic, surfs, plays soccer and hits the gym on occassion. Somehow we came up with the idea of us lifting together so we started Monday with chest. I'm doing a lot of high rep stuff now so I get really pumped. So I am doing incline dumbbell presses with about double what he's lifting, I drop the weights and hop up and he is just staring, slack jawed. He punches my chest once, then puts his hand on it and says, "Dude...you are a freakin' beast, no wonder you get called beefcake." All this in the middle of a crowded gym....I was like ok, inappropriate, haha. But it made me feel amazing. Lookin forward to more.
  #437   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2010, 11:41 PM

Good stories from both of you guys!
  #438   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2010, 09:16 PM

As I was leaving a restaurant at lunch today, a busboy asked if I'm a bodybuilder. "Yes," I said, "but I haven't competed yet. I'm thinking about it, though." He told me, "You should do it soon."

I choose to take that as "you look like you're big enough now" and not "if you wait much longer you'll need a walker to get onstage." Hahaha! Still, my shirt was pretty baggy so I won't place too much stock in his appraisal. Just a nice moment to help end a very long week. Plus, if I were serious I'd bring all my meals from home.
  #439   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2010, 04:39 AM

@ Digger:

He meant, "It would be criminal of you not to compete," as anyone who has seen a pic of your arm in that striped shirt would agree! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #440   Add to muscleboy82000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2010, 07:29 AM

muscleboy82000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to muscleboy82000 Send a message via AIM to muscleboy82000 Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboy82000
Had a great experience on Friday. I was working a little late to get a few things wraped up and a coworked, who's office is at a client site, stopped by to pick up a few things. We talk often but he has not seen me in about six months. He walked in my office and his first words where - "Holly shit you have goteen big". I was wearing a loose polo shirt, so I was not trying to show off. Did a big boost to the ego.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options